All Comments on 'Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 07'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is so awesome seeing Mary coming into her own and taking charge just like her father did. I can’t wait to see what injustice she goes after next while causing some mischief along the way.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

This chapter had me in happy tears the entire time. The dream sequence with her parents especially. My mom passed away when I was 18, and for 50 years I have had similar dreams. Love truly lives on in our memories, but so realistic in our dreams. And I love how Mary wants to share with others less fortunate. Please continue with her growth . Thank you very much .

winterizedbaconwinterizedbaconabout 1 year ago

This is, hands down, the BEST chapter so far. Please use this chapter as the standard for MINIMUM Ezzie dialog. She actually started to feel like a person again instead of a tool that Mary wields.

-Loved seeing Mary dominate. One thing that Mary hasn't done is clean up people's thoughts/memories like Ben did. He was very careful to make sure that people would only remember the best, etc. She on the other hand, is being very cavalier about using Ezzie's powers. Often with snap decisions about just straight up changing people's minds before even knowing what they are thinking. It's all very high profile and out there in the open and frankly she's being accurately childish with how she's using Ez. I'm not sure how long it will be enjoyable like this without some sort of restraint on Mary's part.

-Might be an interesting arc if Julie, or another character tries to get back at Mary since she hasn't been covering her tracks very well. A slow burn build of humiliation and domination might be very satisfying. Just keep in mind if you go that route, it will be much interesting if there is more buildup of the characters. The first scene with Julie was hot because it didn't feel like an overstepping. I still would have loved a bit more on Julies thoughts from Ezzie before they were taken in the back, but it wasn't overboard like the schoolmate revenge was. The second scene with Julie again would have benefited from Ezzie and Mary talking about Julies thoughts and what Julie was going to do/say, then Julie actually saying/trying to reclaim dominance before being slowly shut down.

- Whether or not that's the arc you choose, I hope you have an arc written out. It kind of feels like each chapter is just winging it with no goals set in sight (long term or short term). Don't be afraid to break some hearts and add some conflict. It could make the sex scenes that much hotter, especially if you continue going down the domination route.

*All Together, very happy with this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous