Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She makes a face like "Eh". And says. "I kind of got used to it."

I kneel up. "Oh Baby. I have to take that out."

Liz grabs my hand, and stares at me. "Oh Honey you are beautiful." She says giving me a good look up and down. "Oh, Honey!" She sighs.

I smile. "I bought it to wear and look sexy for you."

Liz reaches out and runs her hand over my bare boobs. "Oh Honey you are definitely sexy." She smiles at me. "I wish I knew Mistress was looking so sexy tonight."

I smile at Liz. "I know my Pet was looking very sexy." I say as I move down to her bum. I grab the base and pull. A little harder and harder until it pops out and Liz moans. I lean down and kiss her open bum. Liz sighs and then gasps as I run my tongue around the inside of her open bum.

I pull my mouth away and she sighs. "That was nice."

I pat her bum, and then feel bad. "My handprints are still there. I spanked you too hard."

"They are? Let me see." She says hopping up and heading to the bathroom. I get up and follow her. She is looking in the mirror and smiles at me. "I Love It." She giggles.

"No. It was too hard." I say.

For the first time tonight Liz gets a little forceful. She backs me up to the open door and kisses me hard. We moan as we kiss. She pulls back from the kiss, and stares into my eyes. "I Loved It All. If anything you were too gentle spanking me. I hope your handprints are still there in the morning to remind me of tonight."

"Oh Baby." I say as I pull her to me and we kiss again. We stop kissing and just hold each other.

Liz has her head on my shoulder and is running her fingers around the edges of my lingerie. "How about we take these off, get washed up and snuggle up together and sleep together for the entire night."

I smile. "I Love the sound of that." I slip my lingerie off fairly quickly.

Liz looks at me, and mimics me from earlier. "I might have looked Fucking Hot, but this is a Pain In The Ass." She giggles, loosening all the belts. We eventually climb into bed and fall asleep snuggled against each other.

I wake up and the sun is shining through the cracks in the curtains. I am behind Liz with my hand on her hip, under the covers. I reach down and softly rub her clit. Just a nice soft rub.

At first she sighs in her sleep, and her hips move just a tad. I just keep rubbing as I snuggle against her and breathe in the smell of her hair. I keep this up for a minute or two, then she stirs and wakes up. "Oh I could wake up like this every morning." She sighs.

I flip to covers back and get between her legs. "I would think this is better." I say as I move in and lick her pussy. I lay myself out and get comfortable. I want to be soft and loving right now. I want to take my time getting her hotter and hotter. Last night was hard and urgent at times. I want this to be soft and loving.

She runs her fingers in my hair. "Oh Mary." She sighs.

"Ssshhh just enjoy." I say pulling my mouth off her just long enough to talk and I go back to making love to her with my mouth.

I kiss her lips. I softly suck them into my mouth. I slip my tongue inside her as softly lick around inside her. I lick and softly suck on her clit.

Liz lays there softly holding my head sighing and moaning in pleasure. "Oh Honey. Oh Please." I just keep giving her the softest, most gentle licks and sucks I can. I will be honest. I have been at this a while and my jaw is feeling it. I give into her sighs and start going just a little harder.

I can hear her breathing getting faster and I can feel her body slightly tremble as I run my hands along her thighs, and up her body. I am trying to constantly rub her body as softly as I have been licking her.

I want to push her over the edge. I suck her clit into my mouth, and flick my tongue across it over and over. Her hands get tighter in my hair. Her heavy breathing becomes panting. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH!" She moans as she orgasms. Her body stiffens and then melts into the bed. "Oh Honey." She sighs tugging at my hair. I move up beside her, kiss her and snuggle up against her.

She lays there relaxing. "I owed you nice after last night." I whisper to her.

"No Mary...". She starts but I put my finger on her lips. I am sure she can hear the smile in my voice. "Mistress is never wrong, my Pet! Or should I get the paddle?"

She hugs me tighter. "No, Mistress." She says and we both giggle as we lay together.

Eventually we get up and shower together, not doing much more than some soft touching and feeling as we wash each other. We meet Anna & Larry in the hallway with our bags. We stop at the dorm and hand out the gift cards. They almost all hug me and cry.

I promise them I will return, and Anna jokes. "Like the Terminator."

Larry laughs. "No that's. "I'll be back." MacArthur in WW2 said "I will return." when he left the Philippines."

Anna jokingly glares at him. "You think you are all that, don't you?"

He reaches down and picks her up, and holds her like a child in his arms. She just smiles and kisses him. We all pile in the car and head home.