Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pulls back as Becky pulls our tops up. Once they are off Becky cups and squeezes Anna's boobs in one hand with mine in the other. She nudges us back so we are facing her. "I knew you two had cute tits. Would you like to see mine?" She asks me.

"Yes." I say softly.

"Then take off my top." Becky orders me. I reach behind her and undo her top. I pull it free from around her and pull it up and over her head. She doesn't say a word. She reaches out, puts her hand behind Anna's head and pulls her head down to her boobs. Anna opens her mouth and sucks on a nipple. Becky sees me watching Anna. "Do you want to join your sister sucking on my nipples?" She asks.

I don't answer, I just lean down and take her free nipple into my mouth. Becky holds my head to her and sighs as we suck and tease her nipples. After a moment she sighs. "Which of you two wants to lick my pussy?" She asks.

Anna chimes right up. "I do! Can I ask a favor though?" Asks Anna as we stand up.

Becky runs her fingers through her hair gently. "What favor would that be?" She asks.

"Larry will never believe me without proof. He thinks I am teasing him by talking about a threesome. Mary, will you take a video of me eating her pussy?" Asks Anna.

"WHAT?" I ask. "You want to make a porn? What if someone else sees it like your sorority scandal last year?" I ask.

"Oh stop. Larry will never share it. He might rub himself raw, but he won't share it. Please!" Anna begs.

"I will video you, if I can keep a copy for my personal use." Says Becky.

"You Promise no sharing or posting!" Anna asays.

What the fuck is happening here? I know sex videos can blow up in your face, since I am behind the recording of Anna's sorority sisters last year. "Ezzie, please have Becky & Anna forget Becky asked for a copy. I will record it, but you and I are going to make sure neither Anna or Larry ever share it." I say. "In fact Becky will record it on my phone, so Larry never asks who was recording. It will look like it was just Becky & Anna. Anna wants it so only her face will be recorded, not Becky's. A sex tape is the last thing a teacher needs. And the camera never points at me."

"Of course, Mary. We will need to get closer to Larry later for me to influence him." Says Ezzie.

"I know, Ezzie. Thank you." I say.

Becky looks at me. "Go grab your phone." She takes Anna's hand. "You come with me." And she walks her into the bedroom. I am just a moment behind them, and Anna is standing back up after pulling down her bikini bottoms. Becky is on the bed on her back, with her legs in the air pulling her bottoms off.

Becky props herself up on some pillows, and holds her hand out to me for my phone. She smiles at Anna as she spreads her legs wide. "Sit in front of me with your legs spread so he can see you are naked. Say hello to him, and then slowly lower yourself down as you talk to him. Tease him some, then lick me." Says Becky. Jesus she should be a porn director.

Anna nods and Becky hits the record button. "Hi Larry." She says and she giggles. "Yes I am naked between a woman's legs. I wanted to prove to you the talk about a girl-girl-boy theeesome wasn't all talk. What better way to do that than by making you a porno of me going down on a girl." Anna moves so she is laying between Becky's legs. "I am so excited to be doing this." Anna leans forward and licks her tongue from Becky's asshole to her clit.

Becky let out a soft moan. "She kind of tastes good." Anna says looking up at the camera. "Imagine kissing me and tasting another woman on my lips." Anna says with a smile and takes a long lick up Becky's pussy with her tongue out of her mouth, so Larry can clearly see she is licking her pussy.

"Please stop teasing me. It's been a long, long time since I have had sex. Please, I need to orgasm." Pleads Becky. Anna bends down and sucks Becky's clit into her mouth with a slurp. For the next minute or two all you hear is Anna slurping and licking and Becky moaning and gasping. All of a sudden Becky's body jerks, and she lets out a loud groaning, "FFUUUUUUCCKKKK!" And the phone slips from her hand.

Anna crawls up Becky's body and picks up the phone. Her face is wet with Beckys juices. "I can't wait to show you this, and to do it with you." Anna clicks the stop button.

I realize I have been sitting quietly on the other side of the bed watching. "Fuck." I sigh.

Anna crawls over to me and kisses me. It's a deep wet kiss that is full of Becky's pussy juice. "Your turn now, Cous. I am so wet and horny." Anna says laying back. She is laying across the bed, and I don't have room on the bed. I stand up and lean over the bed so my face lands in Anna's wet pussy. I know what she likes, and I get right to it. I want to make her cum hard. Her first orgasm comes quickly, but I keep going. I want to make her cum again, and cum hard.

I feel something wet and hard against my ass crack. I look back and see Becky. When did she get up? And when did she put on a strap on? I watch in fascination as she pours some lube on her hand. I watch her reach down, and I feel her slippery hand rub the lube into my pussy. I moan as she teases my clit with her slippery fingers. I see her smile, and then her dry hand is in my hair. "You keep licking." She says pushing me back into Anna's pussy.

"AAAHHHHHHmmmpphhh!" I gasp loudly as she pushes the dildo in with one push, and pushes my face into Anna's pussy.

"Have you ever been Fucked like this by a woman before?" Becky asks as she fucks in and out of me with her strapon.

I instantly think of Amy, but she doesn't use a strapon. I giggle to myself. "No one has fucked me with a strapon before." I gasp between licks of Anna's pussy.

"Do you like me fucking your pussy?" Becky says breathing a little heavy.

I have to admit it does feel good. The dildo is a nice size. It's not big or small, and something keeps bumping my clit. It does feel good. "Yes." I gasp, pulling my mouth off Anna for a moment.

I can feel Anna getting closer to orgasm. Her leg muscles tense up a little. Her stomach flexes a little. Her breathing get faster, and she reaches down and holds my face against her. Her hips start humping up. "Please." She gasps. "Right there. Fuck don't stop. PPPLLEEEEASSEEEEE!" She gasps loudly as she cums hard.

Becky pulls on my hips, standing me up straighter, but still bent over the bed. She slaps my ass. "Your turn." She says as she holds my hips and fucks me harder. She is fucking up just a tad and whatever is hitting my clit, is hitting it harder now.

From almost the first stroke like this I could feel my orgasm coming. I am face down on the bed and my clit is getting more and more sensitive. I can hear myself. "Unh. Unh. Uunnhh. Uunnhh. Uuunnnhhhh. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I gasp and fall to my knees as Becky pulls out of me and slaps my ass. My head is resting in the bed as I kneel on the floor.

Becky walks over to the foot of the bed. Her face is pure lust. She grabs Anna's thigh and pulls her around. She grabs the phone and hits the record button and points it at Anna. "Do you think your boyfriend would like to watch me fuck you with my strapon?" She asks.

Anna smiles. "He would Love It!" She says.

Becky holds the phone with one hand, and the dildo with the other. She records it rubbing up and down between Anna's wet pussy lips, and then pushes it in hard. Anna lets out a loud gasp. "FFUUCCKK!"

I just kneel there watching them. Anna's boobs are flopping back and forth, as Becky give her a good fucking. Anna is groaning almost in rhythm to the fucking she is getting. She has the bedding in her clenched fists.

Becky tosses the camera on Anna's stomach. Anna picks it up and holds it up to record Becky's strapon fucking her. Becky uses her free hand the hold Anna's thighs to her. Now I notice what I was feeling on my clit. There is a raised piece at the top. It's a flat curved piece with raised nubs on it. I watch as it pushes hard against Anna's clit as Becky fucks her.

Anna is getting closer to orgasm. "Don't stop. Please." She begs. "FFFUUUCCKKKKK!" Anna groans as she drops the phone. I watch her body go stiff as she cums.

Becky groans. "So close. Uugghh." She grunts as she keeps fucking. "Uunnhh. Uunnhh. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" She gasps loudly and shivers as she hugs Anna's thighs and cums. After a moment she pulls back from Anna.

Anna picks up the phone and looks into the camera. "I hope you liked watching me get fucked." She says. Purses her lips into a kiss and stops the recording.

Becky reaches for the clips and releases the strapon from around her. It drops off her and she lets out a big sigh as she falls onto the bed. I get up and go to the strapon. I pick it up and realize inside of it is a short thick dildo that was stuck inside Becky and a bunch of raised nubs above it that would have been torturing her clit the entire time. The entire inside of it is wet. She soaked the inside of it.

I look up at Anna and Becky both laying back on the bed. Becky's pussy is red and wet. I don't even think about it. I pull it up between my legs. I clip one side, and I moan as I feel the dildo nudge inside of me as I clip the other side. I pull on the straps to tighten it. My hips are a little smaller than Becky's.

Becky sees me pulling the straps as I look at her pussy and moans. "Oh Shit!"

I step forward and pull her legs to me like she did to Anna. I rub the dildo up and down her lips and then push it in, and Becky lets out a deep groan as it sinks deep into her pussy.

I start fucking her, and I pull out too far and have to push back in, and I keep falling out. The last time Becky lets out a disappointed moan. "Please. Slow small strokes. Get used to the rhythm. Then maybe you can try longer strokes." She says

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It's ok. It feels nice to be on the receiving end. I just want you to stay inside me ok. Now push it in nice and deep." And she moans as I push it all the way back in. "Now slowly out. Right there. Now all the way back in." She sighs as I give her some nice slow deep strokes. I push all the way in and the nubs bumps against both of us. I let out a small moan. "Feels nice doesn't it?" Says Becky.

"It does." I sigh.

"Now try a little harder." She says and moans as I go a little harder and try grinding a bit against her. We both moan as the nubs rub our clits. "Jesus." She gasps. "I am going to cum again." She looks up at me. "I need it a little faster, but stay inside me. Please don't pull out again." She begs.

I concentrate on the strokes. I hold her thighs and fuck her fast. "Ooh just a little deeper." She sighs.

She wants me mashing it against her clit. I try putting more hips into it at the end. "Oohhh yeah. Just like that." She moans. "Don't stop." I keep pushing my hips in at the end. I can see her orgasm getting closer and closer as I watch her face. "Oohh. Oohh. OOHHH. OOHHH. OOOHHHH. OOOHHHRRRGGGG!" At the end her gasp turns to a groan and I feel her legs tense up as she cums.

Anna is laying beside us. "Fuck that was hot." She says.

"Yes it was and I am so close." I say as I pull out of Becky and let her legs drop. I move towards Anna.

Anna smiles and pulls her legs up and holds them to her body. Her hips are right at the edge of the bed. She smiles at me. "Do it Cous. Use me. Fuck me and cum. Let me watch you fuck me and cum." She says goading me on.

I lean over her and push the strapon all the way in her pussy. The nubs grind on my clit, and I moan as I bend over Anna. She spreads her legs and picks her head up so we can kiss. We break the kiss and she drops her head back onto the bed. "Do it, Mary. Fuck me until you cum. I can see it on your face. You need to cum." She never stops talking and teasing me as I fuck her. "Do it Cous. Use me. Make me your fuck toy."

I grab her hips hard and jam in a little harder. God this thing is mashing my clit. I can't resist it. I shove in hard one last time and grind hard against her. "AAAAHHHH. AAAHHHH. AAAHHHHH." I gasp as I cum and hump against her a couple of times at the end.

I am leaning heavily against Anna's legs for a moment. I push off her, and like Becky, I unclip the strapon, let it drop to the floor, and lay down on the bed. Becky pulls me to her and holds me, and Anna snuggles up behind me laying her top arm over me. We lay like that relaxing until Becky has to go to the bathroom.

Anna and I are on our sides facing each other. I see the clock on the nightstand. It's just after 3:00pm. Anna smiles at me a little shyly. "I can't believe we did this, and I recorded it." She says holding her hand to her mouth.

I push her hair behind her ear. "You looked good. Have you made a sex video with or for Larry before?" I ask.

Anna giggles. "I have. He gets so excited." She must see the concern on my face. "Mary, he would never post them online. I trust him." She says.

"I know. I just worry about you." I say.

She hugs me. "I love you, Cous."

"I Love You Too." I say and think. "Ezzie and I will make sure the videos never get shared."

"Once we are home I will make sure of it Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie."

Becky walks back into the room with a robe on. She sits on the bed and looks at us. "I am so glad I worked up the nerve to come talk to you two. I needed this in the worst way. It was amazing." Becky says.

Anna smiles. "It was a lot more fun than just laying in the sand."

Anna & I get up and get cleaned up. I laugh as I realize we have to walk out to the car in just our bikinis. Becky laughs. "And I am going to love watching you walk away."

We hug and kiss Becky goodbye, and promise to stay in touch. We are almost to the elevator when Becky gives us a really loud wolf whistle. It echos in the hallway. Luckily the elevator comes and is empty before anyone looks out their door.

Ok so it's now the week before Thanksgiving and I am submitting Part 20. I will start 21, but I will be away for almost 2 weeks with the holiday. Part 21 will probably be early Dec. Have a Happy Turkey Day!