Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasps and even with the pillow. I can tell she likes the higher speed. With the higher vibrator speed I increase the speed I am fucking her with. I look down and I can see her lips grabbing and holding onto the toy as I pull it out, and then fold in as I push in. Fuck it's is sexy to watch. The moonlight highlights her clit, I reach out and rub my thumb across it. Her body jerks a little and she gasps. Not a minute after that her hips are humping hard. She has her fist holding the pillow against her face. The other hand has a fistful of my sheets, and she almost shrieks into the pillow and her legs tremble as she orgasms.

I stop rubbing her clit and I pull out the vibrator and turn it off. I lay beside her and nudge the pillow up off her face. Once she makes eye contact she grabs me in a hug. "That was Amazing!" She gasps in my ear. She pulls back and looks at me. Her hair is a mess, her face is flushed but she is beautiful. She just looks at me for a minute and leans forward and kisses me. I am caught off guard and I tense up.

Anna pulls back and looks at me. We just look at each other for a moment. Until she whispers as she moves closer. "Please. I want to know what it's like." She says as she kisses me again. I can't help responding to her kiss. I have been getting turned on and excited since my date with Liz. Trying the vibrator, and then taking Anna's virginity. I am ready to explode.

Somehow I find a moment of sanity. "Anna, you don't have to." I sigh as she moves from my mouth to my neck.

She is kissing and nibbling on my neck. "I want to. I have been very curious, and now seems like the perfect time." She says.

I just sigh. She is giving me shivers. She reaches for the bottom of my tee shirt. "Anna?" I sigh as I let her pull my shirt off.

She nibbles my earlobe. "I can put the pillow over your face if I need to?"

"No." I sigh as she kisses down my neck, to my shoulder and down to my boobs. I can feel her cup one boob in her hand and kiss my nipple. "Oh so nice." I moan.

Anna spends the next few minutes first kissing, then licking, which changes to sucking and biting. The whole time my body is tingling with excitement. She pulls off my nipple and moves up and kisses me. She opens her mouth and my tongue goes on autopilot into her mouth. After a moment she pulls back and looks at me. "Where's the big one? I think I should use the big one on you." She says with a big smile. "Fair is fair after all."

I just point to the bag in the closet. She hops off the bed, grabs the box and rips it open as she comes back to the bed. She sits back in front of me. And holds the toy in her hand. I swear it looks bigger now. She looks at me and smiles. "Lay back." I quietly lay back on my bed. She moves between my legs. My knees are bent and I can feel my wetness. She just stares at my pussy for a moment, and smiles at me. "I should check and make sure you are ready." Oh my god. She is moving down on the bed. She is going to lick me.

"Anna." I sigh.

She looks up and smiles at me. "You better use the pillow." She says with a big smile. Oh god. I hold the pillow over my face. The minute the pillow is on my face I feel Anna drag her tongue up between my pussy lips and flick my clit. I moan loudly into the pillow. After a minute or two of licking me Anna sits up, and she calls my name. "Mary." I hear her giggle. I move the pillow and look at her. "Larry's head would explode if he was watching me now." She says as she puts the big vibrator in her mouth and sucks on it. She is right. She looks so sexy. She pulls the toy out covered in spit. She smiles at me and says. "Pillow."

I don't even question it. I hold the pillow back over my face. "Ok so on the count of three." She says as she rubs the tip around my pussy. "One." She says and pushes the monster in me.

"Fffuuucckkkk." I moan loudly into the pillow.

She holds it deep inside me, and giggles. "I didn't want you tensing up."

I just moan. "Bitccchhh". As she pulls it out and nudges it back in. Fuck it's big. I feel her moving her hand on the end of it, and suddenly it comes to life inside of me. I suck in a big muffled breath. I had almost forgotten it's a vibrator. I can feel my whole core spasming. Just like that I am about to orgasm. I am panting and gasping under the pillow.

Anna recognizes I am about to cum and she moves her thumb to my clit. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I scream into the pillow. All of a sudden I feel empty. Anna has pulled the vibrator out of me, and she is laying beside me. She lifts the pillow from my face and smiles at me.

"That was amazing." She says smiling at me.

"Yes it was." I say as I wrap my arms around her neck. We lay there hugging.

"Let's get straightened up, just in case and sleep together." She says.

It's not uncommon for us to sleep together when we chat at night. It takes me a moment to get moving and dressed. Anna takes the toys and gives them a quick wash in the bathroom. We put the toys in the bag in the closet, cuddle in bed, and fall asleep.

Auntie is waking us in the morning. "You two are so cute sleeping together like when you were little." She walks out and we break out into an uncontrollable giggle fit.