Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary gets revenge on school bullies.
9k words
4.8
7.3k
4

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
960 Followers

It's been almost two months since I turned 18, and I haven't been happier. Liz and I are "out" in school if you will. Most people are accepting, except for the bitch head cheerleader and her lap dogs. I have never liked her, but I don't have the same circle of friends so I just avoid her. That is until she pissed me off.

She and one of her lap dogs cornered Liz in school. They started calling her names and making her cry. She was so self conscious about it, she kind of avoided me in school for the rest of the week. And then cried again apologizing to me.

Oh I am so pissed. I want to hit her, but she would just spin it back on me. I need to publicly humiliate her. I start by approaching her in school. With the camera on my watch and phone recording. I start yelling at her for making Liz cry and she turns it back on me. "I am disgusting. I lured Liz to lesbianism. I am a sicko. No guy wants me so I turned to girls." On and on she rants. I will admit some of the shots hurt, but it's for the greater good.

"Ezzie, can you make her want to have lesbian sex. I mean like want it so bad she has to do it?" I ask.

"I can Mary." Says Ezzie.

There is a big party Saturday night and all the jocks and cheerleaders will be there. I need to get in the house somehow and set up a camera without her seeing me.

Ezzie speaks up. "I can do that."

"You can do what Ezzie?" I ask.

"I can make sure no one in the house ever remembers seeing you there." Says Ezzie.

"Really?" I ask. There could be like 20-30 people there.

"I can do that Mary." Says Ezzie.

I smile. Wireless cameras are cheap. I could buy a few, set them up to record the whole show. Then mix it with the audio insults she was hurling at me. I will drop the edited video to the entire student body. It will go viral and humiliate her forever.

I promised Liz I would come over and watch a movie Saturday night. She doesn't want to go out. I hate that she feels embarrassed. I told her I need to run an errand and then I will be over.

I pull up to the house and sit out front for a minute. I am nervous about going in. They could all gang up on me.

"Mary, do you trust me?" Ezzie asks.

"I want to say yes, I do Ezzie, but if it doesn't work." I sigh.

"Mary, this is easy. Everyone will ignore you, like they never even saw you, and they will never remember you were there." Says Ezzie.

I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I get out of the car. I figure the parents room is usually off limits at a party, so I will have the bitches go there. I walk into the house, and sure enough, at best someone might glance at me. No one says a word. I go to the parents' room and set up the 3 pack of cameras I bought.

They have a big headboard so one goes there, one on the dresser, and one on the window sill pointing at the bed. I check the cloud feed and can see the bed clearly. I smile and walk out. Once I am back in the car, I check it again and smile. "Ezzie let's make them start getting worked up. Please make both Lynn and her co-captain Kim get hornier and hornier for each other with every sip of any drink they have. Once they have, let's say 12 sips, they will not be able to deny the need to have lesbian sex with the other. They will sneak off to the parents bedroom, strip naked and go crazy until they both make the other one orgasm twice. Then return them to normal." I say.

Ezzie pauses just a moment. "It's done." She says.

I pull away smiling. My smile lasts until I think of Liz and how she is hurting. I get to Liz's house and ring the bell. Her Mom answers and smiles. "Are you here for movie night?" She asks.

"I am." I smile and I hold up a shopping bag. "And I bought snacks." I stopped and get a few bottles of soda, a bag of popcorn and some candy.

"That's so sweet." Her Mom says. Then she lowers her voice. "She is not in a great mood. Did something happen at school? She won't tell me."

"I will see if I can get her to talk." I say. Liz and I snuggle on the couch under a light blanket as we watch the movie. As the movie ends, Liz's Mom gets up and announces she is going to bed.

She looks at the two of us and wags her finger at us. "Behave."

"Please stop Mom." Moans Liz.

Liz and I are alone. I wrap my arms around her in a big hug. I feel her melt against me. "Why are they so mean?" She asks with her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know. Some people just are. The Bitch would have found something else to be mean about if you were dating a guy. She is just mean. Hopefully karma gets her soon." I say and I rub her back

I get nervous for a moment and tilt her chin up so she is looking at me. "Are you ok? Are we ok?" I ask.

Her eyes go wide. "Oh my god yes, Mary! I can't imagine going through this without you. Please believe me." She almost gasps.

I smile at her. "I do, but without me, you wouldn't be going through this."

"I wouldn't make that trade, ever." Liz says and gives me a soft loving kiss. I can't help but sigh as she pushes me back and lays on top of me and we kiss.

Then her Mom is coming back downstairs. "Did I leave my glasses down there?"

Liz scrambles off me. Sure enough her glasses are here. Liz grabs them and heads for the stairs as I sit up. "Here you go Mom." I hear Liz say.

Her Mom goes upstairs and Liz comes back giving me a lusty look. She straddles my lap and again kisses me. It's so soft and sensual. "Mary, I want to hug you. I want you to hold me and make it all go away." She looks at me and smiles. "I want to grind against you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up in your arms the next morning." She says.

I smile. I love hearing her say that. It makes me feel warm and tingly. "I Love You!" I say.

Her smile brightens the room. "I Love You too." She leans down and we kiss again. Long soft loving kisses. Eventually we stop kissing and Liz lays her head on my shoulder. "I never want to move." She murmurs. I just hold her, and rub her back. I just told Liz I Love her, and she said she Loves Me. I never want this feeling to go away.

After a few minutes I nudge her. "Liz, you have to move."

"Fine." She sighs as she climbs off me. She lays down and rests her head on my lap. "Happy?" She asks looking up at me.

"My legs thank you." I say smiling and running my fingers through her hair. We start watching another show and within ten minutes she is asleep. An hour later I nudge her to wake her up.

"I don't want to get up." She moans. I play with her hair and tickle her neck. "Stop." She whines and moves so I can't tickle her. She glares at me. "You are mean."

"I know." I say as I lean over and give her a quick kiss. We neaten up, I kiss Liz good night and head home.

I get home and Zeena greets me at the door. "Hi Girl!" I say as I give her lovins. I let her go out and pee and we go up to my room.

Auntie meets me at the top of the stairs. "Good. Both my girls are home. Now I can sleep." She says as she kisses my forehead.

I head into my room, sit on my bed and pull up the cloud storage from the cameras at the party. I have to scroll through about an hour of blank footage, but then Bitch/Lynn and her lap dog co-captain/Kim come into the room. Lynn is pulling Kim by the hand. "I Have to kiss you." Lynn says as she pulls Kim to her. Kim doesn't fight her in the least. They stand there kissing. Like wet sloppy kisses. You know for crappy 4K video cameras these are pretty clear videos. There will be no doubt who is who. I think as I watch Lynn reach up and squeeze one of Kim's boobs through her shirt. I can hear Kim moan.

Kim reaches down and pulls off her shirt and instantly pops her front clip bra and Lynn reaches in and squeezes her boob. I hear Lynn mutter. "So soft."

As Lynn massages her boobs Kim shrugs off her bra. She leans forward, kisses Lynn and then pushes her head down, and Lynn sucks on her nipples. Kim rolls her head back and moans. After a moment of this Kim looks up. "Take off your shirt." She says to Lynn.

I smile and think. Is Lynn secretly a little submissive? As Lynn is pulling off her shirt Kim reaches down and unbuttons Lynn's jeans. Lynn starts pushing her jeans off and Kim reaches under her skirt and pulls off her panties. She lays back on the bed against the pillows. "Joe does a lousy job eating me out. I am hoping you will do better." I fight hard to stifle my laugh. Oh my god!

"I will try, but I have never done this before." Says Lynn.

"Oh come on. You have a pussy. You know what feels good." Says Kim.

Lynn looks at Kim's pussy. She spreads her lips with her thumbs and as she does you can see Lynn lean forward and kiss and then lick Kim's clit. "Ooohhh. Right there. Oh good job." Kim sighs.

Lynn doesn't move her head. She leaves her face glued to Kim's pussy kissing and licking it over and over. Kim has a hand on each boob pulling and twisting her own nipples. Kim pulls her head up and looks at Lynn. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Right there. Don't stop. SSSHHIIITTTTT!" She moans as her hands quickly reach down and hold Lynn's face to her pussy and bumps and grinds against it as she cums.

Kim releases Lynn's head and relaxes back onto the bed. "Joe has never made me cum like that. I am lucky I get to have it feel good he finishes so quick." Holy shit this is Gold.

Lynn climbs up against Kim. Kim holds her arm around her for a moment. Kim looks at Lynn. "Do you want to see how I like to finger myself?"

"Sure." Says Lynn with a smile. Kim gets up and kneels beside Lynn. She sits on her bent legs and spreads them wide against Lynn's hips. Kim leans forward and first plays with Lynn's pussy lips.

"They are so fleshy and loose." She says as she flips them back and forth with her finger tip. Lynn sighs and Kim giggles. "I like to finger myself and rub my clit." Kim says as she rubs two fingers around Lynn's very fleshy pussy lips. Once they are wet, Kim pushes her two fingers into Lynn's pussy and starts finger fucking her.

Kim has a good rhythm going, and Lynn is moaning in pleasure. "Then what I like to do." Says Kim. "Is to rub my clit." I watch as Kim reaches down with her other hand and starts rubbing Lynn's clit.

"Ohh God!" Lynn moans loudly. "Your fingers are so soft. They aren't rough and calloused like Bill's."

"So you like me finger fucking you?" Asks Kim.

"Oh yes I do." Moans Lynn. "It's so nice."

"Then when it starts feeling nice I turn it up a notch." Says Kim as she obviously starts fingering Lynn faster. You can actually hear the wet fucking sounds. "OH. OH. OH. OH. OH!" Lynn pants over and over as Kim's fingers are flying in and out of Lynn's pussy. "When one hand needs a break. I turn it up a notch with the other one." I watch as Kim's hand on Lynn's clit starts rubbing back and forth across Lynn's clit at 100MPH. Her hand is flying. Lynn gasps out loudly. "AAAAAAHHHHH!" And her hips start bucking and rolling.

After just a little bit more and Kim realizes Lynn is ready to explode. "Do it, Lynn. Come for me. Come on, I want to watch you cum.

"AAHH. AAHH. PLEASE. PLEEEAAASSSSSE!" Lynn screams out as I watch her legs actually shake as she orgasm. That was a good one, I think to myself.

Kim gets up and starts opening nightstand drawers. Nothing she likes on the left side is she moves to the right. "Bingo!" She says loudly and stands up holding a vibrator and a bottle of lube. She lays backwards on the bed and spreads her legs as I see Lynn stare at her pussy. Kim is dripping lube on the toy and rubbing it in. "Most of the time, after Joe drops me off I am so worked up because he didn't keep at it long enough to make me cum, I have to take care of myself. I have a toy just like this at home. I crawl into bed naked, and fuck myself." She says as she sighs and slips the toy in her pussy. "Sometimes I wish someone else were doing it. I imagine Joe, growing some balls and tying me down, picking up my toy, and using it on me until I scream."

Kim looks at Lynn. "Will you use it on me? I want someone else to fuck me with it. Please. We can 69 and I will lick your pussy." Kim almost begs.

Lynn's eyes go a little wide and she smiles. "Ok." She says and she starts moving to get on top of Kim. Lynn doesn't hesitate she puts her pussy right down on Kim's face. To Kim's credit she digs right in. Lynn props herself up and picks up the toy from between Kim's thighs and pushes it into her pussy. Kim moans into Lynn's pussy. And there the two of them stay for the next couple of minutes licking and fucking each other.

I see it on cam before they do. Bill walks into the room, and stops in his tracks just staring. "What the FUCK!" He says. Lynn tries to jump off Kim, but Kim's arms are around her thighs. All she does is fall flat on top of Kim.

Kim looks back and hisses. "Close the damn door."

Bill reaches out and shuts the door. He turns back to them and starts dropping his pants. "I am about to have a threesome." He says.

"You're not touching me." Says Kim.

"Fine, I'll fuck Lynn." He says barely put off.

"Her pussy is mine. You can have her ass." Says Kim.

I almost choke on the water I am drinking. "NO!" Gasps Lynn. "I don't do that."

"I either fuck your ass, or I call everyone in here to watch you two dyke out." He says.

Kim rubs Lynn's thighs. "He will be quick I am sure and he isn't big." Says Kim.

"Hey!" Yells Bill.

"Oh stop. You are average at best, and you know it." Kim says to Bill, but turns back to Lynn. "Do you want everyone out there, in here? Lynn you have to."

Lynn looks back. "You better keep your mouth shut, Bill." He just smiles, and Kim hands him the lube.

"Wait. I want to watch you two first." Says Bill.

"You are disgusting." Says Lynn.

"Says the girl having lesbian sex on my parents bed. Get licking." Bill says as he rubs lube onto his dick. He is rubbing so hard he has to add more lube after a minute or so. Lynn is panting louder and faster with every lick. Bill can't take it anymore. He climbs on the bed trapping Kim under them both, and tries to fuck Lynn's ass.

At first he is having trouble finding the mark. His body jerks a little forward and Lynn cries out. She doesn't like that. She buries her face into the bed screaming and moaning while Bill starts fucking her ass hard. Her whole body is shaking as he pushes in, but just like Kim was complaining about Joe earlier. By the clock on the video Bill makes it 1 minute and 34 seconds. He grunts and cums in Lynn's ass. As he pulls back Kim gets her mouth right back on Lynn's pussy licking and sucking on her while Bill's cum drips down onto her face. Eeewwww!

Lynn ends up orgasming and rolling off Kim reaching back and holding her hand over her bum. Bill gets dressed and leaves first, then the girls. I am about to stop the video, but I see the bar for the volume spike a few hours later, about 30 minutes ago.

I scroll forward and I am guessing Bill's parents are home. "WILLIAM!" His Mom Screams. I back it up some. Mom comes in the room and sits on the bed, after a moment she hops up. Her pale yellow pants have a wet spot on them. Mom feels the wet spot and smells her wet hand.

I almost choke again trying not to laugh. She is smelling Lynn's or Kim's juices.

She loses her marbles on him. "You had sex with that bitch of a girl you call a girlfriend on MY BED? And you left a Wet Mess behind for me? What the Fuck were you thinking William?" She screams.

This goes on for almost four minutes. Oh my god. The $100 for the 3 cheap cameras was so worth it. It takes me an hour and a half to first edit the video down. Cut out all the dead air, and stitch the diff angles together. Then I edited in the lesbian insults she hurled at me during different scenes.

The final step is anonymously posting it and tagging the entire student population of our school, the school we played Friday night and the school we are playing next Friday night. There will be no escaping this for them. I am so tired at that point, I don't even remember falling asleep.

Next thing I know Anna is bouncing onto my bed and the sun is shining. "Wake up. Wake up. You Have to see this." She says.

"See what?" I ask. "I am tired Anna."

She pushes me harder. "Mary, Wake Up!"

"Ok. Ok. I am up." I say rubbing my eyes. "What?"

Anna holds her tablet up. It's a freeze frame, clearly showing Lynn going down on Kim, and Kim is definitely enjoying it. I honestly gasp at first. "Is that the Bitch and her lap dog Kim? Are they doing what I think they are doing?" I ask.

"Yup." She giggles. "It's a whole long video. After this Bill puts it in her bum too."

"No." I say laughing just thinking about the video.

"Want to know the funniest part?" She asks.

"Sure."

"Bill's Mom Screaming at him because they left her bed wet." Anna says laughing.

"EEEWWWW!" I say laughing with her.

Later at breakfast we are still giggling about it. Auntie thinks it Wrong, while Uncle just says "Karma's a bitch." They both know how cruel they were to Liz.

After breakfast I call Liz. She sounds so happy. She was just about to call me. She had just seen the video. "It couldn't have happened to a nicer girl." She laughs.

By the end of the next week the girls are no longer cheering and Bill is no longer on the team. It seems all students doing extracurricular activities are required to sign a Student Agreement.

They promise to keep their grades up. Not use drugs, and behave in a manner consistent with community standards. I guess starring in a porn isn't up to community standards.

The word around school is that Bill put the cameras there. He must have posted the video of his Mom bitching him out to throw people off. I mean who else could have put three cameras in his parents bedroom, and known the girls would go in there?

After that my last semester of my high school goes well. The Bitch has been totally and publicly humiliated. I bet if you Google her name 10 years from now that video will pop up in the top ten. She walks around school looking at the floor for the most part, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Never mind bullying anyone.

The next month will be busy. Anna turns 18. Then we have an overnight visit at Andrew's College. There is Prom and then graduation.

Anna and I are looking at the school's website we are visiting soon. I get an empty feeling thinking about being away from Liz. I look at Anna, and she sees the serious look on my face. "What's wrong?" She asks me.

"I know we always talked about going together, but I am already feeling empty, thinking about being away from Liz." I say.

Anna smiles. "So see if she wants to go to the same school."

"Really?" I say surprised.

She gives me a big smile. "Larry and I have already talked about maybe going to the same college."

I giggle and slap her arm. "You have Already talked to Larry? What if I said no? What if I said I just wanted it to be us girls?" I ask.

"By us girls you better not mean you, me and Liz." She giggles.

"Brat." I say laughing and I push her shoulder, and a wrestling match ensues on the bed. We are pretty evenly matched but I win when I start tickling her. We lay there catching our breath and I say. "What if we could get them to let us go alone? After all, we are the ones going to the school." I say.

"So what! We drive up there on our own, and drive back the next day?" Asks Anna. "Big deal."

"No. I get an extra hotel room and all four of us, you, me, Liz & Larry drive up there." I say smiling.

"They will freak." She starts to say.

"Only if they find out." I say.

"All the parents will never agree to it." Says Anna.

"Anna, we will both be 18. We are less than six months away from living on our own. They have to let us go sometime. We will never know if we don't ask." I say.

"Ok, come on then. You can go ask them." Says Anna.

"Ok, I will." I say, and I hop up heading downstairs. As I walk downstairs. "Ezzie, you can make all the parents agree right?" I ask Ezzie.

ao1701e
ao1701e
960 Followers