Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie grabs my leg just above my knee. "Aren't you sweet, but you look very good in person." She says softly with a small squeeze.

I swear I tingle when she does that. "Ezzie, is that what I think it was?" I ask.

"If you are asking, does she think you are sexy? Yes she does. If you are asking, is she thinking about having sex with you? Yes she is. She is imagining doing a threesome with you and John." Says Ezzie.

I can feel myself blush. Sylvie gives my leg a quick last squeeze and pulls her hand away, saying softly. "You are so cute when you blush."

She stands up and bends down right in front of me to put down her food. Yep, she has a nice bum. I think to myself. Wait a minute. "Ezzie, you said a threesome with John. Are she and John having sex now?"

"Yes Mary. They have known each other since college. They have always been there for each other as good friends and when they can they get together for great sex, per Sylvie." Says Ezzie.

Oh wow! I think. I want some great sex myself tonight. I look over and Amy & Liz are laughing it up and getting very chummy. "Ezzie, can you have both Liz and Amy imagine all three of us kissing each other passionately?"

"Done." Says Ezzie.

I get up and walk over to them. Liz has her plate on her lounger so sit next to Amy nice and close. "Hi guys. What's up? Anyone want to go in the wave pool?" I ask.

Amy answers first. "Good idea." She says as she stands up and holds her plate oddly in front of her.

I giggle in my head. "Ezzie, is Amy getting a hard on?"

"She is Mary. She hopes the cool water helps it go down." Says Ezzie.

Maybe for now, I giggle to myself.

I will admit that the wave pool is fun. Larry & Anna join us, and then Larry holds her against his chest and they float away with him on his back. Some of the waves get really strong. We giggle and laugh as we get tossed around. I grope and tease Liz with quick feels under the water. And I manage one or two with Amy brushing against both her bum and boobs. When I do I make sure Ezzie has her imagining I did it for real.

I hear John calling me. He and Sylvie are dressed. "We have to go." I run out of the pool and go to hug Sylvie goodbye.

She surprises me by holding up a towel and pressing it to me, giving my boobs a nice quick squeeze. "No wet tee shirts for me young lady." She says with a smile.

Sylvie is so sexy. I so want to have sex with her. "Ezzie, can you have Sylvie want to have sex with me. When she sees me she imagines us having sex."

"All done." Says Ezzie.

Amy and Liz are now beside me. We all say goodbye. Sylvie gives me a nice hug goodbye and runs her nails over my skin. It gives me goosebumps. John reminds me, "The bus will be here at 2:00pm. So you can get back to the hotel, rest, shower and change before the game. Gates open at 5:00pm, and be prepared the Rudolphs will probably have one of the local newscasters in the box for a local news story.

The two of them turn and walk out. I can't believe we have already been here three hours. We turn back to the loungers, and we all decide to sun ourselves dry for a bit, get dressed and go to the bus.

On the ride back everyone chills in their seats. Anna is snuggled against Larry. Sue and Billie are leaning against each other. John is stretched out across two seats with his eyes closed and his arms crossed across his chest. Liz and I and in the last row, with Amy sideways in the row in front of us. Liz and Amy have gotten very chatty today. I am honestly glad for Amy. I snuggle against Liz, and next thing I know, Liz is waking me up.

I open my eyes and I see Liz's chest as I am laying against her. I have a hand on her boob holding her, and I hear Amy giggling. "Hi sleepyhead are you comfy?"

"I am." I say smiling.

Anna lifts my hand off her boob, and smiles at Amy. "Everytime she falls asleep against me. It's like she is holding a security blanket." The two of them laugh.

We gather our stuff and head to our rooms. Liz surprises me as I am still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Why don't you join us? We can all stretch out and chat, instead of you being alone in your room."

"Are you sure? You two don't want to be alone?" Amy asks.

"Why? So someone can fall asleep and cop a feel again?" Liz laughs and pulls on Amy's hand as we walk into our room. Liz kicks off her shoes and lays in the middle of the bed. She pats the bed on either side of her, and the three of us stretch out. We are quite for a moment, then Liz speaks up. "Did you guys see John's body?"

"How could you miss it?" Sighs Amy. "They both looked like comic book superheroes. He is full of muscles, and she looked great in that bathing suit. The only thing they were missing are capes."

I laugh. "What would his superhero name be?" I ask.

"Oh that's easy." Says Amy. "The Bat Master!"

We all start laughing. When Liz asks. "Would you want him to use his bat on you?" She asks laughing.

"Maybe." Laughs Amy.

"Ok since you are so good at this. What is Sylvie's name?" I ask.

"Hhhhmmm. Hang on. Oh I have it. The Silver Syrin, you know since she has ver impressive, umm lungs." Amy tries to say seriously, but we all just end up laughing.

We quiet down some and I lay against Liz. She sighs and shifts her arm snuggling me to her chest. She kisses the tip of my head. "Brat." She teases me.

"Ezzie, am I right in assuming Amy has never cuddled with someone?" I ask.

"No Mary she never has. She was watching you sleep against Liz on the bus and she thought it would be so nice to fall asleep against someone like that." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, can you have Amy answer my question honestly please." I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"I love just laying against someone and just snuggling with them. Don't you, Amy?" I ask.

Amy talks quietly. "I never have before."

"What?" Says Liz. "Really?"

"Really." Says Amy.

"Nope, that ends today Sweetie." Says Liz as she holds her arm open to Liz. "Come on Sweetie. Just like Mary. Snuggle right in here." Liz looks at Amy. "Now young lady." Liz says channeling her inner Mom.

"Yes Ma'am." Giggles Amy. "How is this?"

"Sshh. No talking. Just snuggling." Says Liz as she pulls her arm from around me. She takes Amy's arm that Amy is laying down her side. Liz takes it and drapes it over her body beside mine. Liz then pushes some hair out of Amy's face. "Now close your eyes, lay there quietly and snuggle."

Liz slides her arm back under me and my hand bumps Amy's. I softly reach out and hold her hand in mine. Liz is softly rubbing her fingers over the soft skin on our upper arms.

I lay there for a moment and I think of Ezzie. "Ezzie, could you make Amy fall asleep?" I ask.

"Actually fall asleep no, but I can make her relax so maybe she can." Says Ezzie.

"Ok let's try that." I say.

We lay there in silence for a minute or two. I move my head and Liz looks down at and purses her lips to say "Sshh." I look at Amy. If she isn't asleep, she is right there. I turn my head and kiss the side of Liz's boob. She looks at me and silently says to me. "Stop." With a smile.

I look at Amy, and then back at Liz and wiggle my eyebrows. She rolls her eyes at me in disbelief. "Really." She says silently. I just smile at Liz. She silently laughs at me and rolls her eyes at me. We cuddle together for a while, but it's close to 4pm. We need to get up and showered. If we are to be at the park at 5pm like John asked us too.

"Liz." I say softly. "It's late." I say.

I see Liz look at the clock and frown. She gives Amy the softest shake. "Sweetie, we have to get up."

"Hhhmmmm. Oh God. I fell asleep. I am so sorry." Says Amy.

"Don't be silly. That's the whole idea behind cuddling. Was it a nice little 10 minute nap I hope?" Asks Liz.

"I think it was." Amy says still leaning against Liz's boob. Then she looks a little embarrassed. "I should move."

We start moving and getting up and Liz says. "I so need a shower after the pool and tanning."

"Ezzie, can you make Amy imagine watching and then joining Liz in the shower?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Not a heartbeat later I see Amy blush. "I am sure I need one too." And she turns to leave.

"Hey." Says Liz chasing after her. Amy turns and Liz hugs her tight. "Today was a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoyed snuggling with us."

I can hear the sigh in Amy's voice. "I really did. Thank you."

Amy leaves and Liz comes and hugs me. "The poor girl." She says. "She's never had anyone to love her."

I reach down and slide my hands under Liz's shorts and softly squeeze her butt cheeks. "Mary." She moans. "We don't have time." She pulls back and looks at me. "And we are showering alone. I know you." She giggles. She steps back away from me and strips. She stands there naked looking at me with a smile. "After the game I am all yours, Honey." She turns and walks into the bathroom, and I hear to door lock click.

FUCK! "Ezzie, did Amy like snuggling?" I ask.

"Very much, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"What is she thinking now after waking up basically on Liz's boob?" I ask.

"She is masturbating thinking of both or you blowing her, and the two of you laying side by side and going from fucking one to the other." Says Ezzie.

"Wait! Masturbating? No, make her stop. Make her think she doesn't have the time. I want that cum for me and Liz in a few hours." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I remember how Roger was done once he came. I know Amy came twice with me, but I don't want to risk it. "Ezzie, is Liz day dreaming about anything in the shower?" I ask.

"She can't believe you were insinuating a threesome with Amy earlier when you were cuddling." Says Ezzie.

I actually giggle. "Oh yeah."

"Ezzie, have Liz imagine all three of us having hot sex. Oh I know. Have her imagine Amy fucking us with the strap on." I say.

I hear the shower stop and I get an idea. I strip and stand by the bathroom door. While I wait I pull on my nipples to make them hard. Liz opens the door, and I grab her. She shrieks in surprise, as I push her against the door. I hold her face in my hands and kiss her hard. She resists for a moment, but then moans and wraps her arms around me. We stand there making out. Liz's towel drops off her, and I can feel her boobs on mine as our tongues dance in each other's mouths. Liz finally puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back. "Honey, we really can't."

I reach up and tease her nipples. "I know Baby. I just want you all worked up tonight like I am."

Liz sighs and smiles at me. "You are such a brat." She says taking just one step away from me and folding herself in half as she faces away from me to pick up her towel. She looks up at me from between her legs. "Problem?" She asks with a smile.

"Fuck Me!" I moan.

Liz giggles and straightens up. Throws her towel over her shoulder. "Oh I will Honey. I promise you." And she walks into the room. Well that fucking backfired. Now I am all worked up. FUCK!

We get to the luxury box and I can see the local sports network backdrop. All set up for the local interview, and Sylvie is there. "Sylvie." I say and she gives me a firm hug. I can feel her big boobs pressing against me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I am sitting with the wives cheering on Johnnie. You looked a tad nervous about another interview so I thought I would lend some moral support." She says.

She hugs and greets everyone. I can't help but smile as I look at her. She has a matching striped set of capris and a halter top, and a Coyotes hat on with her ponytail through the back. She looks amazing, and that poor top has no hope of holding her in if she does much more than basic walking.

The other reporter gives Sylvie a bit of a look. Sylvie looks at her. "Johnnie and I took them to the water park today. She was nervous about another interview. I am just here as moral support." She says holding up her hands in surrender.

She turns to me and smiles as she sits me down and pulls out her makeup from her purse. As she puts a little on me she is smiling at me. "Now do you know the two big tricks of getting over nerves for public speaking, which this basically is?" I just shake my head no. "Stay still." She giggles. "Ok two things. One, find a smiling face and focus on it. I will be right beside the camera. Look right at me. Two, if you are still nervous imagine everyone in their underwear. That should make you smile. I mean imagine Mr Rudolph his boxers." We both giggle.

Now I am imagining Sylvie in her underwear. I am so screwed. I sigh in my head. "Why did she tell me that?"

Ezzie answers the rhetorical question. "Because she is imagining you in yours."

Oh God!

The interview goes ok. The reporter isn't as easy going, but I glance out once or twice and see Sylvie, Anna, Liz & Amy's smiling faces and relax a tad. At the end Sylvie has to leave to go back to her seat. She says a polite goodbye to the Rudolphs and everyone else. She looks at me. "Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" She says looking at the other reporter.

We get outside the box into the hallway. She turns us so we are beside the wall, with her facing the end of the hall and the emergency exit. She holds my hands in hers. "I have seen you looking at me." She says softly.

"Umm you have?" I say extremely nervous all of a sudden.

"And I've checked you out too. You are very cute."

"Umm.. Thank you." Why is my mouth so dry?

She takes my hands and slides them under her top. The elastic bottom stretches and I feel her naked boobs. I instinctively tease her nipples. "Mmmmm I thought you might like that." There is a noise down the hall and she pulls my hands out of her shirt. She turns and looks, it's someone leaving a box and heading the other way.

She smiles at me. "Next time I interview you, it will be a very personal 1 on 1 interview."

She leans in and kisses me so softly, slipping her tongue between my lips. "Mmmmm." I sigh.

She steps back and flicks her phone screen. I feel mine buzz. "That's my personal contact info. Feel free to reach out anytime....for...Any Reason." She says with an absolutely lusty look on her face. She turns and walks away and I watch the vertical stripes sway with her hips.

FUCK! Why do I have an image of 69ing with her?

I walk back in, and Anna, Liz & Amy are hugging me pulling me out of my thoughts of Sylvie. In the crush of bodies Amy gets nudged against me. She pulls back fast, but I know I felt her bump against my bum.

After everything is packed the reporters clear out. Mr Randolph explains he and his wife can't stay, and he won't be here tomorrow. He wants us to enjoy the game. An attendant will stop in and check on us. We can ask her for anything we want: food, drinks, dessert, anything at all. And they leave.

The game is fun. We realize between the seats the arms flip up so some of us cuddle together under blankets folded and stacked by the slider. Anna & Larry are cuddled together across from us in the back row. Amy is in the middle of Liz & I. There is no hiding the fact Anna is rubbing Larry under the blanket. I can see Amy watching while trying not to.

"Ezzie, have Amy imagine Liz & I taking turns stroking her like Anna is stroking Larry." I say.

Ezzie says. "Done."

Amy almost instantly shifts in her seat. I play it up. "Amy, are you cold?" I ask as I pull the blanket up over her shoulders and wrap my arms around her. "Is that better?"

"Um yeah." She says.

"Ezzie, can you have Liz want to warm Amy up like I am?" I ask Ezzie.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Sweetie, are you cold?" Liz asks as she moves in and snuggles into her.

I can see the look on Liz's face after we are both hugging her. She knows what I am up to. We stay like that for a bit. I have my arm under Liz's and I am keeping our arms just under Amy's boobs. As we all get used to snuggling I pull my arm back and put my hand over Liz's. Liz looks at me with wide eyes as I lift her hand up Amy's chest.

Amy feels us move and her eyes go wide look at us both. I squeeze Liz's hand over Amy's boob under her tee shirt and bra, and I whisper. "We just want you to know what it feels like to cuddle with people who care about you." And I move my hand off Liz's and over to her other boob. Amy lets out a small sigh, and never moves.

"Ezzie what is Liz thinking?" I ask.

"She can't believe you are actually doing what you are doing, but she is very excited." Says Ezzie.

"So she likes the idea of a threesome?" I ask.

"Yes she does." Says Ezzie.

Hhhmmm. Let's see if I can push Liz a little.

I look at Liz and smile. "Ask her." I say softly. Liz looks nervous. I want her to take the next step without Ezzie. I already know Amy will say yes thanks to Ezzie. "Ask her." I say again.

Liz and Amy stare at each other. Liz finally whispers to her. "Would you like to maybe do more than cuddle with Mary and I after the game in our hotel room?"

I can see Amy get a little worried. Oh no I don't want her saying anything about her dick here. "Ezzie, make her just answer yes. She can surprise us back in the room."

Ezzie doesn't even get a chance to reply. Amy says softly with a shy smile. "Yes."

Liz gets a smile on her face and looks at me. I want to kiss them both. I nod inside as I get up. "Sorry ladies room." I say.

Liz gets up and says. "I should too."

Amy smiles at Liz. "All of a sudden I am hungry." And she gets up.

We get into the back of the suite, and I grab them both and pull them into a corner. I look at Amy and slowly reach my hand out to her cheek. I turn her face and move closer to kiss her. I poke her lips with my tongue and she parts her lips letting me in her mouth with a moan. I break the kiss with her and pull Liz to me kissing her the same way. I break that kiss and turn Liz towards Amy. They just look at each other until I nudge Liz forward. They both move forward a tad and kiss. "God that is fucking sexy." I moan. They break the kiss and we all smile at each other. "What inning is it?"

"Bottom of the 7th." Says Amy.

"I am not going to make it. I want to scream right now." I sigh. "And I really do need to go." I say and walk into the bathroom.

I come out and everyone has decided to follow our lead between innings. Anna and Sue are both waiting for the bathroom while John and Larry are attacking the dessert tray.

The rest of the game seems to take forever, but it does end mercifully a little quick. The Bats lose and The Coyotes don't play the bottom half of the 9th.

Part 2 - Chapter 10 will be out soon. This chapter was running long.