Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary realizes she likes Liz.
6.4k words
4.78
7.5k
3

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
960 Followers

Mary does a little self discovery. I am sorry up front if this is a little slow. i am trying to set up the story line. Thank you for reading and commenting.

I am in bed after my date with Brian. It was nice, well he was nice, but I keep thinking of Liz. I am not thinking of just the sex. I am thinking of Liz. I am seeing her face, seeing her smile. Not only that but I want to talk to her, but it's late. It feels like it will be awkward too. She knows I was going out with Brian. "What should I do?" I ask Zeena.

She is laying beside me and I am scratching her head. She kind of looks up at me and sighs, and Ezzie startles me.

"Zeena says you should text her." Says Ezzie.

"No way. You're pulling my leg." I say out loud.

Just as Auntie lightly knocks and opens the door. She sees I am awake as I look over. "Sorry Mary. I heard your voice, and I just wanted to check, and make sure you are ok." She says. Zeena's head pops up when she hears Auntie's voice. She sees it's Auntie, let's out a small sigh and drops her head back down. Auntie smiles and giggles. "I guess I passed inspection." She says as she sits on the edge of my bed. My bed is starting to feel crowded.

Auntie smiles at me. "It's been a long week or so. I feel like I didn't see you at all today, between school, studying with Liz, and a date with Brian right?"

"Yes, Auntie." I say with a smile. I know she is just looking out for me.

"So how was your date?" She asks.

"It was ok. He is nice." I say.

"How did studying go?" She asks, and I can feel myself blush. I see Auntie smile. "So you liked studying."

I giggle. "I did." I sigh and break down. "Auntie, I am confused. I want to reach out to Liz, but I am afraid it will be awkward. After being on a date with Brian." I say.

She brushes my cheek, and pushes my hair back. "You like her don't you?" She asks and I just nod. "Does she like you?"

"I think so." I say.

"Is she a little confused like you are right now maybe?" She asks, smiling at me.

"I don't know." I say.

"Maybe you two should talk, and I don't mean text or FaceTime. I mean face to face. Talk to her. You might find she feels exactly like you do." Auntie says.

I sit up and hug Auntie. "I Love You!" I say into her neck.

"Oh Sweetie, I Love You too." She says as she hugs me and gently rubs my back. She pulls back and kisses my forehead. She takes my phone and puts it in the nightstand, and tucks me in again like the other night. She pets Zeena. "Good girl watching over Mary." She walks out leaving the door ajar just a tad.

I am awoken by Zeena jumping up on the bed with cold wet paws. "Zeena!" I giggle. She has obviously been out in the yard in the dew covered grass. I lay there thinking there are three things I need to do today.

First I need to call Mike. There is more paperwork to go over, and I need to suck it up and do it. Second, Anna and I need to go car shopping. We have been talking. She knows I want to get a Cadillac. It was what my Dad drove, and we both love the new Lyriq. It's got the expanded battery for something like 500 miles to a charge, and Zeena can have a large area in the back with the back seats folded down.

And finally, and most importantly. I need to call Liz. Her phone doesn't finish the second ring when she picks up. She sounds happy. "Hello."

"Hi." I say realizing I am excited too. "I was, umm wondering if maybe we could meet for coffee, and maybe talk?" I ask.

"Talk?" She asks sounding concerned.

I giggle. "Yes. I would like to talk with you."

She giggles, and sounds a little relieved. "Ok. When."

We decide on a little more than an hour at a coffee shop with outside tables. I want to take Zeena with me, so she doesn't end up in her crate all day, and she gets to get used to different places, people and sounds. I was reading that you need to socialize a puppy.

I text the lawyer Mike.

ME - I think I am ready to go over the paperwork.

Just a few minutes later he responds.

Mike - Great. I am free and in the office most of today catching up. Would you like to come today?

Um, wow I wasn't expecting that. I take a deep breath.

ME - Yes I can be there at about noon time.

Mike - Great. See you then.

It's a decent day, so the twenty minute walk will be nice. Of course with someone sniffing everything in the world it takes us thirty minutes to get there. Liz is already seated and she waves. "Who is this?" She asks leaning over to Zeena after standing up.

"This is Zeena. My Uncle gave her to me for my birthday. Someone just had to stop and smell Everything." I say. "Sorry I was late." I say.

Liz stands and gives me a little bit more than a friendly hug. We break the hug and give each other an awkward smile. We sit and seconds later a waitress is there to take my coffee order. She comes back with my coffee and some whip cream in one cup and some water in another. "She is too cute." She nods to Zeena.

Zeena is under the table enjoying the whipped cream. Liz and I are alone, and she starts talking. "I have to ask because I am unsure, was our study date an exploration? Was it a fling?" She glances up at me. "Was it more?" She asks quietly. I don't realize I am sitting there silently for a moment until Ezzie says something.

"Answer her Mary. Tell her what you are feeling." Ezzie says.

I am scared. "Ezzie, what does she feel?" I ask.

"She is hoping it was More." She says. "Tell her what you feel."

I smile at Liz. "More, I hope."

Liz smiles and holds my hand on the table. "Me too." She says softly. We just sit there smiling at each other. We eventually end up chatting away when I look at the time.

"I am sorry Liz. I have to get an Uber and leave to go see a lawyer." I say.

"A lawyer? Why?" She asks.

I play it off. "It's for inheritance stuff, now that I am 18."

"Oh." Says Liz.

I can tell see is unsure what to say. I squeeze her hand. "It's ok, Liz. I started it last week but I got too upset."

Liz holds my hand in both of hers. Everyone knows my parents died and I am living with my aunt and uncle. "Want me to come with you? I would be happy to." Liz says.

I think for a moment. I would love to lean on her, but I decided this morning I need to do this on my own. "No thank you Liz. I need to do this alone. I hope you understand."

She smiles at me. "I do, but that doesn't mean I can't give you a ride."

I smile back at her. "That would be great." We pay the bill and walk to her car. When we arrive the parking lot is almost empty. No sooner is the car in park, than Liz is over the armrest and kissing me. Her lips are so soft. Her perfume smells so pretty. We are holding and kissing each other when I feel her hand come up to my boob. I pull back. "I So Want to keep going, but I can't. I have to go in there and I don't want to go in all worked up and horny." I say.

Liz smiles. "I like when you get all worked up and horny. Plus this is me helping you relax. She says as she leans back in and kisses and nuzzles my neck. I sit back in my seat and sigh. "You tease."

Then I feel her hand slide between my legs. She cups her hand over me and rubs her fingers up and down over my pussy. All I can do is moan. She reaches up and slips her hand under my pants and using two fingers, she rubs my clit.

I honestly don't know how long we sat there kissing each other as her fingers rubbed me closer and closer to orgasm. I finally have the break the kiss. As I start panting. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Liz. Ah. Ah. Please. AH AH AAHH AAHH. AAAHHHHHH!"

I clamp my legs together as I cum. I reach down and pull on her wrist. Liz lets me pull her hand out of my pants. I slide my finger between hers and hold her hand. I smile as I realize her hand is wet from me. We both sit there for a moment. I have one arm wrapped around her hugging her, and the other holding her hand that is wet with my juices.

Liz breaks the silence. "Are you nice and relaxed now?"

"Oh yeah." I sigh.

Liz giggles. "Good. I could see you getting nervous as we drove here. Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?"

I pull her wet hand up to my lips and kiss it. "No, but thank you." I say.

I straighten out my clothes, get out of the car and let Zeena out. I lean in the window. "Thank you." I say, as I blow her a kiss.

"Call me later." Liz says.

"Definitely." I say smiling as I walk across the parking lot.

Mike is surprised when he opens the office door and I am alone. "No Uncle or Auntie?" He asks.

"No. I need to do this, and I need to do it alone." I say.

Mike's face softens. "I understand you may want to, and feel you need to, but you don't have to Mary. Your family will always be there for you."

"Ok. I wanted to prove to myself I could." I say.

"Ok." Says Mike. "And who is this?" He asks putting his hand down to Zeena. She sniffs him and seems fine.

"This is Zeena." I say.

"Hi Zeena. Right this way." He says and waves his arm to his office.

He starts with the paperwork for Uncle's HVAC company. He explains I own a 15% piece of the company with a silent partnership. He explains everything in detail, and has me sign a document that changes the partnership into my name. He said a lot more that went over my head. I am about to sign when I realize I have Ezzie.

"Ezzie, is this all on the up and up? Is Mike trying to pull a fast one?" I ask.

"No, Mary. He is honestly concerned with your best interests." Says Ezzie.

Then I have a thought. "What if I don't want Grandpa's and Papa's money? Can I give them back my partnership and make it all theirs?" I ask.

Mike smiles at me and puts down his pen. "We could do that, but then you would have to pay taxes on the sale of your partnerships. That would be a lot of money. Then somewhere down the road, you would have to pay an inheritance tax when they pass, and pass it on to you. Again a lot of money." He says.

"So not a good idea?" I ask.

"No it was. You just don't understand the implications. Not to mention Grandpa and Papa would kill me for it." He laughs. "They would never take it from you either, so moving on."

We go on signing this document and that one until they are all done. There is one small packet left. Mike opens it up, and gives me a small smile. "This one is a little different. No one could decide what to do with it, and to be honest with you. I don't think they wanted to." He says as he holds up a picture of my old house.

I smile looking at it and reliving different memories. "Wait. What? They couldn't decide? You mean it wasn't sold?" I ask, getting choked up. I thought that was all sold and gone.

"No it wasn't sold. It's yours and Goldstar has been over seeing its rental and up keep." Says Mike.

"I want it." I gasp out.

"You are the owner, Mary. It is yours." Says Mike.

"No, I want to live in it." I say.

Mike holds up his hands. "Take a breath, Mary. You live with Auntie & Uncle. You just turned 18. How about you talk to Uncle & Auntie first? This is one of those big things, I just can't do for you. They need to sign off on it."

He comes around and sits across from me. He reaches out and holds my hand. "This is why you need friends and family. So they can help you when you need it, even when you aren't sure you need the help. They can help you think things through and make decisions." He looks at me and he knows I am upset. "How about we leave this one last thing for another day. I think we did great here today getting all this done."

I sniffle a little bit. "I am sorry."

He pats my hand. "It's ok Mary. I understand wanting to hold onto something." He stands up, and pulls me to my feet. "I want to show you what I hold onto." He walks me over to a small bar setup. He points to a bottle in the back on some sort of clear stand with a small light. "That is a bottle of whiskey your Dad gave me when we started working together." I notice it's empty. "I used to have a shot with your Dad in celebration of a large deal. We laughed saying it had to be a 5 million or better deal to warrant the good stuff. I finally emptied it after your parents' funeral alone here in my office. I can't bring myself to throw it out." He says and pauses. "I understand wanting to hold onto memories."

I can't help it. I hug Mike tight. We let go of each other and wipe our eyes. He smiles at me. "On a lighter note. I understand you want to buy a car?" He says.

I look at him. "Who have you been talking too?" I ask with a small smile.

"When you texted saying you wanted to meet, I assumed Auntie and Uncle were coming. I didn't know you were flying solo. About 30 minutes before you got here I called to ask him to bring me a coffee." Mike says.

"So when are they showing up?" I ask.

"They're not. We talked and decided to let you spread your wings." He says. Then he smiles. "So you want to get a Cadillac? I happen to personally know a friend of your Dad's that would be thrilled to help."

"You do?" I ask.

"I do. In fact...I have an idea, but I need to make a phone call and check something." He says and he reaches for his phone. "Hi Marj. Yup. How are you doing? Are you there today? You are. That's great. I have a young lady that would love to come talk to you about a new car." He laughs. "Ok. See you soon."

He looks at me. "Where is your partner in crime?"

"You mean, Anna?" I ask.

"Of course I mean Anna. Is there someone else you get in trouble with?" He asks.

"No." I laugh

"Well?" He asks.

I look at my phone. She and I share our locations with each other. "About 15 minutes away."

"Good. Tell her to stay put. We are going to pick her up, and go on a field trip." He says.

"Where?" I ask as I follow him out of his office.

"It's a surprise." He says as he holds the main door open for me and Zeena so he can lock it. He locks it and turns me with a hand on my shoulder. I was standing there staring at Goldstar. "You've done enough today. That's for next time." He says softly.

We pick up Anna at a local strip mall, where she was looking at clothes. Anna looks at me concerned, seeing me in a strange car. She sees Mike, and then Zeena, relaxes some, and gets in. I turn towards her in the backseat. "What's up?" She asks me.

I smile. "He won't say. He just says "field trip." I turn to prove my point. "Mike where are we going?" I ask.

He smiles. "Field trip."

We turn the corner onto a main road and there is a huge Cadillac sign. "Nnnooo!" I gasp.

Mike mimics me. "Yeessss!"

Anna and I start screaming, which makes Zeena bark. Mike parks the car right in front of the showroom, and gets out. "Come on." He says as he holds the door into the showroom. He walks right past all the cars, and heads for the big glass walled office in the middle.

An older woman waives him in and she comes around the desk and hugs him. They turn and look at us as Mike introduces us. "Marj, this is Ben's daughter Mary, and her cousin Anna. Oops and Zeena." Says Mike pointing at Zeena.

Marj is just smiling and looking at me like she is remembering something. "Your Dad was one of the nicest guys I have ever known." She hooks her thumb at Mike, and smiles. "Even nicer than this one." She looks at Anna. "And it's very nice to meet you, young lady. I am guessing your Mom and Dad are Joe & Beth?"

"Yes Ma'am." Says Anna.

"They are real good folks too." Says Marj as she drops to one knee. "Hello Zeena." Is all she gets out before she is getting licked and attacked. She picks up Zeena, so I let the leash go. "Oh you are too stinking cute." She says as she walks to her desk and pages someone named Sue. She looks back at Anna and I. "I am going to have Sue show you the brand new, remodeled Lyriq. You pick out whichever one you want and when you have decided have Sue bring you back to the office. I can keep Zeena here if you want."

Leave Zeena? I am not sure if I want to or how she will react.

"Mary, Marj means no harm, and no harm will come to Zeena. I promise you." Says Ezzie.

"Are you sure, Ezzie?"

"I promise, Mary." Says Ezzie.

A woman in her mid twenties comes into the office. Marj makes introductions, and looks at Sue. "Show them whatever they would like to see. Whatever they decide on, bring it up front and bring me the ticket."

"Sure thing." Says Sue. Anna and I can't stop smiling. We are buying a car! We tell Sue what we were looking at and she points to a row of about a dozen cars. "Pick one." About 30 minutes later, after a test drive we are pulling up to the front of the dealership in a pretty blue car.

Sue is off getting the paperwork done. We are sitting in Marj's office. She hands Anna & I both her card. "You girls have any problem with the car, you call me personally. Your Dad helped me get the financing to buy this dealership years ago. He only asked that in the future I take care of his friends when he referred them to me. I think his daughter and niece certainly qualify for that."

Mike looks at Marj, and asks if he can have her office for a minute. She smiles and says. "Of course." As she walks out.

Mike glances at Anna. "Anything you say, I am going to tell Anna." I say.

"Ok." He says as he reaches into his coat. He pulls out a gold credit card. "This is linked to your account we talked about. I over see this account. I will be honest with you, I am not going to look at the statement line by line. If you don't go on a crazy spending spree. I am not looking at what you spent where, but go crazy and I will review line by line and be talking to you about it. Does that sound fair?" He asks.

"Yes." I say just staring at the card as he hands it to me. I look at him for a minute, and I hug him. "Thank you." I say.

"You are welcome." He says hugging me back.

Anna and I spend the next hour or so taking a joyride in our new car. I drive for a bit, then we swap. I am the passenger when Auntie calls. I answer the call and yell. "One minute." We shut off the radio and close the big sunroof and windows. Ok now I can hear the phone. "Hi Auntie." I say.

Anna yells. "Hi Mom."

"So are you two ever coming home to show us the new car?" She asks sounding excited.

"Aaww. Mike ratted us out?" I say.

"Yes he did. After he found out Uncle wouldn't be bringing him a coffee and he promised to call and let us know how things went." Says Auntie.

Anna says. "We can be home in about 20 minutes. If I push it I can make it 15." With a big smile on her face.

"20 is fine young lady." Says Auntie.

I look at Anna after we end the call. "Can I tell you something." I say.

Anna looks at me realizing I am being serious. "Of course."

"I want to use the car for a date tonight."

Anna laughs. "That's all? You had me worried."

"I want to take Liz out on a date." I say softly.

Anna's eyes go wide and she smiles. "Wait a minute." She says as she pulls over. She parks and turns to look at me. "Liz, that you were studying with? That Liz?" She reaches out and hugs me. She pulls back and looks at me. "I am so happy for you Mary, but answer me one thing. Are you sure? I mean I love you period, but kids at school can be mean." I can feel myself blush. Anna giggles. "Look at you blush. You are sure." And she hugs me again. "Does Mom know?" She asks me.

"Kind of, I kind of talked to her." I say.

"Call Liz and ask her out while I drive home." Says Anna as she turns and starts the car up. I do just that and I can hear the excitement in Liz's voice. I promise to pick her up later. We get home and Auntie and Uncle are all smiles.

I get changed to pick up Liz and am walking out when Auntie calls me into the kitchen. She looks at me and tries to give me a stern look, but is smiling. "You couldn't tell me? I had to find out from a little birdie?" She asks.

I sigh. "Is everyone ratting me out today?" I look at Auntie. "Sorry, I am not worried about you, I wasn't sure how to tell Unc, and I wanted to tell you both together."

ao1701e
ao1701e
960 Followers
12