Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wishes Mistress was back. She wants you to be a little rough." Says Ezzie.

Oh my Sweet She Pet! I spank Amy's ass a little hard. She yelps in surprise, and looks at me. "Are you giving your Mistress the stink eye my She Pet?" I ask in a firm voice.

Amy gets a huge smile on her face. "No Mistress."

"Then fuck my little Pet, and fill her tight little pussy with your Girl Cum." I tell her.

"Yes Mistress." Amy says enthusiastically.

I grab the lube and pour some onto Liz and Amy. I then get my first two fingers wet with lube and reach behind Amy and push them right in her ass. She groans as they push in. I lean into Amy's ear. "The longer you take to cum, the harder and faster I finger your ass." Amy moans and pushes back against my fingers.

"Ezzie, Liz is ok right?" I ask.

"She is getting tender and starting to feel it. She is amazed you knew just how to push Amy's buttons to get her going." Says Ezzie.

Hang in there Baby. "What does Amy need to cum faster?" I ask.

"She is hoping harder means three fingers. She is thinking you have small fingers." Says Ezzie.

I'll show her small! I pull my two fingers out and point three together, and push them in.

I look down as the widest point of my three fingers as they push into her ass. She groans and fucks Liz a little harder. This just shoves my fingers in a little harder when my push in matches her pull out. Amy keeps fucking and grunts louder when my fingers go deep and hard. I get a little evil. I shove my fingers all the way in and I wiggle them around.

She gasps loudly and reaches back. She grabs my wrist and pulls it out just a bit and pushes it back in with a moan. I do my best to repeat the movement and I reach for her nipple with my free hand. "Do it." I say in her ear. "You anal loving little She Whore, Do It." I shove my fingers in her ass a little harder. "Do It!"

Three more hard ass fuckings and she groans loudly. Her ass clamps down on my fingers and she cums in Liz. I hear Liz let out a small sigh. "There we go. Good girl, Sweetie."

Amy moans and lays beside Liz. Liz reaches out and wraps her arm around Amy and holds her. I grab a dirty tee shirt that's handy and wipe the excessive lube off my hand. I used a lot of lube when I was shoving my fingers in Amy. I reach down and go to wipe her bum and she jumps. "It's ok Sweetie." Liz says. "She is just wiping you off."

Amy sighs and rolls over exposing her butt. I wipe it and then tap her hip. "Let me see your front." She rolls over and she is a mess of cum and lube, but most surprising is her half wilted hard on as I wipe her clean.

"Oh thank god. I was starting to wonder if it would ever go away." She sighs as she leans into Liz.

"Hey what's wrong Sweetie?" Liz asks as she looks down at her. "Why the tears?"

"I never thought I would have this. I never thought I would feel safe like I feel with you two, or that someone would be concerned with how I feel." Amy turns to me behind her. "Even with Mistress, I know I am safe."

I hug her tight. Oh my sweet beautiful girl. We have to get those counselors set up for these guys. Amy needs to talk these things through with someone. What she went through on the streets really messed with her, and she was already confused enough by her sexuality.

I stand up and hold out my hands to them both. "Let's go shower." I say and as I grab their hands I walk us towards the door. I grab three towels and put them over my arm and stay naked. "Come on."

They both stop. "Mary, we are naked." Liz half laughs.

I look at Amy. "We will hold our heads up high and let people marvel in our nakedness."

"Mary, no one knows.. about me." She says softly.

"Ezzie, please keep everyone out of the hallways while we are out there." I say.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

I turn to Amy and hold her hands. "Ezzie, please have her agree with me and walk to the showers naked. Then I want her to feel a little bit more confident because she did."

"I will, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Amy, you trust me right?" I ask.

"Of course." She says softly.

I let go of her hands and step towards the door and hold my hand out. "Trust me." I say.

She looks unsure but takes my hand and turns to Liz to hold her hand too. I lead the three of us, just 10 feet down the hall to the showers. Amy & Liz let loose with nervous giggles once we are in the bathroom. Once we are all showered we wrap ourselves in towels and head back to our room. Once we are in the hallway I stand in front of the girls and drop my towel, smile at them, but say nothing.

They giggle and drop their towels too. We all walk back naked to our room and climb into bed with Amy in the middle.

Luckily Fridays have no early classes. We all cuddle for a bit in the morning and eventually get moving.

The day drags for me. A lot of my classes are core classes, English, science math etc. Learning higher math where the answer can be -1 to 22 isn't going to help me in life. I will never use the biology or chemistry I need to take. I understand learning history, maybe some literature is a good thing to know, just for general knowledge. I just wish I didn't have to be bothered with it. I think to myself as I daydream in class.

"I can fix that." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. How did I never see it? "You could, couldn't you. You could have the professor give me whatever grade I want. I wouldn't even need to show up to class. If I did this right, I could graduate in two to three years I bet. Ezzie you are a genius." I have to plan next semester better. Start my degree classes, learn what I need to learn. Schedule my BS classes for late afternoon and evening, and rarely attend them. All of a sudden my day stops dragging.

Liz goes for a late run, and I tell her I am heading to the library to study, which I am, but I plan on stopping at the sorority on the way home to check on the party.

The library closes at midnight so I pack up at about 11:30pm and decide to look at the live feed. I signup with a fake user name and password. Holy Shit! I was not prepared for this. It's only been about 90 minutes and they are Covered in cum. It's Everywhere. It's on their face, hair, mouth, chin, neck, boobs, stomach, and pussy. In some cases it drips off them making wet spots on the bed or puddles on the floor. One guy steps away from a girl tied down over a footstool, and cum drools out of her ass, over her pussy, and down her already wet and shiny thigh to make the puddle of cum under her bigger.

I head out of the library for the sorority house. I have to get a closer look. As I get closer I can see tons of people. A lot more than before, but Ezzie assures me no one will ever remember seeing me. I make my way to the basement, and make it about halfway down the stairs when an overwhelming smell hits me. The basement is packed with the fraternity guys. The guys that aren't drinking are fucking the sorority sisters. Eeeww the smell is cum. All six girls are getting fucked, have dicks in their mouths and are Covered and Dripping in cum. I never really stopped and thought what a mess 30 college guys would make shooting two maybe three loads each. Or worse yet what it would smell like. I stay near the stairs to avoid being caught on camera.

One guy near me at the exam table with the stirrups, pulls out of the girl on the table after grunting loudly. First thing I notice his dick. It's Really Big, like thick and long. Then I watch his cum just pour out of her stretched out ass like a small river for two or three seconds, and just like that another guy steps up and pushes into her pussy. I hear her moan around the dick in her mouth.

I have to leave. The smell is Disgusting! I can't even imagine what it will be like in another hour or two with another 30 plus loads. "Ezzie, I have one more favor. The girl that tied them down is she still here?"

"Yes she is upstairs." Says Ezzie.

"I want her to take individual pictures of all the girls when this is over, with the hoods on and off, before she unties them. Once she sends them she will delete them and the text to me from her phone, and all the girls will forget about the pictures once they are taken." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

I walk out of the basement, and once I get outside I breathe in a nice deep breath of the fresh night air. The basement truly was disgusting with the smell and small puddles of cum everywhere. I walk back to the dorm happy knowing Anna is in the sorority she wanted to be in, the sisters will like her, and she didn't have to go through any hazing.

I walk in the dorm and head to my room. As I do Liz comes out wrapped in a towel. In a very exaggerated voice she says "I am all hot and sweaty after my run. I need to take a shower." She walks past me without even a kiss. "Oh, I am so hot." She says and I watch her drop her towel and keep walking for the shower. Her ass has hand prints on it from last night I notice as I watch it sway, and disappear into the bathroom. I dash to my room door, toss my backpack in the room, kick off my shoes and run to the bathroom.

She is in a stall with the curtain open. She is facing out with her head under the spray. She is intentionally curving her body out. I walk into the shower still fully clothed and kiss her as I wrap my arms around her. We both embrace each other and then she pulls back giggling. "Mary, you are still dressed." She reaches down and pulls my wet shirt off me. "Don't you know you are supposed to be naked in the shower, especially when you are in the shower with your sexy naked girlfriend." She says popping the hooks on my bra.

Once my bra is loose her hands slide down my body and push my shorts off. Once they are around my ankles Liz slides a leg between mine and runs her hands from my bum up my back, and pulls me towards her for a soft loving kiss. We stand there kissing with our arms wrapped around each other. She slides her hands down my body and gently plays with my clit. I just moan as we kiss. "Oh Baby." I sigh.

"Sshhh Honey. Just enjoy." She says softly as she kisses and licks my ear. My body is tingling from her fingers and her kisses are giving me chills. I can feel my nipples get hard. After giving me the chills Liz looks down at my chest and smiles. "Look what popped up." She says as she bends her head down to suck and bite on my nipples. As her mouth sucks on my nipple, her hand goes from rubbing my clit to fingering me with two fingers.

Oh that feels so nice. She knows exactly what I like. She is just rocking her two fingers in and out of me.

I reach down to rub my clit, and she pushes my hand away. "No way." She says and drops to her knees, and licks and sucks on my clit. She has her arm, wrist, hand and fingers nice and straight under me and is fucking me with a delicious up and down motion while she licks my clit. I want to look into her eyes, but they are closed. The shower is pouring down over us. The water is pouring down over her face while she licks me. She looks so fucking sexy like that.

"Oh Baby! Please!" I sigh.

She sucks on my clit hard and traps it between her teeth as she speeds up her finger fucking. She knows she has me. "Oohhh. Ooohhh. Ooohh Baby." I swear she pulls on my clit with her teeth, and my orgasm erupts inside me. I grab her head and hold her against me while my orgasm just rolls through me. I gently pull her to her feet and lean against her as I hug her. "I Love You!" I sigh into her neck.

Liz giggles and holds me against her. "I Love You too. I figured I owed you a little something nice after last night."

I think of the hand prints on her bum. I reach down and rub her bum. "Was I too hard?"

She reaches for the shower and shuts it off and smiles at me. "You were Perfect. I Loved Every Spanking." She holds my face and kisses me a little hard. "Now let's go to our room and I can show you how much I loved it."

"Yes Ma'am." I say with a big smile. We wrap towels around us, I grab my clothes and we go back to our room and our bed.