Eyes Wide Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your big cock Anyon," Theresa whispered in his ear. "I can't wait to have you inside me!"

Lisa took a moment and admired Anyon's cock. She had been thinking about him since that night in Boston at the Bar, when she had first seen him. Now here he was. His full-fledged, thick 7" cock was waiting for her. She licked her lips and could feel her mouth start to water. She loved his perfect mushroom head. Finally, she thought.

She looked up at him. "This is going to be fun. I was going to wait, but I can't. This is just too good." Lisa seductively said out loud. There was a hint of desperation in her voice. Desperation that she needed his cock.

Lisa held is cock to her lips. She gripped his shaft and put the throbbing cock into her mouth. Her lips wrapped on his mushroom head and slowly she inserted the cock deeper into her mouth. Lisa's saliva coated Anyon. She started sucking a little harder as her head bobbed forward and back forcing his entire length down her throat.

Lisa was so turned on again. Having Anyon's cock in her mouth made her pussy drenched with wetness. She began rubbing her clit. She felt like she could cum. A cock in her mouth and the rubbing sensation on her clit was something she craved. She loved this and now she had Anyon right where she wanted him. Lisa moaned as she sucked, sending a vibration around Anyon's cock that made him tremble with pleasure.

Lisa pulled his cock out of her mouth. She admired the length and girth of his cock. She used her tongue to lick around the fat, mushroom head. This is perfect she thought to herself. Once again her mind flashed back to when she saw him in that Boston Bar. She remembered him flirting with a sexy black woman. She could tell by the way the two of them interacted they were going to fuck the shit out of each other.

When Lisa got home that night, with Trent passed out in the car, she remembered running to her bedroom as she could feel the pussy juice soaking her panties. She grabbed her dildo and her trusty butt plug. She pleasured herself over and over that night as she jacked her dildo in and out of her, all the while she fantasied about Anyon with that black woman. She imagined Anyon's mouth sucking on that woman's black nipples while he finger fucked her pussy. She wished she was with them. Ever since then she wanted Anyon. She remembered how hard she came all over her dildo. Now, she was getting the real thing. Now she had Anyon in that same bedroom where she pleasured herself and even better, his cock which she had fantasized about was penetrating her mouth. The cock, which she had imagined to fuck the shit out of that black, wet pussy, that cock was now hers.

Lisa shoved his fat cock in her mouth. She tasted him. She imagined that black pussy riding his cock up and down. She imagined Iris' pussy juice coating Anyon's cock, the cock that was now stretching her mouth. He tasted so good and all of her fantasizing only made her wetter. Lisa knew she would suck Anyon's cock after he fucked her pussy, fucked her ass. She would suck it after Theresa came all over his long cock. She would taste his cum when he pumped his seed in her mouth. Lisa wanted Anyon's cock in any way she could think of. She was his ultimate cock worshipper.

Lisa took his cock deep in her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum. Her head continued to bob up and down. She would stop a few times and just stroke his cock while her mouth engulfed his mushroom head. Lisa was filled with lust, but she sensed there was more to the attraction to Anyon than she understood. That could wait, for now she just wanted to taste his cock.

Meanwhile, Theresa broke his kiss, and starting kissing his neck. She removed his shirt and started making her way down his chest. Theresa moved slowly increasing the tension and excitement. Finally, Theresa dropped to her knees alongside Lisa. Lisa continued to stroke and suck Anyon. Theresa watched and admired Anyon's thickness. She fingered her pussy as Lisa took Anyon deep inside her mouth.

Theresa watched as Lisa took the cock in her mouth. Her pussy ached. She hadn't been this wet in long time, if ever. Her fingers found the opening to her wet pussy and she stuck finger insider herself, penetrating her depths. She too wanted to taste this cock. All in due time. For now she repositioned herself under Anyon and started licking and sucking his firm, full balls.

Anyon moaned in satisfaction as he felt the warm tongue flick his balls.

Oh shit, what a night.

Two beautiful women sucking his cock and balls. The pleasure was intense. He could feel himself want to lose control and cum all over the two of them, but he would not.

Patience. It was time to flip the script.

Theresa had other plans. She moved her mouth onto Anyon's shaft as Lisa's mouth moved up towards the head of his cock. She followed Lisa's mouth all the way up, almost pushing her off the cock. With a quick motion, her hand grabbed his shaft and Theresa swallowed his cock. She pushed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Over and over again her lips wrapped around Anyon's shaft and she jerked him up and down as she sucked.

Lisa got off her knees and started kissing Anyon. She stopped to watch as Theresa sucked his cock. She noticed how Theresa looked at him while she sucked. Her beauty was immense. Her eyes narrowed as his cock penetrated her mouth creating a seductive effect. Her full red lips wrapped around the head and shaft was a site to behold and to top it off, Theresa had a way of making it look as if sucking cock was the greatest gift in the world. This whole scene made Lisa's pussy wet.

Lisa fingered her clit sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her pussy was hungry for cock.

She leaned into Anyon.

"I want you all to myself Anyon, but I promised Theresa. I'm going to watch the both of you. I'm going to cum watching her suck your dick. I'm going to cum when you lick her pussy and she cums in your mouth. I'm going to cum over and over again as you pleasure her, but make no mistake I want you all for myself and when I do, I'll own that cock of yours!"

Anyon was so horny. He loved the way Lisa was talking to him. He loved dirty talk. The thought of her cumming to the site of him and Theresa was beginning to overpower him, not to mention Theresa's mouth was incredible. Theresa sucked him with passion and while she sucked, her hand stroked his shaft up and down which almost made him cum.

He grabbed Theresa by the back of the head and shoved his cock in her mouth. He kissed Lisa, while fucking Theresa's mouth. His balls were ready to explode. He wanted to pump his load into her mouth and down her throat. One more pump and then he stopped.

He reached down and pulled Theresa up towards him.

Go over there, he said to Lisa. Pointing to a chair where she could watch.

Anyon moved Theresa to the bed, kissing her along the way. He pushed her on the bed and started with her mouth. Slowly Anyon began kissing his way down to her tits. There would no teasing here. He sucked her brown hard nipples. His tongue flicked the nipples while his hand reached down and fingered the outside of her thong.

Theresa moaned as he went to work. Anyon continued down her naval. Anyon wanted to taste her creamy pussy. Anyon was so hungry to taste Theresa that the desire for slowness and anticipation was overwhelmed. He just wanted her, he wanted to eat her pussy while Lisa watched.

Lisa enjoyed her view. She fingered her pussy as Anyon kissed Theresa's thong panties. Just like she had imagined. She watched as Anyon moved the thin material of the thong to the side, exposing Theresa's pussy lips. Her brown lips were glistening with wetness. Anyon started kissing her groin, one final tease before he dove in. Lisa slipped her finger deeper inside her. Then the moment of truth, Anyon's mouth found Theresa's pussy lips.

Theresa screamed loudly while Lisa moaned in pleasure, she came hard on her finger as Anyon found Theresa's clit and sucked that little head with a pleasing force. He experimented with the pressure that would make Theresa cum.

Theresa couldn't believe how good this felt. It had been years since she had her pussy licked. "Oh shit, oh shit, lick that pussy baby. You like that pussy, you want me to cum in your mouth?" Theresa moaned louder and started bucking her hips as she spoke. She continued to focus on the pleasure, but she could not help looking over at Lisa as she fingered her pussy. It turned Theresa on knowing that someone was there to watch and cum to her while she was at the center of Anyon's tongue.

Anyon continued sucking Theresa's clit. His finger moved down in between her legs and grazed her inner thigh. He made sure of the grazing, he wanted Theresa to know what was coming. Theresa could feel that finger. That sensation brought her closer to orgasm. She knew what was coming and she wanted it. She wanted Anyon to finger her while tasting her pussy, she craved his finger and she needed it. Theresa desperately needed all of him tonight.

Theresa's pussy tasted so good. Her clit was swollen in Anyon's mouth as he wrapped his lips on it. Anyon continued sucking it and alternated between flicking it with his tongue. He lowered his mouth down to her opening and stuck his tongue inside her pussy. She was dripping and he wanted more of her delicious taste. He made his way down further. He licked the area between her pussy and asshole. His cock throbbed as he wanted to fuck her, but he was so turned on by Theresa, Anyon decided to taste her ass.

Moving lower now, Anyon's tongue found her puckered asshole and he licked her. Theresa moaned as the nerve endings of her ass were stimulated. She whimpered with pleasure. Anyon flicked his tongue over and over again over her rose bud. Meanwhile, that hand that had been lingering between her legs finally made its way to her pussy. He found her clit and rubbed it gently at first, while his tongue licked away at her asshole.

"Oh my fucking god!" Theresa shouted. So much pleasure coursed through her body, she decided to face fuck Anyon. Theresa pumped her hips, grinding her asshole over Anyon's face.

Lisa watched in bliss. She watched as Anyon's finger pleasured Theresa's clit. She loved watching Anyon's tongue as he devoured Theresa. She too wanted that. She wanted to feel that tongue on her ass while her pussy was fingered. She fantasized about him doing that to her, and pushed her finger deep in her pussy, while another finger penetrated her own ass. Lisa shouted with pleasure and came hard!

Anyon gave her one last lick on Theresa's asshole and moved his tongue back to her pussy. He tasted her again. His mouth and tongue found her clit. Over and over again he flicked his tongue over her clit while looking up at her. His finger moved down to the entrance of her pussy. Theresa was more than ready to feel something penetrate her. Anyon placed his finger at the entrance and let his finger hang there, just waiting, building the tension. Theresa's wetness coated his finger as he slowly, patiently entered her.

Theresa cried with pleasure. Her pussy tensed around his finger as it he slowly entered her. She moaned as she couldn't believe how much pleasure she was receiving. It had been years since she felt this amount of pleasure. Her pussy clenched as Anyon's finger continued to move inside her. She loved how slowly he took his time. He was a master of anticipation and building up the tension.

Finally, Anyon's entire finger was inside her. She wanted to ride that finger and fuck his face, but decided to just enjoy the moment. She wanted to cum, but also wanted to the pleasure to keep building inside her. She wanted this to last as long as possible.

Anyon pulled out his finger slowly. His middle finger was now completely coated with Theresa's pussy juice. As he entered her again, he picked up his pace, but not too much. His mouth continued to assault her clit. As he pulled his finger out again, he decided to curl his finger up. He wanted to stimulate the G-spot, if there truly was a real G-spot.

Theresa's eyes rolled in the back of her head. More pleasure engulfed her. She could feel Anyon's finger teasing that spot.

"Oh shit baby, you're fucking so good. Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum!"

Anyon pulled his finger all the way out. He had one last surprise for Theresa. He was going to give her some control in this situation. His entire mouth continued to make out with her clit. His drenched finger moved slowly down from her pussy to the space between her pussy and ass, an area called the perineum. He rubbed that spot.

Theresa moaned.

Anyon's next move excited him. He always loved the anticipation of trying something new on a woman. A move that had potential to be incredibly exciting, but also had some risk too. His heart pounded, and his cock throbbed. He was going for it. Anyon continued to push on her perineum, but then moved his finger down and touched her asshole. Just a touch. His finger sat at the precipice, waiting to make another move. Anyon wanted to stick his finger deep within her ass, but he would not. He would let more tension build. He wanted Theresa to make that decision. Instead, he flicked her asshole with his finger, but never pushed against it. Anyon was teasing and daring her. It would be her decision.

Theresa felt that finger playing with her butthole. This guy is full of surprises she thought. She had never had her asshole played with. She was so horny right now that she didn't seem to care what he did to her, even as something as taboo as getting her butt played with. She felt his finger press gently on her hole, but not penetrating.

Fuck it! Go ahead baby, do it. Stick that finger up my ass!

Her reverie was shaken when she heard his voice. "Theresa, I want you to cum in my mouth" Anyon said. "I want to taste that pussy cum."

This sent her over the edge. Anyon's tongue on her cunt, Anyon telling her that he wanted to taste her, and that damn finger teasing her butthole. It was all so good, she was going to explode. Theresa was going to let herself go, she was going to cum and she would cum hard. A primal rage took over inside her, she let herself go and pushed her ass against Anyon's finger, driving that finger deep inside her ass.

The well lubed finger slid deep inside her tight asshole. Theresa, moaned with pleasure. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. The pure excitement of doing something new sexually thrilled her. Her body tingled everywhere and waves of pleasure washed over her. She loved the way Anyon's finger stretched her. Just when she thought she couldn't handle anymore, Anyon threw her over the edge, as his thumb entered her pussy.

She was done. The orgasm could not be stopped. Not a chance!

"Oh my fucking god, holy shit baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Fuuuuckkkk.

Theresa moaned louder and louder as Anyon never moved his finger. He just let his finger stick inside her ass. He could feel her pussy contract as she came in his mouth. Her hand gripped the back of his head, as he lapped up her juices. Theresa was a godsend. Feeling her pussy spasm in his mouth sent his excitement to a whole new level. Anyon's cock throbbed. He was ready to fuck.

Lisa made her way over to Anyon and Theresa. She wanted play. She wanted to get fucked.

Anyon looked at her. He stood up with Theresa's pussy juice all over his mouth. Lisa reached him and he pulled her into him. He kissed her passionately, giving Lisa the taste of Theresa pussy juice. Tasting Theresa made Lisa, moan with delight. She wanted him, knowing he had just made Theresa cum.

"I want you to fuck me Anyon. Don't hold back, I want you to make me your fuck toy."

Anyon grabbed Lisa and spun her around. Before Lisa knew what had happened, her face was buried into the bed, while her ass was up in the air. She finally felt what she wanted. Anyon's cock was thrust deep inside her throbbing cunt. She was holding onto the edge of the bed as Anyon penetrated her from behind. He loved having her thick ass up in the air. Anyon drove his rock hard cock, deep inside her pussy. Lisa moaned as his cock spread her open. Theresa, just laid on the bed, trying to regain her composure. It wouldn't take long, as she was immediately turned on seeing the lust and passion coming from Anyon.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god. Give me that cock." Lisa shouted.

Anyon focused on his rhythm. He could feel the desire to pound Lisa.

All in due time he thought. Anyon pumped at a moderate pace. In and out, in and out. He made sure his cock went all the way deep inside her. Her wetness could be felt on his legs. He loved that. He loved knowing how turned on a woman could be. Anyon could hear the sound of the slapping noise as his cock, balls, and body rammed into her ass. He loved that sound.

Anyon was in control. He was going to fuck Lisa anyway he wanted. His hands grabbed her hips and gripped them tight. He pulled her hips towards him and drove his cock hard into her pussy. Over and over again, he fucked her. His desire to kiss her intensified. Anyon lowered his face to her back and kissed her back.

Lisa moaned to the tender kiss. That small gesture, made her feel desired and for a brief moment she pretended it was a kiss of love. Her body melted to the touch and she started thrusting back into Anyon. Anyon continued to kiss her, and moved his way towards her ear.

"Is this what you want, you want it hard Lisa? Do you want me to fuck you hard? I know what you want, you want me to fuck you like Iris!"

Any feeling of brief pretend love she felt was now gone, as she listened to Anyon's voice. She could hear the lust in his throat. Then she remembered. This isn't about love, I'm his fuck toy and I'm a slut. Lisa's mind thought of Anyon and Iris together. She imagined that cock pounding into Iris. Now that cock was hers.

"Yes baby! Yes baby! Oh shit baby, oh yes!" Lisa turned and looked at him dead in the eye. "Fuck me Anyon, fuck me like you fuck Iris!"

Gradually he picked up the pace.

Lisa moaned loud as she took the faster pace. She loved the way his hands felt on her body. The muscular feel, the dominance. She loved being taken by a strong man. She noticed how Anyon moved his hands up her back with a purpose. One hand was in the middle of her back, while the other grabbed her shoulder. Both hands powerfully pulled her body into him. His pace quickened and he pushed harder into the Lisa.

Lisa was now being fucked. She raised her upper body off the bed and grabbed a bed post. Lisa's tits bounced forward and back as Anyon fucked her hard. His cock penetrated her deeply, satisfying her desire. Lisa took the pounding, it was perfect. It was the fucking she needed, the fucking she desired, and the fucking she craved. She could barely hold on to the bed post as she was rammed from behind. Anyon continued to pound her, showing her no mercy. He would fuck her through the bed if he could.

It was time. Lisa could feel the orgasm building and there was no stopping it now. Anyon continued his long penetrating thrusts deep inside her. She could feel his power in every way. His powerful arms gripping her, holding her tight. His body thrusting causing her to feel her tits bounce up and down. Lisa felt like Anyon's fuck toy and she felt so submissive to him. In that moment he owned her, which only made her wet and want to cum. The person and cock she had been fantasizing about were hers for the moment and she loved taking it over and over again!

Lisa's body shook as she collapsed forward. Her legs gave as her orgasm started.

She screamed again in ecstasy. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Anyon moved with her to the bed. His cock was throbbing with horniness. He pulled his cock out of Lisa's wet pussy, which had completely coated his cock. Her wetness glistened in the light on his cock. Theresa, dropped in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth and deep throated him as much as she could. Her eyes looked at him in a lusty way. She could taste Lisa's pussy on his cock, which made her suck harder.