Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 21

Story Info
Mary, Ezzie & Jim go to Nick’s movie premiere.
16.1k words
4.88
2.3k
1

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I am so excited. I just got off FaceTime with Nicole. She is insisting Jim & I stay with her & Nick. She smiles and says. "And we have two spare bedrooms if that will look good for Auntie and or his Mom."

I smile. "Thank you, Nicole." I say.

"Hey, anything for my favorite co-star." She says and then apologizes. "I have to go. I am on set, but I have some big news to share with you when you get here."

"What really? Tease me like that and just hang up?" I ask.

She blows me a kiss. "Yup. I Have to Go. Bye." She says with a big smile as she ends the call.

"Big news? What big news? Ugh, it's going to be a long few days." I sigh. Zeena sighs and rubs her head into my leg. She can sense my aggravation. I reach down and give her lovins'. "Who's my good girl?" I ask her and she rubs her head a little harder against me.

I know it's only been about a month since I have seen Jim, but it seems like forever. I miss him so much.

The plane is finally in the air. It's a short one hour flight, and then I can wrap my arms around Jim and hug him. I giggle to myself, and hopefully a whole lot more later tonight.

I land, get my bags, and walk out of the secure part of the airport. Just outside the doors is Jim with a big smile on his face. I actually scream and run to him. I jump up and hug him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He holds me tight in his arms. I am so excited I am ready to cry. "I have Missed You!" I say into his neck as we hug.

"I never want to let you go." He says. We look into each other's eyes and smile. "In fact I won't." He says as I feel his hands grip my bum and lift me up a tad. He starts walking back to my luggage with me in his arms. I lay my head on his shoulder like an overgrown kid being carried. We get to my bags and he pats my bum softly. I take the hint and unwrap my legs from around him and stand up as he lowers me. As I stand he gives me a soft sensual kiss. He breaks the kiss and whispers. "I can't wait to feel those legs wrapped around me again."

Just hearing him say that makes me tingle. Jim grabs my bags and we start walking out hand in hand. I start having thoughts of attacking him in the car, and I notice we aren't walking to the garage, but to live parking. "Aren't you in the garage?" I ask.

"No. Mom thought it would be easier for her to drive and live park rather than have me park in the garage. Plus she is excited to meet you." He says. "She says my eyes light up when I talk about you."

There goes the idea of attacking Jim in the car. I think as I squeeze his hand. "I hope something else...lights up, when you think of me." I say teasing him.

He doesn't get a chance to respond. A woman, his Mom I am guessing, is waving to us near the back of an SUV. She is about my height and pretty with a hippie sort of look. She has longer dirty blond hair that is wavy. She has a loose sleeveless dress on with some cleavage showing. She reminds me of a singer in a band my Mom used to like. "They are an oldie but a goodie." She would say.

"Stevie Nicks, in Fleetwood Mac." Says Ezzie.

"Yeah her. Thank you, Ezzie." I say. I smile remembering Mom dancing around the house with the music blasting.

Jim introduces me. "Mary, this my Mom. Mom this is Mary."

I reach out to shake her hand. "It's nice to meet you Mrs..."

"None of that." She interrupts me. "My name is Christine." She gives me a polite hug. We get in the car and drive out of the airport. Christine looks at me and smiles. "So I understand my son is dating a Hollywood Star." She says.

"No Ma'am." I say. "They were just two small parts that Nick & Nicole offered to me to help support the charity. They are the real Stars. They have been so generous."

"Oh I don't know. It sounds like you have been very generous yourself." She says.

"Well I grew up watching my Dad support Christmas for Kids, then I saw the kids at Andrew's, and I knew I had to help. Luckily, I guess, my parents left me the means to do it." I say, suddenly a little sad. I think for a minute. I would give it all back if I could have my parents back.

Jim reaches back and squeezes my hand. I look up and he is smiling at me. It honestly makes me feel a little better.

"I am sorry, Mary." His Mom says looking at me in the rearview mirror, and seeing I got upset. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"I know. It's ok. Memories have a way of sneaking up on you sometimes." I say.

We get to their house, and it's a nice modest house. Jim shows me the spare room with a pull out bed as he puts down my luggage. He smiles at me. "Sorry for the interrogation in the car." Jim says softly.

I smile at him. "It's ok. Wait until you meet my Uncle." I giggle.

"Oh boy!" He sighs.

"Don't worry. Auntie & Uncle will love you." I say and give him a quick kiss.

We sit out on their back deck relaxing. Christine joins us, and makes small talk. "Ezzie, is she trying to check me out?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. She is trying to figure out if you are real. Are you looking for a fling? Why would a girl like you, with all your money, be interested in her Jimmy?" Says Ezzie.

"Wow really? I can't fall in love with him because I have money and he doesn't? Oh shit. Did I really just think that? I fell in love with him? I did...... I do love him." I think to myself. "Ezzie, let her ask her questions, and then realize yes she thinks this is real. I do love her son." I say as I smile at Jim.

"Of course, Mary." Ezzie says softly.

I sit there have a pleasant conversation with Jim & his Mom. I hear a car pull in the driveway. "Oh your Dad is home. You two stay here. I will tell him we are out back." Christine says as she gets up.

"Ezzie, she wants to talk to Jim's Dad about me, doesn't she." I say.

"Yes Mary, but she truly likes you. I just gave her the slightest nudge to believe you love her son. Which by the way you haven't said to him yet. Do you plan on doing that soon?" Ezzie asks.

"Again I am sorry about my Mom. She can be a little protective sometimes." Jim says, squeezing my hand as we sit side by side.

"It's ok. I get it. She is looking out for her son." I say as I answer Ezzie. "Yes Ezzie, it's not something you just blurt out. What if he doesn't feel the same way?" I ask.

"He does, Mary." Says Ezzie with a smile in her voice.

"Really? He does?" I ask as I rub my fingers along the back of Jim's hand.

"Really, Mary. He can't hide his feelings from me." Says Ezzie.

I am just smiling at Jim when I hear Christine's voice. "Mary, I would like you meet Jim's Dad, Mack." I stand up and look at Jim's Dad. He is your average looking guy. He is about 6 feet tall and is dressed like he works in an office.

He smiles at me. "So you are the young lady we have heard so much about." He says.

"Yes Sir I guess that's me." I say as I reach out and take his hand.

He gives me a gentle hand shake. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mary." He says with a genuine smile. "Jim speaks very highly of you."

"Oh God. Really?" Says Jim getting embarrassed.

Mack walks behind Jim's chair and holds his shoulders. "My boy here is worried we are going to embarrass him. That will happen later when we tell you all about his embarrassing moments growing up." Says Mack.

"Kill me now." Moans Jim as he drops his head.

"How about we go out to dinner instead." Mack says, squeezing Jim's shoulders.

"Do you think you and Mom can stop embarrassing me?" Jim asks.

Mack leans down and hugs Jim. "Not a chance." He laughs. "Let me go get changed." He says, and he and Christine walk in the house.

"Oh they are horrible." Jim moans.

We are alone for a moment. I stand in front of him and hug his head to my chest. He kind of rubs his head into me with a soft moan. "They love you. It's nice." I say.

"I could get used to this." He says softly.

I tilt his face up to me. "Me too." I lean down and kiss his forehead. The moment is broken when we hear someone coming. I sit back down, just as his Mom comes back out.

"Mary, are you allergic to any foods?" Christine asks.

"Allergic no, but I am not fond of seafood. My Dad was the same way. He said he was a carnivore, and carnivores don't hunt in the ocean." I say with a smile.

"Perfect. I know just the spot." Christine says and walks back in.

I lean over and give Jim a soft sensual kiss. I pull back and smile at him. "I want you inside me so badly." I whisper.

"Oh fuck." He sighs.

"Exactly." I giggle.

Dinner is at a nice chain restaurant. I have Ezzie, make Jim's parents begrudgingly agree to me paying. I tell them my Auntie would be upset if I didn't pay as a thank you for their hospitality.

That night, Christine knocks to see if I need anything in the spare bedroom as we all go to bed. I have no intention of going to sleep just yet. I lay there for a bit rubbing my clit and fingering myself. I want to be ready for Jim, the minute I walk into his room. I finger myself to a nice orgasm. I take a deep breath. Now for Jim. "Ezzie, are his parents in bed?" I ask.

"They are, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, they need to stay there and not hear us." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I have on just a long night shirt. I quietly walk out into the hallway. My room is diagonally across from Jim's. His parents' bedroom is at the back of the house with the bathroom between the rooms. I open Jim's door and slip into his room as I close the door.

Jim is laying on his bed stroking his dick. I just stand there and watch. I can feel my pussy tingle. He didn't hear me walk in. His face is turned while watching something on his phone. He probably has his earbuds in.

"What is he watching?" I ask Ezzie.

"He is watching a porn." Says Ezzie.

"No Ezzie, specifically what is he watching." I ask.

"He is watching a girl with a passing resemblance to you blowing a man." Says Ezzie.

"Oh I think I can help him with that." I say as I walk towards his bed.

I pull the sheet off his legs, and Jim jumps. His eyes go wide in surprise. "Mary!" He hisses in surprise and shock as his hand goes from stroking to covering his hard on.

"Ssshhh!" I whisper with a smile as I bend down, pull his hand away and suck his dick into my mouth. I can taste his precum all over him as I lick him.

"Mary." He sighs.

"Sshhh." I say as I stand up and pull off my nightshirt. I reach down and stroke his hardon now nice and wet with my spit. I rub up and down around his head like he was.

"They will hear us." He moans.

"Really! They will hear me sucking on you until you cum in my mouth and swallow your cum?" I ask as I bend back down and suck on the head of his dick.

"Mary, I am not going to last." He warns me.

My answer is to lick and suck on him harder and softly moan. "Mmhhmm." I then get a dirty idea. Anna can do it, why can't I? I pull my mouth off his dick. I take his phone from him, and turn on a light. I turn on the video camera. "Why watch porn, when you can watch me." I say.

His eyes go wide. "Really?"

I crawl onto the bed between his legs. "Really. I am going to suck the cum out of you." I say trying to sound slutty and dirty. "And I am going to swallow it all." I say as I suck the head of his dick into my mouth and look up at Jim with a smile on my face, and his dick in my mouth.

I run my tongue around his head. "Oh Shit!" He moans. I can taste more precum oozing out. He is right there. His body is starting to tense up. I pull back so my lips are just around his head, and curl my tongue just over the top. Just as I move my tongue he groans and I can feel his cum shoot onto my tongue, and start to fill my mouth. I pull my mouth off him, leaving his dick covered in and still oozing cum. I look right at Jim and swallow. I then open my mouth and stick out my tongue to show I swallowed it all.

"Oops, I left some behind." I say as I bend back down. I suck off what I can from the top, and then lick him clean like an ice cream cone. I smile up at him with his dick against my cheek as I rest my face on his thigh. "Now next time you need to watch porn, you can watch that, but no sharing it." I say, and I simply think. "Ezzie."

"He will not share it or show it to anyone." Says Ezzie. "But the thought wasn't even in his mind. He is amazed you did it for him, and you trust him not to."

"Well I kinda do Ezzie, but I know I have you for insurance, so Thank You." I say.

"You are welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I crawl up his body. "Now, I want you inside me in the worst way." I say as I get into position over him. I reach down and hold him still as I sit down on him. I groan as I feel every millimeter of his thick dick push inside me. I groan as I land on him and my clit rubs against him.

His hand flies up to cover my mouth. "Ssshh." He says with a smile on his face. I hold his hand to my mouth, stare into his eyes and moan as I grind against him. We stay like that forever it seems like. Jim's hand covering my mouth. Me holding his hand in place, moaning and groaning as I grind against him. Feeling his dick rocking and rubbing inside me as I roll my hips. My clit rubbing back and forth against him as I do.

All of a sudden I can feel it building inside me. I start panting and moaning. It seems like my breathing through my nose is so loud. I grab his hand and pull it away from my mouth. I fall forward and bury my face in his neck. "Fuck me, Jim! Please!" I gasp.

Jim knows I am getting close too. He holds my hips and starts fucking up into me. "Do it Mary! Cum for me. Squeeze me as you orgasm." He taunts me as he fucks me.

I swear every time I feel the head of his dick scrape inside of me as he pulls out, I get closer and closer to cumming. "Aahh. Aahh. Aahh." I start panting.

"That's it. Cum for me. I want to make you cum." He whispers in my ear.

"Aaahhh. Aaahhh. AAAAHHH. AAAAHHHHH." I yell into his neck. He stops and just holds me. His hardon is just wedged inside of me. My legs slide apart and my hips drop onto him. I moan as his dick pushes deeper into me. I pull my head back and look into his eyes. He is smiling at me. I can see the love in his eyes. "I Love You!" I say. Oh My God. I said it. I wasn't thinking. I just said it. What if he isn't ready to say it? My mind is going a million miles an hour.

"MARY!" Ezzie says firmly to me.

"What?"

"Listen to Jim." She says softly.

"I Love You too. I realized it while I was driving home from school. I was afraid you may not feel..". He says, but I stop him by kissing him. It's a long soft, sweet kiss. He has his fingers in my hair. I have my hand on his cheek. I pull back from the kiss, and he smiles. "So you feel the same way?" He asks.

"Yes!" I kiss his forehead. "Yes!" I kiss one cheek. "Yes!" I kiss his other cheek. "Yes!" And I give him another soft sensual kiss. "Yes!" I say as I pull back one last time.

Jim wraps his arms around me and hugs me. "I never want to let you go."

"Not even to have sex?" I ask with a giggle.

He kisses my neck. "Ok. Maybe I can let you go in a minute or two. I like holding you to me." He says.

"And I like being held in your arms." I sigh as I relax against him. I am so happy.

After a moment or two Jim says softly in my ear. "So about that sex." He says.

I roll off him and lay on my side against him. I reach down and put my hand around his half hard dick. He is covered in my juices so it's no problem stroking up and down over his head, and in no time he is rock hard again. I smile up at him. "Would you like to Make Love to me?" I ask.

He rolls/pulls me onto my back, as he climbs over me. He kneels between my legs as I spread them for him. He rubs the tip of his dick between my pussy lips and then slowly pushes in. We both moan as he does. I wrap my legs around him, and pull him down to me. We gently kiss each other as he gently fucks in and out of me. It's so soft and gentle. It feels amazing. He is hovering over me, and we are just staring into each other's eyes. I can't explain it, but out of nowhere a very nice orgasm ripples through me. I just sigh. "Aaaahhhhh!" As I run my fingers through his hair.

He keeps gently fucking me. "Was that a baby orgasm?" He asks with a smile.

"No. That was a beautiful, loving orgasm that the man I love gave me." I say as I pull his face to mine to kiss. We keep this gentle rhythm going and Jim looks off.

"Ezzie, is Jim ok?" I ask.

"Yes and no, Mary. Jim is loving making love to you, but he needs more. He doesn't want to think he doesn't want to make love to you." Says Ezzie.

Oh I Love this man! "You need more don't you?" I ask Jim as I run my fingertips along the back of his neck.

"No, this is nice." He says with a smile.

"Yes it is nice, but making love doesn't have to always be soft and gentle. It just needs to be two people who love each other having sex. I want you to cum inside of me." I say as I wrap my legs tighter around him. "Now are you going to Fuck Me and fill me with your Cum?" I ask him a little firmly.

"Yes Ma'am!" He says as he starts fucking me harder.

He doesn't get 3 firmer strokes and another nice orgasm rolls through me. "Aaahhhhh." I sigh.

"No more Baby Orgasms." Jim says. "I want to try something I saw in a porn."

"Really?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Yeah. It looked like it could be nice." He says.

"Ok." I giggle. He pulls out of me and rolls me on my side. He lays on his side behind me, and I feel his hardon poking at me. "Oh I get it." I say as I lift my leg and reach for his hardon. I line him up and he pushes into me. "Oh that's nice." I moan.

Jim sighs. "God, you feel amazing." He sighs as he bumps his hips back and forth.

I pick my leg back up some and it lets him get just a little deeper. He wraps an arm around me and hugs me to him. "Oh this is nice. I love you holding me and fucking me, but didn't you say you needed a lite more?" I ask.

"I did." He says as he rocks in a little harder and I let out a little gasp.

I reach down and rub my clit. Letting my fingers brush his dick as he fucks me. "And I can rub my clit like this too, while I feel you sliding in and out of me." I say, as I move my fingers to rub against him as he fucks me.

"I still want to watch you." He moans.

I smile. "And I want you to watch me, but right now I want you to cum inside of me." I say. I reach down a little more thinking I will rub my fingers along his dick when he pulls in and out of me. I am surprised as his balls land on my fingers. I curl my fingers up as they do. Jim lets out a small moan. "Do you like me playing with your balls?" I ask.

"Softly." He grunts.

I smile to myself. He is getting close. He is enjoying this. "So you like me playing with your balls?

"Yes." He gasps.

"Maybe I should squeeze the cum out of them?" I say as I grab them just a bit harder. I know kicking a guy in the balls can really hurt him. I don't want to hurt him. I just tease him while he fucks in and out of me.

Suddenly he jerks hard into me, as he wraps his arm around me and holds me tight to him. I can't feel his hips jerk, and then I feel the warmth of his cum inside me. I hug his arm to me and sigh. This feels so right....so perfect.

Jim tries to move. "Nnnooo." I moan. "I love you holding me just like this, with you inside me. Please." I beg. "Let's just lay like this for a bit."

Jim snuggles his hips up against me, and hugs me to him. He doesn't say a word as he does. He kisses my head and just holds me. I just hold his arm to me. I am lightly rubbing my fingers on his arm. I have never felt so happy as I do right now. I said it, he said it, and he means it.

I lay there relaxing and I realize Jim is asleep behind me. I relax against him and close my eyes. I wake up to Jim shaking me. "Mary, wake up."

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers