Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are Welcome. The world needs more young people like you." He hands me a few more envelopes. "Sylvie told me how many kids are in the dorm. Here are a few extras, just in case." He says.

"Robert, Anna, Larry & I don't need this. I can't take all of these." I say as I try to hand them back.

He pushes them back to me. "Then hold onto them in case someone needs something next year." He says.

Sylvie is beside me. She puts her hand on my arm and holds it back gently. "Robert, Mary is a little overwhelmed. I am sure what she means to say is "Thank You" to you personally, Chevy and all your drivers for your generosity." She says.

Wow she is smooth. "Of course I do, Sir. Thank you so very much." I say.

Robert laughs. "You are Welcome, Mary. I will see you at the track next week." He waves goodbye to everyone, hops in his Corvette and drives away. We step back and watch the truck open up, and two guys load the cars into it. The race car is Crazy Loud. We all gasp in surprise and then laugh as we can feel the noise in our bodies.

We are all back at the beach. Sylvie has packed up and left. They are breaking down the BBQ and everything is coming to an end. Amy & Andy come up to me. Andy is holding the envelope she was given with the gift cards. "Mary, I am not in your dorm. I don't even go to your school. I don't deserve this." She says.

I push it back at her, like Robert did to me. "I said a similar thing to Robert with mine. He did what I am doing to you and pushed it back to me. He said give it to someone that needs it. I am pretty sure you need it. So, no you keep it." I say.

I can see Andy's eyes getting wet. "Thank you!" She says and hugs me.

We break the hug and I smile at her. "Plus you have to put up with her." I say jerking my thumb at Amy. "You deserve a prize just for that."

"HEY!" Laughs Amy. I give her a hug too.

Larry tries to give his back too. I won't take it. I use the same joke on him. "It's for putting up with Anna." I say, but the reality is I know there are a few kids in his family and both his parents work. I am sure they could use the help.

"Larry, am I difficult to put up with?" Asks Anna.

Larry lets out an exaggerated. "Nnoooo."

"Hey!" Yells Anna as she tries to push Larry. He just wraps his arms around her, and hugs her.

We go to leave and I turn and look back at the lake. Anna slides up beside me after a while. "We can come back whenever you want to. Just you and me. If you want." She says.

I put my arm around her. "Thanks, Anna." I sigh.

"Anytime, but next time no one piece suits for tv interviews. We need a couple of cute bikinis to make the guys drool." Says Anna.

"Anna, do you ever stop?" I ask.

"Hey, I say if you've got it, flaunt it." She says. We laugh and walk out to the car.