Eyes Wide Open

Story Info
Desperate Wife lets go with family friend.
2.6k words
4.23
26.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday afternoon was dreadful! All I could think about was wanting to get home to a hot bubble bath. Soak all this stress off me and recharge.

My drive home only added to the stress of my day. I could not buy a second of relaxation.

Finally! I am home. Wondering through the house, I feel a wave of stress releasing from my body as I walk upstairs to the bedroom. I am home alone for the next two days. Sunday evening is when my husband will return from the mountains. I will feel whole once again. Until then, a bubble bath with music, candles, and wine is in order.

Steam soon fills the room as I run all the hot water into the tub. I am so glad we had the hot tub-style bath added. While the tub filled, I began to disrobe and took a look at myself in the mirror. The years have taken their toll! My body, covered in childbirth scars, stretch marks, looked worn and tired. As I studied the image in the mirror, I smiled. Wrinkles around the eyes from all the laughter over the years. Scars from childbirth. Wrinkles from losing weight. It is all in the way you look at things.

Smiling, I stepped into the tub, easing myself down into the stress-washing water. Closing my eyes, I could sense everything around me. I could feel the steam on my face, the smell of lavender from the bath salt, the sound of birds in the trees outside. Wonderful!

My stomach broke the tranquility. "Time to eat," I thought. Reaching for the phone, I held the button and said, "Call Ming Tree!" I ordered some food and had some very nice wine in the pantry.

Thinking of my evening, I kept a running clock in my mind. My dinner will arrive at 6:30. I have to relax some more, get dressed, and be downstairs in forty-five minutes.

"15 minutes until food delivery." My watch reminded me. I opened my eyes, stepped out of the tub, dried off, and looked for something to wear.

I went with the relaxed feel, wearing an old college t-shirt and some comfortable running shorts. I feel amazing.

Pouring a glass of White Zinfandel, I just got the cork back in the bottle when the doorbell rang. Walking briskly to the door, I swung it open, and there stood my delivery person.

"Deshawn!" I shouted with happiness.

"OMG, I have not seen you in years. Come in, come in. Please put the food on the kitchen counter." I stated.

Deshawn placed the food on the counter.

"How have you been? Please tell me everything. What have you been up to all these years? I see you keep yourself in great shape as always." I say.

"Yes, Mrs. C, I have been doing quite well. I went to USC and played football, then got drafted into the NFL. I spent two years with the Seahawks. I got injured, which caused me to retire. I completed my degree and am now in grad school here at the university." He replied.

"That is fantastic. my son, Mark, finished his studies at UC Fullerton and his graduate work at UCLA. He is an architect, living in Red Deer in Canada. He is married and has one daughter, Anna. Things here are the same, just me and Mr. C working and living life." I reply.

"Mrs. C, You look amazing." Deshawn states.

"Deshaw, flattery will get you anything you want!" I said back laughing.

"Well, I gotta get back, more deliveries. It was great seeing you. Tell Mark and Mr. C I said hi." He said.

"It was great seeing you too. Do not be a stranger. Stop by sometime and we can have a drink and perhaps cook something by the pool." I said.

Deshawn smiled and said half-heartedly, "I'm free tomorrow!"

"It's a date then. Say 7?" I asked.

"Great, see you at seven." He replied as he left shutting the door.

Sitting down at the table in our nook, with my wine and Chinese food, I put on the television and it was on one of the pay channels we have. I was not watching it but something caught my eye as I was sipping my third class of wine.

"Oh baby, suck my big black cock." I heard from the living room. When I looked up I saw a 40 something lady giving a well-endowed man a blow job. I nearly spit out my wine. For whatever reason, I could not take my eyes off the screen. I found myself meandering into the living room and sitting on the loveseat.

My legs spread out over both armrests, I got quite comfortable as I got even more interested in the movie. I began to notice a tingling in my vajayjay. My nipples were aching they were so erect. This type of scene never made me react like this before. I have seen plenty of porn over my life but this was shockingly erotic to me.

I put the wine glass on the shelf behind the loveseat and before I knew it I was three fingers and two knuckles deep into my womanhood. The feeling of wanting more was foremost on my mind. I desired more excitement as I finger fucked my lady bits.

Sitting in my living room mesmerized by what I was watching I could not get Deshawn out of my mind. This guy in the video reminded me of Deshawn. The body spray Deshawn wore lingered in the house.

Walking up to my bedroom I had a very sensual thought. Sleeping naked. I have not slept in the nude since my honeymoon 32 years ago. Calling Mr. C before I drifted off to sleep, I told him about my running into Deshawn and how he was coming over for dinner tomorrow evening. Mr. C was about Deshawn coming for dinner. Saying good night, I started to drift off thinking of what I would cook for tomorrow. Steak, definitely, potato salad, a must. Grilled peppers and onions. Beer and wine.

Waking up I noticed my sheets were drenched like I peed the bed. Reaching down the musky odor told me it was not pee. I was so nervous. I had NEVER done that in my entire life. Closing my eyes, I desperately tried to recall my dreams. My eyes shot open in surprise. I dreamt of Deshawn. I had to get this under control.

That afternoon I took 45 minutes and did some yoga. Most times if I am stressing, yoga gives me the ability to center my thoughts.

I drove to the store and gathered the items I needed for the evening. My heart was pounding as I unpacked the groceries. Checking my phone I saw it was 6 o'clock. Potato salad is ready, beer is on ice and the wine is chilling.

I made my way upstairs and took a quick shower. I took several minutes trying on several outfits then realized I was going to swim. After putting on my swimsuit, I dug through my closet and found the cover I wore last year in Florida with Mr. C. Looking in the mirror I could not help to think that I looked promiscuous and decided to change into something less flirtatious. I no longer began removing my cover when the doorbell rang.

Hustling downstairs I waved to Deshawn to come in.

He greeted me at the kitchen sink and we hugged. His masculine frame engulfed me. His scent pierced my mind and my knees went weak. What the fuck, I thought to myself. Before I could settle my thoughts, Deshawn said, "Mrs. C, you look gorgeous."

One part of my brain thought, Yes, he noticed while the other side chastised me for looking like a slut.

Deshawn picked up the meat and veggie tray and he arranged them on the hot grill. We started talking about the good ole days while drinking wine and beer. Deshawn tending to the grill and me sitting in a comfy lounge chair.

"Mrs. C, would you mind if I took off my shirt?" Deshawn asked nonchalantly from the grill.

As his words were swimming around in my brain, my womanhood began to leak out onto the chair. "Deshawn, you make yourself comfortable while you are in my house. It is too fucking hot this summer." The words just flowed from my lips. I was shocked, I never used the F word. Something was happening to me. I knew it was wrong, and yet it felt so liberating.

I quickly rose out of the chair, removed my cover, and got into the pool.

"Now that is refreshing!" I shouted from in the pool.

I flipped my head back and let the water cascade down my back. As I opened my eyes I saw Deshawn looking down at me, my eyes focused on the enormous cock tenting from his shorts.

Deshawn looked down at his stiff cock, turned, turned off the grill, and jumped into the pool.

I watched as the water cascaded off his chiseled body. Standing up the water came to his hips and he was in the deep part of the pool.

"Face me and spread your legs," I shouted from the shallow end.

I squatted down into the water, pushed off the pool wall, and glided underwater heading towards the two large columns at the other end of the pool.

I reached out to take hold of Deshawns calf's and pulled myself between his legs. My foot glancing his crotch as I passed him.

"OMG, I am so sorry!" I said as I emerged from the water. Deshawn stood there with a grimace on his face, his hands holding his manhood. Instinctively, in my attempt to soothe his pain I reached down to massage his discomfort.

Our eyes met, he pulled his hands away and placed them on my shoulders as my fingers began massaging his balls.

"I am so sorry, I saw that go way different in my head. I am sorry I hurt you." The words were authentic and sincere.

Without a hint of modesty, I untied his shorts and pulled them down. My left hand lightly massaging his balls as my right began stroking his shaft. I was on autopilot. Meandering in the pool we made out way to the shallower water. I sank to my knees allowing his cock access to my mouth. The feeling of his cock gliding into my wanting mouth was euphoric. With my eyes closed, I concentrated on his beautiful cock.

I peered up and saw the look of total amazement in Deshawns eyes as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth. With virtually no gag reflex he was able to push his entire 8-inch cock deep into my eager throat.

"FUCK!!" Deshawn exclaimed with great delight.

I pulled his cock from my mouth until the head was at my lips. Surprisingly I pushed it back deep into my throat again. This time letting my tongue glide onto his balls. Looking up Deshawn had that look of "OMG" Written all over his face. Pulling his shaft out of my mouth, I jumped out of the pool, grabbed two towels, laid them along with the pool, got on my back with my head hanging backward over the edge.

Looking at Deshawn, I simply said, "Fuck my face please, I want your cum down my throat and on my face and tits."

To my sexual delight, Deshawn did not disappoint, he took my head with his hands and stroked his cock in and out of my throat with a steady rhythm. I was in an erotic trans. My darkest erotic fantasy was playing out and I wanted it all.

I had a sense Deshawn was near climax. Relaxing, I prepared for what was to happen next. This was not the first face fuck I have had. It was a favorite of Mr. C.

His first blast came hard and was treated with much delight. His second filled my mouth to my delight. The third was on my chest and the rest painted my face as I swallowed my treat. Looking up, I took his cock into my mouth one last time. Sucking hard I pulled his shaft out of my mouth while squeezing his shaft with my hands. I wanted to drain his cock.

Sitting up on the pool deck it was a relief to have Deshawn rub my neck and shoulders. As he was complimenting me on my wonderful oral skills I had a thought. I jumped up, ran upstairs, grabbed my Astroglide, the 8-inch dildo, and sat on the edge of the bed. I rubbed lube all over my ass, pussy, and dildo. Positioned the dildo underneath my vagina and asshole and slowly eased it into my ass. I wanted a good ass pounding and Deshawn was no bigger than my dildo so it would be a great gapper...

After the dildo was in I rode it a couple of times to stretch my ass, then put it in the sink and ran downstairs with the Astroglide in hand.

I folded the towel and put it on the third step down. Kneeling while laying my chest on the poolside, I poured a copious amount of lube in my hand and began to rub my ass. Deshawn did not miss a thing, he came over and I took his cock in my hand and lubed it as well.

"You ready to pound my ass?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"YES, Mame." was all he said.

I took a towel and wiped the lube from my hands then reached back and pulled my cheeks aside to give him full access to my already gaping rosebud. He positioned his cock at my entrance and I pushed back with little effort. Slowly I took all 8 inches into my ass and felt full and wonderful. I could feel my cum dripping from my pussy. I knew I was going to squirt a lot and that was what I was waiting for. I felt like this may make me pass out with delight.

Over and over again his cock pushed and pulled my ass. I gained momentum and started pumping my ass on his cock. Each time his balls swung forward they would pound on my pussy lips and clit. My cum made them stick there for just a second. The intense pleasure of these actions was so invigorating.

After several minutes of me pounding his cock into my ass I felt his balls constrict and I knew he was going to spray his baby batter into my asshole. I wanted his baby batter in my mouth.

I pulled his cock from my ass and quickly turned around with my mouth wide open and my tongue stretched out. "Cum in my mouth, paint my face." I requested.

No longer did I make my request, the first rope of cum shot straight to the back of my throat. I instinctively swallowed and the second rope covered my face from my forehead to my chin. Over and over his ropes of jizz accumulated on my face until he squeezed the last little bit onto my awaiting tongue.

Sitting back, I marveled at the amount of jizz he produced. I used my fingers to push all his jizz into my mouth. I have tasted cum before but this young man was delicious. I could not stop wanting more of his seed.

I looked up at Deshawn and he was spent. Still breathing heavily I took a towel and washed off his cock. Knowing how sensitive the cock is after ejaculating I pushed his cleaned cock deep into my mouth and ran my tongue all over his head and the spot just below the head. Deshawn just sat on the side of the pool and delighted at the teasing my mouth and tongue were giving him.

"Who's hungry?" I said laughingly.