Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all change, and Anna calls the boys back in. Sylvie walks up to me and puts a pin on my shirt. I recognize it. It's one of her drone camera pins. "I have permission to use the drones during the game, and I might have snuck a pin on Johnny's shirt when I gave him a good luck hug." She says, giving me a big smile.

We all sit outside and watch the teams warm up. Johnny brings a ball out onto the field. He looks up and waves at us. Sylvie and I wave back, and he throws a ball up at us. The drones start flying after the ball as it goes flying over the roof. You can hear it bang and land on the roof. Johnny bows to us and goes back into the dugout. "What was that?" I ask.

Sylvie mutters and shakes her head. "He found the pin. I guarantee he stuck it on the fucking ball."

I laugh as Sylvie pulls up the app controlling the drones. "Delete that pin." She mutters and the drones fly back down to us. "He is such an ass." She mutters and laughs.

The game is loads of fun. I go down to the field to throw out the first pitch. I do a little better this time, but I still don't make it to the catcher. Again they show the charity on the Jumbotron. They send out buckets during the 7th inning stretch and have collections at every concession stand.

We are getting ready to leave after another close game between the two teams. It was decided with a tie breaking run in the bottom of the 9th inning, Sylvie is standing close to me removing the pin. "I was wondering if you would like to join Johnny and I tonight?" She asks.

I am stupid and don't get what she is asking. "For dinner?" I ask innocently.

Her eyes dart around to be sure we are alone for a moment, and she whispers. "I was thinking of dessert." She says with a smile that says it all.

"OH." Is all that comes out of my mouth. "Really Ezzie?" Is all I can think of.

"Yes Mary. Both Sylvie and Johnny have fantasized and talked about a threesome, sometimes with you. She would like to actually act it out." Says Ezzie.

"Really?" I ask Sylvie.

She smiles at me. "If you would like to."

I can't help thinking of Johnny in his bathing suit last summer. He isn't big and muscular like Nick. He is more like one of the old marble statues in Europe. "You and Johnny together?" I say. I can't believe how tongue tied I am feeling.

"Or he could just watch us." She says.

I get a flash of images in my mind of all three of us together. "No no. No need to just watch." I say with a smile.

She hugs me. "Perfect, I will text you later." Sylvie packed up her drones and leaves to go meet Johnny.

We pack up and head back to the hotel. Anna and Larry are walking hand in hand. She shows me the pink pill in her hand and tosses it in her mouth. "It's been a long day. I think we might relax in our room." She says.

Amy surprises me. "Sure you are going to relax, just like Andy I are going to, 'relax'." She says using air quotes and zinging Anna.

Andy and I both are surprised. "AMY!" We both say. I am laughing and Andy is embarrassed.

Anna laughs. "You got me there. I plan on Relaxing Larry Over and Over again all night long."

We all laugh as we walk down the street. After some ice cream with the rest of the guys, I get back to my room, put up my hair and take a shower. I spritz on some perfume, put on some cute shorts and the new Bats tee shirt. I decide to go commando with no bra or panties. I am relaxing in my room waiting and wondering when Sylvie is going to text. I smile thinking of Amy zinging Anna a little. "Ezzie, how is Anna? Is she ok?" I ask.

"She is very worked up right now. She and Larry are 69ing." Says Ezzie.

I laugh thinking of Anna 69ing with Larry. He is so tall. "Ok, I get it." I say and before I can finish forming the thought.

"And yes Mary, Amy & Andy are having fun too." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you!" I say out loud with a smile. I lay there daydreaming about Johnny. I know he has a great body. I wonder if he is big, small or average? When my phone buzzes.

Sylvie - Are you still up for joining me & Johnny for some dessert?

ME - Yes. I have been laying here waiting for your text.

Sylvie - We are here.

ME - Where is here? What room?

Sylvie - LOL Sorry 518

ME - Here I come.

I get up and smile at myself in the mirror as I take a deep breath. I grab my room key and head for the stairs. They are one floor up, and just down the hall. It's a quick walk. I knock on the door and Sylvie opens the door, and lets me in while standing behind it. As the door closes, I see she is naked. She gently holds me against the wall with a hand on each of my boobs and kisses me. It's a soft sexy kiss. I just sigh and melt.

She pulls back, but keeps her hands on my boobs, teasing my now hard nipples through my shirt. "No bra?" She asks, smiling at me.

I can't help smiling. "I figured I wouldn't have it on for long." I say.

"Just like you won't have your tee shirt on long." She says as she pushes me into the room in front of her.

"Oohh." I sigh.

Johnny is laying back naked on the bed. His dick is standing straight up and is glistening. Sylvie was obviously blowing him. I can't help smiling to myself as I remember Bat Master & Silver Syren. Their superhero names we gave them last year. Johnny does have a nice bat. It is a little bit thinner than Amy, but about two inches longer.

I can't help staring at his long wet dick. "Hi Mary." He says smiling at me.

I look up at him. "Umm, hi."

Sylvie bends down and kisses my neck from behind. "Do you like Johnny's bat?"

I sigh as she kisses me. "I do."

"Have you ever had a dick that long before?"

"No." I sigh, enjoying the chills she is giving me.

"Would you like to help me finish blowing him?" She asks, still nuzzling my neck.

God I am so turned on. I don't even think. "Yes." I say.

"You have to be naked." She whispers.

"Mmmmm." I sigh. "Ok."

Her hands trail down my arms, to my waist and the bottom of my shirt. She lifts it up, and I raise my arms. I can feel it catch under my boobs, and they pull up a little as she pulls it up and off, and then they flop down.

"I knew you had nice boobs." Says Johnny.

I don't get a chance to reply. Sylvie is cupping each boob from behind me, pinching and pulling on my nipples. "Ooohhh." I moan as I watch Johnny just stare at us.

"I did say you have to be naked." Sylvie says going back to nuzzling my neck.

"Mmmm, yes you did." I say.

I feel her hands slide off my boobs, down my stomach, and her fingers slip under the waistband of my shorts. "No panties either." She whispers in my ear, and pushes my shorts down. Once they are over my hips they drop to the floor. I instinctively step out of them. Sylvie nudges my feet apart, and runs her fingers down my stomach, and up and down over my pussy.

She rests her chin on my shoulder and talks to Johnny. "Her pussy is so wet Johnny. Mary, are you wet because of me or Johnny?" She asks.

I can't even think. How is it Sylvie always does this to me? I feel her bend a finger and slip it inside of me. "Mary?" She asks, prompting me for an answer.

"Both of you." I gasp.

"Oh good answer, Cutie." She says slowing fucking me with her finger. She looks back at Johnny. "Babe, do you want us to blow you, or do you want to watch us together first?"

"Oh shit." He sighs, staring at Sylvie's finger slipping in and out of my pussy.

Sylvie bites my earlobe. "Can you believe Mr Baseball, Mr Big Shot over there has never had a threesome or watched two girls play with each other?"

I just look at Johnny laying there with his dick standing straight up. "No."

"I want to watch you go down on Mary." He sighs.

"You hear that Cutie. He wants to watch me make you cum with my mouth." She sticks her tongue out as she turns her head and flicks my nose. Oh shit. I almost forgot how long her tongue is. "He wants to watch me fuck your pussy with my tongue, don't you Babe?"

Johnny just sighs. "Oh shit."

"You. Move." She says to Johnny as she nudges me towards the bed. I get on the bed and she gives me a nudge. "Put your head at the end of the bed. I want Johnny to have a front row seat of me eating your pussy." She says handing me a pillow.

I double the pillow over, and lay back. Sylvie pulls my thighs slowly apart. She looks at Johnny. "Doesn't she have such a pretty pussy?" She asks as she runs her finger down my pussy lips. She pushes just hard enough for her finger to slip between my lips. She pulls her wet finger away and puts her hand to Johnny's mouth. He opens his mouth as he stares at Sylvie with lust in his eyes. "I bet you can't wait to get a better taste. Maybe by kissing me after I go down on her? Or maybe you want to taste her for yourself?" She says as she pulls her finger from his mouth.

"I want both, but first I want to watch you eat her out." He says.

Sylvie moves towards him and kisses him. It's a long, passionate kiss. I watch as Johnny grabs a handful for Sylvie's hair and holds her to him. He finally lets her go and she smiles. "Your wish is my command." She says moving between my thighs. As her mouth comes down on my pussy, I lay my head back and sigh. She is being so gentle and soft at first. Then as her tongue licks up between my pussy lips, and pushes up inside of me.

"Oohhhh." I sigh. That feels so good. She is rubbing her tongue around inside of me. It feels amazing. I look down when I feel her move. She has pulled her head away a little and is turned to look at Johnny, a smile on her face, and her tongue still partially inside me.

"Fuck!" He sighs.

Sylvie turns back to me and tongue fucks me. My head drops back and I moan. Sylvie licks, sucks and bites me until I start to hump my hips. She knows she is getting me closer. She pulls back and nibbles my thigh, and turns back to Johnny. "Should I keep going at her and make her cum?" She asks.

"I am about ready to explode. I need to fuck someone soon, or I am just going to make a mess." He says.

"But you haven't gotten to watch her lick me?" Sylvie says in a pouty voice.

"I am not joking Sylvie. I need to fuck someone." Johnny says with an edge to his voice.

"Poor Baby. Are you all turned on and nowhere to cum?" Sylvie says as she climbs up my body. She looks me in the eyes. "Would you like the ride Johnny?" She asks.

I can't see him, but I can see his dick in my mind, standing up tall and wet as I walked in the room. "Yes." I say.

Sylvie gets on her knees and pulls me up. "Johnny would you like to fuck a nice tight 18 year old pussy?" She asks.

I blurt out "19." I then chastise myself in my head. "What are you 8? No, I am 8 1/2."

"Oh that's right." Says Sylvie with a big smile.

"18, 19. Sorry Mary, I don't care. Yes I want to fuck you." He says, glaring at me.

Sylvie reaches out and wraps her hand around his dick. I think she could use two hands and his dick would still stick out some. "All aboard." She says loudly like a train conductor in the old movies.

I move over to him and sit down some. Sylvie holds him right on target and he slips right in. He feels nice. Sliding right in, and rubbing around from side to side as we move. I realize it is nice, but I really like that full feeling of Jim too and I kind of miss it. Then I keep lowering down and he keeps pushing deeper and deeper. I let out a low moan of pleasure. Sylvie moves her hand up and teases my clit. "Goes deep, doesn't he?" She asks.

I sigh as she teases my clit. "Yessss." I then moan as he bottoms out deep inside me. "OOOHHH!"

Sylvie holds my hips. "Now grind on him. Do you feel him moving around nice and deep inside you?" She asks as she prompts me to roll my hips.

"Ffuucckk!" I gasp as I grind against him.

Sylvie giggles and moves towards Johnny. "Do you want to watch her lick my pussy?" She asks him.

"Uunnn. Kinda busy right now." He moans.

"Oh Babe, you have no imagination." She says as she stands up on the bed. Johnny is half propped up on pillows already. I am riding his long dick, and Sylvie lands a foot on either side of his shoulders. She leans her back against the wall while she crouches a bit. She reaches forward and pulls my head by my hair as she pivots her hips up. "Lick me Cutie."

My body kind of falls forward a little and my face is right in her pussy. I run my tongue between her lips. I hear Johnny under me. "Fuck Me!" He moans. I smile, he must have a nice view.

I feel Johnny's hands on my hips. He is trying to speed me up a tad. I let him set the pace. While Sylvie is holding my face against her pussy and I eat her out. I have Johnny under me, rocking my hips back and forth. I am moaning into Sylvie's pussy as his dick rocks around inside of me so deep. My clit is tingling more and more as he rocks my hips and mashes my clit against him.

I start gasping for breath against Sylvie, but she won't let my head go. "Is his nice long dick tickling you nice and deep. Is he going to make you cum?" She asks.

The best I can manage is. "Mm hhmmpphh." With her holding me tight to her pussy.

"You hear that Johnny? You are going to make her cum. Are you going to cum with her?" She asks.

"Nnooo!" He croaks and groans.

I feel him go stiff under me as he groans and cums inside of me. I want to cum. No, I need to cum. I rock my hips harder. Really grinding my clit against him. I don't make it another 15 seconds. "Yyyygghhhh." I groan into Sylvie's pussy as my orgasm hits me. Sylvie shrieks and falls over. As she falls off to the side, I fall forward onto Johnny's shoulder. He catches me and holds me against him as I catch my breath.

Sylvie is laughing beside us. "That was fun." She says.

Johnny is still holding me. "What happened?"

"You came. She came. Someone moved and nudged me just right, and I fell over." She giggles.

I pick my head up off Johnny's shoulder. "Sorry I think that was me when I orgasmed." I say.

"It's all good Cutie. So Johnny did you like watching her lick me while you fucked her?"

"I am not sure." He says.

"You aren't Sure?" Asks Sylvie surprised.

"I think I need to fuck you, while you eat her out to be sure which I like better." He says with a big smile.

"Oh really?" She lays down flat on the bed. "Maybe you would like to see me lick your cum out of her pussy?" She says as she pulls on my wrist.

"Oh God!" I moan as I let her pull me off Johnny and his dick slides out of me. I shift over so I sit right on her face. This time she concentrates on just licking and slurping on my pussy as his cum drools out of me into her mouth.

I start to lean forward. "No please." Says Johnny as his hand nudges my shoulder back. "I want to watch her eat you out." I look down at Sylvie and I can see her eyes light up. She is truly enjoying having Johnny watching her.

I finally have a clear head since I walked into the room, and a naked Sylvie held me to the wall and kissed me.

"Ezzie, what do Sylvie & Johnny what to happen tonight? Is there something they really want to happen?" I ask as Sylvie's tongue laps and licks my pussy clean.

"Sylvie always complains a little when he does it, but she loves when Johnny fucks her ass. She wants to watch him fuck your ass. Johnny wants the two of you laying side by side kissing and playing with each others boobs as he goes back and forth fucking both of you." Says Ezzie.

"My work is never done." I giggle. "How about for now Sylvie and I lay side by side so he can fuck us." I look up and notice Johnny softening a bit. I reach out and wrap my hand around him and stroke him up and down. I realize as I stroke him, just how long he is. I move off Sylvie's face. I bend forward and suck him into my mouth.

As I close my mouth around him, I hear Sylvie say. "Oh yeah." And Johnny lets out a soft moan.

Before I realize it Sylvie is beside me. "Double blowjob?" She asks and just moves forward. We take turns blowing him. She sucks on him for about 30 seconds and pulls off him pointing him towards me. I blow him and point him back to Sylvie. Sylvie is amazing. She can swallow him whole, no problem. Her lips are against his groin and Johnny moans. She pulls off of him with an "Aahhh." And she smiles at me.

After that Johnny just moans as we take turns blowing him. Sylvie takes him so deep. I am writing it off as she has more practice with his longer dick, but I suck harder and am more enthusiastic. I laugh to myself as I think I have age and stamina on my side. Johnny moans and sighs regardless of who is sucking on him, and there is no doubt he is rock hard again.

Alternating like this makes giving a blowjob much easier. It gives my jaw a break. I file it away. Maybe I could use it on Jim. It would give my jaw a break and maybe extend the length of time I can blow him without my jaw getting sore. Suck him, stroke him and go back and forth.

Johnny pushes on our heads pushing us away. "Lay side by side." He says. "I want to fuck you both."

"Yes Sir." Says Sylvie with a mock salute and a laugh. She maneuvers us so we are side by side, with our bums on the edge of the bed. "Is this what you wanted to see?" Sylvie asks as she turns my face towards her and gives me a wet sloppy kiss. She pulls back a tad so Johnny can see me sucking on her tongue.

"FUCK!" He groans and I feel the bed move. I look down in time to see him step in front of Sylvie and push right into her. She groans into our kiss. She has little choice but to move her face back. He is giving her a good fucking right from the start and our faces bump together as her body gets jostled.

Sylvie is looking at me with her mouth half opened and gasping, and half smiling. "Ahh. Aahh. Aahh." As Johnny rocks in and out of her. She is almost in perfect time with the wet slapping sounds they are making.

I am watching Sylvie's face and boobs as she is getting fucked. Watching her boobs jiggle, and the expressions on her face is so sexy. I don't realize it at first that Sylvie's boobs have stopped bouncing. Then I feel a hand grip my thigh. "Oh." I gasp in surprise.

"Batter up." Says Johnny as he lines up and pushes inside my pussy.

"Fuuucckkk!" I moan in surprise at the sudden intrusion into my body. Then I groan has he keeps pushing in and goes ssooo deep.

Sylvie is on her side. "Cutie, is he too much?" She asks, pinching and pulling on my nipples.

I feel him pull about halfway out and push all the way back in. "Nnnoooo." I moan.

"Good." Says Johnny. I feel his hands grab my thighs. "Let's go for a home run." He starts fucking me harder. Little by little. Harder and faster he goes, until I realize I am grunting and moaning in time to the wet slapping sounds we are making.

Sylvie is nuzzling my neck again. "Do you want to cum on Johnny's nice long dick?" She asks.

"Yes." I moan.

"Do you want me to rub you clit at the same time?"

"Yes." I gasp.

I feel her fingers on my clit as she says. "You heard the young lady, Johnny. Let's make her cum." Then she sucks my closest nipple into her mouth and nibbles on it. I can only groan as my pussy, clit & nipples are all getting attention. Sylvie alternates between biting and sucking on my nipples, and taunting me with questions. "Do you like how his dick goes so deep inside you? Do you like me rubbing your clit. Would you rather I bite or suck on your nipples?"

Half the time I can barely think to form an answer. Everything on my body is tingling. I am panting harder and harder as Johnny keeps up his hard fucking. Sylvie's voice is back in my ear. "That's it Cutie, cum for me. Cum on Johnnys dick as he fucks your pussy."

I am right there, and then Sylvie grips/pinches my clit and pulls. I am honestly not sure if it's surprise, pleasure or pain, but I scream. " AAAAAAAHHHHHHH." And cum.

I feel Johnny pull out of me, or is it I pull away as I roll onto my side? I am unsure, as I lay there feeling little shivers go through my body.