Eyes Wide Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my mouth baby. I want to taste you and me together! Cum baby!"

Anyon started to fuck her mouth, allowing his cock to slide in and out of her wet, warm mouth. Lisa knew he was close, she could feel his cock engorging in her mouth. She took her right hand and wrapped it around his shaft, while her left hand grabbed his balls. She moved his fingers all over his primed balls, she knew he was ready. Lisa stroked his cock as he entered her mouth. The pleasure was immense, Anyon was done.

Anyon grunted and released his hot load into her mouth. Waves of his white spunk, squirted in Lisa's mouth while Anyon held the back of her head not allowing her to move. Lisa could feel his cock unload and she didn't care, she swallowed the thick, white, hot cum and continued to play with his balls until he was done. She wanted every last drop.

Once the explosion in her mouth stopped, Lisa looked up at him. He looked back at her. She pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled, then she shoved his cock back in her mouth and stroked him one last time just to get any residual cum. She truly felt like she was his cum slut.

"That was fun," was all Anyon could muster as he looked at the two beautiful women in front of him. His chest heaved forward and back as he tried to regain his breath. He could feel his heart pounding. Sex was truly a workout that got your blood pumping he thought.

Both Theresa and Lisa laughed at his comment.

"Sure was!" said Theresa as she laid on the bed and closed her eyes. "I needed that you two."

Lisa joined Theresa on the bed and kissed her mouth. "So did I," Lisa said quietly and then laid down on bed next to her friend with a complete satisfaction.

*

Anyon pulled into his driveway later that morning. The sun was shining and it was fairly warmer for this late January weekend. Anyon decided to leave the car in the driveway instead of pulling it into the garage, figuring he would head to the gym soon. Anyon just sat for a moment as the sun continued to rise. His body was relaxed, but also drained. His mind reminisced from the previous night. His cock twitched in his pants as his mind pictured Theresa and Lisa.

Anyon placed his head on the headrest, which tilted his head back and allowed him to peer out. Many thoughts circled his head as the sun warmed his face. Where was this going to lead him? Would he have the opportunity to be with Lisa again? Would he spend time with Theresa? What about Iris or Yuki? Anyon smiled as he thought of each them individually. He truthfully had no idea what to expect or where it would lead, but he knew he was lucky to be surrounded by beautiful women. The pleasure each had given him was immense and they always gave him a desire for more. Only time would tell and for now he was okay with that.

Just as he was about to exit his car, his phone buzzed to life announcing a text message. Anyon picked up his phone and opened the message. He recognized the name and quickly read the message. The message was simple, but it still sent electricity down to his balls, springing his cock to life.

"I want you to fuck me over and over again! XOXO!"

Until next time..