Eyes on the Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still acting on its own accord Troy's hand followed the massive muscled trunk of Ramona's leg up towards her glistening pussy lips, finally able to dig into her engorged mound with an intensity inspired by the amazon's own passion. A passion that was only further inflamed as two digits worked themselves between her thick dripping folds while the boy's thumb ran circles around her hood in tireless search of her clit. Troy's fingers wriggled in panic as the moist cavern threatened to mash them into paste with the power of its uncontrollable spasms, their continued squirming only stacking further pleasure upon the quivering vagina. Ramona gasped hungrily into Troy, still refusing to break their kiss so that the two momentarily shared the same breath. She could feel herself opening up under his ministrations, her soul unfolding and spreading wide beyond the horizon. Her eyes filled with light and her body filled with stars.

"Troy!" she finally broke their mouths apart to pant in his ear. "Troy I want you. I really need you this time!"

Instinctually their bodies worked together, him pulling her hips forward by the fingers still lodged inside her and her aiming his cock towards her approaching pussy. After a moment of continued effort Troy was able to wrench free his fingers from the jealous grasp of her lips, releasing a minor deluge of fluid as the battered digits popped free. Grabbing her shapely hips Troy pulled her down as Ramona used her free hand to pull aside as much of her folds as possible, exposing a bright pink target for his dick to aim for. Both his cock and her pussy dripped obscenely, as though they were long lost lovers weeping openly at their joyful reunion.

In the exact moment before penetration their private universe was harshly cracked open by the sharp stinging creak of the locker room door being roughly thrown open. Both lovers stiffened instinctually at the noise with Ramona jumping halfway to her feet, reared up like a startled cat as she shot a frustrated glance over her shoulder. From where he lay between the goddess' legs Troy saw a diminutive blond woman looking in from the doorway, her shocked expression periodically obscured by the thick droplets of wetness still drizzling from Ramona's excited pussy. Moments passed without sound or movement as the humid sexually charged air of the room slowly exhaled over the fighter's agent and out into the hall. Finally the seeds of her signature cocky grin began to bloom on Ramona's face as she confidently barked across the room.

"What's the deal Sal? you want in, or you just gonna watch?"

Sally dropped her head into her hands and started planning her retirement.

After a hurried and awkward conversation which felt at least ten times the length it actually was Ramona and Troy both stepped out into the backstage halls of the stadium, their clothing disheveled and hastily thrown on and their faces still flush with embarrassment and unfulfilled desire. The roar of the crowds had long receded and the building stood eerily empty and quiet. As the two walked down the long stagnant tunnels they practically ached to hear the familiar cacophony again, to experience any kind of sensation to fill the endless grey void they moved through together. In the excited unsure glances they briefly shared between them they acknowledged how much was still needed to be said and how little either one knew what to say. Neither of them had any idea where they would be going once they exited the area but each firmly believed that they would be traveling there together.

"Yo! Bell, wait up!" A strong yet distinctly feminine voice snuck up on them from behind just as they had gotten sight of the study backstage doors to the parking lot.

Both immediately recognized the voice but only Troy turned around to confirm it, spinning on the spot to catch the imposing frame of Jacklyn Vargas hurrying towards them with the gleaming oversized champions belt hoisted over one shoulder. A deep penetrating tension followed Vargas as she strode across the room, smothering Troy in uneasiness as he nervously glanced sideways towards Ramona to see how she would react. The amazon stood frozen beside him, not a single molecule within her moving as she still faced away from her approaching rival.

"Took you long enough, I've been hanging here for like hours now." The champion said in a casual tone as she stopped an arms reach away from the couple.

Slowly Ramona started to turn around. The air around them grew cold, the life and energy of the room coming to a standstill as though she were somehow consuming all possible power in the universe just to retain her composure. After all heat had been siphoned the air itself became thin, Troy found himself struggling to breathe as he searched in Ramona's face for traces of the newfound optimism that he hoped would not be so swiftly extinguished so shortly after coming to life. In her placid stare he saw a deep emptiness as though all emotion from her face were being sucked inward by the intense gravity of her collapsing ego. Only faintly among her thin eyebrows did any surviving expression still cling, an unmistakable anger pulling them down into a harsh furrow. Visions of early that night gathered behind her eyes and her fists subconsciously clenched themselves, her knuckles aching to feel fresh bone and flesh thrown against them.

Somehow Vargas was able to easily withstand her opponent's vacuous presence, maintaining an easy smile and relaxed demeanour as she took in the sight of the two. Quickly realizing that no one else would be speaking up anytime soon she addressed Ramona again in the same friendly tone as before.

"Well it's late and you guys are probs in a hurry so, I just wanted to say..." The champion stepped forward with her hand outstretched, prompting Troy to flinch back imperceptibly as though worried that all life and matter in existence should be extinguished if these two opposite women should somehow touch. "Fucking great fight tonight. You were even better than I thought you'd be."

Ramona's vacant stare inched down toward the extended hand and then back up to Varga's sincere expression, each time lingering only momentarily on her yellow tinted reflection in the buckle of the prize belt draped over her opponent's shoulder. For the first time in minutes she took in a restrained snort of air as every part of her body instinctually tensed for combat. Her fists clenched and muscles strained, her ligaments stretched taut like she was made of threads being wound tightly around the spool of her bones. In its dying gasps that specter of shame that lay not quite defeated within her used the last of its strength to tighten those threads, winding them between the rival gears of pride and ego.

Troy saw that those threads wouldn't last much longer before snapping completely, unleashing Ramona's fury. With mere seconds to devise some way to stop that he did the only thing he could think to do and carefully reached over to take Ramona's balled up fist into his hand, caressing it lightly as though reminding her through touch of the concept of gentleness. A second later her eyes snapped over to his and through his assuring face she felt her tension defuse. Strained muscles visibly deflated and Ramona almost seemed to melt in place, the anger in her brow morphing slowly into acceptance.

"Y-yeah..." she managed to grunt dismissively as the hand not held by Troy passively rose to embrace the one offered by Vargas".

Their shake, just as their fight had been, was brief but momentous. The two were women of action and so nothing more needed to be said. After another moment of perhaps somewhat begrudging respect passed between them Vargas nodded cheerfully and moved past them towards the exit, the loose jangling of her new belt quietly tagging along. Ramona shifted her fingers to interlock with Troy's as she wordlessly followed her opponent to the door. The two fighters stepped through the doorway together, each one possessively clutching their prize.

Apologies for being absent for so long, I actually started this story in 2017 if you can believe but quickly lost motivation. Eventually I rediscovered it and after looking back at some of the encouraging messages left on this account I resolved to start writing again starting by finally finishing this story. Unfortunately I don't think it ultimately came out very well, it's certainly the tamest piece I've ever written and definitely has an extremely skewed plot to porn ratio. I plan on continuing to write though and promise to have more than one story every four years from now on.