Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie hugs me tight. "Don't worry about him. You two girls are his world. I promise he will still love you."

Of course Uncle walks in just then. "Why wouldn't I still love her?"

Auntie whispers in my ear. "I will tell him later." And she looks at Unc. "No time. Tell your girl you will always love her and give her a hug. She has a date."

Uncle walks up to me and picks me up giving me a big bear hug like I was still a little girl. "I will always Love You."

He puts me down and I kiss his cheek. "I Love You too Uncle."

I pick up Liz, and I get the urge to go see my old house. Liz is happy to go for a ride. My old house is about an hour away. We drive up to it and I park the car looking at it. Liz holds my hand and asks. "Are you ok?"

I smile at her. "Yes, just reliving memories. I found out today I own my old house. They didnt know if they should sell it or keep it after my parents died so they did nothing. Mike had it rented out all this time."

Liz asks. "Mike is the lawyer you saw today? Do you want to tell me about it?"

I smile remembering something else. I look to the woods and get out of the car. Liz follows me, and I hold her hand. "I want to show you something." I say and I walk us to the edge of the woods. I walk up to the big tree and run my fingers over a heart and initials.

BC + KB

I smile at Liz. "My Dad carved this into the tree when he and my Mom were looking at the house being built before they were married."

Liz squeezes my hand. "That's so sweet."

I take a deep breath, and look back at the house as we walk back to the car, and I think to myself. I am going to live in that house again.

Ezzie speaks up. "I will make that happen for you Mary if you want."

I smile. "You could just have them move out, couldn't you."

"I could, if that's what you want." Ezzie says.

"I have to figure out what I want, Ezzie. Thank you." I say to her.

"Liz is concerned you are upset." She says.

"I know. Thank you." I say as Liz and I get back in the car. I lean over and kiss her. The kiss is just a little long. I pull back and look at Liz. "Thank you for coming with me. Mike told me earlier we all need friends and family to lean on. Thank you for letting me lean on you while I came back here."

She hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Anytime."

I smile at her. "I know the perfect place for dinner. It was my Dad's favorite." I say as I put the car in drive. After dinner I drive out to the lake we used to go to all the time. There are two other cars. It's a little after sunset, and it's still spring so it's not busy. I look at her and smile. "Would you like to take a quiet walk with me?"

Liz smiles. She has such a pretty smile. "I would love to."

We get out and we hold hands as we walk. I tell her that I told Anna, and a little birdie told Auntie about taking her on a date. "You came out to your family?" She asks.

I never thought of it like that. "Yeah I guess I did." I say. "I talked to Auntie about maybe having feelings for a girl, for you. I was, I guess confused. It was always girls date boys. There are no gay people, that I know of, in my family." I say as we walk.

"What did your Auntie say?" Liz asks.

"She told me it was entirely up to me who I liked and wanted to date. She promised me, she and Unc would love me no matter what." I say.

"That's nice. I am not sure my Mom will be so good about it." Liz says. "I think it will take her a bit to process it."

I stop and just hug Liz. After a moment my hands drift down to her bum. I can hear the smile in her voice as we hug. "Really?"

I pull back and take her hand again. "Come on. I want to show you something." I say as I pull her along. To the left of the lake is a small hill. At the top is a small field of soft grass. We used to have picnics up there. We get to the top and I pull Liz down onto the grass. I roll on top of her and give her a deep wet kiss. She moans into the kiss and wraps her arms around me.

We lay there kissing and holding each other. God I love kissing her. The kisses are soft but urgent sometimes. Not hard like kissing a guy, and we are both content to kiss and kiss. It feels so nice. It isn't something rushed, like I felt with Roger sometimes.

I pull back and look at Liz. "I want to thank you for today. It's been a long day. You were there at the start of it all." I say and I slide my hand over her stretchy pants and onto her pussy.

At first she lets out a satisfying moan. Then I lift my hand to put it under her pants. Her eyes go wide. "Here in the grass? Outside? What if someone comes along?" She asks and moans as I rub my fingers between her lips.

"Ezzie, you can tell me if someone is coming right? You said you can hear people's thoughts." I ask her.

"I can and will, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you!" I say to Ezzie and I look at Liz. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, but you won't be the one that's basically naked." She giggles.

"Fair enough." I say as I pull my hand out of her pants and start to stand up.

"Mary, I am sorry." Anna starts to say, but she stops as I take off my shirt and unhook my bra. As I am opening my jeans. "Mary?" Anna giggles.

"No. You were right." I say as I kick off my shoes and pants. I am now buck naked. "Now do you trust me?"

She giggles. "You are crazy." She holds her arms out. "Come here."

"Promise me you will get naked too." I say.

She smiles at me. "You want me naked, come take off my clothes." She says.

"Yes Ma'am." I smile at her. I lay back down half beside her and half on top of her as I kiss her again. I can't help but sighing as her hands roam all over my body. She pinches and pulls ever so softly and firmly on my nipples. I swear my whole body tingles. I pull her shirt up and we semi wrestle as I pull it over her head and take her bra off. I hook my thumbs in her pants and underwear and I have her as naked as I am in a flash.

I crawl up alongside her and we kiss as our hands roam all over each other. I roll her on her back and smile at her. "I want to show you how much I appreciate you being there for me today." And I start kissing my way down her body. I suck on each nipple and give each one a bite and a flick of my tongue. Anna lets out a soft moan. I kiss down between her boobs, down her flat stomach. I can feel her stomach muscles tensing up under my fingers. I kiss just above her pussy, as I us my shoulders to spread her legs. She wraps her legs around my head, and over my shoulders, resting her feet on my back. As I run my tongue up between her lips and flick her clit she gasps loudly, and clamps her hand over her mouth.

I turn and kiss Liz's thigh. "Liz, look at me." I say and Liz looks at me. "I want to hear you scream like you did before."

She gets embarrassed. "Mary, someone might hear." I lurch forward and grab her arms. I hold her hands in mine, and settle back between her legs. "Mary?" She asks almost laughing. "Don't....OOOOHHHH. OOOOHHH You are horrible. HHIISSSSS. Fuck that Feels Good!" I smile to myself. She likes me gently biting on her clit.

At first she tried to pull her hands away, but after just a few minutes she has gone from fighting my hands to holding them and squeezing them tight. "Mmmppphh. Please, Mary. Mmmnnn. Please." She begs and moans. I haven't stopped licking and sucking on her clit. She can't keep her hips still. They are bucking and swaying on the ground more and more. Faster and faster as I refuse to stop. I want to make her orgasm.

Her hips jerk, and I can actually she her abs clench up. God look at her strong sexy body. "FFFUUUCCKKKK!" She yells out. She actually jerks her hips so hard she bucks away from me. "Please no!" She gasps. I try to crawl up beside her. "No please. I can't." She pleads.

"Sshh my sexy girl. I am just holding you." I say as I spoon beside her. After a moment or two she relaxes, but starts shivering.

"I am cold." She sighs.

I nuzzle her neck. "I will get a blanket to keep in the car for picnics." I say, and we both giggle.

She turns in my arms. "What about you?"

I smile at her. "I am good just like this. Plus I told you I wanted to do this to you."

Just then Ezzie speaks up. "A couple is coming. You should get dressed."

I don't want Liz to freak. "Come on, let's get dressed, warm and I will drive you home."

As we walk down the hill we see the other couple. "See I told you." Liz giggles.

I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "See I told you. No one saw us."

"You are incorrigible." Sighs Liz.

I drive Liz home. She gives me a quick kiss and we promise to talk tomorrow. I sit there for a moment looking at her house. "Ezzie, is her Mom home?" I ask. I know her Mom and Dad are divorced.

"She is Mary." Says Ezzie.

I sit thinking for a bit. "Ezzie, can you tell if Liz's Mom will be accepting of Liz saying she is gay?" That stops me for a moment. I never thought of myself as gay. I was just me, and well, I was falling for Liz.

"Liz was right. Her Mom would not be happy at first. She would eventually accept it, but it would take time." Says Ezzie.

I don't want Liz to have to go through that. She has a Mom, and she shouldn't be afraid to talk to her. I love Auntie with all my heart like my Mom, but I would give anything to talk to my Mom. "Ezzie, can you make it so her Mom doesn't care if she likes boys or girls? As long as she is happy that's all that matters". I ask.

"Yes I can, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I wipe a tear from my eye. "Please do it, Ezzie. Then please have Liz tell her Mom about us dating. I don't want her living with the fear and uncertainty of talking to her Mom."

"Done, Mary."

"Thank you, Ezzie."

"You are Welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie

I get home and walk in the house. It's a little late for Uncle to still be up. He gets up so early, he is usually in bed early. He is in his recliner with the tv on.

He looks up at me and smiles. "Hi Trouble. Did you have a fun night?" He asks. I look and see Zeena half asleep on the floor perk up. She lets out a small sigh as she sees me, and puts her head down.

"I did, Uncle." I say.

He holds his arms open. "Come sit with me." He says.

"Really?" I ask, smiling.

"I may not be able to have both my girls on my lap at once, but I still like to think I haven't gotten so old I can't handle you girls one at a time." He says.

I sit on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder as he holds me. "You girls are growing up way too fast you know." He says rubbing my back.

"I know Unc."

"So did you go to Mike today solo for a reason? Did you not want me and Auntie there?" He asks.

I sit up and look at him. "No. It's not that I didn't want you there. I guess I wanted to prove to myself I was the adult everyone says I am since I turned 18, and I could handle signing some paperwork." I say as I relax against him. I think of my old house, but I decide to save it for another time.

"So were you afraid to tell me?" He asks.

"No, like I said I just wanted to prove..". I start to say as he nudges my head back to look at me.

"Were you afraid to tell me about your date?" He asks.

I feel bad. He is trying to hide it, but he is hurt. I can feel the tears in my eyes. "No! I guess I didn't know how to."

Now I feel worse. He never cries, and I can see him tearing up. "Mary, you are as much my little girl as Anna is. There is no difference to me. You two girls and Auntie are all that matter to me in this world. I want nothing more than for you to be happy." He says as I watch tears roll down his cheek.

I hug him and cry. "I Love You Uncle." I cry into his neck and then Zeena jumps up and starts licking my face.

Uncle wipes his eyes. "See Zeena just wants you to be happy too." Before long we are calmer. Zeena curls up with me on Uncle's lap, and Uncle smiles at me. "So tell me about her."

For the next half an hour I tell him all about Liz. We then decide it's late and head upstairs to bed.

12