Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no. I am not stopping now." Says Johnny.

I feel the bed move and I hear Sylvie's voice. "Johnny, please get some lube baby." She almost begs.

"Ggrrrr." I hear Johnny groan.

A moment later I hear Sylvie. "Thank...Yoouuu!" The last part is more of a moan.

"Fuck I love your ass!" Johnny moans.

"And I...ugh...Love You...ungh...Fucking It." She grunts as Johnny literally pounds her ass.

I roll over and watch in amazement. Sylvie is definitely enjoying it. I move so I can get a good look down at her ass. I can see her ass is stretched around Johnny dick. I watch as the ring of her ass pulls out, and pushes in as Johnny fucks in and out of her ass.

I decide to tease them both a little. I reach down and rub Sylvie's clit. She gasps and I can see Johnny watching my fingers. "Johnny is this sexier, or is this?" I ask as I slip two fingers in her pussy, and press them against his dick inside of her as he fucks in and out of her ass.

"Oh Fuck!" Johnny gasps as my fingertips press against him through the thin skin inside of Sylvie. I move myself into a better position so I can use one hand to finger finger fuck her and my other hand to play with her clit. He is just staring and watching as I finger Sylvie and rub him inside of her while teasing her clit.

I decide to start teasing him. "Johnny, do you like watching Sylvie have sex with me?" I ask.

"I sure do." Says Johnny.

I hate to say I wasn't paying attention to Sylvie, but I wasn't. She gasps out. "Harder Mary....Please...AAAAHHHRRGGG!" Sylvie groans loudly.

"FUCK! Your ass squeezes me tight when you cum." Johnny says as he spanks her thigh. He pulls out of Sylvie and stares at me. "Are you ready to be a relief ass?" He asks.

I smile thinking of how he felt so deep inside of me. I hope it feels the same in my ass. "I sure am." I say.

I roll over and pull my legs back like Sylvie had hers. I watch as Johnny puts a line of lube all the way down his hard dick, and the squirts a bunch on me. It lands on the bottom of my pussy and drools down to my ass.

Johnny nudges his dick against my asshole and pushes. I have taken Any and Jim up my ass. Johnny barely pushes and he slips right in. I still let out a moan. It's not as much, but it's still a full stretched feeling....that keeps pushing into me. "Oooww!" I gasp as I feel Johnnys body against my bum.

Sylvie gets all protective. "Johnny, not so deep."

Sylvie slides up to me so we are side by side, and face to face. "Like in a woman's vagina the cervix is the end of the road. Your ass has an end of the road too." She glances at Johnny. "And when someone bumps into it, it hurts."

"Uunnhh....yeah...it kinda...did." I gasp as Johnny has been giving me a good ass fucking once he pulled back a little.

Sylvie reaches down for my clit, and rubs it. She watches me for a bit. "You've taken a dick up the ass before haven't you?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes. AAHH. AAHH." I gasp.

She bends forward and kisses me. Sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. I instinctively suck on it as we kiss. I moan into our kiss as Johnny starts going a little harder. "Mmmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm."

Sylvie pulls back from our kiss. She smiles at Johnny. "Johnny is it fucking her ass, watching me kiss her, or watching me rub her clit that has you about to cum?" She asks.

"All of it!" He grunts as he momentarily stabs into me too deep again as her cums. Almost instantly he pulls back some.

I gasp as he shoves in too deep. Johnny groans as he cums, and Sylvie smacks his arm. "Too Deep!" She yells at him.

He glances down between us. It was just for a moment, he almost instantly pulled back some. "I'm sorry, Mary." He says, looking at me.

"It was just a quick jerk as you came. I know you didn't mean to." I say as I reach out and run my hand over his chest. I can't help noticing his rock hard body. He isn't all bulked up like Nick, and Jim is hard from yoga, but not muscular like Johnny. I think I just like nice hard muscles regardless of the size, I giggle to myself.

Johnny steps back and groans as I can feel my ass squeezing him as he pulls out, and then he is gone. My bum is empty. I let out a small disappointed sigh. Sylvie grabs my thighs and turns me onto the bed. I notice Johnny head to the bathroom as Sylvie pulls me to her and we snuggle together. She has her arm around me, and my head on her chest. We just lie there holding each other and relaxing.

A few minutes later Johnny comes out after obviously showering. Sylvie looks at him with a half serious half joking glare. "No really. Neither one of us wanted to wash your sticky cum out of us and off of us." She says.

"You were snuggling...." Then he sees Sylvie's smile. "Aww stop busting my balls." He laughs.

Sylvie starts to get up and pulls on my hand. "Come on. We can wash each other without Mr Rude over there." She says with a smile.

"Wait. Come on, Sylvie." Johnny sighs.

"Nope. Once the door closes behind us you are out of luck." She says as she holds my hand and walks me into the bathroom.

We get into the bathroom and Sylvie leaves the door open, and heads for the shower. It's a big walk-in shower with two shower heads and a clear glass sliding door. She turns on the water and pulls me in. "You didn't close the bathroom door." I say.

She laughs. "I know. I am wondering how long it will take him to notice." As she pulls me in under the hot water. Showering with her is nice. I wash her, she washes me. I wash her hair, she washes mine. We end up finishing our shower and Johnny hasn't come in. We dry off and wrap towels around us and walk out into the room.

Johnny is fast asleep on the bed. "That's why he never came into the bathroom." Sylvie giggles softly.

I laugh. "Its ok. I should go back to my room anyway." I say as I pick up my shorts and pull them on. As I do I drop my towel and grab my tee shirt.

Sylvie stops me at the door. "Seriously. Thank You. I really wanted to do this for him, and we both think you are so cute. I just had to ask." She says.

I wrap my arms around her and hug her. I look up at her. "You are beautiful inside and out and you are my friend. I could never say no to you. Plus have you seen Johnny? He looks like he should be a marble statue." I say.

"Jesus, don't let him hear you say that." She giggles. "His ego is big enough." Sylvie smiles at me and pushes some wet hair back. "Are you sure you don't want to stay? We can move him over some." She says.

"Knowing Anna, she will be knocking on my door very early. I should just go to my room." I give her a big smile. "Tonight was a lot of fun though."

She hugs me tight, and then pats my bum. "Ok go before I take you to bed." We give each other a soft kiss, and I walk out the door.

I am downstairs laying in bed, when I think of Anna and Amy. "Ezzie?" I ask.

"Amy and Andy are fast asleep, but Anna & Larry are still at it. This should be it for them. I think weariness will win out allowing them to sleep the night away." Says Ezzie.

"She is going to be sore in the morning I bet." I think to myself.

"She is already feeling it, Mary. Though not as badly as you were." Says Ezzie.

"Oh I hate her." I giggle and fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning feeling pretty good. I had a very satisfying threesome last night, and today I am taking the guys to the lake for a small private get together.

Everyone ends up meeting downstairs at breakfast just as a coincidence. We pull some tables together and eat. Before you know it, it's time to go upstairs and change, and pack up for the lake.

Almost everyone boards the bus, Amy gets in Andy's car, while Anna & Larry take our car. I hop on the bus with everyone else. Everyone is asking where we are going. I tell them about my parents taking me here as a kid. It was a summer getaway for us. It was always a whole day affair with either a picnic, or lunch off a food truck.

As we pull up we can see some guys unloading big BBQ grills. We get out and I wave everyone on to follow me. On the far side of the lake shore. There is a flat grassy area beyond the sand where the BBQ stuff is being set up, and there are a bunch of chaise lounges set up. I had no idea you could rent these things, but they have rental property tags stuck to them. There is a volleyball net up on the beach. Towels already on the chairs, and a tote bag on each chair with the charity logo. How did she do this all so quickly? I take a picture of the whole area before we destroy the perfect look. Everything looks great. I think to myself I have to thank Julie.

I will remind you later." Says Ezzie.

"Thanks Ezzie." I think smiling to myself. I have my own personal secretary.

It's a fun-filled day. We all lay back and relax, play volleyball, play in the water and eat BBQ. After lunch I am looking out at the lake. Anna comes and sits next to me. "You ok, Cous?" She asks. "You look like you are a million miles away."

"More like a million years away." I say softly. I just can't get the memories out of my head of coming here with my Mom & Dad. Playing in the water. Me and Mom burying him in the sand. Him teaching me to swim, and me & Mom watching him swim out into the lake and float on his back.

"He found it very relaxing when he had a lot on his mind." Says Ezzie softly in my head.

I stand up and head for the water. "Mary?" Asks Anna behind me.

"I need to go for a swim?" I say and smile to myself hearing my Dads voice in my head saying the same thing. I take a few quick steps in the water and dive in as soon as it's deep enough. I am most of the way out and I realize I am swimming like Dad taught me. Stroke, stroke, breathe, stroke, stroke, breathe. I am pretty far out and I stop. I tread water for a moment, and then I float on my back.

I lay there and just listen for a moment. The peacefulness of being this far out away from people. The water muffling the noise. It's kind of nice.

"That's why your Dad liked to come out here sometimes. The muffled silence helped him relax and think. If he was worried about something, or needed to think through a problem, swimming was his answer. It was a way for him to relax and think sometimes. When he was in college he would swim laps in the pool, to help him think and relax." Says Ezzie.

"What problems did my Dad have when he was my age?" I ask.

"Your Mom's Uncle Ray was his first real problem."

"But I always thought Mom was his favorite? Why didn't he like Dad?" I ask.

"When they first met at Uncle Ray's cabin, he didn't think your Dad was right for your Mom. Then your Papa and Uncle Ray went out in a small boat to go fishing. Uncle Ray went overboard and was having trouble because he refused to let go of his expensive fishing gear. Your Dad was a lifeguard, and went running across the yard to the lake, dove in, and brought Uncle Ray back to shore. Uncle Ray was coughing and spitting up water insisting the entire time he didn't need any help. He was embarrassed that your Dad had to save him. He eventually accepted your Dad, but never truly liked him. Uncle Ray & your Mom were so close your Dad was afraid it would cause a riff between your Mom & Dad. Luckily it did not." Says Ezzie.

She finishes her story and I realize I am just floating and very relaxed in the water.

"Mary, wave your hand." Says Ezzie.

"What? Why?"

"Everyone on shore has been watching you and they are concerned. Anna is about to send Larry out to you. We should probably go in." Says Ezzie.

"Fine." I sigh as I lift my arm to wave and start to slowly swim back. I look around for a moment and take it all in. From out here the trees run all the way around the lake. It's really pretty.

"Your Dad thought so too. He wanted to get a summer place up north on the lake as you started getting older. He thought you would enjoy having the lake for your backyard." Says Ezzie.

I smile seeing my Mom & Dad sitting on the beach as I played in the lake. "I think I might like that." I put my face down and really swim in.

I get to shore and Anna is there with a towel in knee deep water to greet me. "Are you ok?" She asks, wrapping the towel around me. I can see the worry in her eyes.

I hug her. "I am good. I was just reliving some memories and wanted some time alone." I say.

Anna pulls back and looks at me. "You were just laying there so still, for so long. You scared me."

"I'm Sorry." I say. "My Dad used to say he did it to relax. I wasn't big enough at the time to go out with him. I suddenly remembered it, and wanted to try it."

"And?" Says Anna still looking worried.

"It was nice and relaxing, and I am sorry I scared you." I say as I hug her.

"Jerk." She sighs as we hug.

I tease her back. "Brat."

We walk up the beach and I see Sylvie walking up. She has a cameraman with her. "Hi Guys." She yells as she walks up. "Sorry I am late. It took a little longer to get here than I thought." I see her talk to the camera guy and he moves to set up some chaise lounges. She is so sweet greeting everyone by name. I watch as Amy introduces her to Andy. She finally gets to me and hugs me. "I saved the best for last. Oh and Johnny says hi" She whispers in my ear. That just makes me tingle and smile thinking of last night.

She pulls back and looks at everyone. "Ok so here is the deal. I would like to ask all the guys from the dorm, and Mary, to get on the lounges." She looks at me and the other girls. "Ladies, let's get shorts on or towels wrapped around your waist. Let's not have an accidental flashing on tv." Says Sylvie.

We all wrap towels around our waists, and Sylvie joins me in the middle. Sylvie starts by saying her greeting and then just starts talking to us. Asking us all how our last year at school was. How we like the new dorm etc. For a good 30 minutes she just talks to us. We laugh a little. I hug Amy when she tells Sylvie what a difference I have made in their lives and she gets weepy.

Sylvie turns to the camera. "And this is why I love this girl so much. Did you know you have fans in the sports world too, not just Hollywood?" She asks with a big smile.

"Umm, no." I say.

"Now everyone, I want you to watch the screen. Hit it Charlie." She says to the camera man. One of those roll up screens that is hanging off the bottom of the camera comes on, and I see Charlie point to one at his feet for Anna and the others to watch.

It starts with Johnny talking. "You know Mary, I was rewatching your interview on the Alan Fudd Show. I saw Nick and Nicole get up and ask their fellow Hollywood people to chip in, and I thought, I can do that. So with Sylvie's help we reached out to our friends in the sports world." From there it jumps from one sports star to another. Some of them I don't even know. One way or another they were in foster care, adopted, or lost their parents at a young age, and had a tough time growing up. They are all inviting me to a game sometime. The last guy is a race car driver. "Hi Mary. I hope you recognize me. I am Dale. I am a member of the Chevy Racing team. I drive the number 56 Chevy Racing car. My Mom was a foster kid, so I know some of the difficulties they face. One of the downsides to my sport is the long hours and season. My Mom just sent me your Alan Fudd interview 2 weeks ago. Then Johnny & Sylvie sent an email out to me and a bunch of sports people. They wanted us all to step up and show our support. I heard you live local to next week's track so me and Chevy arranged a little something. Go check it out." He pauses for a moment. "Don't sit there staring at the screen. Go check out the parking lot." He laughs and the video ends.

Sylvie gets up and holds a hand out to me. "Maybe we should go look in the parking lot." She says.

"What?" I ask.

She has a big smile. "Let's go see." Now everyone is getting up. The camera man lifts the camera off the tripod and jogs ahead. Everyone is talking and trying to figure it out. We get through the trees to the parking lot and there is a big 18 Wheeler there. The side of the truck is a huge Chevy Racing logo. Standing in front of it is an older guy. Older than Uncle, but younger than Grandpa.

Sylvie has everyone hang back and walks me up to him. He shakes both our hands. "I am Robert. I am the head of the racing division of Chevy, and when Dale came to us with your story we knew we had to help, so." He says as he bangs on the truck.

The big truck rumbles to life and slowly rolls away. Behind it are two cars. One looks like a regular sports car, the other is a race car. They both have the Ben & Karen's kids logo on the hood, with different pieces of the design and logo painted all over the car.

"Oh Wow!" I gasp. I am speechless.

Robert laughs. "Go take a look." He waves to everyone. "Come on. Everyone, take a look. One is one of Dale's actual race cars. The other is the pace car for next week's race."

Jack and Larry are looking at the race car when Jack looks up. "Can we get in it?" He asks.

"Sure." He says, as he walks to them. "Let me show you." He steps up, lifts one leg and then the other. Sits on the window sill. Holds the top of the window and kind of bends backwards while sliding in. He makes it look so easy.

Larry looks bummed. "No way I am getting in there."

Robert hops out and shakes his head as he looks up at Larry. Sorry son, these cars aren't built for someone your height. I think our tallest driver is 6 foot, and he is a thin guy. Now if you want a job on our pit crew." He laughs. "I bet you can pick up and carry a tire with one hand."

Robert stands in front of the hood of the sports car. "So everyone take a look." He says pointing to the hood. The base color of the hood is white with the logo painted on the entire hood. He explains it isn't actually paint but a permanent, printed material that is then bonded to the hood. He points out all the Chevy drivers' autographs, in the empty white spots on the hood. He pulls a marker out of his pocket. "I need just one more autograph before I can have it clear coated for auction." He says with a big smile.

"What?" I am unsure I heard right.

Sylvie speaks up. "Was it the autograph part you didn't get or the auction part?" She asks.

I look at her and back to Robert. "My autograph?" I ask.

"Yes young lady. Your autograph. You are as much of a star for your philanthropy work, as the men that autographed it already." Robert says.

Amy is beside me. She nudges me. "Take the marker and sign the car."

I bend over the car and sign right underneath where Ben & Karen's Kids is printed. I hand Robert back the marker. "Good. Now I didn't lie when I posted this online earlier."

"You posted it online already?" I ask.

He holds up his phone and shows me a link. "$500 per ticket. Chevy will match every ticket purchased with a minimum guarantee of $500,000." He says.

The numbers flash in my head. "That's a $1,000,000 donation." I say shocked.

Sylvie laughs. "And she is smart too."

Everyone is excited and talking at once, when Ezzie speaks up. "Mary, would you like me to have Robert want to help the charity like we discussed? Like I used to help your Father make business connections."

"Oh yes please, Ezzie. Let's make sure he tries to think of a way to help the charity every year at a race. Thank You, Ezzie." I say.

"You are Welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Robert promises to see me at the track as he hands out grab bags to us all stuffed full of Chevy Racing stuff. Tee Shirts, Hats, etc. He then hands everyone an envelope, and says. "We have a partnership with Apple in all our production cars. In each envelope is a Gift Card for a new laptop, tablet, phone, and watch."

Everyone starts screaming. I can't believe he is doing all this. "Robert, Thank You!" I say shocked.