Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Liz takes her hands away. I reach up and pull her panties off. I put them to my nose and inhale looking right at Julie. "Pet, sit in that chair." I say pointing to an armchair. "Spread your legs and lift your dress so I can see your pretty pussy."

"Yes Mistress." Says Liz.

"Ezzie, please make Julie obey my every command please. She knows her career will be over if the audio is released."

"Done Mary. Says Ezzie.

"So you will Never Talk to me like that again." I say.

"No I won't. I am sorry." Says Julie.

"That's no I won't, Mistress. I am sorry, Mistress." I say sternly.

I see her face drop a tad. "I am sorry Mistress."

"Good girl." I say. "Now you scared my sweet little Pet. I want you to go kneel in front of her and go down on her until she orgasms. That's the least you can do for her."

Julie admits defeat. "Yes Mistress."

Liz looks at me. "Mistress?" She asks sounding worried. I glare at Julie and she stays where she is.

I kneel in front of Liz. I rub her thighs very close to her pussy. "Yes, Pet."

"I am confused." I don't need Ezzie to realize Liz is torn.

"Yes, Baby." I whisper.

Liz smiles. "Honey I don't want to cheat on you."

"It's not cheating if I am right here telling her to do it. Would it be cheating if you were using a toy?" I ask and Liz just nods no. I glance down and see her pussy is moist. I run my fingers down her pussy lips, and put my finger to her lips. "She is nothing more than a toy that is going to make you orgasm, and I love watching you orgasm. Would you deny me a front row seat for that?"

Liz moans. "No Mistress." She says clearly smiling.

I smile at her. "God, you make me hot. I say as I lean in and kiss her lips. She just opens her mouth and allows me to kiss her.

"Get to it." I say to Julie as I stand up. I sit on the arm of the chair and hold Liz against me. She sighs with Julie's first lick. I don't actually have the audio, so I start a video. It's a beautiful shot of Julie's face between Liz's thighs. "Do a good job, Slut." I say, and Julie looks up and sees me recording. I smile. "I want to remember the day my Pet got a pet." I say. I can see the utter defeat in her eyes.

Liz is leaning against me, with one arm around my body, hugging me. She is sighing in pleasure. "Pet, is Mr Evans Executive Assistant Julie doing a good job eating your pussy?" I ask as I zoom in on Julie's face.

"She is very good, Mistress." Liz sighs as she sits there making all sorts of sexy moans and sighs. I will admit Julie is going to town slurping and sucking on Liz. I look down and see Julie's ass as she is sitting on her legs and her dress is half caught between her thighs and calves pulling it tight. I stand up and walk behind Julie.

I pull on her hips. "Get that ass up in the air." I say, and Julie moves onto her knees. I pull her dress up over her ass. She has on a thong that is tight up her ass. I remember Liz telling me she enjoyed me spanking her. I reach down and spank Julie's ass. She jumps and yelps into Liz's pussy, but keeps eating her out. It's a light pink hand print. I hit the other cheek harder. It's a nice pink hand print. I go back to the other cheek but lower. I leave a light red hand print. I practice the swing a few times on her ass. Her ass is now covered in red and pink hand prints.

I look up and Liz is very close to orgasm. I spank her ass harder. "Make Her Cum!" I say enforcing each word with a harder spank. Julie is hissing with every hit, but keeps sucking on Liz's clit.

Liz moans. "OOOHHHHHH!" And jerks in the chair. I move back to her side and hug her to me. She just sighs. "So nice."

Julie pulls her mouth away and looks up at me. Her face is a mess. Smeared lipstick and pussy juice on her lips and chin. I stop the video and wave her away with my hand. "Go get cleaned up." Julie moves away and grabs some tissues.

I slide into the chair beside Liz. "Ezzie, is Liz ok with what just happened?"

"She was nervous at first, but is very turned on now." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie." I think, and then ask Liz. "Was that good Baby?"

She smiles at me. "I can't believe that just happened."

I play with her hair. "Tell me, did you really like it? I know it was a little different than before."

She looks at Julie, and says quietly to me. "She is very good at it." She says smiling. "It was hot watching you spank her, and feeling her hiss and gasp as she went down on me."

I smile at Liz, and give her a soft kiss. I hand her her panties and I get up and walk to Julie. "Do a good job with the game, or..". I say as I hold up the last frame of the video showing her red ass, and a wet spot forming on her panties. "Well you get it." I say.

"Yes, Mistress." She says.

I drop my number and email to her. "Send me all the information ASAP, and get me a dozen seats." I say.

"Mistress, charity events are given a box. It will accommodate 24 people." She says.

"Perfect! Send me all the details." I say as I turn back to Liz, loop my arm in hers, and we walk out.

Liz and I are grinning as we walk out. I am so hot right now. Man that turned me on getting to watch Liz like that, and spanking Julie. Fuck!

I swear Liz is reading my mind. "Are you a little worked up?" She giggles.

"Oh yes, Baby I am." I sigh as we walk to the car.

As we get to the car Liz moves to the back door. "Get in the back." She says with a lusty look on her face.

"Really?" I ask. We have never done anything in the car. We are both a little nervous about getting caught. Then I realize, Why? I have Ezzie.

I climb in the back and as the door closes Liz is on me. She is kissing me hard and has me pushed against the door. Her hand slips under my dress and starts rubbing my thigh. I can't really spread my legs with her on top of me like this. She is just short of my panty covered pussy. I moan into our kiss, both in pleasure and frustration.

She breaks the kiss and and nuzzles my neck as she shifts her weight on me. She squeezes my thigh, and I spread them without a word being said. Her hand slides up, and she rubs me through my panties. She is just rubbing up and down my entire pussy. I swear she pushes down a little harder over my clit.

I hold her to me with one arm, while she rests her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck. I can't help but sigh. "Oh Baby. Please." I say as I reach down to move my panties aside.

She holds my hand and giggles. "Nope. Mistress has called it a night. I am teasing my girlfriend. After I get you all worked up, then maybe I will move your panties." She says and pulls me to her as she stretches up and kisses me.

She breaks the kiss and shifts beside me. "Take them off." She whispers to me. I lift my bum and pull them down. I pull one leg free and leave them dangling off my other ankle. She lifts my closest leg and puts it over her two legs as she rolls towards me on her side. She reaches down and pushes two fingers right into me.

"Oh Baby!" I moan as her fingers slowly push in and out of me. The only noise in the car is my moaning and the wet sound of her fingers fucking me. I look at her and smile.

We watch each other for a moment. "You aren't the only one that likes watching you know." She says with a smile.

She is too far to kiss, and I don't want to move. Her fingers feel fantastic. "Faster Please Baby." She smiles at me and pumps her hand faster.

I reach up and hold her cheek, with her hair in my fingers. "Oh Baby. OOHH. OOHH!"

"That's it Honey. Cum for me. Let me feel you squeeze my fingers as I play with you." She whispers to me.

"OOOHHH. OOOHHH. OOOOHHHHHHH!" My whole body tenses up and then I relax into the seat. I realize I am hugging Liz's arm to me as she just scraps her fingernails across the soft skin above my pussy.

She snuggles beside me. I look up and realize all the car windows are fogged up. I don't care. Liz eventually pulls her hand away and hugs her arm around me, and starts talking to me. "I was so scared earlier. Then you hugged me, and kissed me. You put her right in her place. I went from scared shitless to feeling safe in your arms like that." She says snapping her fingers. "Then you went Mistress on me, and like that." She says snapping her fingers. "I was turned on and getting excited that you were going to watch me get eaten out. Then you started spanking her. God that was Hot." She looks up at me with a bit of a shy smile. "The first dozen or so spanks looked hot, but I think the ones at the end were too hard for me."

I smile at her. "Oh Baby I would never spank you like that. That was me making sure she still feels it all night for scaring you."

Liz climbs up some and we kiss. It's a soft, loving, passionate kiss. It ends with me holding her against me to my chest like a big baby. I brush her hair back and we just smile at each other. I eventually tell the car to start to defog the windows and we climb in the front seat to drive home.

I go home and scream once I step in the door. "I GOT IT!" Zeena, Anna and Auntie attack me and hug me in that order.

Uncle comes along playing it cool. "Got what?" Then he gives me a great big hug. I want to go the next day after school to Nana's, but I can't. It takes me a couple of days to work up the courage. I am glad it did, because now I have a confirmation email from Mr Evans. Well I know it's from Julie, but it has his name, and the team logo on it.

He has promised a minimum team donation of $200,000, but promises to match every dollar raised in the park that night. We have a box just above the home team dugout. I am throwing out the first pitch. They will take donations at every concession stand, and have people walking throughout the stadium during the seventh inning asking for donations. They ask me for some pictures of Mom & Dad for the Jumbotron while they announce things at the start of the game, and a small blurb. Auntie tells me she will handle that part.

After I get the email I work up the courage to go to Nana's. We talk a bit and she silently eats a little crow when I hand her the email to read. I smile a little inside as I watch her read it. Before I leave, I invite her and Papa to the game.

I practice throwing a baseball almost every day. I really don't want to embarrass myself when I throw out the ball.

We arrive at the ballpark. We park in the VIP ballpark parking lot. We are shown up to the box. An attendant is there waiting. She introduces herself as Jill and hands me a real team shirt. The front is the standard team logo (a bat holding a baseball bat with a baseball hat on) that the players wear. The back says Ben & Karen's Kids with the year, 40 for the number.

Auntie takes me down to the field while everyone else stays in the box. Jill walks me out to the mound. As we are walking. I see a HUGE Picture of Mom, Dad and me when I was about 10. The announcer tells an abbreviated version of my life, and how I started the charity. It's weird being on the field. 50,000 people are watching me. Auntie is smiling and waving. Jill looks at me, points just in front of the mound to a while rubber strip, and smiles at me as she hands me the ball.

The catcher has to lunge for it, but at least he can catch it.....after it bounces in the dirt. He gets up and walks out to me, handing me the ball. As he does, a popular player from the other team, John Brown comes out. He waves to a cameraman on the field to follow him. He leans down and smiles at me. "Are you ready to see this blow up?" He says with a big smile.

He turns to the camera. "Hi fans." He says standing beside me. "Some of you may not know this, but I was adopted. I was lucky, but a lot of kids aren't. I want all of the Coyote's Fans to step up tonight. I will put a link on my social media page in a few minutes, but here is the info." He says as he holds up a game program. The back page is the same picture that was on the Jumbotron, with all the different social media links printed in the four corners. "Click it on my link, Donate at least $400, and I will choose one fan and one guest, at random to come to our next Home game against The Bats and be my guest right behind our dugout, and get setup with all the team swag." He looks at me and smiles. "But Mary and her family will be behind The Bats dugout. Unless you want to swap teams?"

The Bats catcher smiles and grabs my shoulders. "Get your own fans. She's ours." Everyone laughs and I run to Auntie. We hug and I see us hugging on the Jumbotron.

Jill comes over to us and walks us off the field. Once we are off the field. She turns to us. "I hope it's ok, I gave John Brown your contact info. He wanted to have it so the Coyotes organization can reach out to you to set it up."

"Of course. Thank you!" I say. We get back to the box and everyone is hugging me. Liz stands backing letting the family celebrate, until I look at her an hold out my hand. She comes to me and gives me a hug. I whisper in her ear. "I saved the best for last."

The game is about to start, the box feels empty with just ten of us when Mike walks in. He tells me he has a big surprise, but I have to close my eyes.

I can hear a lot of voices. "Do you want to tell me what's going on, Ezzie?" I ask.

"No I do not, and don't you dare peek. You are as bad as your Father." Ezzie giggles.

I can't help but smile. "Thank You, Ezzie."

"You are Welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I feel Anna take one arm and Liz the other. "Are you ready?" They ask together. "Open your eyes."

I open my eyes, and standing before me are the 12 kids from the dorm wearing the same Bats tee shirts. We all scream, and hug. Then I realize. "You missed my opening pitch." I say a bit disappointed.

Mike speaks up. "No we didn't. We were all down behind the dugout watching. I am amazed you didn't see us."

I walk up to Mike, and hug him. I know he arranged for them to be here. "Thank you!"

Jill steps forward. "Mr Evans does ask that we get all the kids outside in the team shirts." She says looking at Anna, Larry & Liz, since they haven't put on any team shirts from the huge stack she brought up. "For at least the first two innings for photo ops & tv time."

Auntie speaks up. "You heard her kids." She says to the three of them. "Get your tee shirts on, and get out there."

For the first inning, Grandma and Nana hand out sodas and waters. Auntie makes sure everyone stays in their seat. Grandpa, Papa and Uncle sit in the back row and watch the game.

Jill steps out at the start of the 2nd inning. "Ok, Thank You. You can move around now. The TV broadcast did a nice 90 second segment on the charity between innings and got some nice video of you all sitting here. I will be back at the end of the game." She says as she walks out. As she does food walks in. They fill 2 - six foot tables with burgers, dogs, pizza, salad, chips and French Fries, and keep them filled. After the seventh they clean up the food, refill the sodas, and leave three huge trays of desserts.

At one point during the game, I hear Uncle complaining to Auntie. "You could have let them leave the beer."

"Stop your whining. There are over a dozen teenagers here. No booze." She tells him.

The Bats won by one run. It was a real close game. Mr Evans walks in smiling after the game. Shakes hands and makes small talk with everyone. Then he looks at me. "So would you like to know how much the fans loved you and your charity?" He asks, but doesn't wait for me to answer, he just keeps talking. "Of course the cash donations still need to be counted, but I am told the total after the Teams match, fans and $150,000 from the Coyotes players themselves it should be approx $750,000."

I am dumbfounded. Everyone is shaking & hugging me. I see Uncle shaking Mr Evans hand. Auntie nudges me. "Mary!" She says.

I snap out of it. "Thank you, Mr Evans." I say.

He smiles at me. "You are welcome young lady. Keep up the good work. We will see you back here next year I hope. This was a very successful night."

"Yes Sir." I say in shock, and I watch him walk out.

"Ezzie?" I just ask in my head.

"You did ask me to have him do everything he could for you." She says.

"YES!" I scream, and we all celebrate.

A few days later I get an email from Julie. Mr Evans would like me to come to the office at the ballpark for a photo op, of him handing me the check. I walk in after school and there is a floor to ceiling picture printed on a tarp of the photo they had on the Jumbotron.

Mr Evans comes into the conference room. I am wearing my shirt from the game. They take a few pictures of us holding a giant check, and Mr Evans leaves. Telling Julie to get the bank information from me for the check.

I look at Julie and smile. She certainly has a nice build, and is pretty. I wonder how good she really is at eating pussy. "Lock the door." I say.

"Listen, Mary.." She tries to say sternly.

"Oh it's Mary now? Ok." I say picking up my phone. "Where is that video?"

I hear the lock click, and she turns to me. "I am sorry, Mistress."

"That's better slut." I say as I push my shorts and panties off. "I was going to have you just get on your knees, but now I want you naked and on your knees."

She looks at the door, and sighs as she reaches for the zipper on her dress. She has a very pretty sheer bra and panties on. Her very dark nipples show right through it. She drops her bra and pushes down her panties. I walk up to her and grab a nipple in each hand. I pinch and pull a tad hard until she moans. "I was going to be nice today and finger you, but then you tried to get bossy."

"I am sorry, Mistress." She moans as I hold her nipples pulled forward.

I pull my fingers off her nipples and she moans loudly as they snap back. I sit in a large leather chair and spread my legs. She doesn't say a word. She drops to her knees and dives right in. She wastes no time get right to it. Just like with Liz she is licking, slurping and sucking me like crazy. It feels really good. Liz was right, Julie is good at this.

I lay back, close my eyes and enjoy it. I think of a lesbian porn I watched where a girl fucked another girl with a strap on. I smile as I imagine bending Julie over the conference table and fucking her from behind. Then I think of fucking Liz. I crawl over her like a guy, and gently slide into her. Watching the pleasure on her face as I make love to her. "Oohh. OOHH. OOHHHHHHHH!" Julie makes me orgasm. I feel myself shiver as my orgasm rolls over me. Oh that was nice.

I open my eyes and Julie is sitting back on her legs looking at me "Whew! Slut, you are pretty good at that." I say.

"Thank you, Mistress." She says.

I sit forward. "Give me your panties." I say. She hands them to me and I wipe myself clean with them, and toss them at her. "You can put them on now. Get dressed." I say as I get up and put on my shorts.

She has her back to me zipping up her dress. I can't help myself. I give her a good hard spank. She gasps and jumps. "I will send you my lawyer's info. He can give you the banking info." I say and I open the door and walk out.

12