Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 20

Story Info
Mary & Anna get hit on at the beach.
10.7k words
4.82
3k
2

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

We get home from the beach, and Auntie and Uncle want to hear all about the game and the lake. Anna is telling them how I swam out and floated on my back. I have Zeena laying beside me with her head on my lap. I am petting her head and just thinking. "Ezzie, can ask you something?" I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Why didn't Auntie or Uncle ever take me to the lake after Mom & Dad died?" I ask.

"They were worried it would bring back too many memories for you, that at such a young age you might not have been ready to handle. They didn't want to upset you. Your life was turned upside down. They were grieving the loss of their friends. While taking care of you and Anna, and trying to keep happy faces on." Says Ezzie.

I had never thought of them losing their friends. That really makes me stop and think. "Mary, Auntie is asking you a question." Ezzie says loudly.

"What did you say?" I ask. "I am sorry I was thinking."

"See she looked just like that, and she jumped into the water." Says Anna.

Uncle is next to me. "Mary, do you have something on your mind you want to talk about?" He asks me.

I hug him tight. I surprise him, but he wraps his arms around me. "What's this for?"

"I just sort of realized something. All day at the lake I was remembering Mom & Dad taking me there. I was wondering why you never took me there after they died, and then I realized two things. One you were probably trying to keep me from getting upset by remembering them, and two. You had just lost your best friends, and you took me in. I never thought about your loss until just now." I say crying with tears running down my face.

Uncle has tears running down his cheeks and is trying not to actually cry, and I can hear Auntie sob behind me. Uncle is having a hard time talking, but he is looking into my eyes. I can see pain in his eyes. He reaches up and holds my face in his hands. "That was...umm...our job." He says holding back the tears. "That's what parents do. They take care of their children first, and themselves second." Uncle looks over at Anna. I turn and look over and I see Anna & Auntie hugging each other and crying. "Don't either of you ever forget that. No matter how old you get, you will both be our little girls. Always!"

"I know Daddy." Anna says and she comes over to us. He holds his other arm open and he hugs each of us in an arm. I feel Auntie come in behind us and hug us from behind. We all hug like that for a moment until Uncle groans. "Man smothered by 1,000 pounds of crying women."

Auntie jokingly takes offense to that comment. "A Thousand Pounds?"

"Too much?" Uncle asks with a smile. "Ok 500 pounds."

"What! I was going to suggest ice cream, but I guess I am Fat!" She says with a fake attitude.

Anna giggles. "If anyone is fat here it's you Dad." She says patting his soft middle aged belly.

"Hey, it took a lot of hard work and beers over the years to get that soft belly." He says.

"And we love every growing inch of it." I giggle.

"Ok that's it." He says joking as he pushes us off his lap. "No more hugs for either of you." He laughs.

I stand up and Auntie is there. She hugs me and sniffles. "My little girls are growing up." She looks at me and smiles. "I am proud of you." She says.

"You are?" I ask surprised

She gives me a big proud smile. "You have grown up into a beautiful, caring, young woman. It takes a lot of maturity to admit you never thought of that before, and you shouldn't have. You were a child. Our job was to console you, and to make you feel loved and safe. But thinking about it now shows just how much you have grown over the years. We are ALL very proud of you." She says placing her hand on my chest over my Mom & Dads rings, and hugs me.

"Thank you Auntie. I love you." I say as I hug her.

"Oh Baby, I love you too."

Uncle speaks up. "Who wants ice cream?"

We all go out into the kitchen for ice cream.

We are just about done eating our ice cream when I get a text.

SYLVIE - I thought you might like a rough copy of the video. I sent a copy to Julie.

I look at Anna. "The video!"

"Oh my God, and the cars." Says Anna.

"What cars? What video?" Asks Uncle.

"Oh my God. Come see." I say heading into the livingroom to play the video. While we are watching Sylvie sends me another clip.

It finishes and Uncle says. "Wait a minute. Replay that." As he grabs a pen and paper and writes down each name. It finishes and he looks up. "That's eight different sports stars, ten if you count The Bats and The Coyotes. They cover every major sport in the country. This is amazing." He says shocked.

While the video was playing the second time I looked at Sylvie's text. I can see the screenshot of me just after I signed the hood. I turn and look at Uncle & Auntie. "And then there was the car." I say with a big smile as I make a big over the top sweep of my hand to send the new video to the TV. It shows me just standing up from signing the hood. Robert is explaining Chevys donation, and me blurting out. "That's $1,000,000!"

The camera then circles the car showing off the paint job and the video ends. "Oh Mary!" Gasps Auntie as she hugs me from behind. "That looks Amazing!"

I smile. "Yeah, it kind of does."

Uncle speaks up. "I think you need a chaperone for the race." He says.

Auntie turns back and smiles at him. "Bullshit." She laughs. "You want to go see the race cars."

Uncle laughs. "I do. I have never seen them in person."

"Have fun. I have no wish to go watch cars drive in circles all afternoon." Says Auntie.

That night Anna and I had just started chatting about her experience with the pills when Jim calls me. I show her his face on the caller id screen. "Go." She says with a smile as she gets off my bed and leaves.

Zeena huffs and repositions herself at the end of the bed. "Hl!" I say excitedly. "I've Missed You!" I say with a big smile.

"I've missed you too." He says.

I get an evil thought. I run my hand over my boobs and squeeze my nipples through my tee shirt. "Yeah, but I Really missed you." I say with a smile.

He stares at me for a moment and then glances up at some voices. "Wait, where are you?" I ask.

He flips the view around and I see two adult couples sitting at a dining room table laughing and obviously drinking. "Is that your Mom and Dad, and who else?" I ask.

He lowers his voice a tad. "Ok left to right, Dad, Mom, Aunt & Uncle." It's my Aunt's birthday, and as they said earlier. "It's time to break out the good stuff."

As I tease my nipples I realize I am horny and I get an evil thought. "Ezzie, please make sure no one in the house hears me, and keep everyone away please. I want to tease Jim." I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

While he is looking up and down saying who is who I quickly pull off my shirt and go back to playing with my nipples. "They are going to....shit!" Jim sighs as the camera flips back and he sees me.

"Something wrong?" I ask with a big smile and a sigh as I pull on a nipple.

"Oh you are evil." He says softly.

I lick two fingers, and then take my wet fingers and rub my nipple making it wet. "Just because you aren't in your room alone, doesn't mean I am not. Since I can't wrap my fingers around you, maybe I will have to use them on me." I say as I reach down and slip my hand into my shorts, but I keep the camera on my face.

"Now you are trying to make me think you are playing with yourself." He tries to be stoic. "Nope I am not believing it. You are messing with me."

"Am I?" I ask as I point the camera down. My hand is obviously in my shorts and moving around. I am not just teasing him. I have been rubbing myself spreading my moisture around. I pull my hand out of my shorts and get a close up of my wet fingers, as I move them up to my mouth and suck on them.

"Oh Fuck!" He moans softly.

I smile at him. "Would you like to see more?"

He glances up and looks back at me. "Yes!"

I drop the phone on my bed and push my shorts off. I pop myself up on some pillows, and spread my legs. I pick up the phone and point it at my face. "Are you sure?" I ask teasing him.

"I want to say no, but I am already rock hard because of you." He sighs.

"Can I see?" I ask knowing the answer. He just gives me a look. "Aaww. Too bad. I guess you will just have to watch." I say as I let the camera drift down my body with my hand. First I rub my clit, then I move down and rub my pussy. Once my fingers are slick I push two inside of me and moan.

"Fuck!" I hear Jim moan.

"Oh good idea." I say. I roll over and open my nightstand drawer. I pull out my new toy. "I want you to meet someone....Jimmy Jr." I say as I take out the new vibrator I got when I was out with Anna & Amy. It doesn't taste the best, but I suck it into my mouth and intentionally slobber all over it. Once it's good and wet. "I think you had the right idea. I need you to fuck me. Since that can't happen I guess I need Jimmy Jr's help."

I want Jim to see all of me. Where can I prop the...."Ezzie, can you please have Zeena lay nice and still?" I ask.

She already knows what I want to do. "Go ahead Mary. She won't move." Says Ezzie.

I prop my phone against Zeena, and lay back. "Can you see me ok?" I ask.

"I almost wish I couldn't." Jim moans.

I smile and lift my left leg, and reach down with the toy on my left hand. I don't want to block his view. I rub the head between my lips. With a push and a deep moan it pushes halfway inside of me. I hold it for a moment and look at the phone. "You fill me up so nicely." I say as I pull it out and moan.

Jim's groan almost sounds like he is in pain. "I really hate you." He says.

"I could always stop, but I think you want to watch me play with myself. Tell me I am wrong and I will certainly stop. I wouldn't want to... torture you." I say smiling.

"You are going to pay for this." He Hisses.

I prop myself up. "I want you inside me. If I can't have that, I want you to watch me." I say.

I lay back some and stare at the screen. I can't see him too well, but I know he can see me. "Jim, this is a nice toy. It's a shitty substitute for you, but it can do this." I say as I press the power button and it jumps to life inside of me. I gasp as it does. It's my favorite setting. I look down at the phone. "I want your hard, hot cock inside me." I say as I fuck myself a little harder and moan. For a moment or two all you can her is a soft wet fucking sound, and the vibrator. MMMM. mmmm. MMMMM. mmmmm. As I push it in and out of my pussy. I use my other hand and rub my clit. "I am so turned on knowing you are watching me. Unhh. Uunnhhh." I moan.

I am getting closer. I can feel my orgasm right there. Then Jim whispers, and with my buds in my ears, it's like he is whispering to me. "Cum for me, Mary. Fuck yourself while you imagine it's me. I am so close to cumming. I bet when you cum and squeeze me I won't be able to control myself. I will shoot my cum inside your tight, hot pussy." He says.

That's all I need. I jam Jimmy Jr deep inside myself and let out a long loud moan. My head is back, my eyes are closed, and I can feel my body shiver. "FUCCKK!" I hear Jim moan, and then he yells out. "Yeah I will be right there." He softens his voice. "I am sorry I gotta go." He says and the line goes dead.

I let out a deep sigh and giggle. Jim must be so hard and frustrated right now. I catch my breath and grab my phone. Zeena lets out a Hhmmpphhh and shifts her legs. I give her some lovings. "Good Girl!" I say.

I get up and put on my shorts and tee shirt, and sneak Jimmy Jr into the bathroom to wash him. I get back in my room and put Jr away all nice and clean and dry, and I pick up my phone. I text Jim.

ME - Kinda sorry, not sorry I teased you earlier. I really did want to talk to you and hear your voice. I have had a crazy weekend. Then I saw you, and I got so horny. It was like a switch went off. I know it was kind of mean. I guess I am sorry for that, but I do hope you liked it. Can you call me when you get home?

It takes a few minutes but I get a text back.

JIM - Don't worry. I hate you right now in a good way. I will call in 30-45 minutes. I have to drive my tipsy parents home.

I send him a bunch of kissing and heart emojis as I lay back and smile. Zeena takes the opportunity to snuggle in beside me as she looks at me and whines. I give her some belly rubs. "Yes I know. You are such a good girl." I say to her and her tail wags softly as I do.

I am starting to relax when my phone buzzing startles me. I tap on Jim's face. "Hi!" I say excited when I see his face. He is in his room, and has no shirt on. We will talk lots of times before bed so this isn't unusual.

"You were very mean to me earlier." He says.

I let out a small giggle. "I didn't mean to be. I really just wanted to talk to you. Then I realized you weren't home and the idea popped into my head." I say.

"Yeah something else popped too." He says.

I smile. "I wish I could help you with that. I would love to...". I say as he moves the camera. He moves it down his body. He is naked and his hardon is sticking straight out.

"So I see one hand on your dog. The other is holding the phone right?" He asks.

"Yes." I sigh.

"They stay like that or I hang up." He says.

"What?" I ask surprised.

"I had to watch earlier. Now so do you. The camera moves or you stop petting your dog, and I hang up and finish on my own." He says now looking back into the camera. "Fair is fair after all." He says.

I smile at him. "You are mean."

"I learned from the best." He says with a smile. "Unless you don't want to watch of course." He says using my words against me. "But I think you want to watch." He says as he moves the camera down to his hand slowly rubbing up and down his dick.

I can feel my pussy tingle. "I don't want to just watch." I sigh.

He moves the phone up to his face. "Neither did I, but you kept going anyway. Now can you behave or should I stop?" He asks.

"I promise I will be a good girl." I giggle.

He doesn't say a word, he just pivots the camera down to his hard on. He has what looks like a nice firm grip and is stroking up and down. I say softly. "I wish I was there to watch in person."

"I was thinking the same thing earlier." He gasps. "I am thinking of you on my bed right now playing with yourself." The camera moves and he smiles. "Just making sure you aren't cheating." He says as he turns the camera back.

I then realize he is standing beside his bed. It looks like there is a towel on it. He said I couldn't play with myself, but that doesn't mean I can't tease him. "So did you like watching me play with myself? I got that vibrator after we had sex the first time. Amy, Anna & I went out for a girls day and they took me to an adult store. We all got toys. Amy got and Andy toy, Anna a Larry toy, and I got Jimmy Jr. Amy and Anna were impressed." I say.

"Really. You told them that!" He sighs.

"Yes, I told my sister and best friend. We know how each other's significant other is built." I say.

"Wait, isn't Amy gay?" He asks.

"Sshhh. We aren't talking about Amy. We are talking about me laying in front of you. My legs spread and you are watching me finger myself, while I watch you jerk off. I want you cum all over me. I want you to cover me in your cum." I say in a sultry voice.

The whole time I am watching I realize he is paying special attention to the top of his dick. He is stroking up and down so his hand slips up and down over the ridge and part of his head, and then partially down his shaft. I will have to remember that. "You know I was imagining it was really your hot hard dick inside me earlier? I need you inside me again." I say and I hear him groan.

Then like it's in slow motion I see the slit on the top of his dick kind of spread open and a big thick shot of cum shoots out of it. Once it ends another starts. There was barely enough time between them to notice a start and stop. The second ends, and there is enough of a delay to see a drop of cum oozing out and then bang a third shot. Once that ends his cum just oozes out and drips off. "Fuck that was hot." I gasp as I hear Jim moan. "Let me see the bed." I sigh.

I hear Jim take a deep breath. He turns the camera. "Wow!" I gasp. "If I had been laying there my boobs and stomach would be coated in cum, and you would have gotten my neck and maybe my face with that long one. Fuck!" I gasp. "That was sexy to watch."

Jim turns the phone up and looks at me. "Whew!" He gasps. "Give me one minute." He says and tosses the phone on the bed. It's an odd angle, but I can see him pull the towel off the bed and I think he is wiping himself clean with it. I see him bend over for something and then he shuts off the lights. The room goes dark until he reaches for the phone. It focuses on him and adjusts the settings to show his face on the screen.

"Were you a good girl the whole time?" He asks with a smile.

I wave my hand petting Zeena. "It was hard, but I was. I didn't want the show to stop." I say with an embarrassed smile.

"I felt the same way earlier. It was torture, but I didn't want you to stop." He says smiling. "So maybe we should try that in person?"

"Definitely. Just like you said, with me on the bed and you standing there. I want you to cum all over me." I say.

"Oh Jesus." He sighs. "Ok. So tell me all about your weekend." He laughs changing the subject.

I tell him all about the game, the lake and Chevy Racing. I keep Johnny & Sylvie to myself. He thinks the race is really cool, and wishes he could go. I promise to FaceTime with him from the track after he gets out of work. He is going to record the race, to see if maybe he can see me. We talk for another half an hour or so. We eventually hang up.

I lay in bed watching him jerk off again in my mind. I can't help myself. I reach into my panties and rub my clit as I see his cum shoot out of the end of his dick. I have a nice orgasm, and finally fall asleep.

I wake up to a text and email from Julie. "Call me. ASAP." They both say.

Ugh. She got the video. I am sure she wants to sit down and talk about it. Mike told me to be a Big Girl. I call Julie. She is amazed and excited by what Sylvie was able to do. She wants me in there today so we can plan out a schedule. I promise I will be there by 10AM.

I am driving there, and I remember Mike saying he called Uncle that first time I went to see him alone. He thought Uncle was driving me so he called Uncle asking for a coffee. I try to play nice. I call Julie and ask her if she would like a coffee. She says yes so I stop and grab two XL Coffees. I think I am going to need it.

90 minutes later with a rough calendar scribbled on a big white board, she has a plan. I have to give her credit. By the time I got there she had a current schedule for each team printed out, and if they weren't currently playing. She had last year's schedule printed for a rough estimate.

She first asks me about school and Xs off certain weeks altogether. "Mike & I already discussed this, and I agree with him school is job #1 for you right now." She says.

She laughs as I sigh. "He cares about you, and is still Your lawyer." She stresses. "I am just here to run the charity. And to that end we don't want to over expose it and have people 'tune it out' if you will." She studies the board for a moment and shifts some things around. "If I can make it work, I would like at least a few weeks between appearances, and hopefully jump East Coast/Midwest/West Coast."

She stares at it a little longer and sighs. "Well that's step one. The next step is reaching out to all these people and teams. Sylvie sent me their contact info." She says.

"Wait. I didn't see that. She sent you the contact information and not me?" I ask.

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers