Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi." I say smiling as I remember all of last night, or is that tonight as I look around and realize it's still dark out, and the bedside lamp is still on. I reach out and hug him tight. "I Love You!" I sigh in his ear.

"I Love You Too, but my parents will have a Shit Fit if they find us like this. You have to go to your room." He says.

I don't want to. I could have Ezzie take care of it, but I am remembering how bad I felt after having Ezzie stop Auntie from flipping out after she caught Anna & I in bed. And then making Anna forget too. I don't want to do that to Jim, if I don't have to.

"Fine!" I sigh as I stand up. I feel sticky and wet between my thighs. I smile to myself. Jim's cum. I reach down on the floor and grab my nightshirt. I wipe myself and best I can and walk out of Jim's room naked.

"Mary! You are naked!" He hisses as I open the door.

"Yes I am." I say with a giggle as I walk out of his room. I hear him groan as I close the door.

I lay on the pullout trying to relax and fall asleep. My mind is all a jumble. I am excited and giddy from saying I Love You to Jim. Then I think of tomorrow night and the movie premiere. I think of Nicole and what her big news is. Eventually I fall asleep.

I wake up and I am in my old bedroom laying on my bed. My old Shepherd, Shannon, is laying beside me snuggled against me. Then there is a light knock on my door. "Mary, are you awake?"

"MOM?" I cry out.

The door opens and it's Mom. I jump up and hug her. It's her. It's her smell. It's her arms around me. "Oh Baby, it's ok. I am right here. You are ok." She says.

I sob into her neck. It's her voice. That soft soothing voice she would use. Her fingers rub my back as she holds me. "Ssshhh. It's ok, I have you." She whispers in my ear.

I have mostly stopped crying. I stand up and look at her. "I have missed you so much." I sigh.

"Oh Baby. I have missed you too. Do you want to tell me about Jim?" Mom asks me.

"Where's Daddy?" I ask.

"Oh Baby, Daddy doesn't want to talk to his Beautiful Girl about dating a man." She says with a smile. "Come on. Just you and me. Let's have some girl talk." She says and pulls me by my hand to my bed. We used to have our girl talks on my bed. Just me and Mom.

"So tell me all about him." Says Mom.

We sit there for a long time, talking. She tells me about the first time Dad told her he loved her. "I was so happy hearing him finally say it. I was thinking it for a while, and knowing your Dad he was too. Then he said it, and I was so happy. I swear the sun seemed brighter after that." Mom says with a smile.

Mom smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "I think it's past your bedtime. Why don't you get under the covers." Mom says doing her usual bedtime routine. She tucks me in and kisses me goodnight. She puts her hand on my chest holding her & Dads ring to my body. "Anytime you want to talk you let Ezzie know, ok?"

"Wait you know about, Ezzie?" I ask confused. "I thought I was dreaming about having you back?"

"You are silly. You can thank your Dad sometime. He came up with the idea when we made those videos. God, I hated making those, but I guess now I am glad we did." Says Mom.

I sit up in bed. "Wait. What?" I ask totally confused.

"Your Dad asked Ezzie to look out for you. Since she knew your Dad and I so well after being with us for years. Your Dad asked Ezzie to help you dream about us whenever you really missed us, or needed us. Tonight you needed to talk to your Mom, so here I am." Says Mom.

I look around my room. "Ezzie, where are you? Please show yourself." I say, and then there is a light knock on my door.

Mom looks at me and smiles. "Come on in, Ezzie." I say. I get out of bed as Ezzie walks in. She is in a long simple dress. Obviously something she would have worn when she was alive. I simply walk up to her and hug her. "How did you know I needed this?" I ask.

"Mary, there is nothing you can hide from me. The smallest little thought you have I hear. I have learned over the years to ignore most of the random thoughts. Today you kept pushing them down, but you kept thinking about and missing your parents. Meeting Christine, and thinking about your Mom dancing as she cleaned the kitchen. Talking to Christine in the car about your Dad and Christmas for Kids. And finally after you told Jim you loved him, your thoughts were all jumbled. One of those thoughts was about telling your Mom, and then you quickly pushed it down. Some of my favorite memories of my Mother were our talks. I thought you needed one too." Says Ezzie.

All I can do is hug Ezzie. "Thank You, Ezzie." I almost sob into her neck as I hug her.

She holds me tight. "You are Welcome, Mary." She says softly to me.

I pull back and look at her as I hold her arms. "You really are my best friend, you know that right?" I ask.

Ezzie smiles at me. She taps my forehead with her finger. "I am in there with you everyday. I know." She says.

I hug her again. "I Love you, Ezzie."

"I Love you too, Mary." Says Ezzie holding me tight.

"Ok you two, it's bedtime." Says Mom.

"What? Really?" I ask.

"Yes really. You have had a long day, and you have a busy day tomorrow. You need your sleep." Mom says giving me her Mom look. It's a look I can even imagine saying no to. I crawl back into bed. She tucks me back in and gently pushes Ezzie out of the room in front of her.

Then I am waking up in a strange bed. I sigh. It was a beautiful dream, but just a dream. I am on the sofa bed at Jim's house, and Christine is knocking on the door. "Mary." She says.

"Yup. I am awake." I say.

"Coffee?" She asks.

"Yes please." I say.

"Ten minutes in the kitchen." She says and walks away.

"Thank you." I say as she walks away.

I hear her knock on Jim's door. "Get up, Jim." She yells and I here her go down the stairs.

I hold up my hand and look at Ezzie's ring. "Ezzie?"

"Yes, Mary." She says.

"Thank You!" I say.

"You are welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I start replaying the dream in my head. "Ezzie, what did my Mom mean when she said she hated making those videos? Did they make more than one video?" I ask.

"Yes Mary, they made more than one." Says Ezzie.

"What really? Where are they? I want to see them." I say.

"You can not see them, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because it was your parents' wishes. Mike has them safely locked up with instructions when to give them to you." Says Ezzie.

"But you can tell me right?" I ask.

"No Mary. Your Dad was very clear to me about his wishes, and I will not go against them." Says Ezzie.

I let out a deep breath. I know better than to try and talk Ezzie into it. She will not budge on a promise she made to Mom or Dad. "You know it's a good thing I like you." I say.

"Like? Last night you loved me." Says Ezzie.

"You have been downgraded for not giving me the dirt on the videos." I say teasing her.

"Really." Says Ezzie. "Maybe I should re-evaluate your standing. Maybe you aren't in the top 3? Maybe somewhere in the top 10. There was Jacquard in the 1600s. He had those horrible warts, and screamed at everyone, but maybe he wasn't so bad." Says Ezzie.

"A guy with warts is better than me?" I ask.

"You started it." Says Ezzie with a smile in her voice.

"Ok." I laugh. "Truce. I Love you ok."

"Hhmm should I believe you, or are you trying to get back on my good side?" Asks Ezzie.

"Should you believe me." I tap my finger to my forehead, like she did in my dream. "What happened to, I am in there with you. 'I see and hear all said the Great Oz" I say laughing.

"I love you, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I smile. "I love you too Ezzie. Even if you are a brat." I giggle.

There is another knock on the door. "Mary, are you up?" Says Jim.

"Ezzie, where are his Mom and Dad?" I ask.

"They are both downstairs." Says Ezzie.

I open the door and Jim starts talking. "Mary...". Jim just stares at me. I am naked. I never put on a nightshirt after coming back to my room last night.

"Good Morning." I say with a big smile.

He finally finds his voice "...you're naked."

"You noticed." I say as I reach under his tee shirt and rub my hand along his body. I glance down and notice a bulge in his shorts. I go from rubbing his body, to reaching into his shorts and wrapping my hand around his half hard dick.

"Mary!" Jim hisses, as he looks towards the stairs.

I pull him into my room by his dick. I push the door closed and push his shorts down. "What were you thinking about that had you getting hard?" I ask him teasingly.

"Oh God." He moans embarrassed as I stroke his hard dick.

"Ezzie what was he thinking of?" I ask since he isn't telling me.

"He was watching the video you made him last night when his Mom knocked on the door." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself, thinking of him stroking himself while watching the video I made last night. I get turned on thinking about him watching it. Now I get why Anna makes them for Larry.

I reach up with my free hand and hold his face in my hand. "Baby, no lies between us. What were you thinking of?" I ask.

He sighs quietly. "I was watching the video you made."

I smile. "Good. I made it for you to watch." I say, and I see him get embarrassed. Part of me feels bad I embarrassed him. "Ezzie, could you make it so Jim doesn't get embarrassed with me about sex?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I can see Jim's face change a little. "I was watching the video you made when Mom knocked on my door." He says.

"So you liked it?" I say with a big smile.

"I Loved It! It's Fucking Hot!" He sighs.

I pull him towards the bed. I get onto my hands and knees and wiggle my bum at him. "Mary, we will get caught!" He hisses.

"Not if we are quick. Can you be quick?" I ask. "Ezzie you will keep his parents downstairs right?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Fuck It." Moans Jim, as he grabs my hips. He rubs his hardon around my pussy lips, spreading the moisture around. Then he stabs into me. We both moan in pleasure. Jim isn't wasting any time. He goes right to a nice firm fast stroke. He has a firm grip of my hips and there is no doubt he is fucking me. I want to push my hips back against him, but I am just along for the ride at this point. His hold on my hips is too strong.

Both of us are grunting and panting. Every here and there his balls slap against my clit. Each time they do, my orgasm gets closer and closer. Jim's breathing is get faster, quicker than normal. "MARY!" He groans and stays buried deep inside me.

His grip on my hips relaxes on me and I fall forward on the bed panting as I try to catch my breath. Jim is standing behind me panting. I look back at him. "I wish I could start every day like that." I sigh.

He starts pulling his shorts and stops when he realizes his dick is coated in cum. I point to the floor. "Use my nightshirt. I used it last night when your cum was leaking out of me." I say.

Jim leans over me after he pulls up his shorts. "You are amazing!" He says and kisses me.

"You aren't too bad yourself." I say with a smile.

"I should get downstairs." Jim says a little anxious.

"Tell them I want to take a shower. I will be down in a little bit." I say.

"Ok there are towels in the bathroom." Jim says as he heads out.

I lay on the bed, and catch my breath. I didn't orgasm, but wow it felt so good having him fuck me like that. It was so urgent and just...Wow. I roll over to get up and realize there is a wet spot where I was laying and a blob of Jim's cum.

I smile thinking of his cum still inside me. "Ezzie, when Christine washes the sheets please be sure she never notices any of the stains please?" I say as I walk into the bathroom naked.

"She won't notice a thing, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I step into the shower and put my face under the hot spray. It feels nice. "And Ezzie, thank you very much." I say.

"For what?" Asks Ezzie.

"For last night's dream. For being you. For watching out for me." I say. "I know technically it wasn't Mom, but it really felt good to talk to her. I feel better."

"You are welcome, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I feel like it takes forever to clean Jim's cum off me. There is much of it from last night and this morning. I had to loofah myself three times to get rid of that sticky waxy feeling on my skin. I wrap myself in a towel and head to my room. Ten minutes later I am downstairs with a warm cup of coffee in my hands.

Jim's Dad has already left for work, and Christine has taken the morning off so she can drive us to the airport. I was kind of thinking of surprising Jim naked on his bed playing with myself when he got out of the shower. So much for that idea. Ah well, another time.

We finally get on the plane after a delay. It's funny watching Jim's reaction to first class. He has only flown once before, and it was not first class. He is amazed with the room.

Two hours later we are landing in LA. Nicole told me she would arrange for a driver. As we walk out there is a big guy with a chauffeur's hat on, dark sunglasses and a black coat over jeans. He is holding a sign. "Karen & Jim"

As we get closer. That's Nick. I drop my bag and run up to him and give him a big hug. I flip my hand at his coat. "What's this?" I ask.

His deep voice is unmistakable. "It's my drivers uniform?"

"Really?" I giggle.

"Hey, it's worked so far. No paparazzi hounding me. Don't ruin it now." I see Nick look at Jim, as he tilts his head down and pulls down his glasses and glares at Jim. "So this is him?"

I slap Nick's chest. "Stop that!"

Nick turns to me. "You like him?" He asks.

I pull on his jacket to come down to me and whisper in his ear. "I love him."

Nick gives me a small smile. "Are you sure?" He says so Jim can hear. I just nod my head yes and smile. Nick turns to Jim and stands up to his full height. "Hhhmmpphh." He steps closer to Jim and puts out his hand to shake. "I am just messing with you. Nice to meet you Jim." He says with a big smile on his face.

Jim lets out a sigh of relief. "Wow! You had me going there." He says, shaking his hand.

Nick looks down at Jim with a blank look. "Did I scare you?"

"Yeah you kind of did. You are a big guy. I don't want you pissed at me." Jim says trying to laugh it off.

"Good. Remember that feeling. If you ever hurt this little girl it could become a reality." Nick says with the straightest of faces.

"Nick!" I say slapping his arm.

"Really?" Nick says turning to me. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I say laughing as I hit his back.

Nick ignores me, and turns to Jim. "Get the bags." He says and walks away with me.

"NICK PUT ME DOWN!" I yell. Now people are looking at us.

Nick spanks my bum. "You ruined a perfectly good disguise." He says as he takes off the cap and tosses it. His long hair falls out from under the hat. We make it to the car as the paparazzi get pictures of my bum up in the air, over Nick's shoulder.

Nick lands me in the back seat as he opens the back for the luggage. Jim hops in the other side and Nick almost runs over a guy trying to get one last picture.

I scream as I see a head pop up from the front seat. "NICOLE!" I yell and hug her and the front seat.

She sits up and smiles as she turns back to me. "Surprise!" She says, as she turns to Jim. "So you must be Jim." She says reaching out her hand.

Jim smiles like a goof. "Yes Ma'am."

"Jim, I am Nicole. The big jerk driving is Nick. Not Ma'am or Sir, ok?" She says.

"Yes...Nicole." He says.

"Ezzie, what is up with Jim?" I ask.

"He has always thought Nicole was very beautiful and sexy. He fantasized about her often. He is trying to play it cool." Ezzie says.

"And he is failing." I laugh. "Is Nicole ok with it?" I ask.

"Yes Mary. She is used to some young men acting like this around her. She is hoping it will wear off." Says Ezzie.

I kick Jim's foot as I throw Nick under the bus. "You need to talk to your husband." I say.

Nicole looks at me. "What did he do now?" She asks glancing at Nick.

"He threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the airport like a fireman, with my butt up in the air." I say.

Nicole turns to Nick and hits his arm. "Nick!" She says chastising him.

He starts laughing. "Come on. They got her best side." Says Nick. I hear Jim chuckle. "See, Jim thinks so too. Put it there." Nick says, reaching his hand back to Jim. Jim gives him a hi-five if you will.

"I don't like either of you right now." I say glaring at them both. Nicole just shakes her head.

We eventually get to their house and there are a bunch of cars in the driveway. "Good they are here." Says Nicole.

"Who is here?" I ask.

"Hair & Make-Up people." Says Nicole.

"Really?" I ask.

"Oh yes. We are going to look hot tonight in the dresses I got us." She says.

"You got us dresses?" I say.

"Yup." Nicole says, as she gets out of the car. "First I need to talk to you in private." She takes my hand, and walks me into the house.

"Why in..". I start to ask.

Nicole looks back with a smile. "Ssshhh." She says looking at the people now in the house. She walks me back into her bedroom and closes the door. I see the dresses hanging on the closet door. Nicole sees me looking. "I wanted to look hot, one more time." She says, as she reaches into her nightstand.

"What do you mean one more time?" I ask. She hands me a plastic stick. It takes me a moment to get it. It's a pregnancy test, and it has a big + sign. "You're pregnant?" I gasp a tick loudly.

"Ssshhh!" She says with a big smile, and just smiles at me.

I give her a big hug. "I am so Happy for you." I say.

She steps back from me. "No one but our families know. You can't tell anyone." She says.

"I won't say a word." I say. "When?" I ask.

Nicole smiles at me. "Maybe the last time you were here, or just after it."

I hug her again. "I am so Happy for you guys."

Nicole hugs me tight. And we turn to the dresses. They are kind of short snug dresses. They have simple bare shoulders, with a curved bodice showing some cleavage. The top is snug, and then loosens and flows as it goes down to about mid-thigh. "Do you recognize the colors?" Nicole asks.

"No. Should I?" I ask.

Nicole laughs. "They match the color of our fur in the movie." We both stand there laughing. "Ok we should get our robes on, and head out there." With both strip to our panties and put on the robes on her bed. We walk out to the living room and Jim is looking at a rack of tuxes, as is Nick. "I got the boys tuxedos too." Says Nicole.

I walk over to Jim. He smiles at me, and I watch his eyes look at me in the robe. We both smile at each other. "A tux?" He asks. "I brought a suit."

"You will look handsome." I say smiling. "Wait until you see my dress."

"Little black dress?" He asks.

I laugh. "Not quite. How about cute and sexy?"

"You are cute and sexy no matter what you wear." He says.

I pull him to me for a kiss. "None of that." Says Nick nearby.

I smile at Jim. "I Love You."

"I Love You Too." Jim says.

Nick just groans. I turn and walk over to him. I pull him down to me and kiss his cheek. "I Love You Too." I say with a smile.

Nick sees Nicole watching us. He puts his hands up laughing. "She kissed me. I tried to tell her I was married."

Nicole laughs. "Come on Mary. Let's leave the little boys to their tuxedos." She says as we sit down in two tall directors chairs, and two girls do our hair. Once that is done, two other girls come over and do our makeup. Then as we get dressed the boys sit, get their hair done. Three hours after arriving, we are leaving again.