F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masturbating father-son duo exchanged smiling glances just before Victor slyly tucked the remote and collar away in the space between his seat cushion and the arm of the couch, right next to the raygun.

Both of them believed that neither Samantha nor Connie knew about the raygun, and wanted to keep their new acquisition under wraps as well, at least until they knew how well it worked, first. While Samantha was indeed unaware that the strange toy gun she occasionally saw one of them with could alter their thought processes and base desires, Connie actually had a clue as to what was going on after seeing her brother use it on their mother before and after asking for a foot-job. Sneaking a peek through through the crack in a door they hadn't completely closed, she witnessed the busty middle-aged woman become uncomfortable and embarrassed at the request, glow with a brilliant, yellow light after Jerry raised the raygun to her, and then acted like she'd always wanted to get someone off with her feet.

Of course, she didn't know the full extent of the raygun's power, and never let on to the men that she was suspicious in any way whatsoever. Not that she'd be angry, really. In fact, she'd get turned on whenever she started thinking about it, but that was also the case with most anything that came to mind, Connie had previously thought. However, Jerry and Victor were unaware and uncaring of that potential fact, and were enjoying themselves too much by playing with their minds in secret to spoil all of their fun. Maybe one day, they told each other the day before, but that day would still be yet to come.

"Nah, just get the usual." Victor said. "How about you, Jer'?"

"I'm all set." Jerry said, wagging his hard cock from side to side and spreading his legs. "I could use a good-bye-blowjob, though."

"Uh huh." Samantha said sarcastically, rolling her eyes then biting her bottom lips as they landed back on the sight of her son's tempting meat-pole. "I just finished getting ready, and we all know it's never just a blowjob with you, you naughty boy. You can wait until Connie and I get back in an hour two. After all, I'm sure she could use a fuckin' break from everything you did to her last night, Daddy."

Victor's face went red with embarrassment from being teased by his grinning wife, and wordlessly waved her off in defeat as he looked away wearing a cheeky grin of his own.

Jerry, on the other hand, was kind of annoyed. He planned on using Connie as their guinea pig after they gave themselves a significant boost in semen production, but he supposed that maybe he was being a tad-bit overeager, and had all the time in the world to turn his perverted, freeuse sister into a living, giant-breasted sex-doll. Oh well, Jerry thought to himself, it'd probably be funnier if he slipped the collar on one of them for a short time and had them wake up to the changes, playing dumb about the situation all the while.

"Drive safe, sluts." Jerry said. "I hope you think of me when you both wind up deepthroating cucumbers in front of the whole store."

Samantha gave her son a wink and flipped him off as she walked into the short entrance hallway of their home, stepped into the kitchen to let Connie know that they were leaving, and then proceeded to walk out of the front door with her disheveled daughter in tow.

As soons as Jerry and Victor found themselves alone in the house together, the buff, older man quickly pulled out the rubber collar and remote control tucked away in the couch. Without a word, he threw the remote to his son, who caught it with ease. Victor took a close look at the band, carelessly stretching it out to find out if it would fit over someone's head and around their necks, which it appeared to.

"I'll let you do the honors." Victor said, putting the collar around his big head and thick, muscular neck. While it fit snugly around his throat, he didn't have any trouble breathing, but it was hard not to pretend that it wasn't there. The man spread his legs and leaned back into the sofa, looking down the vast length of his broad torso towards his huge dick and gave it a firm stroke as a bead of precum leaked from the tip. "Give me a pair of balls that never run out of spunk."

Jerry chuckled along with his father at the statement, and he quickly found the "Bottomless Balls" button located at the top.

"Bustin' twenty-plus nuts a day? You got it!" Jerry pressed the button after eagerly scooting a few seats closer and leaning over to get a better view of any signs of change in his cock.

The effects were instant, Victor's foot-long cock twitching in his one-handed grip and becoming as hard as it could possibly be. His already big balls appeared to noticeably swell up as well, and the droplet of pre resting on the head of his dick turned into a steady stream of clear ooze. Victor shuddered and gasped, slowly moving his hand up and down along the base of his mighty shaft.

"Oh, fuck." The increasingly horny man groaned, breathing heavily as his hand picked up its pace. Within ten meager seconds, thick rope after rope of cum began spurting out from his cock onto the carpet in front of where he was sitting. Jerry watched his father's toes curl up and his head get thrown back as he was overtaken by the longest, most blissful orgasm he'd ever expierenced. "Jesus, this feels so f-fuckin' good."

After about ten long seconds, the torrent of cum escaping Victor's cock slowed to a near-stop, leaving the floor in front of him caked in a sticky puddle of spunk as a thin trail of clear liquid continued to ooze and dripple from his still-erect member. The man's eyes fluttered as he mentally snapped back to reality, staring down in awe at the unstoppable mass throbbing and twitching between his large, meaty thighs. It was sensitive, but not as much so as it normally did after blowing his load, Victor realized when giving it a casual stroke, almost wanting to just sit there on the couch and endlessly repeat what he'd just done for the rest of the day.

"How does that bazooka feel now?" Jerry asked, leaning over a little bit too close for Victor's comfort, his eyes sparkling with curiosity as he gazed down at his father's giant cock, his own twitching like crazy between his slender, athletic legs. "You look like you're already good to go again."

"Yeah, I think you're right." Victor said with his brow furrowed, leaning away from Jerry's direction by an inch or so. While he was completely comfortable with being openly naked, masturbating, and fucking his wife and daughter right in front of Jerry, Victor couldn't quite understand why his son was always so interested in his cock. Part of him expected the teen to just reach out and take hold of it on occasion, and being that this felt like one of those times, Victor began to feel uneasy, but his overactive cock and everflowing balls kept him from feeling any less aroused. Jerry had proved that he wasn't a fruit in the days since finding the raygun, and Victor was sure that he wasn't either, but the way his son's lips were slightly parted in amazement; the way his toned, slender figure was leaning, almost hovering over Victor's midsection made the man want to do something other than jack off for once, and he was growing too horny to care who he stuck it into. "Why? Are you volunteering to help your dear-old dad get off?"

Victor took advantage of his son being so distracted, slipping his free-hand inbetween the seat cushion and the couch's arm while glancing down to secretly turn the raygun's dial towards the small image of three individuals, one male, one female, and one genderless, all of them surounding a the symbol of a heart.

"I, uh..." Jerry blinked, taking a moment to process his father's words, then reactively moved away a bit, blushing like a fool. "Wait, what?!"

"Hahah!" Victor laughed, then released his cock and extended that slick hand towards Jerry. "I'm just fuckin' with you, son. Now, hand over the remote. I wanna' try it out."

Unbeknownst to Jerry, his body froze in place completely for a few seconds and eminated a bight, golden glow as soon as he reached out to Victor, turning the nineteen-year-old into a true pansexual. His insecure but lust-fuel mind figured that if he made a move on his son, then that would be pretty gay on his part. But if he just seduced the inexperienced teen enough to make a move on him, then that would just be an excuse for a horny man to let loose his sexual frustrations out on a young, sturdy fucktoy who really wanted it, one who would soon be wearing the body-altering collar anyway, Victor mentally told himself with a dastardly grin.

Jerry absent-mindedly shrugged, his father gently taking the remote from him as he started imagining doing exactly what Victor had suggested. The idea of grabbing ahold of his dad's big dick, playing with it until it blew another load, and even picturing what it felt like sliding past his lips didn't repulse Jerry in the slightest, he realized. In fact, something about those ideas was incredibly exciting. Hell, part of fim began to wonder why he'd never used the raygun on his dad before in regards to making him a bisexual hunk. His dad's cock was always the centerpiece of the few films he's put together, and deserved to be treated as such, especially when there wasn't anyone else around to worship it, Jerry thought to himself in an increasingly horny daze of his own.

Victor was barely paying his son any mind as he held the remote up close to his face, and Jerry only half-noticed that the large man's hand was discretely sliding back down into the crevasse of the couch next where he kept the raygun stashed, too busy admiring his father's hard chiseled body, big strong hands, and the twitching python sticking straight out between his thick, powerful legs. Jerry's mouth began to fill up with saliva as he paid special attention to Victor's tight and very full scrotum, which looked to be about the size of a tennis-ball. Then, right before his eyes, he watched it grow and swell while Victor was groaning and holding down the button on the remote control to specifically increase the size of his already big jewels.

Victor stopped after a few seconds, his sack now resembling a grapefruit with a slight crease down the center as the thin stream of precum exiting his swollen cockhead became thicker, was being produced faster, occasionally drooling out a small glob of the clear fluid on its own and onto the floor with his previous batch.

"Jesus, dad." Jerry nervously chuckled as he did his best to relax back into the seat right next to Victor, his heart pounding in his chest as his own prick was insanely hard and now getting pumped vigorously with one of his hands, intentionally spreading his legs enough to have one of his knees and calves rubbing up against his father's. "Are you trying to knock an entire cheerleading squad?"

"Something like that." Victor chuckled, setting the remote down on the arm of the chair as he moved to remove the rubber collar around his neck. "I think I'm satisfied with myself for now, though." He said, then handed Jerry the collar before mimicking his son, gripping his twitching mass and pointing it straight up in the air as he began masturbating again. "Your turn, if you're up for it."

Jerry wordlessly accepted the collar with a grunt, reluctantly pulling his hand away from his angrily throbbing cock to stretch the material around his neck. It settled quickly and securely, but comfortably, just as it had for Victor. When he quickly resumed trying to rub out his second orgasm for the day, Jerry glanced around for the remote, realizing that his father was holding it, and he appeared to be pondering what he should do first while still casually stroking all twelve-inches of his glistening, drooling, rock-solid cock.

"Let's see here." Victor said, drunk on lust as he decided to press one of the buttons up top. "We might as well test everything first, right?"

"Wait, what are you d-d-...?"

Jerry gasped and shuddered as the collar gently pulsed and quickly sent a mild shockwave out through every cell of his tall, young body. He was tingling all over, his skin softened and smoothed out as his bone-structure was rearranging, the hardened fuck-stick in his grip began to shink and recieed into his body, and through a haze of intense and alien-like sensations and pleasures, Jerry looked down at himself and watched as his shoulders and waistline became more narrow and feminie. His light muscle definition softened as awash of freckles spread across his flesh, two soft and supple mounds sprouted from his chest while any hair on his body seemed to vanish without a trace, his hips flared flared outwards and became noticeably wider, all while his big dick became average-sized, then below average, and just as it reached only a couple of inches in length, a large blast of white-hot cum shot out from his tiny cock to empty what all had been building up in his shrinking balls prior to the transformation. When Jerry threw his head back and moaned at the powerful orgasm that rocked his changing body, the sounds that escaped his new, softer, fuller lips wasn't his own, but that of a sexy, high-pitched woman's.

"Oh, god!" Jerry cried out, both hands down between his legs and furiously rubbing the small, round, and very sensitive clit his cock had become, and then he breathlessly twitched a few times as he felt an emptiness develop in the pit of his stomach when his scrotum was sucked up into his body. A tingling, hungry emptiness, one that only grew in intensity the more he played his newly formed pussy lips. Eventually, Jerry's thin, gentle fingers worked their way into his new mound, mindlessly exploring the first few inches of depth of his pussy, his entire nervous system and spine throbbing with electrical pulses of raw, needy pleasure. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck-fuck-fuckfuck!"

Victor watched in horny rapture as his son-turned-daughter had her first female orgasm right in front of him. Two fingers on one hand were pumping in and out of her tight, virgin hole while the other deighty hand was rubbing her clit as fast as it was able, clear juices visibly squirting and spraying out in front of her and soaking both the couch cushion and the midsection of her lithe, supple body. When all was said and done, from the beginning of the transformation to Jerry's female ejaculation, only about fifteen-seconds in total had passed. And what a transformation it was, Victor thought to himself with wide-eyes and a giant cock that felt like it was ready to burst as he stroked it with abandon. His new daughter was absolutely stunning!

"Wow." They both simultaneously said, just before the cute, freckled, short-haired blonde snapped her head to the side and returned her father's stare with wide eyes. The following moments were tense, silent, and full of heavy breathing from both parties.

"Y-you turned me into a girl." Jerry, or now Jenny, softly said in her sweet sing-song voice, slowly turning back to look down at her new self, specifically the perky, tear-drop-shaped, D-cup breasts attached to her feminie torso. Her nervous hands rose and gently cupped them, then moved her palms up across her extremely soft skin and surprisingly sensitive, rock-hard nipples, causing her to wince and whimper at the unfamiliar sensations.

"Not exactly." Victor said hungrily, and when Jenny turned to her father, she saw the remote control sitting on his bare thigh as the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun was in his grip and pointing right at her. "I'm turning you into a submissive little slut with huge tits."

Jenny heard the sound of the raygun's trigger's click, and suddenly found herself repositioned and seated somewhere else, sitting on and leaning back against a firm, fleshy foundation of muscle and sweat with her legs spread. Her body instantly reacted to being seated on Victor's as soon as she was aware of it, and a wave of reignited heat flushed through her system. When the man's big dick twitched, the feeling of its base's length throbbing against her tight pussy caused an intense tingling sensation to quickly build up in the pit of her stomach.

"One that loves to get manhandled by her own daddy." Victor growled into Jenny's ear behind her, reaching forward and cupping one of her soft breasts as he held the remote up in front of them. "Now, let's see these puppies grow."

Things were moving too fast for Jenny to react in any appropriate way or say anything in her new voice, and her squirming figure felt too fucking good for her to even want to stop him. It all just felt right, but she was aware that that likely had something to do with getting zapped by the raygun. Beforehand, the thought of having the raygun used on her would've been terrifying, although now that it'd actually happened, Jenny was surprisingly much less freaked out about it as she expected. She helplessly watched as his thumb pushed down on the button that would increase the size of her breasts, feeling a strong mix of emotions that included fear, excitement, dread, and joy, all at the same time. All Jenny could do was stare down at her ample tits, one of them being squeezed and fondled by Victor's hand, in nervous anticipation as they began to tingle and expand right before her eyes.

Her breasts felt like they were vibrating harshly, but it didn't outwardly appear that way. Although, they were most certainly swelling with growth, their mass bubbling out through the gaps between her father's thick fingers while the upheld one slowly inflated like a round balloon and jiggled around with her body's jerks and spasms. Jenny felt them becoming weightier, more sensitive, and soon lost sight of the lower half of her body as their size could be comparable to a pair of fully-inflated basketballs with thick, sensitive nipples that resembled giant eraser-heads.

When the mind-numbing feeling of her mammary cells duplicating at rapid levels slowed to a stop, Jenny seemed to snap back to reality, becoming keenly aware of Victor's heavy breathing and her tight, quivering pussy rubbing up against the length of his aggressively hard cock.

"Jesus Christ..." Victor said as he sat the remote down on the couch's arm once again, then used both of his hands to squeeze, grope, and fondle his new daughter's very full, semi-firm, perfectly-round tits. "These feel fucking amazing."

Jenny threw her head back along Victor's shoulder, and he took the opportunity to start biting and nibbling on the moaning slut's soft neck, causing her to wiggle and shiver all-the-more. He realized that while she was moving around like crazy in his lap, she wasn't resisting in the slightest, her hands down and tightly holding onto his meaty thighs. The two became lost to each other's bodies and lustful contact, Victor not growing tired for a second of manhandling Jenny's huge melons. He could do this all day, he thought to himself, and soon he would have two more eager fucktoys to manipulate and fuck senseless.

He never would have considered doing what he had just done to Jerry to him or anyone else before, but his severe boost in libido was drowning out any thoughts swimming around in his horny brain that was related to being an actual father and husband to anyone, or simply a good man, altogether. He just wanted to fuck, and cum, and then immidiately repeat the acts. Realizing this, Victor chuckled as he pinched down on Jenny's nipples and squeezed them as hard as he possibly could.

Thanks to having been shot with the raygun's "control" setting, one labeled by a spiral icon that both men had been hesitant to use on anyone in the short time they've had it, Jenny was writing in pained bliss on top of Victor, ready and willing to do anything that her father wanted of her. Her body was under his control, she meekly thought to herself, by both the collar around her neck and the hands that were treating her big, fake-looking tits like they were a pair of gigantic stress-balls, and she was loving every second of the experience. Victor didn't care that whatever he did to her with the raygun was utterly permanent, she knew, and that just made it all the hotter for the squealing Jenny.