Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done." She says.

I can't let that bitch Lisa get away with this. Why is there always one Bitch no matter where you go? Oh I know the perfect punishment. She thinks it's right to look down on me, or them because they lost their parents? "Ezzie, are both her parents still alive?"

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, can you make her dream about certain things?" I ask.

"I can make her dream about almost anything. I can give her the idea if you will and her dreams will fill in the rest. If I were there while she was asleep I could make her see almost anything I wanted to." Says Ezzie.

"So if I asked you to, let's say make her dream every night for a week that her parents died and she was all alone in this world. Could you make it one of those dreams you wake up from thinking it's real for a moment? You could do that?" I ask.

"I could, Mary."

I smile to myself. "Please do it, Ezzie. Let's see how she likes it."

I walk out of the ladies room and notice two things. First people are talking to Liz, Anna & Larry, and secondly. Lisa looks pissed. All of a sudden I am happy. "Thank You, Ezzie." I say as I walk towards the guys.

"You are welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

The rest of the function is nice. We get lots of information about the school and dorm life. I was originally thinking of wanting to live off campus, but now I am thinking I want to live with the foster kids. I have plans running through my head. I will either buy them, have Ezzie help or both.

At the end the Chancellor stops in as a surprise. He starts talking about how nice it is to see all the new young people interested in Andrew's....blah blah blah.

"Ezzie, he has to come talk to me when he is done." I say.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

For the next few minutes my mind is spinning. I have the beginnings of an idea, but I can't let the Chancellor get away. Never mind buying it or Ezzie. He needs to approve it.

Before I know it he is in front of me. He looks at my name tag. "Hello Mary, I am Chancellor Brown."

I just blurt it out. "What are your plans for the old dorms the foster kids are in?"

"That's an odd question. There are a few ideas being floated right now, but no firm plans." He says.

"Ezzie, I need help here. Can you make him agree, and maybe tell me what I need to do to get it done."

"Just tell him your plan. He will agree to it, and agree to help in any way he can." Says Ezzie.

"Chancellor, I want to start a charity and take over the dorm. I want to rehab it and have it be primarily for foster kids to stay in and get a college degree while they receive the help they need since they are over 18 and have mostly aged out of the foster system." I say.

"Hhmm well that sounds like a wonderful idea. What's the name of the charity are you talking about.?" He asks.

"It just comes out of my mouth. Ben & Karen's Kids." I say. I hear Anna gasp beside me and she grabs my hand.

"How about you rehab the empty building, when the students move in then the school and your charity can rehab the second for student services. Ben & Karen's Kids, can have use of half the second building for services specific to their needs." He says.

Oh My God! It's happening! "Deal!" I say.

"We will need financial assurances from the charity, but I am sure we can hammer out a deal. Free use of the land and buildings as long as they are used for the agreed upon charitable purposes only." He says as he hands me his card. "Have your lawyer call me." And he walks away.

Anna instantly wraps me up in a big hug. She pulls back and looks at me. "Ben & Karen's Kid's! It's perfect." I can see the tears in her eyes, and I get choked up. Anna looks past me to Liz beside me. "Her parents' names."

Liz squeezes my hand and looks at me. I can see tears in her eyes too. "They would be so proud of you." Now I cry. Liz and Anna both hug me.

I look and people are staring. I don't care, pretty much everyone heard. It's not a big room. I look up and the two waitresses from the dorm are standing there just looking.

Pat speaks up. "Can we hug you?" I hold my arms open and hug both Pat & Lisa. "Thank you!" She says in my ear.

"Ezzie, please have them both be sure everyone back in the dorm, knows what happened here and have everyone there in the morning." I ask.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

Now all during dinner Everyone wants to talk to me. UGH. It's finally over and I let Larry drive. I am just mentally worn out.

We get back to our rooms and Anna gives me a big hug. "I am proud of you. You did a good thing today." She says into my neck.

"Thanks Cous."

"Now go see what Liz has for you." She says and pulls back with a smile.

"What? You showed her?" I ask. I thought the lingerie was a surprise?"

Liz smiles. "Yes, for you. I wanted to see if Anna thought you would like it."

"You modeled it for her?" I ask surprised.

"No you goof. I sent her a picture." Says Liz.

Anna pushes on Larry's chest backing him into the room. "Come on big boy. I have something special for you too."

His eyes go wide. "You do?"

"Good night, ladies." Anna says, closing the door.

Liz waves the card by the lock and opens the door. "I hope you like what I got. It's very sexy and a bit on the kinky side."

I smile. "Really? Kinky? I like it already." I say walking in behind her and wrapping my arms around her from behind.

She smiles at me. "I really hope you like it." She says looking worried.

"Ezzie, is she ok? She looks nervous." I ask.

"She is. She is afraid you will think it's too much." Says Ezzie.

"What's too much? Her lingerie?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie. "Now before you ask your next question. Do you really want me to ruin Liz's surprise for you?"

"Fine." I sigh in my head. "I will wait."

Anna is talking and I realized I missed some. "...so grab yours and get ready in the bathroom. I will call you when I am ready."

"Get your lingerie and get changed in the bathroom." Ezzie says as she senses my confusion.

"Fine." I sigh out loud to Liz. In my head, I say. "Thank you, Ezzie." Man, I have to get used to having two conversations at once. I am dressed in my open lingerie. I have played with my nipples so they are hard, and I start getting a little bored sitting there so I give my clit a little rubbing to get wet too.

Finally I hear Liz. "I am ready." I check myself in the mirror one last time and head out. As I walk out I see Liz. I stop in my tracks. "Oh Shit!" I say.

Liz's head looks up since she is on her knees, with a blindfold on, dressed in a lingerie that is nothing more than straps. She looks Fucking Sexy! Wait a minute. Her wrists have bands around them that are clipped to a strap around her hips. "Holy Shit!" I mutter again.

"Do you not like it, Mistress?" She asks.

"Ezzie, what the hell is this?" I ask as I just stare at Liz.

"Liz wanted to share her fantasy with you. I told you she likes videos of women restrained and taken advantage of...well here she is, and right now she is very nervous. She is afraid you don't like it because you aren't talking. Say something." Says Ezzie.

Umm wow. Umm. "So what should Mistress call you?" I ask, and I see a huge smile on Liz's face. "Pet, Slave, Whore. It's up to you Mistress."

I crouch down beside her. "I think I like Pet... for when you are good. If you are bad, we'll see."

"Yes, Mistress." She says and as she looks towards my voice.

"Stand up, Pet. I want to get a good look at your new outfit." I say. I watch her struggle just a bit to stay balanced with her wrists clipped to her side. I notice a few things on the bed. A chain with two clips on it. What is...wait is that what I think it is? I hold it up to myself. Oh my god. Two clips for her nipples! Then a paddle. I pick it up. It's a ridged plank with a padded leather like surface.

I stand by Liz and slap the paddle on my hand. It makes a loud SLAP. Damn that hurt. Liz jumps. "Interesting choice of accessories." I say as I drag the paddle across her exposed nipples. Her body stiffens a bit. I think she was expecting me to spank her nipples. I run my finger down her body and across the straps.

The lingerie is kinky. The collar around her neck attaches to a strap that goes down the middle of her body. It splits into a Y just above her pussy to make it crotchless. The two straps run around her thighs and are riveted to the back with two straps that run over her ass cheeks, leaving her pussy and ass crack totally exposed. They merge back into one and run up her back. Just above the hips is a strap circling her body, then another just above her belly button, one just under her ribs, and one above and below her boobs. Those two straps help push her boobs out some. They are riveted to the strap up and down the middle of her body and back. On the side the straps from her boobs down are riveted to a vertical strap on each side with a small belt buckle for adjustment. Then on the side of her hips, the small of her back, and between her boobs are metal rings obviously to secure her wrists like they are now at her side.

I bend over and whisper in her ear. "You look Fucking Hot!"

I see her genuine smile. "Thank You, Mistress."

"I bought some new toys for tonight too. Can you guess what they are for? I will give you a hint. I found out you like something Dirty last time we were in a hotel." I say.

Liz moans. "For my bum?"

"That's right my pet and I also bought a new vibrator, just for you. It's supposed to be the Best Period. I only took it out to charge and test it. You are going to be the first to use it." I say and Liz moans.

"Then you go and gift wrap yourself for me. You are so nice to me." I say as I bend down and kiss her hard. She simply opens her mouth and lets me kiss her.

I break the kiss and stand back. I look at my beautiful girlfriend. She has restrained and blindfolded herself for me. She has laid out clamps and a paddle to obviously use on her. And I brought butt plugs and a mother of all vibrators with me. I am nervous. This is so not what I was thinking would happen tonight. "Ezzie, is she sure? Does she really want this?" I ask.

"She is much more relaxed since you are taking on the roll of Mistress. She is nervous, but also very excited." Says Ezzie.

"How will I know how much is too much? I don't want to hurt her." I say.

"If you like I could listen to her as you go. Tell you harder softer, faster slower etc.". Says Ezzie.

"You can? Oh thank you, Ezzie."

I pick up the clamps and look at them. Simple spring loaded clamp with rubber on the tips, and a screw to set the tension. I clip it on my arm. To test the squeeze. It's firm, but not crazy. I am guessing she set it already.

"She did, Mary. She likes the pinch it's set for now."

I stand in front of Liz and jiggle the chain. She lets out a small sigh. I reach out and play with her nipples. Liz moans in pleasure as I twist and pull on her nipples. Before long they are puffy and hard. I pull one nipple out so I can clip it easier. Once I let go of the clip, and it clamps on. She lets out a low moan. I clip on the other side and watch as the weight of the chain pulls slightly on her nipples.

I smile as she moans. I bet that kind of feels nice. The clamp has a good pinch going, but I bet a gentler clamp would just make you tingle all day. A pretty gold chain, maybe with a little jewel hanging off it. Oh with a matching necklace. It would look so pretty and sexy.

"Mary, Liz is worried you won't know to take them off, but she doesn't want to tell Mistress that, but she doesn't want the blood cut off to her nipples too long." Says Ezzie.

"What?"

"Liz has read about how to use nipple clamps and experimented with them. They should stay on with a hard pinch like they are no more than 30 minutes. Her nipples will get a little numb, but when you pull off the clamps."

"Wait. Pull off? As in yank them off?" I ask, a bit shocked imagining it would hurt.

"Yes, Mary. Liz has discovered she likes the pain of the pull, followed by the pleasure of the blood rushing back into her nipples." Says Ezzie.

No shit! Liz you kinky little girl. I think smiling, but now it's time for my plans. At the last minute I grab the chain between her nipples and tug it to the side. "Turn around." I say as I tug on it and she hisses loudly. I ease up on the pulling some. When she is facing the bed I swat her ass with my hand. "Bend over the bed." I watch her hands jerk and she gasps as I spank her.

"Yes, Mistress." She says laying her body on the bed, with her face to the side. I go to my bag and grab my cosmetics bag with the toys and lube. All of a sudden the small one looks too small. If Liz wants to play this game, well then let's play it.

I dump the bag on the bed. I pick up the paddle. I don't know where it comes from but it pops into my head. "So you want to be my Litte Anal Whore?" I ask and spank her ass. The paddle makes a nice slap, she gasps and jerks, as the paddle leaves a light pink mark on her ass. "Answer me, Slave." And I spank the other cheek.

Liz gasps. "Sorry Mistress. Yes I want to be your Little Anal Whore.

Damn I get excited hearing her say that. I dribble some lube on her ass and rub my finger first around her asshole, and then in it. When my finger pushes into her ass she lets out a deep moan. "I was going to use my finger, then a small butt plug and then move to a medium. Then you went all Submissive Anal Whore on me. I think we will just jump right to the medium." I say as I push a second finger in her ass.

"Thank You, Mistress." She moans.

I drizzle more lube on her ass and my fingers and finger fuck her ass for a bit and listen to her moan. I pull my fingers out and slap her ass with my lubed up hand. "Time for the plug." I say as I pick it up and rub in some lube. I look at her ass, and it still open just a bit from my fingers. I dribble just a little bit of lube, and I watch in fascination as some drips right into her ass. I slap her ass with my hand a tick hard. "Are you ready?" I ask. She gasps and I smile as I see a light handprint now on her ass.

"YES, MISTRESS." She gasps out.

I nudge the tip in and push. I slowly pull it back when I meet some resistance. I push back a tick harder and get a bit deeper. After the second pull, I push in and she is taking more that half of it. She keeps moaning as I fuck her with it. On the third I decide to rip off the band aid. I keep pushing harder and harder. Liz's moans turn to groans as I watch her ass open, and then close around the base of the plug as it pops into her ass.

I can't believe how turned on I am right now. Liz is still softly moaning on the bed. I grab the strap running down her back and pull her up. "Stand up." I say. No sooner is she standing, then I turn her around. "Sit on the floor." I say as I push her shoulders down. Once I have her sitting on the floor, I smile thinking of the butt plug in her ass. I move forward trapping her face between the bed, and my pussy. I push right up against her and she starts eating me out.

I sigh in pleasure. I love when Liz goes down on me. It feels so good. I sigh and grind against her face, as she licks and sucks me. I look up and notice the headboard is a nice hard shiny surface. It's probably some fake wood etc, but a suction cup should stick to it. The new toy came with a suction cup that screws into the base. Oh please tell me....yes there it is. I get an evil idea. I need to move Liz.

I stand back. "Stand up." I say as I climb on the bed and toss the pillows aside. I run into the bathroom for a bath towel. I bet she will make a mess. I come out and push her backwards onto the bed. She yelps in surprise. I take her legs and shove them onto the bed forcing her backwards on the bed. I get on the bed and stand over her. I grab her ankles, pick her up, and forward towards the top of the bed. I get her so she is right against the headboard. Then I push her over onto her side, and push the toy/suction cup to the headboard.

I smile as I look at it. It is a veiny realistic, average sized dick. The base has pleats in it because it can thrust back and forth about 3 inches. The tip is angled, and it curls up and down some. Finally the small vibrator that branches off the top to hit her clit. I hope this thing drives her nuts. When I held it in my hand and tested it, it looked amazing. I turn it on and watch the blue light shine on the remote.

I crawl over to Liz's face. I bend down and turn her face as I give her a soft loving kiss. I start talking to her, Mary to Liz. "Baby I bought a toy for you tonight. I was thinking we could play with it together." I say.

And Liz speaks up. "I am sorry. I thought..".

I put my fingers to her lips. "Ssshh my Pet. It's ok. Now you are going to get to use the toy first." I pause for a moment. "On high until I decide to stop." I say.

Liz moans a little. "Yes Mistress."

I move down and giggle. "You are such a good Little Pet." Kissing her again. Liz sighs as we kiss. I break the kiss and tap her hips for her to roll on her back. She rolls on her back. I have the vibrator in my hand and hold it as I push it into her pussy. She moans as it pops in. I want more of it in her. I lean over and grab her hips pushing her up the bed. She gasps as she slips up the bed getting another inch or two inside her, and the clit part bumps against her. "Perfect!" I say as I climb back on her face. "Now continue." I say as I drop onto her mouth.

I sigh as her tongue slips into my pussy. "Oh so nice." I sigh. I look down and see the clamps on her nipples. I loop my finger in the chain and softly tug on it. Liz moans into my pussy. I take the vibrator remote and work my way through the buttons. Main vibrator, and clit vibrator it sounds like she likes on low. Thrusting makes her gasp and her body jerk. The final button making the end curl inside her makes her jerk again, and I see her stomach muscles tense up. Her hips rock a little and she moans in pleasure as she keeps eating me out. I give her just a moment to get used to it. Then I click one button right after the other to medium. I gasp as I feel her moaning in my clit since she is now sucking on it. Her hips are really rolling, but she can't go far. Her butt and thighs are against the headboard and my knees are at her shoulders while I am sitting on her face.

I can see it in her movements and hear it in her gasping breaths. She is close, and so am I. I grind down and angle myself so my clit is in her mouth, and press all the buttons to high. She screams into my pussy as the toy goes crazy inside her. I look at the chain on the clamps. "Ezzie, are you sure?"

"Yes, Mary. Give it one good yank. She wants you too."

Liz is humping so hard right now. Her whole body is rocking. I reach down and hold the chain. I don't want to hurt her, but Ezzie says she wants it. I grab the chain and yank. Liz SCREAMS under me and then clamps down on my clit a second later, and her whole body goes rigid. I scream and orgasm. Liz biting me put me over the edge. I feel myself tremble and fall off Liz's face.

When I open my eyes Liz is on her side. The blindfold is up over her forehead, and she has unclipped her wrists. We just stare at each other. "Thank you. That was Amazing!" She sighs. The toy is still going crazy and making noise. We both look at it stuck to the bed still buzzing and shaking away all wet with Liz's goo. She came hard. We both giggle as I grab the remote and power it off.

I hold my arms open to Liz. "Come here, Baby." I say. She shuffles to me and we hug, and lay there side by side as we relax.

After a moment Liz sighs. "Am I a freak?"

I turn to look at her. "Why would you ask that?"

She looks at me embarrassed. "Because I really liked that. I don't think I want it every time, but I liked it."

I pull her over so we are side to side and kiss her. We wrap our arms around each other and just softly kiss each other. We come up for air and I smile at her as my hands roam down her back. "Then I am a freak too because.... Oh Baby. The butt plug!" I say as my hands get down to her bum.