Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She hopes you are kind of easy at first, it has been a while for her, but she would like it hard. The strapon isn't that big, and she knows your hard won't be as bad as some men have been in the past." Says Ezzie.

"No pressure!" I think sarcastically. "Ezzie, you have to tell me what she needs." I say.

"I will, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I look at Liz. "Pet get over here and lube up her ass with your finger." I say.

"Yes, Mistress." Liz says with spit and drool all over her mouth and chin from blowing Amy. Liz holds one of Amy's legs back with her body, and lifts and holds her balls up with one hand. She puts way too much lube on Amy's ass. She tries to scoop as much of it up as she pushes a finger in Amy's ass, and Amy moans. Liz looks at Amy. "I am sorry."

Amy holds her legs back with her arms under her knees. "No Liz, that was a good moan."

Oops there's a slip up. I move to the side, reach in and spanks Liz's ass rather hard. She lets out a surprised stinging yelp. "What did you call Pet?" I ask, staring at Amy. "You screwed up and she paid the price. Do you both understand how this works now?"

Amy answers. "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mary...I mean Mistress." Says Liz.

"Ezzie, Liz said that intentionally didn't she?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie. "Part of her wants you to spank her and part of her wants Amy to get spanked to even the score."

I have never spanked Liz hard to avoid her Mom seeing handprints. Let's change that. "Ezzie, you have to tell me when enough is enough. I don't want to actually hurt her."

"I will Mistress." Giggles Ezzie.

"Keep it up, Ezzie and I will spank you too." I laugh.

I grab Liz's wrist and pull her over my lap as I sit on the bed. I see the strapon almost against her pussy as she lands on my lap. Liz squirms in my lap like she is trying to get away, but I think she is really just nudging herself against the dildo.

"You think I don't know you are being fresh? You think I don't know you want a spanking? Well Pet you are about to get one." I say as I spank one cheek right after the other.

"Harder." Says Ezzie.

Two more on each cheek. Her cheeks are already a light red. She looks so sexy with the butt plug wedged between her red cheeks.

"She wants more, Mary. Harder." Says Ezzie.

I spank her again. One cheek after the other.

At first Liz lets out a gasp, after the 3rd and 4th shot she hisses. I rub her ass feeling a little afraid that I hurt her.

"Right there Mary."

"Really?" I ask Ezzie.

"Yes, Mary. Her whole body seemed to tingle in pleasure, and she loves the feeling of you rubbing her bum. She wants a few more spankings. The spankings sting, it makes her tingle, and makes her clit rub against your leg, and her pussy against the dildo. She is definitely enjoying it."

I say nothing, I just give her four more spanks one right after the other. I glance at Amy. She is stroking herself while watching me spank Liz. "Did I tell you to play with yourself, She Pet?" I ask, admonishing her while I softly rub Liz's ass. I so want to pull the plug out and push it back in, but this is a spanking right now.

"No Mistress." She says, pulling her hand away.

"Are you enjoying watching me spank my Pet?" I ask as I give Liz two more spankings. "I think you were since you were jerking yourself off without my permission." I say.

Liz's ass is a nice red now with obvious hand prints on it. I ease up a little and give her four more one right after the other. She gasps and squirms on my lap. "Mary, it is starting to hurt now. Liz is not sure she can take much more." Says Ezzie.

I grab the lube and put some all over Liz's red ass, and I rub it in like baby oil. Liz lets out a small moan, and I can feel her relax against me. "You took your punishment like a good Pet." I say to her softly.

Liz half sighs and half moans. "Thank you, Mistress."

"I wasn't planning on having to spank you Pet, or to punish you, She Pet, for jerking off without permission. I guess you both need to learn to behave. I pull my lube covered hand away from Liz's ass. "Get up, Pet." I say.

As she does I notice the dildo has her tell tale goo on it. She was Really getting into it, but she was still a smart ass trying to make me spank her. I am not done with her yet. I give her ass cheek one last firm swat. As she yelps I tell her to go lay face down on the bed.

I stand up and look at Amy. "Front and center, She Pet." I smile at that coming out of me. My Dad used to say it to me.

I turn her around so she is facing Liz. I stand close behind her with my chin on her shoulder, my boobs pressed into her back, and my hands holding her hips to mine. "Look at her. Do you think her ass has had enough?" I ask.

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry I didn't mean to...". She starts to say.

"Ssshhhhh. No talking. Answer the question." I say.

"Yes Mistress, I think Pet has had enough spankings." Says Amy.

I add a little sarcasm to my voice. "Oh I am so glad you think her butt cheeks got enough of a spanking, but I asked you if her ASS has had enough. You do see that butt plug in her ASS don't you?" I reach around and grab her hard on. It's a sexy odd feeling holding this nice hard on in my hand knowing it's attached to this beautiful girl. "Oh you are so hard. I guess the pill works well for you. Are you having trouble thinking? Do you have Blue Balls like boys claim to get?" I squeeze her shaft and stroke it a bit. "Is that why you were jerking off without permission?"

She moans and jerks her hips forward. I let go of her dick. "Oh no, no, no." I laugh. "Answer me."

Liz takes a deep breath through her nose. "Sorry Mistress, yes I think her ass has had enough. Yes, the pill is working well for me. I was jerking off because it was hot watching you spank Pet, and watching her get wet and creamy between her thighs."

I get a kinky idea that I just have to try. I run my fingers through her hair and pull it away from her neck, and I kiss her neck. "What a good girl being so honest with your Mistress. Now I will offer you a reward, if you do one small thing for me." I say.

"Anything, Mistress." She sighs.

I bounce her hard on up and down with one finger. "Lube this up with lots of lube, pull out Pet's butt plug and push your dick deep in her ass. Imagine how her tight ass will squeeze your dick. Imagine how good that will feel." Amy moans at the thought of it. "But just stay deep in her ass until I tell you to move. Will you do that for your Mistress?"

Amy just moans. "Yes, Mistress." She reaches out for the lube and straddles Liz's legs. Liz looks back and smiles at Amy, but then she notices Amy's wet and shiny hardon, and Amy tugs on the plug. Liz's face changes and she moans as the plug pulls out of her ass. Amy speaks up. "Pet, Mistress told me to do this."

Liz looks past Amy to me. I am standing there getting the strapon lubed up. Her eyes go wide as she feels Amy line up and push her lubed dick into her ass. I then climb onto the bed and stand up crouching over Amy. Liz drops her head to the bed. She knows what I am up to. Amy looks back and smiles. "Oh yes Mistress." She sighs as she turns her ass up a little more.

I smile and think of praising her for being my eager little whore, but I am afraid it will trigger a memory for Amy. "Ezzie, would Amy get upset if I called her an Eager Little Whore?"

"Not at all Mistress." Ezzie says and again I hear the laughter in Ezzie's voice.

"Oh you are getting spanked someday." I say to Ezzie.

"Look at my Eager Little Whore. Turning her ass up so I can..". I pause as I slip my dildo right in her ass. Amy lets out a very pleasant moan. "Fuck her tight ass." I finish as I bottom out against her bum. Liz lets out a small moan just after Amy. I am sure Amy pushed into her with my added weight. I smile as I feel the two dildos in me move.

I hold deep inside Amy for a moment and then slowly fuck in and out of her ass. Amy lets out a low deep moan. "You like me fucking your ass?" I ask.

"Oh Yes Mistress." Amy moans.

"Don't you think you should give Pet the same pleasure?" I ask.

"Yes Mistress." Says Amy as she tries to fuck Liz as I fuck her. She is failing and I almost laugh. They are both moaning as their asses get fucked.

I spank Amy's ass a tad hard and she yelps. "Stop moving!" I say and Amy holds still with her dick again deep in Liz. I put my hands and Amy's hips. "Move with my hands." I say as I pull back on her hips, and then push her back into Liz. After a few of those I start pushing in when I pull on Amy and pulling out when I push her away. In no time we have the rhythm down. Both my Pet's are moaning with the ass fucking. "She Pet I am going to fuck you nice and hard now until you cum in Pet's ass." I warn them both.

I grip Amy's hips a little harder and first I start fucking harder. The harder feels nice, it's pushing just right inside of me as I bottom out, and then pushing against my clit as I pull back. Both girls are making almost identical grunts and groans of pleasure. "NNGGHH. NNGGHH. NNGGHH."

I start trying to fuck faster when Amy starts breathing and gasping faster and louder. I spank her ass. "Do It. Fill Pet's Ass with Cum." And I spank her again. Then I get an evil thought. "Cum in her ass now my She Pet or I swear I will spank.. SPANK.. your.. SPANK.. ass.. SPANK.. red!" I say as I spank her right butt cheek with each word.

With the final word and spank Amy lets out a loud groan. "NNNNNRRRGGGHHHHHAAAA!" As I feel her body go stiff and she pushes in to Liz one last time and cums. I leave my dildo deep in Amy's ass trapping her between me and Liz for a moment. I take a deep cleansing breath and pull out of Amy. She lets out a small moan, and then rolls off Liz to the other side and Liz lets out a moan as Amy pulls out of her ass.

I look over and I see an amazing thing that I have never seen before. Amy's dick is covered in lube and cum after cumming in Liz's ass and it is still rock hard and sticking straight up. I have never seen a dick stay 100% hard after cumming. Granted Rogers and Amy's dicks are the only ones I have seen in person, but I am amazed nonetheless.

I smile to myself. Its time for She Pet to fuck her Mistress! I start to crawl over Liz, and she looks at me with weary eyes. I get over her and straddle Amy's stomach. She looks at me unsure what I am about to do with the strap on still on. I can feel her hard on against my bum cheek. I smile at Amy as I reach out to pinch and pull on her nipples. "Are you my She Pet?" I ask her.

"Yes Mistress." She says with a big smile and a sigh.

"Would you ever lie to me?"

"No Mistress." Says Amy.

"Have you dreamed about fucking me?" I ask.

I can see a little bit of blush in her cheeks. "Yes Mistress, I have."

I stand up over her and unbuckle the belts on the strap on. I let out a small moan as the toys pull out. I look over and Liz is watching and smiling. "You two better do a good job and make me cum." I say.

"Yes Mistress." They say in stereo.

I squat down and reach for her dick as I drop to my knees. I hold her in place and she slips right in my pussy, and we both moan. I tried this once with Roger, but it didn't feel as good he said so we never did it again. Then it hits me. I wasn't that far removed from Amy. Until I found Liz, I never made love to someone either. I was just getting fucked. I wasn't doing it for a place to stay, or money for food, it's almost worse. I was doing it for someone I thought I loved but didn't love me.

Liz looks at me concerned. She must see something in my eyes as she is beside me playing with my nipples. The game is over. "Mary, are you ok?" She asks.

I grab her in a tight hug. I bury my face in her neck. "I am now that I have you, Baby." I say.

"Oh Honey." She sighs and rubs my back.

I pull back and give her a deep sensual kiss. I look down and see Liz laying under me. Her rock hard dick still deep inside me. I nudge Liz aside and bend down to Amy. "Don't worry Sweetie, I haven't forgotten about you." I say as I kiss her just like I kissed Liz. As I kiss her I roll my hips and grind against Amy. We both moan into the kiss.

I pull back and see Liz laying beside us. I smile at them both as I prop myself up a little bit. "Thanks to me both Liz and I are very horny and you." I say looking at Amy. "Are as hard as a rock. Are you both ready to just have crazy sex until the pills wear off?"

"Fuck Yes!" Says Liz as she reaches out and plays with Amy's nipples.

"Mmmm." Moans Amy as she does. "Yeah what she said." And she reaches up for my nipples.

I ride Amy like that for a bit. My nipples and clit are both tingling. Her dick is rubbing around inside of me. It feels amazing, but fuck I want more. I need more. The pill has me feeling like I am ready to explode, but I am not.

I roll off Amy, and get on my hands and knees. I wiggle my ass at her. "Please Sweetie. Fuck me hard. Give me your all. I need it. PLEASE!" I beg. Amy holds my hips like I held hers and pushes back into me. "Oh Sweetie, you feel so good." I moan and within just a few strokes all I can do is gasp and moan as she fucks me nice and hard. "OOHH. OOHH. OOHH. OOHH." Over and over as she pounds into me. Our flesh is slapping together over and over filling the room with the Slap, Slap, Slap sound. Liz has crawled under me and is biting and sucking on my nipples, while rubbing my clit.

My body feels like one big exposed nerve. I am on fire and right there, but I just can't get over the top. Amy then pushes her thumb in my ass. It's all I need. Her thumb pushes into my ass with a pop, and I scream as my orgasm explodes inside me. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" My whole body jerks and spasms. All I see is colors for a moment, and then I am flat on the bed.

I see Liz to the side on her hands and knees. She sucks in a big loud breath. "AAAAHHHH!" And her body jerks. Amy is behind her now fucking her. "Do it Sweetie. AAAHHHH. FUCK ME. AAAAHHH. CUM IN ME. AAAHHHH."

I look at Amy and realize she is grunting and groaning. Her fingers are leaving white marks on Liz's ass and hips. "NNNGG. NNNGGG. NNNNGGGGG!" She groans and holds Liz's hips tight against her and cumming deep inside her. Amy eventually lets out a deep breath and pulls out of Liz as she falls back.

Liz moves towards me. "Hi Honey." She says with a smile.

"Hi, Baby." I say.

She pushes on my shoulder and rolls me on my back. She leans down and kisses my neck while she teases my nipples. I just sigh as my body starts tingling again. "You needed Amy tonight, and she was there. Amy needed me, and I was there. I need you, and now it's your turn." She moves over me and kisses me hard, and then moves down my body. She holds one of my legs up in the air against her body.

Oh God. She wants to rub her pussy against mine. "Oooohhhhh." I moan as she rubs against me. I can feel and hear the wet skin rubbing against me. Juices from all three of us are creating a slick lube between us.

Liz gets right to it. "Ohhh yeah Honey." She moans. She holds my legs tight and hump's against me. You can hear a soft, wet Slurp, Slurp, Slurp as she humps me. She is in her own little world. Her eyes are closed and she has a look of pure pleasure on her face.

In no time she starts softly moaning and sighing with each hump back and forth. "Mmm. Aahhh. Mmmm. AAHH. Mmmm. AAAHHH."

She is about to orgasm and she is pushing me towards orgasm too. She humps really hard, grabs my thigh even tighter and gasps really loud. "AAAAHHHH!" As I watch her Ab muscles clench and release a few times in a row and she falls off to the side.

I let out a disappointed moan. Damn it. I was getting there. Oh shit!

I look up and Amy is kneeling over me. She has the lube in one hand, and is rubbing onto her dick with the other. "Poking my thumb in your ass made you orgasm. I wonder what fucking your ass while rubbing you clit will do?" She says.

They are tag teaming me. They are going to kill me. The more I orgasm, the more sensitive I get. The more sensitive I get the quicker I orgasm.

I just moan. "Oh God."

Amy leans into me. "God has nothing to do with it. You gave me the pill, giving me a permanent hard on." She says as she leans the tip of her dick against my asshole, and it pops right in. "And you took a pill making you extremely horny." She says as I moan in pleasure as she sinks all the way into my ass. No sooner is she all the way in my ass but she is pulling back out. I can't help closing my eyes and moaning in pleasure. I feel a hand on my clit. I open my eyes and Liz's face is right above mine and she kisses me. It's a long, wet, deep kiss. I suck on her tongue and moan as Liz kisses me and rubs my clit.

Liz breaks the kiss and I gasp. Liz moves from rubbing my clit to fingering me with two fingers, as she grinds her palm on my clit. She smiles at me and says. "My whole body is on fire. This is amazing and maddening at the same time."

"Imagine feeling like that while you have a dick in your ass, two fingers in your pussy, and someone rubbing your clit." I gasp out.

Liz gives me a huge smile. "Sounds Amazing!" And she bends back down and kisses me deep again.

I moan into the kiss again as I get closer and closer to cumming again. Liz sits up some and stops grinding against my clit as she finger fucks me faster with one hand, and pinches my nipples with the other.

Amy sees Liz speed up so she does too. My body is on fire with Liz's fingers in my pussy and Amy's beautiful dick in my ass. Again I am right there, but I just can't. "AAAARRRRRHHHHHH!" Amy reaches down and gently squeezes my clit. My mind explodes again. I can feel my legs shivering as I cum.

Next thing I know the bed bounces and I look over. Liz is on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around Amy. "I want you to fuck me as hard or as soft as you need to Sweetie. I want you to make me scream. I want to feel your cum inside of me." Amy leans in and they kiss. I can see Amy pulling her tongue out of Liz's mouth as she sucks on it. Liz gasps as she lets it go. This fucking is for you Sweetie. I had my orgasms, Mary has had hers. It's your tuuuuurrrnn again." Liz gasps as Amy pivots her hips and fucks Liz.

I watch them both as they fuck. It's so hot. I watch as Liz pulls Amy's face to hers as she tilts her head and kisses Amy. I watch Liz's tongue dart up into Amy's mouth. As they kiss Liz moves her hands down to Amy's nipples and teases them. I can hear Amy moan as they kiss. Amy pulls back and smiles at Liz, as Liz reaches down to rub her clit. Amy says. "No Let Me!"

Liz gives her a soft smile. "I can do it. You worry about you Sweetie."

Amy slows way down. "It is for me." She says as she pulls Liz's hand to her mouth and kisses the back of her fingers. "Don't you know it Thrills me to be with both of you. I love the feel of your soft skin, and your clit under my fingers when I rub you. I love the feeling of fingering your warm wet pussy, and having you squeeze my fingers." She says so softly as she puts Liz's hands back down and moves her hand down to rub Liz's clit.

My body is tired from my constant orgasms but I get up on my knees beside Amy. "And we feel the same way Sweetie. It's this." I say reaching for her heart, but getting a handful of boob. "Well these are very nice too." I say as I tease her nipple with my fingertip. "But I meant this." I say as I move my hand over her heart. "You are sweet, loving, caring and most of all beautiful inside and out." I run my hand down her body until my fingers slip around her dick as she fucks in and out of Liz. "And we both think you have a beautiful dick too."

"Ezzie, what does Amy need to cum one last time? I am starting to feel my pill wear off so they will be too." I say.