All Comments on 'Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 03'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
winterizedbaconwinterizedbaconabout 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story so far. However, I'd like to see Ezzie more involved. Ben and Ezzie talked a lot to each other, and he used her in more nuanced ways. Right now, she's using Ezzie as just a fix all for any problem with no other interaction, where ben loved Ezzie. He cared about her just as much as he did for Karen. I'd like to see their relationship grow.

The humiliation of the classmate would have been better if there had been more buildup, as it was it felt kind of cruel. Maybe some blowback for this is necessary and for Ezzie to put some training wheel limits on her abilities or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As sweet as the ending was , the beginning was terrifying. Forget karma, this is smashing an ant with a sledgehammer. Mary demonstrates no moral boundaries. There seems to be no moment of reflection between thought and action. Where is the ceiling? She didn’t hesitate to ruin someone’s life over a bullying incident. What is next ,ring assisted suicide? This is why we don’t give dynamite to children.

Mary is drunk on power. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous