Eyes Wide Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyon looked at her. This woman knew how to suck cock. Her hand jerked him as she sucked.

He wanted her.

"Come here" he said matter-of-factly.

Theresa stood up. Anyon picked her up right off the ground. Theresa wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her, tasting both Lisa and Theresa in that one kiss. Anyon sucked her tits again and then looked at her.

"I'm going to fuck you," Anyon said in a quiet, throaty, lustful voice.

His hand reached down and grabbed his cock. He pointed it up and found her wet pussy lips. Theresa slid down and she could feel his cock head at the entrance.

"Fuck me Anyon, fuck me!"

Anyon slid his cock into her. They were going to fuck standing up.

Theresa lowered herself on the throbbing cock. Her pussy clenched around the head as he entered her. Together they found their rhythm. First Anyon, fucked her and then they switched as Theresa bounced up and down on him. Theresa tits bounced in Anyon's face. He sucked her nipples causing more excitement for Theresa that she dropped down harder and faster. Anyon held her tightly, grabbing her ass, kissing her mouth.

Anyon moved her to the bed. Theresa fell to the edge while Anyon remained standing up. He put Theresa legs and feet on his shoulders. Anyon was so turned on he knew there would be no holding back. He would help her cum and then release his seed. There was no stopping that. Anyon guided his cock into Theresa's wet pussy. The warmness and wetness engulfed him. He picked up his pace almost immediately, he went right to work pounding her pussy. He watched as Theresa's eyes rolled in the back of her head, her big double D tits, with those rock hard, brown nipples bounced up and down as he slammed his cock into her.

Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, fuck, fuck me, fuck me! Theresa moaned in pleasure as Anyon's cock throbbed inside her. She wanted him, she wanted to feel overtaken by his power. Theresa opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking back at her. Their eyes connected and a feeling of closeness engulfed them. She loved the way he looked at her and loved seeing her feet and legs in the air. She watched as his muscles flexed as he fucked her. His broad, muscular shoulders, with strong arms gripped her by her sides as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She felt so submissive to him as he was in control and he knew it. It was incredible to be with a man that showed her dominance, but at the same time seemed to care about her needs. She hadn't met anyone like him in a long time and it was a turn on to be dominated in this way.

Theresa stared back at him. She had a sultry look on her face and she wanted to be so hot and turn him on so much that he would to cum inside her. She wanted to return the favor of the pleasure he had given her so in a low sultry voice, she said, "You feel so good Anyon, you're going to make me cum again. You're going to make me cum so hard. Her eyes penetrated him. I want you to cum, I want you to blow so hard and cum inside me. I want to feel your cock explode in my tight pussy."

Anyon fucked her harder, never taking his eyes off her. Theresa moaned in pleasure, her head arched back, her eyes again rolled in the back of her head as she was about to cum.

Anyon watched as Theresa came. Her body spasmed as she screamed, "fuck yes!"

Lisa continued to watch, dipping her fingers into her pussy. She found Theresa so sexy it was driving her crazy. Lisa went over to her and started kissing her. While she kissed, her middle finger slid all the way insider her pussy. She was still so hot and wanted more sex. Theresa and Lisa stopped kissing for the moment and they both looked up at Anyon.

"You ready to cum baby" Lisa asked as she got off the bed and stood next to him.

With those penetrating eyes, Theresa continued to stare at Anyon and mouthed to him, "Cum inside me baby. I want your cum."

Anyon, wanted to explode inside her. He pumped her harder driving his cock into her, sending waves or pleasure over the both of them. Then he heard another voice whisper in his ear.

It was Lisa. "I want your cum Anyon. I want it for myself, but I'm going to let Theresa get it. Fill her pussy baby, I want you to fill her to the brim, with that load, but just remember next time, you'll fill my pussy."

Lisa kissed his ear, sending a shiver of excitement down to his balls. Anyon grunted. Lisa then moved her hand down his back. She reached his butt cheeks, and squeezed. She moved her left hand down even further and put her hands between his legs.

Anyon loved how Lisa's hand felt on his ass. He was surprised at first, but he loved being touched and would let Lisa continue to bring him pleasure as he fucked Theresa.

Lisa watched as Anyon's ass muscles flexed as he thrusted into Theresa over and over again. She knew exactly what she was doing. Her hand slipped between his legs and with one quick reach, she grabbed Anyon's balls and began to squeeze.

"Does that feel good baby? You like the way my hand feels on your balls as you fuck my best friend. Oh yeah baby, fuck her! Fuck her hard Anyon!"

It was time. Anyon could not take it anymore. He was going to cum. His cock coated by this beautiful woman's pussy while Lisa had her hand on his balls. To top it off the dirty talk coming from both women was all too much. The pleasure was immense and he could not hold back any longer.

"I'm gonna cum", Anyon grunted.

"Cum baby. Cum inside me. I want your cum!"

"Cum inside her Anyon, drown that pussy with your seed!"

The electricity in his body shifted. He could feel the pressure and tension building within his balls. He let himself go. His cocked throbbed and he could feel the cum, make its way up the shift. The muscles of his cock contracted. There would be no dribble of cum from his cock, his cum was going to shoot inside Theresa. He focused on the pleasure one more time. The tight pussy wrapped around his cock and the hand caressing his balls. It felt unreal.

Finally, the release he was waiting for.

Anyon thrusted himself hard one last time into Theresa.

Oh shit! I'm cumming he shouted in a primal, guttural voice.

With that thrust, with his cock buried in her pussy, Anyon's cock contracted violently, as he felt wave after wave of cum squirt out of his cock head. He felt unbelievable in that moment, so much pleasure, as his cock pulsated inside Theresa.

"That's it baby let it out! Fill me with your hot cum," Theresa said in a quiet tender voice.

Theresa could feel Anyon spasm inside her. She loved that feeling of a big cock releasing insider her. It had been a long time and this was well worth the wait. She continued to look at him. She pointed a finger at him, turned the finger and then wiggled it towards her face indicating she wanted a kiss before he pulled out of her. They kissed tenderly for a few seconds as Lisa continued to stroke his balls.

Though he wanted to stay for longer, Anyon pulled his cock out of Theresa and as he did, a load of cum dripped out of her pussy onto the bed.

Lisa was impressed noticing the glob of cum on the bed and the continuing leakage dripping from Theresa. Lisa had wanted that cum for herself, but she knew there would be other times with Anyon. She thought for a moment. Should she taste that cum right now or wait until she could have all that cum for herself? It was tempting and overwhelming.

Why wait?

The hesitation lasted about three more seconds and she decided she could not resist. Her mind was made up. Lisa leaned her head down to the bed and with her mouth wide open sucked the cum into her mouth. Tasting Anyon's cum sent a wave of excitement throughout her body. His cum tasted salty, but unlike other women, she enjoyed the taste. Her fingers found her clit as she swallowed the blob down her throat.

Lisa pussy remained in a constant state of wetness. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wanted more pleasure. She looked up and saw Anyon and Theresa kissing softly with their eyes closed. Perfect, Lisa thought. We're not done yet you too. Lisa moved over towards Theresa pussy, and as Anyon's cum continued to drip from her pussy, Lisa dove in tasting the both of them.

Lisa's mouth tasted the glistening, cum filled pussy and she was overwhelmed by the sweet, salty taste as she stuck her tongue inside Theresa's pussy. Theresa was startled as pleasure ripped through her body. She moaned which was muffled inside Anyon's mouth as they continued to kiss. Theresa felt Lisa's tongue stroke her pussy lips and instinctively moved her hands down and held the back of Lisa's head as her pussy was sucked with passion.

Anyon pulled away from their kiss and took in the site. He could see Lisa licking Theresa's clit. Once Lisa noticed him looking at her, she looked back at him. "I love tasting your cum in her pussy Anyon!" Anyon's cock sprung to attention by growing in both length and girth showing Lisa his full manhood. As Anyon watched Lisa eat Theresa's pussy, his hand found his cock and he started stroking his engorged member up and down admiring Lisa's beauty as her tongue flicked Theresa's clit. It was driving him wild. Anyon had only seen porn with women eating each other out, but in person it was so much hotter and sexier.

Anyon looked at Theresa, who was now back in the throes of passion. She was whimpering and moaning. Her mouth made an O shape and his cock desired to be in her mouth.

Fuck it, he thought. Anyon got on the bed and positioned himself above Theresa's head. He looked at her beautiful face and grabbed his cock. He stroked himself a few more times and then positioned his cock at the entrance of her mouth. Anyon was going to dip himself right into her. Theresa's eyes were closed and Anyon took advantage to create a surprise effect. As she moaned he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Theresa was surely taken surprised as a cock now penetrated her lips. She opened her eyes to see Anyon above forcing his thick dick into her mouth. His eyes penetrated her and she noticed the lust in his eyes. This excited her! Having a mouth on her pussy while a cock was being shoved down her throat made her feel like a true slut, which only made her feel sexier and wet. Once again she could feel that tension building inside her as Lisa was now fingering her pussy as she sucked her clit. Anyon was beginning to pick up his pace and was starting to fuck her mouth. She could taste herself and Anyon's cum as his cock plowed into her mouth. With every thrust she sucked harder.

Anyon watched as Lisa sucked Theresa. Lisa looked at him as her finger pushed into Theresa. Lisa even moaned as she ate her pussy. Anyon could feel Theresa pick up her pace on his cock. This was a whole new experience for him. He felt as if he could cum right then, but decided to hold off. Anyon also wanted to let Theresa enjoy the experience of having her pussy eaten, so he decided to do something else.

Anyon made his way off the bed and move towards Lisa. Lisa never took her eyes off him. When he reached her, he put his hands on her back to feel her. He took in the sight as hands drifted down towards her ass. There was Lisa bending over, but still standing while eating Theresa. Her big tits hung down, while from behind, he saw her perfect ass crack, and wet pussy. Anyon was tempted to just fuck her, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to taste her.

Anyon continued to loosely and lightly drag his hand down her back. When he reached her ass, he tightened his grip and squeezed Lisa's ass. Anyon then placed himself completely behind her and moved the tip of his cock to entrance of her asshole. Lisa moaned. So tempting, but Anyon decided to stick to his plan and backed away from her. As he did he slapped Lisa on the ass which jiggled from the impact.

Anyon proceeded to his knees and spread her ass checks with both hands. Filled with lust, there would be no teasing or building tension. Anyon just dove in and started licking that tight rose bud of Lisa's ass hole.

"Oh fuck baby!" Lisa moaned still eating Theresa's wet cunt.

Anyon didn't hold back. He was too horny and wanted to taste both of her holes again. He moved down lower finding her pussy. His tongue dipped in and out of Lisa's wet cunt. He moved closer to her clit, but at this angle there was no way for him to get adequate pressure. He decided to move between Lisa's legs and turn his face towards her. Perfect. He was now facing her clit. He dove in hungrily and devoured her nub.

Lisa screamed with pleasure. "Oh shit, oh shit! That's it Anyon, eat my pussy! Suck that clit baby!" Lisa grinded her pussy into his face and had stopped sucking Theresa for a moment to take in the pleasure. She focused on his tongue applying the perfect pressure on her clit. She loved that feeling and the desire to be fucked intensified. She still had a job to do though and she quickly dove back in and sucked Theresa's clit.

Anyon couldn't take it anymore. He needed Lisa's pussy. He worked his way back down her pussy, went through her legs and licked her ass one more time. His hard cock throbbed and he needed to cum again. Anyon stood up and grabbed Lisa by the hips. He put his cock at the entrance of her throbbing cunt and pushed.

Lisa head shot up in the air.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me you motherfucker. Give me that hard cock!! Oh shit baby!"

Anyon fucked her deeply. His hips rocked forward and back, forward and back, pushing his thick prick in and out of Lisa. It was not a slow or soft pace, just pure fucking. His left hand gripped her tightly on the shoulder, while his right hand slapped her firm ass cheek. Anyon punished Lisa over and over again, as he drove his cock inside her.

Lisa moaned with pleasure. She screamed as she could feel Anyon's cock drive insider her. This is what she wanted, this is what she needed. She wanted to be fucked hard and Anyon was giving it to her. Lisa continued moaning and could feel eyes on her. She opened her eyes to see Theresa watching her get fucked. She completely forgot she had been sucking her cum-filled pussy before Anyon started fucking the shit out of her. Theresa, was fingering her pussy at the sight of the two of them. Theresa admired the view of watching Anyon pound Lisa. It was so hot watching her friend get fucked that she decided to finger her pussy and not worry about having her pussy licked. She would come just by watching and playing with herself and knew Lisa was enthralled in pleasure.

Lisa wanted to focus on the pleasure she was getting from Anyon, but knew she could not leave Theresa waiting to cum again. Lisa bent over and dove in to lick her clit. Theresa whimpered as the warm, wet tongue collided with her clit. Lisa was so turned on that she sucked Lisa pussy with passion and lust. Lisa would suck her pussy clean. Theresa sat back and enjoyed the show. She loved the pleasure radiating throughout her body and her pussy began to clench as she continued watching Anyon fuck her best friend.

Anyon grabbed Lisa's ass as he thrusted. His cock throbbed inside her. Her pussy seemed to grip his cock with every thrust. The view he had was out of this world. He could see Theresa's beautiful face as she whimpered in pleasure. He also noticed that Theresa never took his eyes of him. Anyon noticed Lisa firm, strong ass as he pumped her. He noticed how Lisa had soft skin, but she had a firm body from years of working out. From time to time, he would move his head to the side, so that he could see her tits and hard nipples bouncing as he fucked her. When he did move to the side he could see Lisa's tongue working over Theresa's clit. He loved watching her eat that pussy, it only made him fuck her harder.

In and out his cock penetrated her pussy. Lisa could barely focus on the clit she was sucking as the cock in her was doing wonders. She was going to cum for what seemed like the one-hundred time this night. Her fate was sealed when Anyon made one small adjustment. He lifted her right leg right off the ground and held her leg in the air.

"Oh fuck Anyon! Yes Anyon! Yes Anyon, just like that, just like that!"

Lisa was going to cum. No stopping it, but she desperately needed Theresa to cum. She wanted Theresa to finish so that she could enjoy her own orgasm. Lisa closed her lips on Theresa clit and then stuck two fingers inside Theresa's cunt. She fingered Theresa with the same intensity as Anyon fucked her from behind. Or at least she tried.

Theresa felt the added pleasure of Lisa's fingers. She loved that. Theresa was going to cum. She kept her eyes open to take everything in. She watched as Anyon's cock and body punished Lisa. Lisa was doing her best to keep eating her pussy. Lisa moaned while she ate her pussy, which added some vibration and stimulation for her sensitive clit. She watched as Anyon as he fucked. His body flexed. She noticed his muscular arms and chest as he held Lisa's right leg in the air.

Fuck he's sexy. She thought. I want him all to myself sometime.

The pleasure and visuals she was feeling and observing was all too much. She couldn't hold back any longer. She focused on the fingers and tongue fucking her. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Theresa's head threw back as the pressure from her pussy released. She came as her pussy clenched over and over again!

"That's it baby! Cum in my mouth, cum in my fucking mouth!" Lisa shouted, while Anyon's cock pounded her pussy. She could feel Theresa's pussy spasm and tasted her wet pussy. Finally, she could now focus on the pounding she was receiving.

Lisa pulled her fingers out of Theresa's wet pussy and sucked them. Once she was done tasting her fingers, she grabbed the bed and bent over just a little more, raising her ass slightly higher in the air. Lisa took Anyon's cock like a champion. Over and over again Anyon's cock continued to drive inside her.

"Yes baby! Fuck me, fuck me hard. I want that cock baby! Oh shit Anyon, fuck me! "

Anyon lowered Lisa's leg to the floor. He grabbed her ass and thrusted his cock hard and deep. Over and over again he fucked her. Lisa was so wet that her creamy pussy was now coating his balls. Anyon could feel the wetness on his balls and even on his inner thighs.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna cum baby! Your cock feels so good! "

Lisa clenched her pussy. She could feel the pleasure building, the tension reaching the crescendo.

Anyon moved his hand back up Lisa's back while his left hand remained on her hips. Anyon grabbed Lisa's hair and yanked it back. Lisa head shot back into the air. She could feel the power of Anyon coming through his body. It was slightly painful for a moment, but she didn't care. She was his slut and she loved the fact that he was treating her like a fuck toy. There's was no stopping the pending orgasm, this was all too good for Lisa.

Finally, the release came.

Lisa moaned in pleasure. Her legs shook as her pussy climaxed on Anyon's cock. Anyon held her tightly and drove his dick into her as she came. As before, waves of pleasure washed over her body. She literally felt weak in the knees. Her body wanted to collapse on the bed, but she found some strength. She wanted Anyon to cum. Lisa reached beneath her legs and grabbed Anyon's balls. She squeezed them and caressed them with her hand.

"I want you to cum Anyon, cum baby. I need that cum. Drop that load in my pussy!"

Anyon didn't need any encouragement. He didn't need to hold back and he definitely didn't want to delay his orgasm any longer. He was going to cum, his balls were fully loaded and he desperately needed to drain them.

His cock began to spasm, "I'm gonna cum!"

One last thrust and then out of nowhere, Lisa moved her body forward and away from Anyon. She was so quick, Anyon was surprised by her maneuver, but he could not withhold his orgasm. Lisa swerved towards him and dropped to her knees. Within in seconds Lisa took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him while looking up at him.