Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I am getting excited just imagining what she may have this time for a surprise. Liz comes out and has a big smile on her face. She goes to her duffle bag and pulls out a plastic package they mail stuff in. It's already opened and folded back down.

She hands it to me, and then holds my face in her hands softly. I can see the love and lust in her eyes. "Thank you, Honey." And she gives me a soft kiss.

She pulls back and I hold her chin in one hand. "That's Mistress, my Pet!" I say I bit forcefully and I kiss her hard. She just opens her mouth and moans.

I break the kiss after it goes a bit long. She gasps and answers me. "Yes Mistress." The love is gone, now there is just lust in her eyes.

I take the package and walk into the bathroom. "Don't keep me waiting." I say as I close the door. I open the package and stare in disbelief. There is a little black dress, made of a thin rubber/shiny plastic material. Its top is open for my boobs to hang out, with two shoulder straps going up the side pushing in on them. Under my boobs the dress has a flare to it. It almost makes a small shelf to hold them up. It has a shiny silver zipper going up the front. The back is open down to my bum, and the dress is short. I bet it just makes it past my crotch by an inch or two.

I can't strip fast enough to try this on. Oh my God! It fits me like a glove! It helps hold my boobs up. It's so snug around my ass and hips, it almost looks painted on. I have to admit. I look hot.

Again I end up waiting and I decide to tease Liz a bit. I yell out of the bathroom. "Mistress is tired of waiting." I wait another minute or two. "I am coming out." I say as I pull the door open.

I hear Liz struggling with something as I open the door, as I turn the corner, Liz says. "I am ready, Mistress. Wow!" As she gets a good look at me.

"Wow yourself." I say. Liz is laying back on the bed with her legs pulled up and back. She has pink straps around her body in different spots. Two wide straps around her thighs, and they are attached to a strap that is looped under her shoulders. Her legs are held back by the strap. There is a collar around her neck that has a strap of leather attached that goes down her body between her boobs to a belt that goes around her body just under her boobs. Her wrists have restraints around them and they are clipped onto a ring on the belt around her ribs under her boobs.

"I have a present for you Mistress, I was hoping you would want to use it on me tonight." Liz says nodding to a very large padded envelope on the dresser, that is again already open.

I turn towards the dresser and reach inside. What the hell? I think as I feel belts and I think dildos. I pull the belts out, and everything comes out with it. Two smaller, thinner dildos, and two medium dildos, one of each is shorter than the other, and...oh my god she bought a strap on for me to fuck her with. Then I see the instruction card with the belt. No Way! I look more closely at the harness on the belt. There are two slots on the outside and two on the inside.

These are different sized dildos to try, but all four are meant to be used at once. The shorter two on the inside for my ass and pussy. The longer two on the outside for her ass and pussy.

I turn and hold up the belt as I look at Liz. "You kinky little girl. You want me to use this to fuck you?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "Yes Mistress. I thought it might be fun."

"So you want your Mistress to give you a good hard fucking?" I ask.

"If my Mistress would like to. Yes please Mistress." Liz says with a smile.

I turn back to the dresser, pull my dress up over my hips and start putting the harness on me to size the straps. I get it where I think it's good, and I take it off. I look at the two shorter dildos. Ah the things you do for love. This is going to be different." I unsnap the heavy snaps on the inside and slide the dildo through the respective holes and snap it back down. I then do the same to the front. I give the inside ones a very liberal coating of lube, line them up and nudge them in.

"Uuummpphh." I can't help but moan as the dildo pushes into my ass. I can't say it's good, but it's not bad. It's an odd and weird feeling. It feels like it's a really big toy, but I know it's not. I moan a little as I then work at tightening down the straps, and everything shifts inside me a tad.

I pour some lube in my hand and rub a bunch into the thin one for her bum, and the rest on the regular dildo and I turn around. "Ok my Kinky Pet. You asked for a good fucking." I say.

Liz smiles at first, and then gets a confused look. "Wait, are there two dildos there? Why are there two?"

"You bought it, my Pet. Don't you realize what you bought?" I ask as I move closer.

"Wait two at once? I thought it just came with different sizes." She says looking nervous.

"Ezzie, does Liz really not want to do this now, or is she just really nervous?" I ask.

"She is extremely nervous. She didn't realize what she bought. She can't imagine two dildos in her at once." Says Ezzie.

"Too late my Pet. I asked you if you wanted me to use this. You said yes. I already have Two inside of me. You are all tied up and ready to go. I am so fucking you right now." I then soften my tone back to Mary. "Just say my name and I will stop."

Liz's eyes are wide and scared. She just nods her head yes. I stand in front of her and give her hips a pull so she is closer to the edge of the bed. I nudge the two dildos right to her two holes. "I am going to Fuck you until you scream." I say and I push into her.

"OH FUCK!" She groans loudly as I slowly keep pushing into her. "OH GOD!" She moans as I bottom out and stay still for a moment.

I pull back and moan as the toys move inside of me. It feels nice putting some pressure on my clit, but it's a new weird...I don't know, a full and stretched feeling in my bum.

I look down and Liz is staring at me. She has a look of awe and confusion. I think like me she is enjoying the fucking, but the feeling of the ass fucking is confusing her. I decide to double down on her. I hold her hips and start a nice steady fucking. "AAAAHHHHHH!" She gasps as I fuck her harder.

"Remember my Pet. You bought this." I say.

"AAAAHHHHH!"

"You asked me to put it on."

"AAAAHHHHHH"

"You asked me to fuck you."

"AAAAAHHHHH!" She moans over and over as I fuck her.

"Answer me. Did you want this?" I ask.

"Yes. AAAHHHH! No. AAAAHHHH! I didn't know it, AAAAHHHH. Was both at once. AAAAHHHH!" She gasps as I fuck her.

I spank her ass a tad hard and she yelps. "How do you address me?"

"Sorry, Mistress. I didn't know, Mistress." She gasps.

I don't know what comes over me. "So you are a stupid Whore, or are you my Pet?"

"AAAHHHH. Your Pet, Mistress." Liz gasps.

"Yet you bought a toy, asked me to fuck you with it and didn't know how it works? That makes you a Stupid Whore." I say.

"Yes, Mistress. AAAHHHH. I am your Stupid Whore. AAAHHHH!"

I really don't know where it all comes from. It just rolls off my tongue. I know Liz is getting close to orgasm. "You wanted me to fuck you like a guy, so that's exactly what you are going to get. I am going to fuck you like a guy and not stop until I cum. But be warned, it feels nice for me, but not that nice. I am going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you my Stupid Little Whore."

I see her hands flex, her stomach muscles tighten, her face scrunch up and she groans as she orgasms. "AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!" I watch her orgasm, but I never stop. I keep fucking her. I am just rocking my hips back and forth against her bum. Pushing the dildos in and out of her.

This dress is like being wrapped in plastic. I can't leave it on. I am sweating up a storm. I jam into Liz and stay put for a moment. "This may look sexy, but it's hot as hell." I say as I unzip it. I peel it off me and notice the inside of it and my body are both wet with sweat. Fucking her is a workout.

Once I resume fucking Liz, I can feel my boobs swaying and I see Liz watching them. "Do you like watching my boobs bounce?" I ask.

"AAAAHHHH. Yes, Mistress." She sighs.

I reach down and rub the flat of my thumb over her clit. Liz moans in pleasure. She rolls her head to the side and moans. I am getting closer myself, but I just can't get over the top. I just need a little more. I keep fucking away at Liz, and just a minute later she cums again. "AAAAARRRRRHHHHH!" Her body shivers and her cream oozes out of her. It starts making squishing sounds as I fuck her.

I change my angle a little bit, and look at Liz. I realize she is just flopped down on the bed. Her arms and legs look like they are just hanging. She is sweaty and her face looks tired

The new angle feels nice. As I push down a bit, it rubs inside me just right. I can't help it, I fuck her harder and faster. I keep going hard. I want to cum now. Liz is moaning with the harder, faster strokes. I can see it in her face. She is enjoying it, but it's becoming too much.

I hear Ezzie in my head. "Mary, Liz is trying to hold out, but it's becoming too much. It's overwhelming for her, but she wants you to orgasm too."

I can see it in the excessive cream oozing out of her, and the wet sloppy sounds being made as I fuck her. "Nngghh. Nngghh." She's grunting.

"AAAHHH. AAHHH." I start panting. I push in deep, and hump hard against her. "AAAAAHHHHH!" I moan as my orgasm hits me.

As I hump hard against Liz groans and cums. "NNNGGHHHHH!" After a few last humps, I lean against her thighs. Laying my body weight on her legs. After a moment I hear her rattling the bindings. "Please." She sighs.

I stand up some with the dildos still in her and start unclipping her legs and her wrists. As I step back the dildos pull out of her and she lets out a moan. I roll her legs onto the bed so she is on her side. I start loosening the straps to my strap on, and I realize i have the pull on the harness to pull the toys out. Just like Liz, I moan as they pull out of me.

I roll onto the bed, and somehow the two of us end up under the covers, with me hugging her, and spooning behind her. We both fall asleep and don't wake up until the alarm goes off in the morning.

We both wake up and roll over facing each other. Liz gets a small smile on her face. "I had no clue the belt was for all four at once."

I push some hair out of her face and smile. "I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You said you wanted it, we both enjoyed that time we teased each other, but it was an odd, full, stretchy feeling." I say.

"At least it was only wiggling inside you. I was told I was going to get fucked, and fucked, and fucked." She says smiling as she parrots my words back at me.

"Your Mistress sounds like a real bitch." I say.

Liz gives me a big smile. "She can be but she is so hot." She says as she leans forward and gives me a soft loving kiss. I am on my back and Liz is half over me. She looks at me with a serious look. "I am a little tender though." She says. "It was Amazing and I love what you did for me, but I know my ass got fucked last night."

I hold her cheek in my hand. "Oh Baby, was I too hard? I am sorry."

She leans down and kisses me hard. "No Mistress, I loved Every Moment of it. It was a lot. It was Amazing. It was just Wow. I was so exhausted at the end." She says smiling, and takes a deep breath. "Just Wow." I wrap my arms around her and hug her.

We get up and Liz hops in the shower. I can't help it. I walk into the bathroom and join her. Liz smiles at me. "I can't." She sighs.

"Ssshhh. Just helping you wash up." I say. Her hair is covered in shampoo. I reach up and push her hands away and take over washing her hair. She smiles at me and puts some shampoo in her hands and washes my hair. We spend the next few minutes gently washing each other clean. It's honestly a nice loving experience.

At the end she leans forward and gives me a soft kiss. "I promise Honey tonight I am taking care of you."

"I can't wait." I giggle.

We all get dressed in the team tee shirts and shorts we got yesterday except Jack. He didn't get a pair of cute women's shorts. We all eat breakfast at the hotel and grab some extra juices for the bus. By 9:10am we are on our way to our surprise.

We all start cheering when in the distance we see Water World! The bus pulls up and a park person meets us. As we get off the bus she hands us park bracelets and waves her arm. "Follow me." She walks us back to an area at the edge of the wave pool. It's kind of the middle of the park. All the water rides are to the left, and the giant wave pool to the right. She walks us through a small gate with an employee/guard at the gate. She waves us to a roped off area with more than enough lounge chairs for all of us. Each one has a Water World beach towel and tee shirt on it. "Those are for you to keep." She points to a covered cart. "Those have towels you can use for the day, and keep your new ones dry to take home." She points to the park. "All rides and pools are free to use, just scan your bracelet." She points to the gate we walked through. "If the attendant doesn't recognize you, he will ask you to scan your bracelet to get into this private area." She points to a hut labeled Snack Shack. "Order whatever you want. Again just scan your bracelet. And finally Mr Brown said he should be here before lunch. Enjoy the park." And she walks off.

We all decide on rides first. We head to a changing area to put on our bathing suits since all the rides are water rides, while Jack and Larry just pull off their shirts and wait. The girls all come back in you bathing suits, drop our bags and head to the rides. Jack, Sue and Billie are walking in front of us. Sue and Billie have cute bums. Sue is in an athletic bikini like Liz likes to wear, and Billie has a one piece that is a little high on the thigh, and it looks cute on her bum. There is Liz with her new floral print bikini, and then Amy on one side of me. Amy has a two piece suit. The bottom is a modest skirt with some frill around it to hide a possible bulge I am sure, and her top is a semi daring bikini with a bra-like back with hooks. Her boobs look good in the top. It has that nice athletic support that holds them up showing off some nice cleavage. Anna has a cute suit on, I am sure for Larry's benefit. I swear her suit has just a little less material than mine does, while her boobs and butt are a little bit bigger

There is a big raised tube ride that goes around the park. We all decide to try it first. The group sort of breaks into two groups. There are three seats left in the first one so Jack, Sue & Billie fill that one. Anna, Larry, Amy, Liz and I are in another, and they leave the last seat open. Once the first group makes it up the ramp, you can hear the girls scream as it goes down.

Our raft is next on the belt. We are all looking at each other giggling with nerves and excitement as the belt drags us to the top. Then we all scream as we fall over the edge onto a really steep drop. We splash down at the bottom, and get bounced back and forth intentionally in the rapids. We are all screaming as we get bounced around. Liz is holding on for dear life with her eyes closed, Amy is staring at Liz, I notice as I watch Amy's boobs bounce around. As I see Anna holding tight onto Larry's hand.

After that the ride settles down, and we start looking around at other pools and rides. Every now and then we go through some rapids to keep us moving and I catch Amy sneaking a peek at Liz. As the rapids smooth out and I can think. I ask Ezzie. "What is Amy thinking?"

"Amy thinks Liz is very cute and loves watching her boobs bounce, and her stomach clenching as the ride bounces." Says Ezzie.

Hhhmm. Good to know. Eventually the ride ends and Liz is the first to get up. Her bottoms are half wedged in her butt cheeks. I see Amy watch as Liz tries to be discreet by quickly tugging it out while her butt is facing us and not the crowd of people. "Ezzie, please have Amy imagine she is doing that for Liz." I say as I think to myself. I want Amy worked up today so she can't imagine not joining us tonight after the game.

The others are waiting for us when we get off the ride and we all decide we want to try the big group ride. It's a huge tube, with seats and hold down bars for eight. We all get in and they send us off. The first shock is the Freezing water that pours over us as we go under a waterfall. We all scream and when we come out the other side John looks around and just smiles. Sue is beside him and sees what's happening first. Everyone's nipples are hard. She slaps his chest. "Pig!" She laughs.

"What?" John asks trying to sound innocent.

Anna looks at Larry, looks around for a moment and flashes Larry. She pulls her top down, holds it, and pulls it up. I am surprised by her. I laugh. "ANNA?"

Anna smiles at me. "Just making sure he knew who's boobs to look at."

"Oh I sure do." Laughs Larry.

Amy gets John good though. Maybe she is quick on her feet or it's from personal experience. She bobs her head like she is trying to get a good view of Jack. "At least our nipples didn't crawl up inside of us like a cold turtle." We all start laughing uncontrollably, until the next rapid. We are all caught off guard and scream. At the end of the ride they show photos they take along the way. One catches us all laughing at Amy's turtle joke. I buy a copy.

We eventually get back to the lounge chairs for a break, and we find John and Sylvie there already. They get up to greet & hug us. I am taken back by how good both of them look. John is in basic men's trunks, and he is ripped. He looks like a sculpture you would see off a Greek God, and Sylvie looks like a Goddess, I think as I hug her. She has an athletic, but sexy one piece suit, with her network logo and the Olympic Rings on it. It has nice cleavage showing off her boobs, but not crazy. Now with just the suit on I can see her boobs are a solid D cup. I am bigger than Liz, Anna is bigger than me, and Sylvie has us all beat. Her back and sides are bare except for some small straps holding it over her shoulders. The thighs are cut high, like what's in fashion and her bum is mostly covered.

We decide after saying hello to get some lunch and bring it back to the lounge chairs. So we start walking towards the Snack Shack when John says. "Man, I sure am hot. Aren't you Sylvie after tanning?" He asks and moves towards her. Sylvie realizes a moment too late what John means to do.

"NO!" She yells and tries to dodge him, but he is to quick. He has her scooped up in his arms and is walking into the wave pool as the horn sounds to warn the waves are starting up. "Put me down." She yells at him.

Anna sees Larry look at her and dodges behind everyone. "No Way Mister!" She says.

By now John is over his knees. He drops down as if to sit her in the pool. "NNNOOO!" She screams.

He stands up laughing, and keeps walking out. Without waves he would be between his knees and waist deep. As the waves churn up he picks her up a little higher to avoid the waves. All of a sudden the waves get big. "PLEASE JOHNNIE!" She begs.

"Hold on." He says as he turns his back to the wave. He lets it wash over them and jumps up some. He lands about 6 feet closer to us still holding Sylvie in his arms.

They are soaked. She slaps his wet chest. "You're a jerk." She laughs.

He walks her back to dry ground and puts her on her feet. "I never put you down in the pool." He laughs.

He walks past her and she slaps his ass. "Asshole!" She laughs.

We get our food and go back to the chairs to eat, talk and sun ourselves. I ask Sylvie about the logo on the suit. Tomorrow she flies out to interview the Olympic swim team and divers before they leave for Japan where the summer Olympics are this year. I guess there is a cool down pool for them and she is going to interview them in the cool down pool. "Well the suit looks good on you. You will look good on camera." I say.