Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Bless the web." He laughs. I squeeze him a tad harder and stroke faster. "Mary, you are going to make me cum if you keep that up." He moans.

I giggle as I stop. "Oh we don't want that." He lets out a small disappointed moan. "How about if we do this instead?" I ask as I wrap my lips around him and suck him back into my mouth.

Jim lets out a loud moan. I don't think he lasts another minute when he moans out a warning. "Mary!"

I pull back some. It feels odd but I pull my tongue back, just as I feel his dick pulse and jerk in my hand. His cum blasts onto my tongue three different times, but I keep it from shooting down my throat and making me cough. But now my mouth is full of his dick and cum. I pull my lips off him, licking just a little more cum off the tip as I go.

I see Jim looking down at me in awe. Oh shit there is a lot of cum in my mouth. I take a deep breath through my nose, and swallow. I am surprised. I get 95% down. It feels like a big swallow going down my throat. His cum isn't water though. I feel like everywhere inside my mouth has a coating of his cum on it. I do the best I can to lick the last of it from inside my mouth and swallow again.

I smile at him. "Whew! I wasn't sure I could swallow it all." I say with a smile.

"How?" He asks surprised.

I reach my hand up, and he helps me up. "God Bless the web." I giggle.

"Amen!" He sighs as he kicks off his pants. "Now take off those panties and get on the bed."

I jump on the bed. I lay back and spread my legs. I know my panties are wet. "Take them off me." I say with a smile.

He climbs onto the bed between my thighs. He grabs the crotch of them and then stops and stares at me.

I feel my body jerk, and I hear a quick RIP. The crotch is now ripped in half. He flips the top half onto my stomach. Then he pulls down the bottom half out of my ass crack.

He runs his fingers over my wet pussy. "Someone is very turned on." He says as he bends down and sucks on my clit.

I suck in a big breath and let it out with a big sigh. "Oooohhhhhhh!" I know Ezzie said he would never forget what she told him I liked, but it feels So Good tonight. This is amazing. He has me ready to cum so fast. I can't help myself. I reach down and grab his hair in my hands and hold his mouth right on my clit. He takes my clit between his teeth and flicks his tongue across it over and over again. My whole body tingles with electricity. My core muscles lock up and I..... "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I scream. I feel myself flop into the bed panting for breath.

I look down at Jim. He has a big smile on his wet face. "That was amazing." He gasps.

I feel wet? I reach down and feel my bed. My ass is laying on a wet spot. "What the...". I start to say.

Jim is grinning ear to ear. "Holy Shit! I won't say it came squirting out of you, but your juices were definitely flowing out of you like a river." He says in awe.

I can't explain it. I want, no I need him inside of me. I hold my arms out to him. "Please! I need you inside of me." I almost beg.

He crawls over me, and I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans in to kiss me. It's a deep wet kiss, and all I can taste are my own juices on his lips. I instantly remember the amazing orgasm he just gave me, and kiss him harder.

While we kiss I reach down and hold him to my pussy lips. He takes the hint and pushes into me. One nice solid push all the way into me. I can't help letting out a loud gasp into our kiss. He pulls his face back, and when I open my eyes he is glaring at me. He doesn't ask if I am ok, like he usually does when I gasp like that. He just starts fucking in and out of me. I can see the lust in his eyes, and I am just as horny. I wrap my legs around him tight.

He is giving me a nice firm, deep fucking. He is slapping against me with every stroke. Over and over. I feel like every nerve is tingling as he fucks me. I can hear myself grunting as he fucks into me. Almost since he started fucking me it felt like another orgasm has been building inside of me, and then it's here. "AAAHH. AAAHHH. AAAHHH. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!" I scream as orgasm.

I can feel Jim pull out of me, and then I am getting pulled to the side of the bed and flipped over. My feet land on the floor and I am face down over the side of the bed. Jim grabs my hips and pushes back into me. "FFUUCCCKKK!" I moan. I am still feeling my orgasm and he pushes back into me from behind.

He picks the firm pace back up and a little more. It's a bit of a hard fucking, and I can hear him breathing heavily, and me grunting as he fucks me. Part of me wants him to ease up, but fuck I am on fire. I can't explain it. I never want him to stop.

He is fucking me so hard we are pushing the mattress little by little. I swear I am just about to orgasm again and the mattress pushes too far over. My feet slip, I lean on the bed as I fall off of Jim, and the mattress slips more. I shriek in surprise as I fall flat on the bed and half on the base of the bed.

"Fuck!" Yells Jim, and then I feel the mattress with me on it getting yanked back onto the bed. Jim grabs my legs and rolls me onto the bed, and he climbs onto the bed with me. He grabs my hips and rolls me over face down. He straddles my legs. Before I realize what is happening he is pushing back into my pussy and fucking me into the bed.

It doesn't take another minute of his relentless fucking to get me back to the edge of an orgasm, and then push me over the edge. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" I gasp out as I see stars, and Jim doesn't stop.

I realize he is right there himself. He is shoving into me hard. He is breathing so hard, and then he jams in one last time real hard. I gasp in surprise as I feel his whole body go stiff and he cums inside of me.

We both lay there for a moment catching our breath, and he pulls out of me. I moan a little. I am tender from the fucking he has been giving me. I glance over to the side and see the clock on my nightstand. We have been fucking for about 30 minutes straight. No wonder I am tender. I can feel is cum leaking out of me and I realize I am still horny too.

I roll onto my side and look at Jim. He is laying on his back, catching his breath. I watch his chest rise and fall as he breathes, and I look down at his body. His dick is still rock hard and sticking straight up in the air. It's wet and shiny with a mixture of our cum, and is a deep angry red. My pussy tingles as I look at his hard on.

My body and my mind are fighting. My body wants more. I want him back inside of me. I want to orgasm again. My mind is trying to warn me. I am already tender.

"Mary, it's the pill. It's the effect of the pill on your body." Says Ezzie.

"I don't care." I mumble as I move to straddle Jim.

"What?" He asks.

I am not sure if I said that out loud or if he is questioning me getting on top, and I don't care. I don't even reach down to hold him. I sit down and he pops right in. I let out a loud moan as I sink down onto him.

"Oh Fuck!" Jim sighs as I roll and hump my hips against him.

Oh I Love doing this. Feeling him deep inside me, stretching me out as I grind against him. Rolling my hips so my clit rubs against him. I want him inside of me forever. I ride him forever, just teasing myself.

Jim has a hand on each of my boobs pinching and pulling on my nipples. I just stare at him. I can't believe I can feel another orgasm building. It feels like I am either building towards an orgasm, having an orgasm or enjoying the after orgasm glow. It's like a never ending cycle. This time the build up is slower. I am controlling the tempo on top of him, and teasing myself. My orgasm starts to build too much, and I back off, and slowly build up again.

I lean down over him and kiss him. He pulls away from the kiss and nuzzles my neck. "You want to cum again don't you." He whispers into my ear.

He is giving me shivers. All I can do is sigh. "Yes."

His hands move to my hips and he starts fucking up into me. I gasp in surprise and discomfort. I will admit the pleasure is outweighing the pain, but I am starting to really feel sore and raw even though I am soaking wet. Jim keeps pumping up into me.

His dick is rubbing every possible nerve inside of me, and I have lost control. My orgasm starts building again and I can't slow down and tease myself. Jim keeps pumping up into me. Our bodies bounce together, and as we do my clit gets more and more sensitive each time.

My whole pussy is starting to throb. Now I get why people say pleasure and pain. I can't decide which is better or worse. The throbbing pain, or the building orgasm. Jim starts thrusting up harder and my orgasm wins out. It slams into me and I actually scream. "AAAAHHHHH!" As I cum.

I roll off him to the side. I curl my knees up and hold my hand over my pussy. Oh that felt so good, but oh I hurt.

Jim is moving behind me and I feel his hard on poking my hand. "Move your hand. I am so close. Please!" He begs.

My body wins out. "I need a minute Jim. I am sore." I sigh.

I hear him groan. "Please, Mary!"

"Mary, the pill is affecting him too. His body needs to cum. It needs that release." Says Ezzie.

Oh shit! I said yes. I agreed to this. I can't leave him hanging. I just blurt out. "Fuck my ass." Oh shit! What did I say? I have been playing with the plugs to get ready for him, but tonight? Tonight has not been slow and gentle. Oh god what have I done?

"REALLY?" Jim says, sounding excited.

Oh Shit! I reach over to my nightstand drawer and pull out the lube. I pour too much over his dick. I scoop up the extra on my fingers and reach back to lube my bum, as I lay on my stomach. "You have to go easy!" I warn him. He just nods his head as he stares at my fingers in my ass.

I pull my fingers out and reach for him. He moves closer so I can hold him in my hand. I line him up with my asshole. He tries to push in, but not hard enough. "Harder." I say and then I scream. "FFFUUUCCCKKKKK! As his dick jams into my ass and sinks all the way in with one hard push.

"I Am Sorry." Jim cries out.

"Don't Move." I groan, as I hold my hand back against him. God damn it. I have a telephone pole up my ass. I swear my ass just got split in two. I moan to myself. "I should have used the large butt plug." I had only used the medium one. I pull my hand back. "Slow." I moan.

He pulls out about halfway and pushes in. I turn my face and groan into the bed. Little by little he goes a little harder and faster. If he were fucking my pussy I would say it's a nice love making pace, but he's not. He is fucking my ass with his telephone pole of a dick.

I start to think I should have let him fuck my sore pussy. I am not sure I can take this much longer. Just like towards the end when he was fucking my pussy. The pain and pleasure are equal.

My ass feels like it's stretched to the limit. Then there is a change. It starts to feel good when he pulls out, and then there is the Holy Shit he is shoving a telephone pole up my ass when he pushes in. But it's also that overwhelming feeling of fullness. Fuck my body is so confused I think as I continue to grunt into the bed.

Jim shifts his weight on the bed, and the pivot point is his dick in my ass. I just groan as it somehow feels like he is going deeper. He places his hands on my hips and waist holding me down. Like I could go anywhere with his 200lbs on my ass, and he starts fucking me harder. "FFUUUCCKKKK!" I cry into the bed.

"ALMOST." Jim groans, as he keeps up the harder pace. He stabs into me harder again two or three times and lets out a loud grunt and he shoves all the way in my ass and stays there, jerking inside me.

After a moment I reach back and slap at Jim. He takes the hint and gets off me. I can't help moaning as he pulls out of me. He lays down beside me. "Holy Shit! That was Amazing!" He sighs.

My pussy and ass are both throbbing in a good and bad way. "I need a break." I say as I roll against Jim and rest my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and holds me.

I don't know what time it is, but I wake up with Jim hovering over me as he rubs himself between my pussy lips. He notices I am awake, and smiles. "I figure I am still hard, and you are wet." I can just make out his shy smile in the dim light coming through the blinds.

I take stock of myself for a moment. He is right, I am wet, but I am still tender. "Use some lube too. It's been a long night." I say softly.

He grabs the lube, and squeezes too hard. We are both now covered in lube. "Oops." He says still holding the bottle.

I take it from him and giggle. "I think that's enough." I can't help thinking my bed must be a mess of our cum and lube at this point. I reach down to line him up in the dark. The minute I wrap my hand around him I feel my pussy tingle. I can feel I am sore, but god I want him too. I feel his head push in and I moan in pleasure. I reach up and hold his face, and pull my slippery hand away. I wipe it on the sheets and wipe his face. "Sorry." I sigh as he pushes into me.

I pull his face to mine and kiss his lips. "I want you, but I can't take it hard. I am tender." I say and let out a small moan.

He slowly fucks me. "Did I hurt you?" He asks.

I smile at him. "You would never hurt me." I say running my fingers through his hair. "It was a long hard night, and I am feeling it. That's all." I lift my legs up and wrap them around him. "How about we have one last, nice fuck of the night and get some sleep?" I ask as I use my heels to push him back down into me.

12