All Comments on 'Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 02'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Love the entire series. Small faux pas in the scene with Lizzie. At one point you switch to calling her Anna then switch back you her being Lizzie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's a section in the story where Liz becomes Anna when they're having intercourse and then changed back to Liz but otherwise it's a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is really interesting. Different yet oh so familiar to the previous Ezzie series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As excellent as always and so much more emotional. It’s nice to see that even through her hardships, Mary shows that she is her parents daughter. She didn’t go out and have Ezzie cause trouble but instead has the common sense to talk to those that care for her. I don’t know anyone who could handle something like that on their own although I knew someone who tried and it didn’t turn out well at all. That’s one of the main things that makes your stories regarding the ring so special. You take the best of people and put those characteristics in your characters so life can be shown the way we would like it to be. Thanks again for keeping this story going.

upyoursixupyoursixabout 1 year ago

Dang I just love this continuation with ezzie. You really have a habit of mixing up names tho haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous