Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary visits a college and meets a bunch of foster kids.
9k words
4.8
6.1k
3

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

After the hotel date, Anna and I think a real double date or two is a good idea so Larry and Liz can get to know each other before we go away. I don't want to head away for the college visit and have Larry and Liz giving each other the stink eye the whole time. Luckily we all get along.

On our second double date, at the movies some turd makes a nasty remark aimed at me and Liz, after he saw us holding hands and kissing. I don't think he realized we were with Anna & Larry. Before I could think to say something to Ezzie, Larry turned to the turd and startles me.

His voice gets real deep and loud. He steps up to the guy that is a good head shorter than Larry. "Have You Got A Fucking problem with my Girlfriend's Cousin and her girlfriend?" He growls, and I mean he really Growls. It scares me. His voice is really deep and menacing. I am thinking there was about to be a real problem.

The turd looks like he is ready to shit himself. "Nope, sorry. No problem." He says and almost runs away.

Larry glares after him for a moment and then turns back to us and smiles. He sees the look on our three faces. "Sorry ladies. Sometimes assholes need the fear of God put into them. I have learned just barking like that makes the problem walk away." He says as looks at me and Liz. "I am sorry he said that to you two ladies."

Anna smacks Larry's chest. "You scared the crap out of us."

Larry looks like a little kid who's mom just chastised him. "I am sorry."

Liz steps forward and pulls him down to kiss his cheek. "I forgive you. You are my knight in shining armor."

Larry looks embarrassed after Liz kisses him on the cheek. Anna grabs Larry's arm. "It's a good thing you are cute." She says.

He leans down to her and kisses the top of her head. "I am sorry, Anna."

"Ezzie, was that all an act or did Larry really get mad?" I ask Ezzie. I am still rattled, by what I saw.

"Larry is upset that the man said it, but his reaction was all a ruse. He wanted to make sure the man knew he had your back. He has learned with his size, just looking and sounding angry makes a lot of problems go away." Says Ezzie.

"Wow, he really had me worried, Ezzie." I think, then I smile as I realize he will always protect Anna too.

Liz is tugging on my arm. "Earth to Mary."

"Sorry." I say.

Liz squeezes my arm. "Are you ok. You seemed a million miles away."

"I am sorry. I was just running it all back in my mind." I say.

Liz pats my arm. "I would say Larry did a good job scaring the jerk off."

"Yes, he did." I say.

Liz lowers her voice a tad so Anna & Larry can't hear her. "I pity the poor bastard that ever tries to bother or hurt Anna." She says.

I think about it for a moment. "Ezzie, would Larry truly protect Anna."

"Absolutely, Mary. He has a natural instinct to protect his friends and family." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Liz. "He would have squished that guy like a bug." I say.

The rest of the night goes well. We all have fun, and end the night with an ice cream. Anna and I are driving home. She looks at me and gives a little bit of an embarrassed smile. "I am sorry Larry scared everybody earlier." She says.

I smile at her. "It's ok. It was just a loud bark. I would hate to be the one that gets more than the bark." I say.

"Are you afraid he would hurt me?" Asks Anna.

"Oh no Anna. I know he wouldn't." I say, leaving out the part about asking Ezzie just to be sure

Anna smiles at that.

It's early Saturday morning. We are on the road, after stopping for coffee and donuts, and the car is on autopilot while on the highway. We are all excited for our first trip away.

We arrive at Andrew's College and the campus looks nice. It's a larger campus, so the guide has two golf carts with backseats ready to go. Liz and I go with the guide, Larry drives Anna in the other cart.

We tour a couple of lecture halls, the science building, athletics and finally the dorms. He is telling us how the dorms are all newly constructed, state of the art etc. I look down the hill and see the old dorms, and there is activity around one. "Why are those kids down at the old dorms?" I ask.

"Well." Says our guide. "Those are our public grant students. They are still in the older dorms. The school keeps the dorms open for them during breaks and vacations since most of them are orphans with no home to go to."

That stabs me in the heart. That could have easily been me. "Wait, but the cafeteria and student hall is closed. What do they do for food?" I ask.

"I am not sure." Says the guide.

I blank for a moment, until I feel Liz squeeze my hand. I can tell by the look on her face, she knows I am thinking I should be them. "I want to go down there." I say.

"Well, it's not part of the tour." Says the guide.

"Ezzie, I want to go down there." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Ezzie says.

"I guess we could go take a look." The guide says and drives to them.

"Mary, are you ok?" Asks Liz. I just look at her. She reaches out and softly hugs me. "I know, Honey."

We get there and the guide stops the cart. The guide starts talking. I don't want to listen to him. "Ezzie, shut him up please." I ask and he stops talking. I just stare at the building.

"Ezzie, you can sense the students here right?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Can you tell me their stories? Why are they here?" I ask.

"It's a variety of reasons why, but the end is the same. Either they were abandoned, their parents are in jail or deceased, and they are all in foster care. Older kids don't always get adopted, and they have nowhere to go on breaks now that they have turned 18. They are out of the system. If it weren't for the college opening the old dorm they would be on the street." Says Ezzie.

"What do they do for food?" I ask.

"They all have some sort of summer job. Those that work at restaurants try to bring back food for the others. Then they go to a supermarket for microwave dinners." Says Ezzie.

I won't say it's falling down, but it's nowhere as nice as the new ones. I just stand there staring at it. Anna walks up to us. I hear her and Liz talking, then Anna is in front of me.

"Mary, are you ok?" She asks.

"Anna, they have no one." I say and I can feel my voice cracking.

Anna just hugs me. "I have you Cous, and you will always have me." She whispers to me.

I take a deep breath. "I want to look around." I say as I pull away from Anna.

Liz is beside me taking my arm. "Ok, let's go look around." She says and sniffles.

We walk in and it's old. I talk to some of the students. I have Ezzie pry here and there. I need to do something. I was so lucky I had Auntie & Uncle and my Grandparents. These guys have no one.

They have jobs everywhere locally. They work in supermarkets, restaurants and department stores. I have to do something, I am just not sure what. An hour later we leave the dorm.

We finish the tour and head to the hotel. Larry insists on driving. I sit in the back seat with Liz. She holds me against her. I look up at Liz, and I crack. I start crying. "That could have been me." Liz just holds me to her and lets me cry. Next thing I know Anna is behind me in the backseat, and they are hugging me between them. I just let it out and cry.

We check in and go to our rooms and decide we need some time to unwind. I realize what they are saying is time for me to calm down. I just smile and thank them.

Liz and I lay on the bed. She holds me and rubs my back trying to sooth me. I lay there trying to relax, but my mind is going a million miles an hour. Then it dawns on me. I have an idea. It's not perfect but it helps those kids for the summer. "I've got it." I say as I sit up some. "I know what I can do. Thank You." I say and I kiss Liz.

Liz smiles. "What did I do?"

"You loved me." I say and I kiss her again. "I have to tell Anna." I say as I jump off the bed and head for the door.

"Mary, you have no pants on." Yells Liz, but I am already in the hall, and I don't care. "Anna." I yell as I knock on the door. "Open up!" No response. "Anna!"

The door pops open. "What?" Says Anna, her tshirt is untucked her hair and makeup is a mess.

"Oh God! I am sorry!" I say. "Ezzie were they?" I ask.

"Anna was blowing Larry." Says Ezzie.

"Mary, you don't have pants on." Says Anna. "Get in here."

"Uummm no." I giggle. "You go back to what you were doing." As I point at her lips that I am now realizing are very wet. "And umm call me when you are done." I lean over to kiss her, and stop before I kiss her lips. I kiss her forehead and smile at her. "Sorry."

I turn back to my room and Liz is standing in the doorway. "Get your half naked butt back in this room." She giggles.

I walk to her and hug her tight. "You like my naked butt better I think." I feel so much better now that I have a plan.

Liz pulls back and smiles at me. "So what's your grand plan? What are you going to do?"

"Want to go for a ride? I need to make a call. We are going to spend some money." I say.

"Mary?" Liz says.

"Trust me Baby. You are going to like this, and you and Anna helped me think of it." I say.

"What? We did?" She says confused.

I stand in front of her. "Do you trust me?" I ask with a big smile.

"Of course, Mary." She says.

I hold her face in my hands and give her a loving kiss. "Then please get dressed and come with me. I will explain on the way."

"Ok." She says.

We get into the car and I call Mike. I get his voicemail, which is probably better. "Mike, it's Ben's daughter Mary, but you probably know that. Sorry, my mind is racing. I want to start a charity. I am starting by spending about $65,000 today. I wanted to give you a heads up. We can talk Monday about the specifics. Thank You Mike." And I end the call.

Liz is looking at me in disbelief. "$65,000 Mary? What are you planning and where are you getting the money?" She asks, sounding concerned.

I reach out and hold her hand. "Remember that inheritance? Well it's A Lot." I say. "I was a lot luckier than them. I want to, no I need to help." I say.

Liz squeezes my hand. "But Honey that money is your future, you Mom & Dad wanted you to have. They wanted you to be taken care of."

"And I want to take care of them." I say.

"Mary, if you spend like this, your money for your future will disappear real fast. Just for argument's sake 1% here and 1% there adds up." Says Liz as softly as she can.

I try to think of the numbers $65k of $100 million is 0.00065 so let's round $65k of 149 million to say 0.0004ish. "What if instead of 1% I told you it's more like 0.0004%."

I can see her trying to work out the numbers in her head. She gives up and taps it onto her phone. Her eyes go wide and she stares at me. "No." She whispers.

I just smile. "There are lots of rules etc with it, but Yes, and it grows every year." I pull into the local supermarket, and I walk into the service booth. "I need to buy 12 gift cards for $500 each and 12 prepaid credit cards for $500." I say to the clerk.

"Uh what?"

Ugh. I think. "Ezzie, could you have the manager come to us."

"He is on his way from the back of the store." Says Ezzie.

"Hey Ezzie, what's his profit margin?" I ask.

"Almost everything is double." Says Ezzie.

"So if it costs $100, that means he pays $50. So you could make him be nice and give us a 25% discount on the cards right?" I ask.

"On the store cards yes, but the credit cards he makes very little on the resale." Says Ezzie.

"Can you do that?" I ask.

"I already did Mary." Says Ezzie.

Just then the manager comes up to us. I explain what I want. He points to the clerk. "Twelve of each card. 25% off store cards." And he walks away.

"Thank you Ezzie." I say as we walk out. As we get back to the car my phone rings. I take a deep breath. It's Mike.

"Hi Mike." I say trying to be chipper.

"Hi Mary." He says, sounding just as chipper. "So do you want to tell me what's going on up at Andrew's?" He asks.

"Mike, can we talk in person?" I ask.

"Oh we will, but if you don't want me deactivating the card, you will give me the broad strokes now." He says.

I sigh and tell him about it. He gets quiet for a moment. "Ok, I am capping you at $75,000. That includes the $11,000 you just spent. And I expect you in my office Monday after school." He says.

I smile and giggle. "Thank you, Mike! I promise I will see you on Monday." And I end the call.

No sooner does that call end and Anna is calling. "Where are you?" She says.

"And hello to you too, Anna." I say.

I can hear her sigh. "Mary, what's going on? What are you doing?"

"Get dressed and go down to the lobby. Liz and I will pick you up, and we can get a late lunch before going back to the campus." I say.

"We are in the lobby, looking for you. We saw the car was gone, and I called." Says Anna.

"Ok, see you in five minutes." I say and end the call. We pick them up and head to a regional restaurant chain, that one of the students is a waitress at. It's local to the school and easy for the students to get to.

I figure an average of $25 per meal for lunch and dinner, is $50, for 90 days is $4,500 for 12 students is $54,000. They have a flyer with gift cards on sale. If I extrapolate the sale out the cards should cost about $40,000.

After we order, I ask the waitress to have the manager come to the table. "Ezzie, could you just have him agree to the $40,000 and setup the cards while we eat, please."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I explain what I want to the manager and his eyes go wide and he agrees. I hand him my credit card and he walks off. He comes back about the same time we are done eating. He has 12 cards, in 12 envelopes and my receipt for $40,000. The envelopes have some extra room, so I put one supermarket card, one credit card & one restaurant card in each envelope. Tomorrow morning all 12 of those students will be set for the summer.

We head back to our rooms to shower and dress for the Future Student Mixer. It's mostly representatives from the sorority and fraternity houses, and other student clubs.

Liz hops in the shower first. The shower isn't on two minutes, and I am stripping naked and joining Liz in the shower. She doesn't even turn around as she washes herself. "Sorry, no time now. You should have thought of that before you dragged me around buying gift cards." She says as she turns to me.

She truly is a sight to behold all wet and covered in soap. "That's a very sexy look." I say as I pull her into a kiss. I sigh as we kiss.

She nudges me back against the wall. "We really don't have time." Liz says.

"We can be a little late." I say.

"No we can not." Liz says. I give her a fake pout. "Aww poor baby." She says as she hugs me tight, intentionally rubbing her soapy body against mine.

"Oh you are mean." I sigh as I feel her nipples rub against mine.

She pulls back and reaches out, holding my face in her hands. "I am sorry you had a rough day."

"Thank you. I am sorry I kinda brought our afternoon down." I say looking into her eyes.

"Ssshhhh. None of that." She says as she moves in and kisses me. It is a deep, soft, sensual kiss. She wraps her arms around me, and I can feel myself relax as she holds me. She leans her forehead against mine and smiles at me. "That's better, Honey."

"Thank you for just being there for me." I say.

"Always." She says with a twinkle in her eyes. "Maybe we have a few minutes. I think maybe you need to relax just a little bit more." She says as she drops to her knees.

I close my eyes and sigh as Liz kisses just above my clit. I feel her lift my leg, so I put it up on a low shelf in the shower. Liz now has an opening. She pushes her face between my thighs and stabs her tongue between my lips, and into my pussy. I just moan as she tongue fucks me.

I love the feeling of it. Her hot, wet tongue wiggling around inside me as she pokes it in and out. "Oh, Baby!" I sigh. This isn't a big shower, with Liz on her knees the water is hitting me on my chin and neck. It's splashing so I have to keep my eyes closed. I have one hand holding on to a handicapped grab bar, and my back against the way. Just as I think her tongue can't feel any nicer, she pulls in out of me. I start to moan in disappointment when she flicks my clit with it, before sucking my clit into her mouth. "Oooohhhhhh!" I moan.

She is sucking on my clit like a baby on a bottle. Suck in with a hard suck, relax a bit but never lets my clit go, before sucking it in again with a hard suck. I grip the pole tighter as my hips start rolling. "Oohh Baby Please." I beg.

Liz never pulls her mouth off me. "Mmmmm Hhmmm." She mumbles as I feel two fingers push up into my pussy.

"AAAHHHHH!" I gasp in surprise as Liz fucks two fingers in and out of me. Over and over. In and out, her fingers fuck me, as her mouth sucks my clit in and out of her mouth.

I am now bucking my hips against her face. "Oh Baby PLEASE!" I beg. Liz's answer is to suck and fuck me harder. "AAHHH. AAHHH. AAHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHH!" My whole body shakes and my orgasm rips though me. It's so hard, I don't even realize I am slipping down onto my ass in a tangle of limbs with Liz.

I open my eyes and Liz's face is hovering over. She has a big smile on her face. "I think that helped you relax a little." She giggles.

I hug her and just hold her. After a moment I whisper to her. "I Love You!"

She whispers back. "I Love You Too, but I have to move." She giggles. For the first time I look down. Both her legs are at odd angles while she is on her knees, and holding her body up on her arms. She stands up, and reaches down to help me up.

"Let's go to the bed." I say.

She gets a Mom look. "No, we can't be late."

"But what about you?" I ask.

"I am fine. I wanted you to relax." She says with a smile. "Plus I want to show you the sexy lingerie I got for you later."

"Just sexy?" I ask. "I told you mine is rather slutty."

"Oh trust me. You will like mine." She says with a huge smile. She reaches back and shuts off the shower. "Now out."

"Yes Ma'am." I say. We both are standing in the bathroom, with towels wrapped around us brushing our hair. I am done first, so I reach out and take the brush from her hand, and hug her from behind. I smile at her in the mirror.

We just smile for a moment then she pats my hands. "Come on. We have to get moving." She says and she turns and kisses my cheek.

"Ok." I sigh, let her go and walk out of the bathroom.

This isn't a formal thing, but all three of us girls look real cute in our sundresses we all decided to bring for tonight. Larry looks nice in a polo and pants.

The get together is nice. Two of the girls from the dorm earlier are walking around with finger food. I take a moment and talk to each one as they walk around, but they are working so they can't really talk. Then I think of Ezzie. "Ezzie, could you make sure they tell the other guys to be at the dorm at 10AM tomorrow."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

A little bit later I realize none of the sorority or fraternity people ever talk to us. They walk on by. "Ezzie, is there something wrong? Why aren't the sororities or fraternities stopping to talk to us?"

"Do you see the girl in the white dress and blond hair? That's Lisa, she wanted the other dorms to be turned over to the sororities and fraternities for new houses. She doesn't like that it wasn't and looks down on the "orphans and freaks" as she calls them. She is head of the biggest sorority and warned all the others to stay away from you. She saw you drive down to the dorm earlier." Says Ezzie.

I want to scream. "That Bitch!" I think.

Liz is holding my arm and feels me tense up. "Are you ok."

I fake a smile. "Yeah, I need to go to the little girls room." I say as I excuse myself.

I sit in the stall fuming mad. Ok, I need to fix this. "Ezzie, can you make the other sororities and fraternities ignore her warning please."

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers