Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Red Carpet is Crazy! Flashes going off. People screaming questions. We are walking behind Nick & Nicole. Someone yells out a crude remark about me and Nicole in our cat suits in the movie. Nick charges the barrier glaring at the guy. "What are you going to do tough guy?" The guy taunts Nick.

Nick actually growls. Grabs a small metal flag pole and bends it. By now security is there. Nick closes the pole in a loop and puts it over the guys head. "Get him out of here before I wrap that around his neck." He growls.

Nick looks at the other paparazzis. "Anyone have a smart ass comment to make?" No one says a word. "I didn't think so."

Nicole is now beside him. "Nick, come on. It's ok. I can take it." She says.

Nick is still glaring at the paparazzi. "You shouldn't have to". And then he turns to me. "And that sweet young lady did nothing to deserve that." He turns back to the paparazzi. "Am I Clear?"

A few guys mumble. "Yes Sir." Answers.

Nicole drags him away and we continue walking along the carpet behind them. A few minutes later someone comes over to Nick and talks softly to him. "Absolutely! He says with a big smile. We will all come over." He says. An entertainment show was about to interview Nick. He looks at the woman. "I need just a couple of minutes. We will be right back."

The man walks us all over to a corner. There is a Good sized Christmas for Kids banner and a man and a woman standing there. Even though he was ready to rip that guy in two just minutes ago, he is back to his friendly self. This is the couple that won the auction. I watch as Nick and Nicole are so nice to the couple. Taking the time to talk and take pictures. They pull Jim & I in for a big group photo.

Nick looks at the couple and says. "I will make a deal with you. You promise to keep supporting Christmas for Kids, and I will get the group shot printed out, autographed, and bring it to you inside. You have to promise to keep supporting them though."

The woman is all smiles. "I promise we will."

"Ok then." Says Nick. He looks at the photographer. "Bring it to me when it's ready please." He says. "Ok now back over here." He says taking Nicole by the arm and he walks us back to the entertainment show.

The reporter lets out a deep breath. "Wow! So where do I begin?"

Nick looks straight at the camera. "I will not tolerate that behavior towards my wife, or Any woman I know. I will find out who he is, and if you somehow sneak in to Any event I am at I will personally guarantee you, you will be leaving Very Quickly." Nick stands up, smiles and claps his hands. "Ok that's out of the way, let's talk about something else. How about how beautiful my wife & Mary both look?" He says.

Nicole smiles at the reporter, and hugs Nick's arm. "How about we talk about the movie?" She says.

"If I have to." Sighs Nick like a disappointed kid, and then he breaks into a big smile. He talks all about the movie and the director. "But the best part was sharing the screen with my wife for the first time."

"Well there have been rumors about it, but no proof yet. She isn't credited in the movie." Says the reporter.

"Nah. She didn't want to be." He wraps his arm around my shoulders. "This little thing here was nervous about shooting her first scene in a movie, so Nicole put on a green suit and joined her." Nicks says.

The reporter looks to Nicole. "Nicole, can you confirm that?" She asks.

Nicole smiles. "Guilty as charged. Mary was nervous so I helped her out, but then she was a rock star in my movie coming out in November."

The reporter looks at me. "Nick and Nicole have been so generous to me, to my charity Ben & Karen's Kids, with their time and friendship. They even made a donation of a red carpet experience here tonight for my Dads favorite charity, Christmas for Kids. By the time I did the second movie, I knew Nick & Nicole well, and it was like play acting with a friend. I was more relaxed." I say.

Nick says we have to go and shuffles us off. Nicole nudges me. "You were just interviewed on a national tv show, and you rocked it." She giggles.

"I did?" I ask.

"You did." She says moving beside me and putting her arm around me.

The photographer is back. He hands Nick an envelope with the photo in it, and a marker clipped to it. We stop inside the theater and we each sign it. Nick laughs and hands the marker to Jim. "Sign it. If they ask I will tell them you were an extra." He says laughing.

We sit in some of the roped off rows. Nick looks up into the crowd, and says. "Ah Ha. Found them." He walks up to them towards the back and hands them the envelope. It takes him 15 minutes to get back down. Everyone keeps stopping him and talking to him.

The movie is actually pretty good. It has some cool special effects. You can't even tell that it's me and Nicole in our scene. The special effects are so good, and they gave our voices a cat like purr.

The movie ends and outside where the red carpet was are a bunch of tables, a huge bar and a dance floor. Nicole puts her arm around me and leans into me to talk quietly as we walk. "I don't know if you drink at school, but I can't drink, and I can't say why. So if anyone asks why I am not drinking I am going to say because I don't want to drink in front of you. So no sneaking drinks." She says with a smile.

"Ok. I won't. I actually don't drink at school. I just have never tried it yet." I say.

Nicole squeezes me tight. "Well no trying it tonight." She says with a big smile.

"We won't. I promise." I say.

It's a long night but it's fun. We get back to their house and Nicole heads for the back deck. "It's a beautiful night. I want to relax out here." She says sitting on a chaise lounge. Nick goes to sit. "No no no." Says Nicole. "That's a rental and an expensive one at that. Go take it off before you rip it you Big Lug." She looks at Jim. "You too Mr."

Nick slaps Jim's arm. "Come on, there is no fighting with her when she is like this." He says.

"And bring us some drinks when you come back out." She says. She watches them walk in and smiles at me. "So Jim seems nice." She says.

"He is." I say.

"Is he good with secrets?" Nicole asks.

"What kind of secrets?" I ask confused.

"Like the kind of secrets you keep." She says.

"Like the kind I.....". And I pause. "You mean like sex secrets?" I ask.

"I do. He is cute. I am horny, and after we had our threesome, Nick and I fantasized about another man. I have to say I got turned on thinking about it. I think Jim likes me." She says with a big smile.

Oh wow. I didn't see this coming. I was imagining taking Jim to bed and fucking his brains out. "Ezzie what would Jim think of that?"

"Jim has fantasized about Nicole since she became popular. His only concern would be how you would react?" Says Ezzie.

"How would he feel seeing Nick and I have sex?" I ask.

"He would be ok. He thinks, "If it's ok for him then it should be ok for you too." Says Ezzie.

"What if he saw me and Nicole together?" I ask.

"Oh Mary, that would drive him wild." Says Ezzie.

"And can you please make sure he won't tell anyone." I ask Ezzie.

"He can't imagine telling anyone, but I will make sure." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Nicole. "What were you thinking?" I ask.

"Let's go to the hot tub, and leave the boys a trail of breadcrumbs with our clothes." She says getting up and kicking off her shoes.

"Won't the tub be cold?" I ask.

"Hell no. It's on a timer." She says as she removes her dress. Come on." She says with a big smile. She lays her dress on the deck, by the stairs. She walks about twenty feet and holds out her hand for my dress. She lays it on the ground like I pushed it off me. She walks a little further and pushes her panties off and lets them drop to the ground. Just before the turn for the hot tub Nicole points to the ground. "Drop 'Em!" She says.

I push them down, and Nicole takes my hand as I step out of them and we walk the short path to the hot tub. We decide wet hair will look sexier, so we dunk our heads and sit side by side facing the path.

It doesn't take another 2 minutes, and we hear Nick's voice. "No Shit!" He must see the dresses on the ground. I can't hear what Jim says, but Nick's voice is clear. "What do you think it means? There are two dresses on the ground headed for our hot tub." Again can't make out what Jim says, but Nick laughs. "Oh Shit is right!"

They are getting closer. "Kid, I think you are going to like this." Nick says as they step into view. "That is a beautiful sight." Says Nick. Looking at me and Nicole sitting side by side in the tub with the bubbles hiding everything.

Nicole stands up, and holds my hand pulling me up with her. Jim's eyes couldn't be any bigger than they are. "How about now?" Asks Nicole as she turns to me, holds my face in her hands and gives me a deep sexy kiss. I reach my hands around her and hold a bum cheek in each hand.

"OH FUCK!" I hear Jim moan.

I pull back from Nicole and her hands drop to my boobs and tease my nipples. "Do you like seeing me wet, and naked kissing Nicole?" I ask.

Jim just stares at us. "Yes."

"Would you boys like to join us, so we can all have some fun together?" Asks Nicole.

"Fuck Yes!" Says Nick pulling off his shirt.

"Well get naked and get in here." Says Nicole to both of them. Jim has his shirt off and is fighting with his belt. "Jim." Says Nicole. "Would you like to Fuck me while Nick Fucks Mary?

"Really?? I thought this would be watching you and Mary, and then me and Mary getting together." Says Jim.

Nicole drops her hand down and rubs my pussy. I let out a small sigh and stare at Jim. "Oh you two are definitely going to watch me and Mary." She says rubbing her fingers between my pussy lips. "Tell the truth, Jim." She says. "Have you fantasized about having sex with me?"

Her fingers feel so nice rubbing my clit, and then teasing me by just rubbing over my pussy but not pushing in. It's maddening. "Tell the truth, Jim." I moan.

"Yes." He sighs.

"One last question." Nicole says. "And a fantasy could become a reality. Would you be ok seeing Mary having sex with Nick?" She asks.

"I think that would be fucking hot. Watching her having sex and cumming. Being able to really watch her. It would be Hot." Jim says as both he and Nick are standing in the large hot tub.

Nicole bends down to my ear and whispers. "Oh you lucky girl. Jim is thick."

"He is." I sigh. "He feels so good."

"Sit on the edge behind us. I am going to let the boys watch me eat you out." I move back and sit against a padded rail, as I sit my ass right on the edge of the hot tub, with my legs spread wide. Nicole looks at Nick and Jim. "Now sit, and do not play with yourselves. You just watch." She says as she turns and lowers herself into the hot tub with her face between my thighs. She looks up at me. "Are they behaving?" She asks.

I look over at the boys and smile, as I nod my head yes, and then sigh loudly as she slips her tongue between my pussy lips and licks up. I hear Nick groan, and Jim sighs. "Oh Fuck!"

I roll my head back and close my eyes as I enjoy Nicole's tongue licking and teasing me. I gasp as her mouth pulls away and two of her slim fingers slip inside me. I moan and pick my head up to look down at her.

Nicole has a big smile on her face as she turns to Jim. "Did you ever imagine you would be watching me go down and finger Mary?" She asks.

"Not in my wildest dreams." He moans as we look into each other's eyes.

Nicole puts a thumb on my clit and starts fingering me fast. "Mary, Jim wants to watch you cum. I want you to look at him, and let him watch you as I make you orgasm." She says.

My only response is a louder gasp and she fingers me hard and deep while rubbing my clit. "You are so Hot." Jim says softly to me.

"Aahhhh." I say with a smile.

"Tell him what I am doing to you Mary. Ask him if he likes watching you." Nicole says.

God, she is making me feel so good. "Jim do you like...Aaahh. Watching her rub my clit...Aahhh. And finger me?" I manage to ask.

"Fuck, yes! Is she going to make you cum?" Jim asks.

She starts rubbing my clit harder and faster. "Aaaahhhhh. Yes! AAAAHHH. PLEASE." I am panting and can barely keep my eyes on Jim. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I scream and shiver and orgasm. I lose focus on Jim as I orgasm. Nicole doesn't stop her assault on my clit. I reach down and push her hand away as I shiver. "Please!" I gasp.

She stops and pulls on my thighs, pulling me into the hot tub. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me. She just holds me while I look at Jim. His face is pure lust and amazement. "You are so beautiful and sexy." Jim says to me.

I smile at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says, smiling at me.

Nicole sits next to me and wraps an arm around me. I can feel the cool night air on my nipples and then the warm water as the bubbles move the water. She turns to me and kisses my cheek. "Should we reward the boys for behaving?" She asks me.

"Fuck yes, you should." Says Nick.

I smile. "I think so." I say looking at Jim.

Nicole is talking to me, but intentionally loud enough for the guys to hear. Her eyes dart back and forth between me and the guys. "So when you suck that thick dick does your jaw get sore?" She asks.

"It took a little getting used to." I say still smiling at Jim.

"Hey." Says Nick.

Nicole smiles at him. "Don't worry Honey, I had to get used to your longer dick pushing into my throat." She glances at Jim. "I think you would have to dislocate my jaw to get him in my throat." She says giggling. "But I wouldn't mind trying." She says, looking at me as if she is asking for permission.

I smile at Jim, and double check with Ezzie. "Ezzie, Jim is ok with all of this right?"

"He can't believe it is really happening. He is already imagining Nicole blowing on him." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make him imagine seeing me blow Nick, and Nick fucking me. What does he think?" I ask.

"He is imagining you blowing Nick while Nicole blows him, and he is very turned on. He is imagining watching you on top of Nick. He is turned on watching the look of pleasure on your face, and your boobs jiggle. He is definitely ok with it." Says Ezzie.

I give Jim a big smile. "Would you mind if Nicole blows you while I blow Nick?" I ask.

"No, I don't mind." He answers very quickly.

Nicole pulls her arm from around me and sits up straight in the water. I sit up beside her and feel the cool night air on my nipples. "Really? Do you two need any more of a hint? Stand up and get those beautiful dicks over here." She says.

The two guys almost fall over each other, getting up, and trying to swap sides so Jim is in front of Nicole, and Nick in front of me. I watch as Nicole wraps her hand around Jim's dick. I know her hands are just a tiny bit bigger than mine, but her hands either look small or his dick looks big in her hand. Either way it's kind of sexy to watch. She bends forward giving the tip of his dick a kiss and a lick.

Nicole looks up at Jim with a big smile. "Now let's see if I can...". She says as she opens her mouth and sucks the head of his dick in her mouth.

Jim lets out a loud moan. After about 30 seconds Nicole pulls back and smiles at me, as she stretches her jaw some. "Are you going to just watch and leave Nick hanging?" She asks with a small laugh.

I turn and look up. "I am sorry." I say to Nick.

Nick puts his hand gently on my head and nudges me forward. With a big smile on his face he says. "I think you can make it up to me."

I smile and open my mouth sucking his dick into my mouth. I smile to myself as I realize how lucky I am as I suck on Nick. I have Jim's nice thick dick. I have Nick who has a beautiful dick like Amy's. Except his head is a bit more pronounced, and god he can fuck hard. I have Amy, with her beautiful dick with more of a smooth tapered head. Sex with her is usually so soft and gentle and nice.

I bob my head up and down on Nick. I get him just to the back of my mouth. It's still not a natural thing for him or Amy to push all the way in. I just don't get enough practice, and Nick doesn't push me down. He lets me control things as he just rests his hand on my head.

After a couple of minutes of concentrating on Nick I hear Jim moan. "Nicole."

Nicole never takes Jim out of her mouth. She just moans her ok. "Mmmhhhppphh." I watch her cheeks suck in, as she sucks harder on Jim. I can tell by his breathing he is going to cum. He lets out a loud grunt and he cums. Not a half a second later Nicole coughs, gags and pulls her mouth off him. I watch as Jim shoots two more shots of cum all over her nose, mouth and cheeks.

Oh No. I forgot to warn Nicole that Jim shoots a lot of cum. Her face is covered in cum. Her eyes are wide open with a look of shock on her face. Nicole's hand reaches up to her face and she feels the cum on her face. "I am a mess." She giggles. She looks up at Jim. "Wow, I wasn't expecting that."

"Sorry." Jim says quietly.

"Jesus!" Moans Nick looking at Nicole.

Nicole smiles at me, looks up at Nick and wipes some cum off one cheek and licks her fingers clean. She then wipes her other cheek and holds her fingers out to me. I open my mouth and lick them clean.

"Oh Shit!" Moans Jim.

Nicole turns her face and pulls me to her. I get what she wants, and I lick her cheek clean. She turns her face, and I clean her other cheek. She then holds my face in her hands, and kisses me. Sharing the taste of Jim's cum.

I have been slowly jerking Nick as I kiss Nicole. "Sorry ladies." He says. "I need more." He turns my head back. "I want to fuck your mouth. Can I do that?" He asks.

"Nicholas!" Says Nicole.

"Babe, I Need More!" He groans.

"No it's ok." I say, as I look up at Nick and open my mouth.

He takes my hand and places it on his thigh. "Slap my leg if you need me to stop." He says. I nod my head as he pushes his dick into my mouth. He starts slowly, but quickly picks up the pace.

His big hands hold my head as he pulls my head down on and back off his dick. For the most part he doesn't pull down too hard or deep. Lots of times he is just a tick too deep. I love the feeling of him just fucking my mouth. The primal urgency. I can hear myself gasping and gurgling as he fucks my mouth. "Gluugg. Gluugg. Gluugg." Over and over.

His hips start jabbing forward, he holds my head tighter, jams himself into the back of my mouth and cums. I can feel his body against my chin

I cough and gag as his cum shoots right down my throat. I can feel my body jerk as I gag, and I pull off Nick. As I do I am rewarded with another shot of cum on my tongue, lips and chin.

I am trying to catch my breath when I hear Nicole yell at Nick, and I hear a wet slap. "Nick! She didn't agree to getting your dick shoved down her throat!" She yells as she wraps her arm around me. "Mary, are you ok?"

I realize I have a fair amount of cum still in my mouth. I suck in a deep breath through my nose and swallow. I look up at Nicole. "I am ok. Nick did nothing wrong." I say as I look up at him and smile. "It was just perfect timing. He was just nudging into my throat, which was ok, and then he came. It shot right down my throat. I couldn't help coughing and then choking on his cum and dick. Pulling off him and....wait I owe you something." I say as I turn to Nicole.

I hold her face to me and give her a deep kiss with the taste of Nick's cum still in my mouth. She moans as we kiss. She pulls back from the kiss and licks the cum off my chin.

I splash some water on my face and wipe it as clean as I can. I stand up and smile at Jim. He holds his arms out. I move against him and we hug. After a moment I whisper to him. "So are you enjoying yourself?" I ask.

He pushes me back a tad and looks at me. "Did I enjoy watching Nicole go down on you and make you cum? Did I enjoy having Nicole blow me? Did I enjoy watching you blow Nick? Abso-fucking-lutely!" He says with a big smile.