Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 09

Story Info
Mary and company go away for a weekend.
11.6k words
4.76
4.3k
2

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Liz and I have enjoyed our first week of summer vacation. We spend the days while her Mom is at work tanning in her backyard, having sex and just enjoying our freedom.

There is a small corner along the side of the garage and back of the house, that is free from the prying eyes of the neighbors that gets great midday sun. On the first day I talked her into laying face down with her athletic bikini top off. It's a pull off so it wasn't easily untied. I straddled her bum and humped against her as I rubbed in some lotion for a good five minutes. Five minutes after that we were on her bed, where we spent the next hour licking and fucking each other.

The next day she looks at me as we are walking out to the yard and says. "Let's really tan today."

I turn her to me and give her a nice kiss. "Of course, Baby."

We start on our backs, then roll over and drop our tops. When her face is turned the other way, I grab her top and put it out of reach. We go to roll over and she sees her top gone. "Mary?" She asks.

I sit up topless. "Come on. No one can see us. Let's tan topless. Imagine no tan lines." I say as I squirt lotion in my hand and rub it into my boobs. I can see Liz, watching me closely as I rub in the lotion, and tease myself.

Liz sighs. "Fine."

I smile as I watch her lotion her boobs up. We both lay back and continue tanning, until I can't help myself. I quietly get up as she lays there with her eyes closed. I stand over her and 1..2..3. Yank! I have her bottoms past her knees. "MARY!" She yells in surprise.

"SSSHHH! Do you want the neighbors to hear? We said no tan lines." I say as I manage to pull her bottoms off one ankle, as she semi fights me. I leave them dangling off the other ankle, spread her legs, and dive in. "I will keep the sun off your sensitive spots." I say just before licking her pussy.

She starts getting loud. So I stand up, push down my bottoms and 69 with her. As I grind myself against her mouth I giggle. "That should keep you quiet."

We got some nice tans that day. The next day is rainy so we decide to go shopping at the mall for the baseball game.

Previously John Brown personally sent me an itinerary when I sent him the list of names and shirt sizes he asked for. He has two blocks of time highlighted Friday afternoon & Saturday day. Friday about 90 minutes after we land he has blocked out saying "Social/Hotel Lobby" Saturday from 9A-3p he has. "Bring a bathing suit. See you all there." He also included 12 - Gift Card Codes for $100 each. "In case anyone needs a bathing suit or summer clothes." I forward them off to the kids in the dorm. John is Awesome.

I know we need bathing suits so I pull her into a bikini store. I would love to see her in something a little sexier than the athletic stuff she has.

I offer to wear what she picks out for me, if I can pick hers. She is so shy. "I couldn't, not in public." She says as I point some cute ones out. "I am not that daring."

I so want to see her in something cute and sexy. "Ezzie, could you have Liz agree to wear it for me? She will look so sexy." I say.

"She will, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Fine." Sighs Liz with a smile. "I will wear it for you."

I smile at her and send her off to the changing room. She calls me back into the fitting area. She is changed and looking at herself in the mirror. "Oh Baby. You are Beautiful!" I say, and she is. "You look great!"

The bikini is a white background with a floral print. The top ties around her neck and back. The front is two medium sized triangles covering her boobs. It looks perfect on her athletic body. The bottoms have a medium triangle that shows off ALL of her toned legs and abs. Two straps go high up over her hip bones to a respectable backside. I would say it covers almost 3/4 of her bum.

I wrap my arms around her and hug her. I look at her in the mirror, and smile. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

"I can't believe I am going to wear this." She says.

"Ezzie, could you make her feel as comfortable in this style bikini as she is in her athletic one?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I actually feel her body relax in my arms. She holds my hands in hers and squeezes. "Ok let me get changed and I will pick out yours." She says, giving me an evil smile. I walk out and wander around the store.

Liz comes out and picks up the smallest bikini in the store. It would barely cover the front of my boobs and my actual pussy. "Seriously?" I gasp.

She can't help herself; she busts out laughing. "You should see your face." She laughs as she puts it back.

"You brat!" I laugh.

She looks through different racks until she holds up a lavender bikini and smiles at me. "I like you in purple." She says.

I laugh knowing she is referring to lingerie. It's about the same style and size of hers, but I am a bit curvier. It's definitely going to look smaller. I take it from her and walk into the changing room. I am getting changed when I decide I need to one up her. I twist and pull on my nipples, and I can't help but sigh as they get hard. I walk out tall and proud. Liz has her back to me. "Well?" I ask.

Liz turns and smiles. "Wow!"

I do a spin for her as I turn to the mirror. The bikini is a pretty lavender with a thin white trim. The top is about the same size as hers but angled a little differently in my bigger size. It covers more side boob, and leaves more cleavage open. The bottoms are about the same in the front, just flared a tad differently to show off my hips, and the back only covers about half my bum. It looks really sexy.

We go from there to our favorite pizza shop. We are talking while we eat, when I get a text from Amy. She sent me a picture of the iron beams up. It's a skeleton, but it looks done to me. I smile and show Liz.

I sucked and fucked Amy, and I would love to watch Liz play with Amy too. I daydream for a moment of a threesome with her. Maybe at the hotel for the baseball game. "Ezzie, can you make Amy forget we had sex?"

"Not from here, but yes." Says Ezzie.

"I want to be careful. Could you take out the sex part? Like maybe she showed me the stuff in her room, told me about living on the streets, and she kissed me but then Uncle called. I had to go, and we promised to talk more later." I ask.

"When I am near her, of course." Says Ezzie.

"Ok Ezzie. I have to think it through. Thank you." I never told Liz about meeting Amy and going into the dorms that day. I decide to tell Liz about Amy's story now.

"Did I tell you about meeting Amy at the dorms when I went there after Prom?" I ask and I go on to tell her about Amy wanting to show me the changes I made in their lives. The food, the clothes, and I start getting choked up remembering the skin lotion. "Then she told me about having to live on the streets before getting into Andrews.... she had to let guys do things to her for food or a place to sleep." Now I can feel the tears on my cheeks.

"Oh Honey. That's horrible." Says Liz squeezing my hands.

"She is such a sweetheart. She is coming to the game too. I was hoping to maybe be a little extra nice to her. Maybe spend some girl time together." I say.

"Of course, Honey." Says Liz as she reaches out and wipes my tears with her thumbs, and then holds my face in her hands. "I Love You." She says with a smile.

"I Love You Too." I say.

Things get crazy Friday morning before the flight. Auntie is fussing about not going. She is nervous about letting us go alone, but knows she has to trust us at some point. We will be alone up at school soon anyways.

Then she is fussing over us packing. I kick her out saying. "I am a big girl and can pack my own stuff." I say it mostly because I don't want her seeing my new lingerie and toys. I hear Anna do the same thing. Auntie walks downstairs fake crying. "My Little Girls don't need me anymore."

We both yell after her. "I Love You Auntie/Mom!"

We have our bags in my car. We are going to pick up Larry & Liz and go to a small local airport a little less than an hour away. We both get hugs and kisses from a worried Auntie. "Be careful. Look out for each other. Don't do anything stupid. Promise to call me..etc"

We get to the plane, and the kids are already there. I see Amy and she has a big smile on her face. Part of me feels a little bad for what I am about to do, but it will soon become a reality again for her. "Do it please Ezzie."

I see Amy's face change a bit. She remembers our entire conversation, but I had her remember the sex as a dream. I also asked Ezzie, to make sure when asked, Amy will join us for a threesome. I would so love to see Liz experience her first real dick, without having it attached to a dick.

The plane is Amazing. We are all so excited we can't stop talking. Before you know it we are being told to buckle up for landing. We get to the hotel and a woman asks. "Who is, Mary?" She introduces herself and hands me 5 small envelopes with room cards in them. "Mr Brown asked that you all meet him down here in." She looks at her watch. "35 minutes." She says.

"Thank you." We head to the elevator and head to the third floor. We have the last five rooms at the end of the hall. One for me & Liz, Anna & Larry, Sue & Billie, Jack and then Amy. I know why Amy is bunking alone but I feel bad.

After we drop our bags I look at Liz. "Do you mind if I invite Amy to our room to talk before we go downstairs?"

She smiles at me. "Not at all Honey."

I knock on Amy's door. She opens it and smiles at me. "Why don't you come down and talk with Liz and I. There is no sense in you sitting in your room all alone." I say.

Amy smiles at me. "Thank You."

Before we go into my room I turn to Amy. "I hope you don't mind, but I told Liz what you told me in your dorm room."

Amy's face gets a little blank. "Just Liz?"

"Oh yes. Just Liz. I would never tell anyone else." I say honestly.

Amy smiles. "I get it. She is your girlfriend."

Amy and I walk in my room. We all sit around and just chat until it's time to go downstairs. All of us end up meeting at the elevators and we head down together. Just beyond the elevators is John smiling. "Hi guys and girls. How was the flight?" He asks.

Everyone starts answering and he laughs. "Let's take it in here." He says pointing to a meeting room. As we walk in there is a long table with team duffle bags, that are stuffed full. Each one has someone's name on a card sitting on top. John smiles and points to the bags. "A little team swag for everyone. Check it out."

I open my bag and find it stuffed, with team stuff. A hat, two different styles of team tee shirts & cute shorts, a real button down game shirt with our names on the back, a team beach towel, a sweatshirt and a heavy wool team jacket. "Oh My God John Thank You." I say but I can't be heard over all the other thank yous being said.

John is really nice. He talks to everyone. We are there for about an hour. He looks at me and smiles. "Mary, I have a favor to ask. I want to post a short video on my social media with you. I have a TON of followers, and I want to spread your story. Will you do that for me?" He asks.

"Umm sure." I say.

"Great one last thing. I have a special shirt the team wants you to wear tonight." He hands me a second team shirt, but it has 'Ben & Karen's Kids' on the back like the one the Bats gave me. I happily put it on. "Everyone follow me." He says with a wave of his arm as he walks out.

He stands us out in the lobby right in front of the hotel welcome sign. He smiles at me. "The hotel was really good to me getting the rooms for you guys. We can throw them a bone and do the video in front of their sign."

John starts the video and holds the camera on us, and then goes one by one showing and introducing everyone. He comes back to me. "So Mary, why Ben & Karen's Kids for the name?"

"They were my parents." I say.

He smiles. "So why this cause? What made them stand out to you?"

I look at Amy watching us. "When I saw them, and I knew they were all foster kids, they technically had no home or family." I can feel myself choke up. "I was very lucky my Aunt & Uncle took me in and raised me with Anna, like I was their own daughter. I have been very lucky to have two sets of parents to love me. These kids haven't. I needed to help." And I sniff back the tears.

I look and John's eyes are glassy, as he looks back at the camera. "Wow, that was powerful. Well Mary I LOVE your charity, and I am sure my followers will too. Guys if you are coming to one of the games against The Bats this weekend, please donate at the field. The team is matching Every fan donated dollar at the games. If not, click on the link. See you on the field." And he stops the recording.

Liz and Anna are first to get to me, but everyone is hugging me. John is the last one. He looks down at me. "I promised the network I wouldn't post this until after your interview with them."

"Interview with who?" I ask confused.

He laughs. "I know one of the network reporters. You are going to be interviewed on national tv after you throw out the first pitch."

"What?" I ask nervously.

He holds my shoulders. "Speak from the heart like you just did with me. You will be great." He turns to the group. "Hey guys it's been great meeting you all. I have to go get ready for the game." He holds up a small box. "Here are bracelets for everyone. They are your tickets for the entire weekend. Please don't lose them. The bus will be out front in the morning to take you to a surprise I have set up, and I will meet you there tomorrow." He says and he walks out yelling. "Let's Go Coyotes!"

The game starts soon so we all agree to go upstairs, put on our official team shirts and head out to look around.

I grab Anna so we can call Auntie to check in, show her the bag of stuff and tell her about the tv interview. She is so happy we are safe and having fun, and was already planning on recording the game on tv.

Once our bracelets are scanned a park employee walks up to us to escort us to the owner's suite. We walk in and a middle aged guy and his wife greet us. Mr & Mrs Randolph. The actual owners of the team. This suite is twice as big as the box we were in before. Then a very pretty, young, shapely, blonde wearing a network jacket introduces herself. Sylvie will be interviewing me with Mr & Mrs Randolph.

There are tall chairs right in front of the sliding door looking out on the field. Sylvie sits me down with the Randolphs. She then lines everyone else up behind us, sits between me and the Randolphs, and just starts talking.

I don't realize until a few minutes later the camera is on. This is being recorded. This is the interview. She asks a question and I answer it. I told her my life story and I wasn't nervous. She waves to the camera after about 15 minutes, and says. "Cut." She looks at me and smiles. "That was great Mary. Johnnie was right, you are a natural."

She thanks the Randolphs, and is about to head out. She turns back to me. "Are you doing a ribbon cutting at the dorm when it's done?"

"I don't know." I say.

She hands me her card. "Do a ribbon cutting, and email me the when and where. I will have someone come out to record it, and play it as a follow up to this story." I am shocked. She laughs and gives me a hug. "You are doing a really good thing here. Johnnie was right. We need to get this story out."

I watch her go and I sigh in my head. I wonder if she thinks I am pretty?

"She thinks you are very sexy." Says Ezzie

Really? Just then Anna & Liz attack me and hug me again.

Mr Randolph walks me out onto the field with a microphone. He challenges me in front of the entire ballpark. "Mary, if you make it to the catcher without bouncing it, I will invite you back for another game next year. No pressure though." He says and oddly stands off to the side watching the catcher. "I have to make sure you make it." He says.

I look down and there are three balls on the ground in front of the mound. First one bounces. Second one bounces, but closer. "So close." Says Mr Randolph.

I pick up the last one. I notice the catcher starts to shuffle himself forward a little and then stops and nods. I take a deep breath, and WHOOSH. A baseball goes flying past me into the catcher's glove. I turn and see the Bats pitcher hiding behind a camera man. Mr Randolph turns to me and the camera over my shoulder. "I smell something Batty going on, but a deal is a deal." He laughs.

The rest of the game is fun. We are watching the game and I am amazed. This is all thanks to John Brown. He did this entire thing, and turned a team rivalry into an owner's rivalry. But let's make sure that continues. "Ezzie, can you make sure Mr & Mrs Randolph always think of doing something for the charity."

"I have Mary." Says Ezzie.

The game ends and we are all walking around outside. Liz squeezes my hand and looks at me. "I have a surprise for you tonight." She says.

"You do." I say smiling.

I start thinking in my head to Ezzie, when she talks over me. "Don't you dare ask and spoil it. You are so much like your Father!" Ezzie says.

"Spoil sport." I say laughing in my head.

"I might have gotten something for my Mistress." Liz says quietly.

"Oh Really." I say a bit loudly with surprise.

Liz looks around and giggles. "Sshh! If you are good, maybe I will give it to you tonight."

I look to be sure no one can hear me. "Maybe Mistress will take it and really give it to you tonight." I say and we both smile at each other.

I look ahead and I see Amy walking. Her bum has a nice sway to it. I remember the fucking she gave me and how good it felt. I want Liz to experience that. I wish I could fuck Liz like that. Then I imagine watching Amy fuck her, or maybe Liz riding Amy? Mmmmm that's a nice thought.

Liz squeezes my hand again so I look at her. "I know that look. What are you thinking?"

I lean over and kiss her cheek with a whisper. "That I can't wait for tonight my Pet."

"I can only imagine." She giggles.

I want it All tonight. I want Liz as Mistress. I want to cuddle with my Baby and be her Honey all night. I want Amy to join us and fuck us both. I want Liz to experience a real dick, and to watch her do it. All these thoughts run through my mind, but Liz wants Mistress tonight. Amy will have to wait for Saturday night. "Ezzie, I want Amy to be really hot and bothered tomorrow. Can you make her dream about joining Liz and I in a threesome and have her remember it in the morning?" I ask Ezzie.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

We all walk around the open park area as the crowd thins out and people go home. We decide it's been a long day, and the bus in the morning to John's surprise will come early. We all head across to the hotel. We all hug & say good night in the hallway. I leave Amy for last and I give her just a bit of an extra squeeze. I can feel her boobs against mine, and I kiss her neck and whisper. "Goodnight."

Liz and I walk into the room. She turns and wraps her arms around my body and hugs me. She lays her head on my shoulder for a moment. She then speaks quietly. "Mistress, if I gave you a gift would you wear it for me."

I kiss her head. "Do you want me to wear it for you, my sexy Pet?" I ask.

"Yes please, Mistress. I need to ask you to get ready in the bathroom though. I need a moment to get ready for you. I wish to surprise you again." She says.

I squeeze her a little harder. "Am I going to like it, as much as I liked the last surprise?" I ask.

"I certainly hope so, Mistress." Says Liz, and excuses herself to actually use the ladies room before it becomes my changing room.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers