Eyes on the Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use it!" Sally goaded her as she closed the distance between them. "Channel that frustration and pent up energy to unleash it in the ring. Just imagine that it was Jacklyn who caused that car crash this morning, it's her that sent your whore to the hospital and it's her fault that you can't fuck. So you've got to go out there and use her as an outlet to relieve yourself of all that pressure!"

Her client had only barely been listening as she skirted around in a panic, close to hyperventilating. "I can't fuck Jackie, are you nuts! I need a real solution here!"

The shorter woman drooped in exasperation and breathed out the last of her ability to put up with the bratty athlete. She shook her head one final time to swish around the briny puddle of disgust and contempt that had gathered in her head as she began to drag herself towards the door.

"Look, do whatever you got to do but do it fast. I can buy you maybe twenty minutes or so but if that crowd doesn't get the show they paid to see there's gonna be a goddamned riot out there."

She slammed the door shut as she exited, leaving Ramona alone to boil in her own sinful needs. The heat from her loins radiated out and filled the room. Sweat from the hot longing crawled over her dark skin and sat heavy on her brow, weighing down her mind with lust. As steamy desires began to fog up her thoughts she searched desperately for a solution. The first thing that came to mind was of course masturbation. Unfortunately Ramona had never really found herself easily satisfied with her own hand. If she set aside an hour or so and was in the right mood she might be able to bring herself to orgasm but she didn't have that much time.

Flicking her eyes to her discarded gym bag she remembered that she had brought along a sizable dildo with her that evening, as she often liked to incorporate toys when having sex. The thick silicone phallus had been meant to spice up her encounter with the male escort but now it seemed it would have to replace him entirely. Ramona grumbled as she resigned herself to fucking the fake cock, it wasn't as good as a real flesh and blood dick but she supposed it was better than nothing. Sulking her way to where she had dropped the bag she hoped she'd be able to fully satisfy herself with the cold plastic toy before the crowd got too rowdy.

However as she started to bend down a familiar dash of color got stuck in her eye and reminded her of something. Looking up she saw her yellow sports bra wrapped tightly around her chest in the mirror and suddenly recalled the young man she had met just minutes ago. Her pouty lips ripened into a naughty grin as a lustful idea slithered its way around her head. It slipped around her body, trailing excited shivers through her skin as it serpentined its way up to her shoulder to whisper in her ear. The filthy devil of a thought encouraged her to chase after him, to use him to saté the burning in her belly. "Why not?" it asked, in a hot crackling voice like a living ember. "He'd love it too, I'm sure. He's your biggest fan, he'll never say no!"

Finding no legitimate rebuttals Ramona popped upright and threw herself through the nearby doorway. Her eyes grew predatory as she searched the immediate outside for the fan boy, finding only gray walls and event crew. Worried that her prey might have wondered off since she saw him last, she flitted up and down the hallway like a honey bee in search of nectar. After popping around a corner she spied the remains of the crowd of fans. They had dispersed and most of them were now standing off by themselves fiddling with their phones, most likely distributing the pictures they had just taken all over the internet. Carefully she scanned over them in search of that simple yellow shirt, her juicy golden flower. After two sweeps over the thin crowd to no avail she was about to move on when during her last parting glance a fat teenager in a hoodie moved aside and revealed a flutter of solid yellow. Instantly she recognized the young man whose shirt she had signed, even as he had his back to her.

Thunder rumbled in her chest and a light drizzle of dewy juices moistened her nether lips in anticipation as her gaze felt its way down his broad back to fondle his firm denim encased rear. With a nervous glance at the dirty old clock hanging on the wall she buzzed over to him as subtly as she could, hoping she could pull him away without attracting the attention of the others. Miraculously she managed to reach him unnoticed and hooked on to his freely dangling arm, hastily pulling him away from the crowd. Jumping from the unexpected contact the boy only barely managed to keep his phone in his grip as he was suddenly strong armed around the corner and once again found himself face to face with his idol.

Upon realizing who it was that had just nabbed him his face lit up like an incandescent light bulb, with both confusion and excitement sparking brightly through the filament. While nervous mumbles bubbled out of his mouth Ramona took stock of him one last time to ensure he was up to her standards. Overall he was somewhat shorter than she usually preferred, but height had never really been that important to her anyway. His face was suitably attractive she thought, once again noticing a certain young innocence seeping through his soft features. Perhaps it was just a result of the tightness of his shirt but she was fond of his broad chest and the flatness of his stomach. She wondered if his lower body displayed the same fit condition as his upper but unfortunately for her his pants were much looser and baggier than his shirt and obscured the shape of his legs. They also hid something else from her that could potentially be a deal breaker.

"R-Ra-Ramona! I m-mean, Ms. Bell... uh what are you doing here? Isn't the fight about to st-"

"Show me your dick." She interrupted bluntly, glancing again to the clock.

The boy stood frozen mid sentence, a glimmer of confusion coming over his eyes while a creeping fiery blush clawed its way up his neck. Thinking that he must have surely misheard her for the hot blood coursing through his ears, now blazing brightly like fire sirens, he searched her face for some sign as to her actual meaning. Looking back at him however was the stern yet unreadable face of the dark amazon, a thick practiced crust caramelized over a swirling brine of lust and desperation.

"uh....." He started to drawl after an uncomfortable moment in silence. "What... did you... um, wha-"

"C'mon kid, show me what we're working with here. Just whip it out already, Christ!" Ramona rushed him. With the deep rhythmic ticking of the clock thrumming through her in time with her beating heart she knew that this would have to be a quickie, and even then it would be cutting it close. When the dumbfounded expression on his face only thickened and he glanced furtively around as if unsure of what to do she vented the last of her scarce patience angrily through her nostrils and stepped forward to take things into her own hands. "For fuck's sake, just come here already."

She reached down and impatiently grabbed at the front of his pants, causing him to yelp and jump backwards. Her strong hands curled firmly around his waistband however and deftly reeled him in like a champion angler. Bumbling sweaty white hands floundered over hers, trying to push her back but were easily swatted away. In no time the button of the pants was undone and she plunged her hand into both his jeans and boxer shorts, following the soft warm plain of his flat tummy. Her long slender fingers journeyed through a trimmed thicket of short bristles on their way down, that he kept his privates fairly well groomed was a good indicator of his hygiene. His panicked body immediately went stiff and rigid and emitted a quiet yelp as she grasped his soft fleshy organ and fished it out into the open. As the chill of the air conditioned hallway struck his penis he struggled to control his breathing, glancing nervously back and forth to check if anyone was watching. Meanwhile Ramona stretched out his still flaccid dick and clinically appraised its length. It was somewhere between 4 and 5 inches in its limp state but that wasn't necessarily indicative of its full potential, although with the weight of the clock growing heavier on her shoulders with each stiff mechanical tick it would have to do. She just hoped he was a grower rather than a shower.

"Well you'll have to do, kid. It's your lucky day." she announced dryly while tugging him back towards the locker room by his exposed member.

The confused fan had no other recourse but to follow along or risk having a very sensitive bit of him yanked off. Just as Ramona's beating heart pushed forward the pace of time in her mind, so too did his heart pump a confused and cautious excitement through his. His favorite athlete and celebrity crush was holding his dick, and despite the embarrassingly public nature of the encounter he began to grow involuntarily firm. Thankfully their destination was only a few strides away and though he meekly spotted a few crew members off in the distance, none of them happened to glance over. By the time she pulled open the door his cock was more than half way hardened and he dove past her into the private area to desperately hide his shame. Slipping in after him, Ramona bolted the door shut and turned to her new warm up partner.

"Alright skippy here's the deal, " She started as she peeled off her tight shorts, releasing a sudden breath of steam from her hot muggy snatch. "To make a long story short, I've gotta fuck and I don't have a lot of time to do it. So just help me out real quick and I'll get you free tickets to my next match, or sign your cock, or do whatever else. Deal?"

All of the boy's reservations about the situation melted out of his mind as soon as he witnessed her glory, liquified along with all other thought and cognitive function and flushed into his dick. The hard crags of her abdomen gave way to a small forestation of fine curly hairs arraigned into a thin horizontal strip, their presence barely perceptible for the rich chocolate color they shared with her skin tone. Just below the treeline was the jewel of her delta. The engorged dark lips of her pussy clung tightly to the bottom of her pelvis, hanging fat and heavy in the spacious valley between her muscled thighs like a puffed up cloud darkened with thick moisture. Pure clear raindrops of juice occasionally dripped from her marshland to water the cement floor or to splatter onto her legs and run down her flawless skin.

He had been so entranced by her crotch that it took him a moment to understand what she had said to him. It was only as she started snapping her fingers impatiently in his face that he remembered where he was and what was happening. This was it, he realized. This wasn't a porno or a fantasy. This was really happening. After the countless times he'd masturbated to her pictures in magazines or closed his eyes during sex and imagined her beneath him, he would actually get to fuck Ramona Bell! That in of its self was all the reward he needed, anything else she threw in afterwards was just a bonus as far as he was concerned. All he had to do was not blow it. Clearing his throat to give him more time he forced his gaze up to her face and carefully prepared his response, being sure to remain as composed as possible.

"..................Okay." he squeaked, as un-composed as possible. "Uh, and... my name's um, Troy... by the way."

"Good for you, Toby." She grumbled absentmindedly as she grabbed him by his shoulders and seated him on the short bench in the middle of the room.

Before he had a chance to correct her she reached down and pulled up his beloved shirt, peeling the tight garment from his body and over his head before carelessly flinging it across the room. The yellow piece of clothing had just barely fluttered to the floor by the time she pushed him onto his back and lifted his hips up off the bench by his legs in order to tug off both his boxers and oversized jeans. Their bagginess allowed them to slip over his boyish hips with relative ease, leaving his bare bottom to plop down onto the cold unpadded metal bench. As she pulled the clothing over his feet, having already at some point removed his shoes and socks, Troy stared up at her through the swirling incredulous haze currently circling his brain.

Never in his life had he dared to hope for even a moment that he would get this kind of opportunity. Not just to be in so private a setting with such a goddess, but to actually have sex with her as well. To touch and kiss and fondle his idol, whose sculpted body of hard powerful steel beneath warm giving flesh beckoned to him like a wide open field to be frolicked in. As she hurled one leg over the bench to stand above him his mind was already running wild all over her hills and valleys, spreading itself sloppily onto her rich canvas. Hot delicate drops of moisture landed on his stomach, sending nervous shivers up his spine and bringing him back to the moment. His penis was fully erect now, more erect than it had ever been before. It stretched out painfully from his pelvis, protruding veins throbbing in effort as it was naturally drawn upward towards her engorged pussy as a plant grows towards sunlight.

Ramona looked down and saw his dick staring straight back at her. She reached down and gently bent it to the side to appraise its full length, eliciting an excited gasp from the boy. In contrast to his overall pale complexion his member glowed with colors. Fiery hot pink and red danced over his skin as blood flushed below it, pooling in his crotch to run up his turgid monolith and into the engorged purple head. The tapered tip shook and bounced angrily, weeping a clear sticky river down his 7 inches.

"Not too shabby after all." She mumbled to herself, releasing the dick and appreciating the fierce rigidity with which it wobbled back and forth.

Encouraged from her touch and suddenly yearning for more contact Troy leaned forward and raised his shaking arms to feel up her firm thighs. Shivers of violent ecstasy vibrated his body as his hands brushed up her smooth dark skin to rest on her generous hips. Her ass and hips were one of the few places on her body that fat was able to gather and his fingers sunk pleasantly into the shallow deposits before coming to rest against the hard muscle beneath. Feeling his grip pulled the athlete from her lustful dick fascination and a quick flash of annoyance streaked across her face as she glared down at the young fan. Ramona was a particularly selfish lover and mostly viewed her partners as a necessary evil required to facilitate her own pleasure. If she were able to derive the same kind of satisfaction from toys and masturbation that she got from actual sex she would most likely be celibate. In that moment in particular her frustration had burned away what small length of fuse she normally had, leaving her with absolutely no tolerance for any undue intimacy.

"Hey!" she snapped, slapping his hands away. "Who said you could touch me!"

Troy recoiled sheepishly, much more injured by the tone of her voice than anything else. "But, I uh... thought you said... you wanted to have sex?" He let out in a confused mumble as he propped himself up on one elbow.

"No, " she grunted while turning away from him and bending over her gym bag. "I said I needed to fuck! I don't have time for any lovey dovey shit right now."

With most of the blood in his body occupying his dick Troy wasn't sure if what she had said made any sense or if his brain simply lacked the oxygen needed to process it. Further efforts to turn it over in his head bore little fruit as even more power was sapped from his thoughts upon staring into Ramona's chiseled ass while she leaned down to dig through her bag. It had just enough padding to wiggle pleasantly in reaction to the athletes subtle movements as she searched through her equipment, and more than enough muscle to trace the smooth flexing of her figure from her glutes down to her hamstrings and calves as she impatiently shifted her weight from one leg to another. His cock throbbed painfully in time with his heartbeat as he imagined burying it between the wet pouty lips poking shyly out from between her hard thighs.

Finding the objects she was looking for Ramona swiftly stood back up and dominantly leaned over him once again. Troy quizzically eyed the contents of her hands, a small foil packet in one and a yellow nylon rope with plastic handles on either end in the other. The reason for the condom was obvious enough but whatever purpose the jump rope was meant to serve completely escaped him.

"What's tha-" he opened his mouth to speak but she quickly pushed him back down onto the bench again, leaving the words to tumble half formed to the floor.

"Anyone ever tell you you talk way too goddamn much Tony?" She grumbled over him as she returned to her previous straddling position.

For a moment Troy was about to respond, if for nothing else than to remind her of his correct name. However a brief exchange between his innocent doe-like face and the firm predatory expression leering down at him resigned him to silent submission. Seeing the wall of his resistance beginning to crumble gave birth to a cocky grin on Ramona's face. In both sex as well as in fighting if you got your opponent to crack before you do, even just a little bit, you've practically won already. Nothing turned Ramona on like winning. Tucking the corner of the foil condom wrapper into her grin to hold it in place with her teeth she gathered up both of the young man's wrists and pushed them behind his back and down under the metal bench. Doing so meant leaning more forward, bringing her tightly bound tits within kissing distance from his face. Through his hurried nervous breathing he took in her various scents. The strong earthy musk of her body and sweat ran over him, dominant and primal, wearing the light pleasant aroma of her shampoo and deodorant like sheer negligee.

Her close proximity and rapturous fragrance threatened to overload the young man's senses and he had to steel himself just to keep from exploding on the spot. Restraining his premature orgasm took all his mental fortitude and distracted him from the sports idols actions as she hurriedly wound the jump rope around both his wrists beneath the bench. One hastily tied knot later Ramona eagerly leaned back up and snatched the condom from her mouth, keeping her teeth securely clamped on the corner causing the flimsy wrapper to rip smoothly open. Troy attempted to sit up as she pulled away from him, following the after image of her fragrance but was quickly halted as his bound limbs caught against the bench. Just then realizing his predicament the young fan felt a spectre of panic sweep over him. His focus shifted momentarily away from Ramona rolling the thin latex sleeve down his penis as he jostled and flexed his arms beneath him, testing the strength of his bindings. The thick corded nylon of the jump rope had a certain amount of give to it, allowing a degree of freedom for him to wriggle around in. Unfortunately it was reluctant to give up any more than that as one of the large plastic handles on the rope's end was caught against his forearm, unable to fit through the tiny gap between his wrist and the rope wrapped around it.

"Hey listen..," He started to squeak as the fighter above him leaned back with a predatory leer. "At least be... gentle?"

"Sorry Trent, don't have that setting" His partner automatically chuckled down at him in a dark lustful rumbling, the erotic inferno within her only further stoked by the innocent virgin like energy peeking out from behind his nervous voice. "Your only choices are 'rough', 'brutal', and 'hospitalization'."