Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 12

Story Info
Mary’s, Liz’s & Amy’s First week of college.
10.2k words
4.73
4.9k
5

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

The summer has been fun. Sylvie did a 12 minute segment on the charity in Primetime with the Olympics. She sent me an email saying it would be on, so we all watched it and screamed. It generated a ton of interest. Both in terms of donations and support to colleges looking to partner with us.

Amy surprised me by sending me a drawing of the perfect logo. The entire thing looks like a little kids crayon drawing. There is a man and woman holding hands, (Mom & Dad). Beside them are three different kids in cap & gowns with diplomas in their hands. Behind all of them is a building that says College Dorm, with a rainbow ending on the roof. I Love It.

I send it to Mike. To post on the website. He tells me he will once he checks it against other trademarks and registers it. I realize there is a lot of business stuff I need to learn for the charity. I actually sit down with Mike and go over degrees and courses to take for the charity. After that he goes over donations so far. So the Bats game pulled in $750k. The weekend with the Coyotes was $1.4m, and online donations since Sylvie's piece aired close to another $500k already.

Before I know it, the dorm is done and it's time for the ribbon cutting. Just a week before classes start, so we decide to stay up their. Auntie is very upset she is losing both of us.

As we pull up to the dorm, Sylvie's network is setting up a camera, and Sylvie walks out from around the van. She smiles when she sees me.

Auntie walks up to me with Uncle in tow. She holds my hand and gives me a loving look. "We want to take you inside and show you something alone, without the cameras." She says as she glances at Sylvie.

They walk me in the front door and hanging on the far wall is a great big picture of Mom, Dad and me under the new logo. Uncle surprises me with a sentimental moment. His voice cracks a little. "Your Dad would be Very Proud of you!" I just turn, hug him and bury my face in his chest as I feel the tears roll down my cheeks. Auntie hugs me from behind. We all just stand there for a moment, hugging.

Auntie dabs my tears with a tissue. We compose ourselves and head outside. The chancellor has arrived, we cut the ribbon together and do the official walkthrough with Sylvie and the cameras.

We finish the tour and Sylvie smiles at me. "I have a video from a few fans of yours Mary."

"Fans of mine? I have fans?" I say.

"Oh yes you do, and I am one of them." She says and turns her tablet to me. It's a video of a bunch of different celebrities and athletes that were at the Olympics. The last one is a late night tv show host. He tells me that he has a friend that would love to meet me. He would love to introduce his friend to me on the show, and the video ends. Sylvie is smiling at me and swipes her screen. I feel my phone buzz. "You now have his personal contact information." She smiles at me.

"What? No!" I say.

"Yes!" Laughs Sylvie. "He did insist on one thing though. No skipping classes. He will only set it up during a break, all you have to do is contact him."

Sylvie has to leave and she asks to talk to me alone for a moment. We walk down the hall to my new room. "Your present from Japan." She says with a smile as she hands me an Olympic backpack. I pull the strings and inside is a pretty flower pattern. I pull it out and it is the soft & silky kimono robe.

"Oh Sylvie." I gasp. "You didn't have to."

"Sshhh. I wanted to. I am bummed I can't see you in it just yet. Maybe during one of our night time chats?" She asks.

I hug her. "Absolutely. Thank you."

She gives me a sweet kiss goodbye and leaves. With baseball playoffs, football training camp and games she is busy flying all over the place. She can't stay.

Our first week in the new dorms before classes is fun. The rooms are built as doubles for growth but for now we can all have single rooms. Needless to say Liz and I bunk together as does Sue and Billie. They were in a foster home together and have always looked out for each other. They prefer bunking together. I on the other hand put our two beds in the storage room and had a queen size bed delivered for Liz and I.

Larry and Anna want to stay in the regular dorms. I understand it. This isn't their fight if you will, but I will miss not having her right next door. Now she is less than a ten minute walk away. The two of them start getting very friendly with the big fraternity & sorority on campus. The previous head of the sorority Lisa is taking a year off. She is the one I asked Ezzie to have her dream about her parents dying for 7 nights in a row. Ezzie tells me, thanks to her sorority sisters, that the dreams freaked her out, and she started taking drugs to try and make them stop. That led her to spiral fast, and 911 had to be called when she OD'd. She is currently in an upscale rehab.

Part of me feels bad. I really do, but God she was such a bitch. I try to tell myself I will be more careful with Ezzie. God damn it, having a conscience sucks!

Anna wants to do Rush week. I don't like this. I am very nervous about the hazing part. Everyone has heard horror stories about hazing. The night before Anna's final initiation, while Liz is out running, I take a walk. As I pass the sorority house I ask Ezzie. "Is anyone home that knows the plan for Rush? Is there any hazing that I need to worry about?"

"They plan on giving the pledges E+, tying them down, and giving their fraternity brothers V+ come to enjoy themselves for as long as they can." Says Ezzie.

"WHAT!" I almost scream out loud.

"It gets worse. They plan on live streaming it to a porn site to make some money off it." Says Ezzie.

"The Hell They Are!" I can feel my fists shaking in anger. Walk away! I tell myself, as I think of Lisa in rehab. Walk away. Think this through.

I get halfway back to the dorm. "NO!" I turn and head back. "Ezzie, do all the girls know the plan?" I ask.

"No the five girls on the Pledges Committee do." Says Ezzie.

"Are they all there now?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Do they have the pills, and the stuff set up already?" I ask.

"They are setting it up now in the basement." Says Ezzie.

I start walking up the pathway. "Ezzie, please make sure no one ever remembers I was here tonight." I say.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

I walk into the house very angry. I find the basement door and walk downstairs. The girls look and see me and then turn away.

HOLY SHIT! They have six areas set up, three on each side of the room on either side of the bar. This is some crazy stuff. They are setting up two cameras in each area. I notice on the bar are six hoods, a huge bowl of condoms, and three boxes of V+ & E+ pills. The hoods cover the eyes and nose, and leave just the mouth open. The girls won't be able to see a thing or be seen, but they can have a dick stuck in their mouth. They have two twin beds with metal head and footboards with straps already attached. What looks like a short massage table, again with straps...oh Jesus. They are attaching stirrups to it. It's a homemade exam table, but it is short. The girl's head will hang over the edge. Something that looks like a sawhorse with planks, padding and straps, and two large footstools with long straps around them with rings to obviously clip some restraints into as they bend the girls over them. Jesus Christ!

They are not tying Anna down, putting a hood on her and letting God only knows how many guys fuck her. I have to think. What to do? "Ok first Ezzie, they will never ask any new pledges to do Any Hazing crap ever again. In fact they like all the new pledges. They are all accepted into the sorority, and they especially like Anna. They will uninvited the pledges to Friday night, and instead do a low key Welcome Party Saturday night with all the sisters and pledges." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

"Since they have already promised the fraternities some entertainment. They will strip, put on the hoods, get tied down and let anyone fuck them until..." I think in my head. 10pm start time. A few hours of hardon time thanks to the pills. "They will let any guy fuck them until 2AM. Anyone can join in. They will take it in any hole. The guys can cum in or on them. It's totally the guy's choice. I will be nice and allow them to ask for lube if they want it, but they don't get a pill. And they won't notice the pills being gone." I say. "Oh and Ezzie, randomly have anyone upstairs tie them all down nice and tight tomorrow and release them at 2AM." I say as I take the pills I see the small PC acting as the server for the live feeds. I need to do some quick editing. Across the top of each screen reads. "SORORITY SLUTS OF DELTA DELTA PI". Then across the bottom. "Andrews College Fall 2040". Let's see how they like being famous! "Ezzie, No One notices or changes my edits."

"No one will change them." Says Ezzie.

I walk out and sit on a bench across the street. I look at the boxes. They are "Couples" boxes. Each box has 12 of each. A blue & pink pill in each section packaged like allergy pills. I start popping out the pink pills from two of the packages and putting them loose into one of the now empty boxes. I smile to myself. I hope those girls enjoy being porn stars. What am I going to do with 12 V+ and 36 E+? I mean I can use a few, but 36?

I walk down to the first of the two big frats. "Ezzie, how many guys are home?"

"16"

"How many are in the other house across the street?" I ask.

"14"

"That makes it simple. Ezzie, have the guys come to the door. They will come take a pill. They won't swallow it until they are ready to leave for the sorority tomorrow. Once there they will fuck any girl that is tied down in the basement until 2AM, or he loses his hard on. They can cum anywhere they want, and because I bet the guys will get grossed out. They don't care if the girl is covered in cum or has cum dripping out of her. They will fuck her without a condom, and of course they will forget I was ever here." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Ezzie says.

And just like that the guys are at the door. I start tearing off the perforated plastic tabs and handing them out. Once all the guys have pills I walk across the street, pop out 6 more pills for an even 30, do the same thing.

As I walk back to my dorm my mind starts to wander. I am imagining tying Liz down, and taking advantage of her. I start getting horny, and I start getting in Mistress mode. Then I smile and think of all these pills. I pull out a pink one and roll it through my fingers. Half, Whole, Half, HHHMMMM. Screw it. Half for me and half for Liz. I take one out and...Uummpphh..Damn these things are hard to break! SNAP. There we go. I pop a half a pill in my mouth and swallow it. I check Liz's progress on my phone. She should be back soon, so I sit on a bench outside the dorm and wait.

Sure enough a few minutes later she appears. As she gets to the stonewall at the end of the walkway she smiles and waves. She stops and taps her watch, I am sure to stop her tracker. She looks so cute and sexy in her running shorts and sports bra top. Then she flips her leg up on the wall for a quick stretch. FUCK she is Sexy all bent over like that.

She walks to me, and I get up to meet her. She is all hot and sweaty. I can't help but think she looks so sexy. All red and panting like she just orgasmed. I grab her hand and drag her to a dark corner. "Mary?" She says as I push her against a wall.

"That's Mistress to you my Pet." I say as I kiss her hard, holding her to the wall. She moans into the kiss and starts sucking on my tongue as I push it into her mouth.

I break the kiss, and she sighs. "Mistress, I just need a quick shower."

I take the half pill and hold it up. She stares at it as I put it in her mouth. "Swallow." I say. She looks at me for a minute, but swallows. "That's a good girl. I took one 10 minutes ago."

"One what, Mistress?" She asks.

"E!" I say with a smile.

"Mary!" She gasps.

I flip her around against the wall and pull down the back of her shorts until I get clear access to her butt cheeks. "I..SPANK.. told.. SPANK.. you.. SPANK.. it's.. SPANK.. Mistress.. SPANK!" I say as I spank her ass alternating cheeks.

"Sorry, Mistress." She gasps.

Then I hear Amy's voice. "Mary? Liz?"

Oh Shit! "Ezzie, how long has she been there?" I ask.

"Since you started spanking Liz." Says Ezzie.

"And you didn't tell me." I half gasp half laugh in my head.

"Did you want me too? You have had sex with Amy." Says Ezzie.

I giggle. "Ezzie, we need to sit down and talk soon. What is Amy thinking?"

"She is excited watching and thinking of being your Pet." Says Ezzie.

I smile. "Ezzie, have Amy come over here and ask to be my Pet."

Liz goes to turn around, and I give her a nudge back against the wall. "Don't you move, Pet." I can feel Liz's body sag as she sighs in defeat.

Amy walks into the shadows with us. She glances up at me and then looks at the ground. "Mistress, you and Liz told me about her being your Pet at the hotel. Would you let me be your Pet too? Please?" She asks.

I reach out and lift her face up by her chin. "You want to be my Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want me to play with you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will do whatever I tell you to?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I pull out the pills and pop a blue one out. I hold it up, and I see Amy's eyes go wide. "Do you know what this is?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have you ever taken one?"

"No, Mistress, but men have and then fucked me."

Part of me feels bad hearing her say that. I try to stay in character. The blue pill finally snaps for me in my hands. I can't help it. I hold her cheeks in my hands, and I kiss her. Amy sighs softly as I kiss her.

I break the kiss and take a deep breath. Mistress is back. "Pet, and I took half a Pink already." It pops into my head. "If you take this now." I say holding up half of a blue pill. "You will be agreeing to be my She Pet. Should you ever disobey me," I glance at Liz's bare ass, "Well you've seen one of the possible punishments."

Amy's eyes twinkle and she has a big smile. "I would love to be your She Pet, Mistress." She says and opens her mouth and pushes her head forward. I put the pill in her mouth and she swallows it.

"I want to watch both my Pets fuck, and I want to fuck them both." I look at Amy, and she smiles.

"I can't wait for my Mistress to fuck me." Says Amy.

"I want both my Pets naked on my bed 69ing Now." I say as I turn Amy towards the door and spank her ass. She yelps and smiles at me, as she holds her hand out to Liz. She takes Liz's hand and walks inside with her.

I watch them walk hand in hand. Liz's shorts are half down over her butt. Once they are in the door Liz is naked in a flash. Her sports bra peels off and she pushes her shorts down and kicks them off with her shoes. I watch her naked body bounce as she jumps on the bed and I feel my body tingle. Ah the beginning of the E+

I watch Amy doing her best to unbutton her blouse as quickly as possible. Once it's off her bra is right behind it and her shorts and panties are on the floor being kicked off with her shoes. Liz smiles and holds her arms open for Amy to sit on her face. I am not sure if she realizes that will trap her head on the bed with Amy's dick in her mouth. At first Amy slides her dick forward as she points it down into Liz's mouth, but keeps her body up straight.

"Oh That is So Amazing." Amy groans and slowly fucks Liz's mouth with slow, short strokes. "I never imagined it felt so good to receive a blowjob."

Part of me is very happy she is enjoying herself, but I did tell her to do something. I reach out and Spank Amy's ass firmly. She yelps and pushes forward more into Liz's mouth. Liz lets out the smallest gurgle at the surprise push. "I said 69!"

Amy drops her head between Liz's legs. "Yes Mistress she moans as Liz sucks hard on the tip of Amy's dick. I see Liz's cheeks suck in while she does. I watch them for a bit just watching and listening to the sucking and slurping. My pussy is already tingling. I am so fucking them both.

I think of the butt plugs, toys and strap on in my duffle still stuffed in my closet. I start to strip as I turn to my closet. I finish stripping and pull out the bag. "Ezzie, when was the last time Amy took a dick in her ass?" I ask.

"Last summer before her freshman year. The man wasn't really big and was gentle at first with her so she enjoyed it." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. I have to get more toys. I know last time Liz got the medium plug. The small is half nothing. I will give Amy the choice of Medium or Large and Liz will get the other. I pull out the harness and put the two pieces inside and just the big dildo on the outside. I am tingling all over already, and I am already thinking about Amy fucking my ass again.

I lube up the inside ones and let out a moan of pleasure as I push them both in me. I enjoy the sensation for a moment and then work on tightening the straps.

I stand in front of Amy and she looks up and smiles. "Oh Wow." Then her eyes focus on the butt plugs, and go wide.

"She Pet." I say and I see her smile. She likes the name. "Choose one for Pet. You will get the other." I say. She nods to the medium one as she tries to keep licking Liz while she looks at me. "For whom She Pet? Say the words."

She nods again to the medium one. "That one for Pet."

So I hold up the large one. "So you get this one?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress." She says smiling.

I drop the lube and plugs on the bed. "Pull Pet's legs back so I can give her the butt plug you chose for her." I say it to psych Liz out. She hasn't been able to see which plug is which. I lube the medium plug, as Amy pulls Liz's legs back. I slap Liz's thigh as I get hit with an evil thought. "And you better keep sucking She Pet's dick. It won't be you that gets spanked if you don't. It will be She Pet, and She Pet if you misbehave Pet will get Spanked. Do you both understand?"

Amy is quick. "Yes Mistress."

Liz says something more like "Mph Mphrphh."

I nudge the plug against Liz's butthole, and tease her with it. Running it in circles around her ass. I gently push it in and she moans around Amy's dick as her ass opens up and then pulls it in.

I step back and as Amy lets Liz's legs down she looks at me. "Mistress, may I ask a favor?" Amy asks, almost pleading.

I lean in close and grab some of Amy's hair. I tilt her head back so she is looking at me. "I just told you that you could be my She Pet, and you want a favor? This I have to hear." I say.

"Mistress, I don't want the butt plug. I just want you to fuck me. Ever since that night at the hotel after the baseball game, I have fantasized about you fucking me with your strapon." Says Amy.

If I am being honest with myself that was something I was planning on doing, but she is asking me for it. Hhhmmm?

"She Pet, if I grant you this favor, I will expect payback. It could be in the form of a punishment, or a favor, or both." I say.

Amy gives me a lusty look. "I never want to say no to you, Mistress."

I feel my pussy tingle around the toy as she says that.

"Pull your dick out of Pet's mouth and lay your ass right here." I say patting the edge of the bed.

Amy doesn't hesitate. She rolls off Liz, and puts her ass right where I told her to. I want to fuck her hard, but I don't want to be like every other guy that has fucked her before. "Ezzie, what does Amy want?" I ask.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers