Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 07

Story Info
Mary realizes she likes being in charge sometimes.
7.8k words
4.79
5.2k
3

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Anna and I get home after dropping off Larry and Liz at their houses. "Oh Shit!" I say as we pull in the driveway, both the grandparents cars are here. "Fuck!" I look at Anna. "They aren't stopping me. I am doing this."

Anna smiles at me. "I have your back Cous." She says as she squeezes my hand.

As we get out of the car Auntie comes out of the house. The door opens behind her and she turns and sees Nana. She shocks me by barking at her. "I said Alone!" I see Nana go back in the house. Auntie hugs us both at once. "I am so happy you are home. The house was strange with both of you gone." She says as she hugs us.

She steps back and looks at us, and then me. "Spill it young lady." She says. I tell her the whole story. She softens up when I told her about finding the foster kids dorm. Then her eyes get teary when she hears I told the Chancellor the charity name was Ben & Karen's Kids. "Oh Sweetie, it's perfect and we all hug." Auntie looks towards the house. "They aren't happy in there."

"Too bad. I am doing it." I say as I walk towards the house. Uncle isn't thrilled but he listens. The grandparents are just against it, but I don't need their approval. "Ezzie can you make Uncle side with me please?" I ask.

"I have Mary." Says Ezzie.

Nana starts in on me. It's a waste of my money, etc. I lose it and Scream. "I AM DOING THIS! Zeena is now on alert right beside me. She is guarding me.

Nana is shocked. "Not if we don't agree you aren't."

Oh yeah. I look at Uncle. He says. "I say let's do it. I understand why you want to do it." He says, looking at me. I see Auntie smile and stand beside him.

I turn and look at Nana. "Go ahead and disagree. Mike already said he agreed, when he capped my spending. That's 3 to 2. I win!" I say a little meaner than I mean to. Zeena is pushing against my leg. She is upset that I am upset.

Auntie speaks up. "Mary, that is your Nana!"

"She is certainly her Fathers daughter. All full of herself, like he was sometimes. Thinking she can just make it happen, just like he did." Nana says.

I snap. "That's Right I Am My Father's Daughter and Damn Proud of It! He Was A Brilliant Businessman, And Do You Know How I Know That? BECAUSE I JUST INHERITED ALMOST $150 MILLION HE LEFT ME, DONT YOU EVER INSULT MY FATHER EVER AGAIN!" I Scream and I run out of the house. I don't realize until I get to my car that Zeena is right on my heels. We get in my car and drive.

I don't remember driving here, but I am at the cemetery. I am curled up against Mom & Dad's gravestone. Hugging and crying into Zeena's fur like I did with Shannon after they died. I don't even realize anyone is there until Zeena's head pops up. I hear Auntie's voice. "It's ok girl." Zeena sighs and puts her head down. Then Auntie is on one side and Anna is on the other just hugging and holding me.

We sit there for a while. I look at Auntie, and burst into tears. "I'm Sorry!" She holds me to her chest and just rocks me.

"It's ok Sweetie. It's ok." She says soothing me. I don't know how long we sat on the grass in front of their headstone like that.

Anna smiles at me. "Your girl here was a rockstar chasing after you." She says giving Zeena some lovins.

"Anna, it wasn't on purpose." Says Auntie.

"Nana sure thought it was." Says Anna.

"What did she do?" I ask a little concerned.

Anna has a big grin on her face. "You bolted so fast, and Zeena took off after you. She slid on the kitchen floor and gave Nana a good hip check right in her knees on the way by. She is sure Zeena did it intentionally."

I giggle imagining it, and Zeena wedges between me and Auntie giving me kisses. I hug Zeena. "Good Girl."

Auntie smiles at me. "I don't think Nana is happy with either of you right now."

"I am not apologizing. She insulted Dad." I say.

She holds up her hand. "Easy. I am not asking you to, but when you both cool down you should talk it out. You were both wrong."

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

Auntie lightens the mood a little. "Let's go get a manicure and pedicure and you can both tell me all about the visit to Andrew's College."

Auntie drives me and Zeena in my car and Anna follows in Auntie's car. Two hours later we are home with pretty nails. Zeena kept putting her paw up on the table, next to my hand so she now has Hot Pink nails. The ladies in the salon thought it was the funniest thing. She just sat there and let them do it.

Later that night I am in bed. I am holding my parents' wedding rings in my hand. "Ezzie, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Was it because of you that my Dad was so successful?"

"Yes and no. Your Dad was a good man. He never tried to rip someone off, or take advantage of someone in a business deal. Sometimes he would just ask me to make them agree to a fair contract. That's it. He could have had me make them agree to anything. He was successful because he never stopped networking. Getting loan officers and builders to want to work with him and Goldstar. Says Ezzie.

"Could you do that with me? Can you help me make this charity really happen?" I ask.

"Nothing would make me happier than to help you honor your Mom & Dad like that. I loved them both. They were always so kind to me. In the past the men who have worn me treated me like a thing or a tool. Your Dad was the first person to treat me like a person, and your Mom was the first woman to ever wear me." Says Ezzie.

"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, I was amazed at the difference I felt with a woman. I don't know if it's because I am a woman, or if it's because women are so much more emotional than men? I just know I feel better in tune with a woman. Especially during sex. The first time your Dad put me on your Mom's finger during sex." Says Ezzie.

I giggle. "Eeewwww no. Please stop!"

"Don't worry I promised your Dad, when we spoke about this possibility, I would never discuss anything too personal that a daughter shouldn't know. I knew both your Mom's & Dad's most intimate thoughts, as I am learning yours, and you mine. I was with them everyday for almost 15 years. I can't explain it, but the one thing I actually feel is the wearer's orgasm. It's almost euphoric for me. I can't explain it." Says Ezzie.

"Wait back up. Dad put you on Mom's finger during sex?" I ask feeling uncomfortable even asking.

"Yes, your Dad wondered if it would feel better for me with a girl, since I am a girl. He was right it did. It feels much more intense for me when a woman orgasms." Says Ezzie. I used to love when your Mom would take me with her to work. I would help her diagnose what was wrong with babies by telling her where they hurt since they couldn't tell the doctor themselves." Says Ezzie.

I smile as I remember my Mom in her white assistants coat that she would wear at work. She really loved working at the pediatricians office. Ezzie and I keep chatting for a while, but I fall asleep.

Next thing I know I am walking up the stairs to the slider in out old house. I can see three people sitting in the living room. As I walk in the slider the first person to come into focus is my Mom. "Mom?"

She stands up and quickly steps towards me. "Look at how much you have grown. Look how beautiful you are." And we are hugging. It's her. It's my Mom. It's the smell of her perfume, the feel of her arms around me. The sound of her voice in my ear. "Oh my Sweet Baby Girl, I am so proud of you."

I don't want to let her go, until I hear my Dad. "Hi Beautiful." He says.

I jump from my Mom to my Dad. "DADDY!" I cry as he wraps his arms around me, and gives me a great big bear hug, picking me up off my feet.

He drops me back on the ground. "You have grown so much." He looks me up and down. "You look so much like your Mom." He says as he holds an arm open for Mom to join our group hug. "My two beautiful women." He sighs as he hugs us.

Dad releases us, and looks to the other woman. She steps out of the shadows. "I think you know my friend."

A young woman steps forward. She is cute in a girl next door type look, with longer black hair. She has some curves under her long flowing dress, but nothing crazy. "Hi Mary."

My hand covers my mouth. I know that voice, but I've never heard it out loud. "Ezzie?"

"Yes Mary. It's me." She says.

I run to her and hug her. I pull back from her and smile. "You are cute."

"Thank You Mary." Ezzie says.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and it's Mom. I just turn and hug her. She lets out a surprised gasp. "I never want to let you go." I sigh.

Mom nudges me back. "Oh my Sweet Baby Girl. Your Dad & I are always right here." She says as she lays her hand over my heart. She holds my hand and closes it over their rings hanging off the necklace Auntie gave me. "And here." She says holding her hand closed over mine.

Dad comes over and looks at Ezzie. "And she is always there to help you. All you have to do is ask. So tell us about our charity." Dad says. The three of us sit on the sofa, and Ezzie is in my Dad's recliner. I snuggle between Mom & Dad, and I outline everything I am thinking. I think in my dream I fall asleep between them, but then I am waking up. Auntie is waking me up to go to school.

I am showering trying to replay it all in my mind. The smell of their cologne and perfume. The feel of their arms around me. "Ezzie that was you wasn't it. Making me dream of Mom & Dad so vividly."

"It was Mary. I thought you might like a nice dream so you could talk to them." Says Ezzie.

"So was it me dreaming or you making me dream?" I ask.

"It was both of us. You provided the smells and touch from memory. We both filled in how they would respond." Says Ezzie.

"It was so real. I can still feel and smell them." I hold up my hand and kiss Ezzie's ring. "Thank You Very Much."

"You are very welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Anna and I are driving to school when I hear an ad on the radio. Mr Evans, the owner of our Major League Baseball team, The Bats. Is going to be at a Children's Cancer charity event tonight. "That's it." I say out loud.

"What's it?" Asks Anna.

"Want to go to a Children's Cancer Charity event tonight?" I say.

"Really? Why?" Asks Anna.

"Yes Really. I am going to ask Mr Evans to support our charity. He does a ton of charity stuff" I say.

"Cous, I am happy to do Anything for you to help, but this is Your Charity. It was all your idea. You cornered the Chancellor at the party, and got him to agree." She squeezes my hand. "And you are an orphan. You have to be the face of it. I can't believe I am saying this, but you should take Liz. Go stand tall and proud, and ask him to help. How will you get in?"

"I bet Mike can handle that when I meet him after school, or a large donation at the door might work too." I say, but I think. "Or Ezzie can just get us in the door."

"Of course I can, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"And you can have Mr Evans agree to helping me out, right Ezzie. Like maybe a home game all about the charity?" I say.

"I will have Mr Evans offer the best that he can, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I ask Liz during school and she is so excited to go.

After school Larry offers to drive Anna home. So I head straight to Mike. He is on board, but wants to cap my personal responsibility. I won't say I understand it all, but he runs over a bunch of legal jargon. I feel like I need a lawyer to explain what my lawyer is explaining to me.

"Ezzie, this is a big hunk of money, $15 million to fund the charity. Mike truly feels this is all for the best right?" I ask.

"Yes Mary. Mike has nothing but your best interests in mind." Says Ezzie.

As I sit there waiting for Mike to run some numbers, and for him to give me the digital pad to sign it all away. I think of the Christmas Charity my Dad always sponsored with Goldstar. I want to go to it. I haven't gone since my parents died. Auntie & Uncle didn't think it was a good idea. "Mike, can you get me a table like the old days for family at the Christmas for Kids event this year? Or should I talk to...umm who is in charge over there?"

"Don is, but Mary, Goldstar stopped sponsoring that about 5 years or so ago." Mike says.

"WHAT? NO WAY!" I say loudly as I hop up and head straight to Goldstar across the hall. This time I don't hesitate to walk in. I walk straight past his secretary. Not bothering to even acknowledge her. I throw open the door as I see his name on the nameplate. "HOW DARE YOU?" I almost scream.

"How Dare You? Who do you think you are barging into my office like this?" He says as he stands.

I hear Mike a few steps behind me. "Mary!" He calls out. I ignore him.

I glare at Don. "You sit behind my Father's desk you run his company, but you stop sponsoring Christmas for Kids. How Dare You? My Dad Loved that charity and the event every year. And you stopped sponsoring it! WHY?"

Mike now has his hand on my shoulder. "Mary?"

I look at Mike, and then back at Don. I can see it in his face. He gets it now. He knows who I am. "Mary, it was a business decision. It was simply money." Says Don

"What more money in your pocket? This company certainly was never going broke." I say and I turn to Mike. "Mike, was my Dad's company ever close to going broke?"

Mike looks at me and lets out a small sigh. "No Mary, it never was." I look back at Don. I am so mad. I hear Mike behind me say softly. "Take a deep breath. Think about what you are about to say."

So I do while I glare at Don, I talk to Ezzie. "Ezzie, please make this Asshole do exactly what I tell him to."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"You." I say pointing my finger at him. "Will personally call Christmas for Kids, today! You will apologize for having stopped sponsoring it."

I hear Mike behind me. "Mary." I just hold up my hand and continue.

"You will do whatever it takes to go back to the previous level of sponsorship Goldstar had, and you will secure me a table for my family, and one for Goldstar. Stress to the other managers in the company, attendance is expected." I say. "Once it's set up, send me the details." I say as I grab a pen and paper and write out my email.

I walk out as Mike puts his arm around me. He says softly. "Remind me to stay on your good side." He says with a smile.

I let out a big sigh, and look at him. "Mike, the work he did for that charity. That was Him! He loved that charity."

He squeezes my shoulder. "You remind me a lot of him. You have your Mom's looks, but you are so much like your Dad."

Mike promises to call the College, and get the blueprints for the dorms sent to him. I tell him Papa and Uncle will be in charge of doing the rehab work. I leave Mike's and head to Papa's work to have Ezzie give him a nudge to promise as many guys as are needed to get it done ASAP, and for cost of course. I even promise to pay for the guys lodging and food. Well the charity will. I want to stop at Nana's but I can't bring myself to do it.

I head home and Auntie is waiting. "What have you been up to?"

"What?" I ask trying to play innocent.

"Spill it." She says. I glance at Anna. "Your partner in crime didn't rat you out either." She smiles. "Mike called and told me about your little stunt at Goldstar. Then you weren't coming home so I tracked your phone. You were at Papa's. Why?"

"Ugh tracking the phone. Of course. That's how you found me the other day." I say.

Auntie softens a little, and looks at both of us. "Listen, I try not to invade your privacy and track you all the time, but if you aren't where you're supposed to be." And she looks at me. "Or you run out of the house crying. Yes I am tracking you." She points to my chair next to Anna at the kitchen table. "Tell me what you have been up to."

I lay my plan out to Auntie. "You think you can walk up to Mr Evans, and he will just say yes?" Auntie asks.

"Well, I was planning on asking him with a big group of people around. Maybe put on a sad, cute face and make it hard for him to say no." I say.

Auntie looks at Anna. "You aren't going?"

Anna smiles. "I think she will make a better impression as an orphan there with her girlfriend, rather than her cousin she has been living with since losing her parents."

"You two are so sneaky. I like it." She says smiling. She hugs us both from behind. "Go get ready." She says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

It's a summery outdoors thing. I put on a pretty sundress, and take a sweater in case it gets cool. Liz and I arrive at the function hall, and with Ezzie's help the doorman finds my name on the list. We walk right in. I look around and find Mr Evans near the bar inside the function hall talking to about 6 people. I squeeze Liz's hand tight and walk up to him. "Ezzie, he is going to agree right?" I ask.

"He will agree and do everything he can think of to help." Says Ezzie.

"Excuse me, Mr Evans. My name is Mary. I was hoping to ask you for a moment of your time?" I say as sweetly as I can.

"Of course, Mary. And who is this?" He asks looking at Liz.

"This is my girlfriend, Liz. She is here for moral support." I say. I notice a woman in her 30s glaring at us. "Ezzie, who is that?"

"His executive assistant, Julie. She is wondering who you are, and how you got in here. She reviewed the guest list herself." Says Ezzie.

Wouldn't she like to know, I think. I give him the speech I had planned in my head. "That's a very noble cause." He looks at his phone and looks at Julie. "Set it up for our home game in two weeks against the Coyotes. We will do the whole nine yards. Collections, walkers." He looks at me. "And Mary can throw out the first pitch." He smiles at me, and laughs. "I think you better practice throwing a baseball. Julie, get her info."

He turns away from us before I can even say thank you. Julie looks at us obviously pissed. "Come with me." She says as she pulls us into a side room and closes the door. I hear the lock click. She turns to us and glares. "You Never Do That Again. You want to speak to him, you ask me. I will decide if you speak to him. That's how it works. Do you understand?" Julie says.

"What the hell is her problem Ezzie?" I ask.

"She knows you aren't on the list, and she thinks you need to be taught a lesson in the chain of command." Says Ezzie.

"You want to get our help. You want to try and blindside us at a charity event." She says getting amped up. "Well there is a price to pay. You want that charity game in two weeks? I want both of you on your knees taking turns licking my pussy." She says as she starts pulling up the front of her dress.

"So because I have a girlfriend you want us to eat you out to get the charity sponsorship? You want two barely 18 year old high school girls to go down on you basically for money?" I ask.

Julie gives an evil smile. "Knowing you are barely 18 makes it even sweeter."

I can feel Liz squeezing my arm tighter. She is scared. "Ezzie, have Julie believe my next threat."

"Of course Mary." Says Ezzie.

I hold up my phone and click the screen. "Thanks. I have it all on audio, and saved to the cloud." I say. I can hear Julie trying to backpedal. "Ezzie, please have Julie shut up, and start imagining this going public."

Liz just softly says my name. "Mary." I look at her and she is scared. "Oh Baby! Don't be scared." I say as I hug here. "Ezzie, please ease Liz's fear."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I feel Liz relax against me. I hold her face in my hands and give her a soft wet kiss. At first she resists, but I keep kissing her until she relaxes and kisses me back. I pull back. Julie starts to say something. I glare at her. "Sshhh. I am speaking to my girlfriend." I turn back to Liz, and it just hits me. I sink to my knees in front of Liz and reach under her dress.

Liz's eyes go wide, and her hands slap down onto her dress, keeping it in place. "Mary." She gasps.

I raise my eyebrows. "That's Mistress, my sexy little Pet." I say. Her eyes go wide, and her hands stay put. "Ezzie, please make her relax and obey me. This is right up her fantasy alley. Let her just go with it, and get excited."

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers
12