Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I do need to call these people. It's kind of my job now." She says with a smile.

"I know. It's just, I used to get it and send it to Mike." I sigh. "I get it."

Julie smiles at me, and comes around the desk to sit next to me in the other chair. "Mary, I am here to work for the charity, and by extension, you. How about we work together on this stuff." She says pointing to the board. "I will handle the official correspondence, keep you informed, and you just keep being you. You are a natural doing what you do, and I have years of experience running things." She puts her hand out to me to shake hands. "Partners?" She asks.

I smile. She is right. Mike said that's why we needed her. "Partners." I say shaking her hand.

"Ok. So first up is the race. I need to reach out to Robert. How many people are going?" She asks.

"Umm, I don't know." I say.

She smiles at me and mimics me. "Umm, how about you find out and call me later today with a number so I can advise them." She says.

"Fine." I sigh and laugh.

"Would you like to hear the preliminary stuff for Rodney College?" Julie asks.

"Sure." I say.

"They want to do the ribbon cutting in August. I am working with them and the Coyotes to have the ceremony earlier in the day, before the game. That way we can show it at the game, and get a little more traction out of it." Says Julie.

"That makes a lot of sense." I say.

She goes on to tell me about the college. It's a little bigger than Andrew's College. The dorm will be the same basic size, but they have a few more kids that they are already helping. Mike has assured me we can do it. I think of the Apple Gift Cards Robert gave me. I know it's not enough, and I ask Julie if we can buy some for the other kids so everyone at Rodney can have them. She is sure we can work something out.

I get up and leave with one last look at the board. Damn I am going to have a busy summer. Anna ends up telling Larry about it at his house, and Larry's Dad wants to go. So now we have both Uncle & Larry's Dad as chaperones.

The plus side of that is Dad can drive. They want us up there early, so we have to leave early in the morning to get there. I can sleep in the car.

"The race is fun. There is a big presentation. They use some of Sylvie's new video. Robert again announces the raffle for the pace car, that will be drawn by me at the end of the race. He then has a surprise for me.

An executive from Apple steps up. "Robert reached out to me and told me about you. I had to be here today to meet you." He hands me an oversized gift card. "I understand you have a second dorm you will soon be sponsoring. Apple will make sure every student gets a new MacBook, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch."

I am so excited. I clap my hand over my mouth. As we are walking off stage it dawns on me. "Ezzie, can you make the gentleman from Apple want to support every new student in the future period?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

From there the race drags a little for me. Three dozen race cars driving 400 miles, with no mufflers is LOUD! Just before the end of the race I get back in the golf cart to pick the winner of the Pace Car raffle. I picked someone from Upstate New York, and I am floored by a check from Chevy Racing for two million dollars.

We walk off stage and it dawns on me that a car like this would be cool for Christmas for Kids. I ask Robert if it would be possible to do a car like that for them. I would be willing to pay for the car.

"That was your Dad's favorite charity right?" He asks.

"Yes Sir. I mean Robert." I say.

"I will have a digital print done. If you like it, Chevy will donate the car. Christmas for Kids can auction it off." He says.

"Oh Thank You Robert." I say as I hug him.

I am back in the golf cart thinking what a nice guy Robert is. When Ezzie speaks up. "Well yes and no. From what I have sensed in Robert he is a good man, but him agreeing was a mix of me and him. I had told him before to want to help you and your charity. It was helping you and a charity, but not your charity. That is when Robert decided on his own to help you with Christmas for Kids since it is you asking for a good cause." Says Ezzie.

"Well I am glad he is a nice guy, and I am glad I have you on my side. Thank You Again Ezzie." I say.

"You are Welcome Mary." Ezzie says.

Traffic was Crazy leaving. It took forever to get home. I fell asleep for an hour and I don't think we went 5 miles. I look over and Larry and Anna are cuddled together getting a little touchy feely. I sigh and think of Jim. I am jealous he isn't here for me to cuddle with.

In the morning Zeena is waking me jumping back up on the bed with wet paws. "Thank you, Uncle." I say to no one. Then Anna is shaking me awake.

"Come on sleepyhead, I have plans for us." Anna says, shaking me.

"What do you want?" I moan.

"Come on. Take a shower and get dressed."

"Why are you bothering me, Anna?" I whine.

"Because we have plans." She says as she pulls the covers off me.

"Ezzie, what is she planning?" I ask sitting up in bed.

"You are so your Father's daughter." She sighs. "She has a nice idea that I don't want to ruin. Right now she wants to go shopping." Says Ezzie.

"For what?" I moan walking into the bathroom.

"I do not wish to ruin a surprise. She is being very thoughtful." Says Ezzie.

"I hate you both." I sigh, getting into the shower.

"No you don't." Giggles Ezzie.

"Ugh. It's too early for this." I sigh.

Anna drives us to the mall and she takes me to the bikini shop. She looks at me and smiles. "We are both getting the sexiest bikini we can find."

"The sexiest?" I say.

"Yup. Then we are going to put them on, and go to the lake. It's time we give you some new happy memories from the lake. What better way than to have every boy there looking at us." She says.

I grab her in a big hug. "I Love You!" I say as I hold her.

"I love you too." Anna says as we head into the store.

We look around for a bit and settle on the same bikini, but in different animal prints. Mine is leopard spots, and hers is tiger stripes. The bottoms are sexy but modest with a high band around our hips showing lots of leg and butt cheek. The tops are nothing more than a band across our boobs, with a thin band across the back, and a loop around our necks that cinches the band together between our boobs. They look great on us.

Anna smiles "Great, we will wear them out." She unties the tag from hers, unties mine and hands them to the sales girl at the counter while grabbing a bag. "Come on, let's get our shorts and tee shirts." We put our underwear in the bag and get dressed. Anna walks up and pays for the suits. From there we drive to the lake.

She has a tote bag all set in the back with towels and lotion. "Come on, let's go get our tan on and make some boys drool." Anna says, pulling me by my hand.

We are walking through the trees when I decide to give Anna what she wants. "Ezzie, I want to make Anna feel a little special and sexy for this. Could you make anyone that thinks we are sexy, and thinks about hitting on us come hit on us please." I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Wait a minute. Not like crazy people, and when we say no they accept it and walk away." I add.

"Of course, Mary. I would never let any harm come to you." Says Ezzie.

We lay our towels out, pull off our shirts and shorts, lotion up, and lay down. We aren't there 5 minutes and a guy comes over. He is smiling at both of us, but is really checking out Anna. She sends him away saying. "I don't think my boyfriend would like that."

Over the next hour a couple of guys come over and hit on us. All but one is really hitting on Anna; she does have the curvier body the guys drool over. One guy is really checking me out. I send him away telling him I am into girls.

"No way!" He says.

Anna laughs. "Yeah way. She loves eating pussy." He walks away and we laugh hysterically.

A few minutes later a woman walks up to us. "Do you mind if I join you? My spot is starting to get shade from the trees." She asks.

Anna doesn't blink an eye. "Sure." She says and introduces us. "I am Anna and this is my cousin Mary."

She lays her towel down beside me. "I am Becky." She says with a wave to Anna as she reaches out and shakes my hand. It's a very soft handshake and at the end she runs her fingers along my palm as she pulls her hand away. It kind of tickles. I just smile at her. "So fronts or backs?" She asks.

Anna speaks up. "Fronts."

"Ok then." Becky says as she pulls her neck strap over her head and tucks it into her bikini top. "I hate tan lines."

"Good idea." Says Anna as I watch her pull hers over her head.

"What the hell." I say as I pull mine over my head too. We lay there chatting. Becky tells us she is a grade school teacher. We tell her we are going to Andrew's College. She moved here about a year ago for a job offer just out of college. The money and the bonus was nice, but she is a bit lonely. Missing her family and friends back home.

After chatting for a bit Anna says. "Flip." So we roll over.

Becky holds up her lotion as she rolls over and reaches back for her bikini strap. She tugs it loose, and smiles at me. "Do you mind? I am sure I missed some spots earlier trying to do it myself." She asks.

"No. Not at all." I say as I take the lotion.

First she jumps as the lotion hits her back and then sighs and moans as she rubs it in. "Oh that feels so nice. Either your hands are magical, or it has been way too long since someone has touched me like that."

I look at Anna, and she is trying not to giggle. I move down to her lower back and Becky rolls her hips and moans. "Oh that's so good." It almost sounds like a sexy moan. I lay back down, and Becky props herself up on her arms. If it weren't for her right arm she would be flashing me. That is until she reaches out with her right hand and squeezes my arm. "Thank You, Mary. That really felt marvelous." She says, staring into my eyes. I can't help but glance down and see her boob and hard nipple. She sees me look, pats my arm and smiles. She pulls her arm back and slowly covers back up.

I am laying there seeing her hard nipple in my mind when I close my eyes. "Ezzie, what was that?" I ask.

"She is hitting on you. You said to have anyone thinking of hitting on you and Anna to do it." Says Ezzie.

"Oh jeez. I was thinking of guys. I wasn't thinking of a woman hitting on us." I say.

"That's not what you said to me." Says Ezzie.

I can't help laughing in my head. "I know, Ezzie." I say as I glance over at her. Becky's head is turned so she doesn't see me looking. "She does have a nice ass and hips like Anna. Oh god, Anna." I think as I turn my head back towards her. Anna is looking at me with a big grin on her face. She caught me looking at Becky's ass. "Ezzie, what is Anna thinking?" I ask.

"Like you, Anna thinks she is beautiful. She thinks it's funny she caught you looking at her ass, and she saw Becky all but flash her boob at you." Says Ezzie.

I just look at Anna and mouth the word. "Stop." I am almost afraid to ask. "Ezzie, what is Becky thinking?" I ask.

"She is imagining having sex with both you and Anna. She has never been with two women before, but would love to try it." Says Ezzie.

"Has she been with a woman before?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Mary." Says Ezzie. "She has never had sex with a man. She is a lesbian. She is amazed at how turned on she got by you putting lotion on her. She hasn't had sex since before leaving home to come here. She likes that you looked at her boob like you did."

"She hasn't had sex in a year?" I ask.

"Almost. At the end of the summer it will be a year, and she is tired of her toys. She desperately wants to have sex with a woman." Says Ezzie.

"Oh shit." I sigh. "Ezzie, did Anna have the threesome she was talking about with a sorority sister and Larry, and not tell me about it?"

"No, Mary. It hasn't happened yet." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, could you make Anna see the three of us naked having sex? What does she think?" I ask.

"Anna is very excited and nervous at the thought of it." Says Ezzie.

"Miss Forward. Miss Big Mouth is nervous, huh? Let's see how she feels about this. Ezzie, have Becky notice Anna is getting too much color, and insist on applying lotion on her back. Let Becky get a little touchy feely and see what Anna thinks." I say.

Becky then looks up, as she holds her top. "Oh Anna, you need lotion. Let me help." She says as she gets up and fastens her top behind her. Becky takes the lotion and straddles Anna's thighs. Anna jumps in surprise when Becky releases Anna's bikini. "We don't want to get lotion on your bikini." Says Becky.

It starts as just applying lotion, and then becomes a little more. "Oh Anna, you are so tight." Becky says as she gives Anna's shoulder a nice firm rub down.

Anna lets out a small moan and just stares at me. I just smile. "It looks like you have the magical hands, Becky." I say.

Anna just gives me a look as Becky says. "I have been told that in the past." Becky moves down rubbing Anna's spine as she moves down, and then moves out over her ribs. Becky's hands move down Anna's side and her fingers make soft contact with Anna's boobs. Anna's eyes get wider.

Becky goes back to working down her spine and gets to the top of her bottoms. "These need to slide down just a touch." Becky says as her fingers run under, and pulls down on the bottoms. She pulls them down until they are just above the crack of her bum. You can see the very beginning of the crack of Anna's ass. Becky dips her fingers just under Anna's bottoms and rubs in more lotion.

I watch as Anna just sighs enjoying the rub down, and I realize I am getting turned on watching. Becky lightly spanks Anna's ass cheek. "You are all set." Becky surprises me. As she moves off Anna she moves onto me. "Oh Mary, you need more lotion too." She says as she sits on and humps against my thighs just a little.

She pulls my bikini top loose and doesn't bother with lotion. Her hands are still covered. She goes right to the shoulder rub. I can't help but moan a little. It actually feels good. I can feel her thumbs move down my spine, and then her fingers spread out. Her left hand that is visible to others behaves, but her right hand slips under my boob and rubs my nipple. I let out a small surprised gasp. I look at Anna as she watches wide eyed as Becky feels me up.

Becky leans over me, and says softly for only me and Anna to hear. "I couldn't help but overhear you early. So you like eating pussy?" She asks.

I can't think straight for a moment. Just like with Sylvie, she has me tongue tied. Then she pinches my nipple and bends a little closer. "Well?." She almost whispers.

"Yes." I gasp.

Becky turns her head to Anna. "And you, do you like licking pussy?"

Jesus this is happening all at once. "Ezzie, I know Becky wants to, and to be honest I am turned on at the thought of it. Can you make Anna want to too? Actually let's have them both get more and more excited. Let's have their imaginations run wild. They both can't stop thinking about all three of us having sex. The more they think about it, the hornier they get, and the more sex they want to have." I say as I glance at my watch and think of the time. "Until 3pm. I think two plus hours of sex is enough." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"I have only licked Mary's pussy." Anna says quietly.

Becky giggles. "Oh you two little incestuous sluts."

Anna corrects her. "We call ourselves cousins and sisters, but we aren't actually related."

"But you still call each other cousins and sisters?" Becky asks as she moves off me and kneels between me and Anna. We both nod yes. "I have never had sisters. It sounds kinky. Would you two incestuous sisters like to Cum home with me? Would you like spend the afternoon rolling around on my bed licking, fingering and fucking each other?" She asks.

Anna looks at me with a smile and softly says. "Yes."

Becky lays her hand on my ass and gives it a squeeze. "And you?" She asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Great. It's settled. Let's pack up." Says Becky. Anna & I stand up and Anna reaches for her shorts. Becky speaks up. "No, no, no, I want you two in nothing more than your bikinis. I want to watch your asses wiggle as I walk behind you." She says as she hands them back to Anna. "No clothes. No towels. Just your bikinis." Becky says with a sexy smile as she does the same thing.

As we walk out Becky walks a little fast. At first she is walking between us and she doesn't hide the fact she is watching our boobs jiggle and bounce as we walk fast. I can't help but admire hers doing the same thing. She then pats our asses, and slows down to walk behind us. She lets out a small wolf whistle and says. "I can't wait to see those naked asses."

Anna and I just look at each other and I can see the lust burning in her eyes already. I laugh to myself. "Who needs pills when I have you, Ezzie." I say.

"Well I can't affect you, and I can only affect their thoughts. The pills do also cause your body to respond physically for an extended period." Ezzie says.

I laugh. "Ezzie, I know. I was just joking."

I can sense her embarrassment. "I knew that."

I spin her ring on my finger so the stone is in my palm. I rub the stone with my thumb. "Ezzie, I can't imagine not having you in my head. This last year has been so amazing." I say.

"I feel the same way, Mary. I have loved being with you. You are such a kind young woman. You and your Mom & Dad have been the nicest people I have ever known." Says Ezzie.

"Aawww, Ezzie." I wish I could hug you.

"I know, Mary. I can feel how much you care. I feel the same way." Says Ezzie.

Becky breaks my train of thought. "Follow me, my little incestuous sluts." She says as she walks towards her car. Anna and I get in our car and follow her.

Anna looks at me. "I can't believe I said yes. I mean I have been thinking about being with a woman with Larry." She sighs.

I reach out and squeeze her thigh. "Think of it as gaining some experience so you can blow Larry's mind when you do have that threesome." I say.

Anna laughs. "Oh, he will blow more than his mind."

We both laugh and I imagine Jim watching me with a girl, and I get a tingle in my pussy. I wonder if he would like that? They say all guys do. We will have to see about that.

We follow Becky to a modest apartment complex. In the short elevator ride to the third floor she slips her hand inside our bottoms from behind squeezing our bare ass cheeks. I just sigh. It feels nice. The elevator stops and she pulls her hand out and spanks our asses. "Left." She says, as we walk down the hall. "Next door on the right."

Anna and I stop, and Becky walks between us trailing her fingers along our bare backs and sides as she walks by us. It gives me chills. We follow her in and she kicks off her flip flops. She turns in the middle of the room, holds a hand out to each of us. "Kick off your shoes and come here."

We kick off our shoes and walk to her. She takes our hands in hers and pull our arms around her. She first uses her hand to hold Anna's head still by her hair and gives her a soft, deep, wet kiss. She turns to me and kisses me. I sigh as she kisses me. She breaks the kiss and turns me towards Anna. "Let me see you two incestuous sisters kiss." Becky says smiling.

Anna reaches out and holds me with her free hand and kisses me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. "I am surprised when I feel Becky's hand behind me, and then my bikini top falls loose in front of me. I hear Anna moan, just before I feel Becky's fingers on my nipple. I am guessing she is playing with Anna's nipples too.