F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Jenny thought to herself with a giggle as she slowly stood up from the bed. She'd always been bi, or pan, according to her memories. But was that the cause of the raygun, or was it fact? Not that she cared. Jenny didn't want to go back to being Jerry at this point, and was oozing with gratefulness that her daddy had finally taken control of the raygun and herself with the new addition to their growing arsenal of perverted technology.

It was clear to her that she wasn't wearing the collar anymore, Victor likely having removed it after she passed out and was brought to her room, but Jenny couldn't wait to put it back on and have him do anything and everything he wanted to her with it and the remote. Hell, as she looked at herself in wide mirror above her dresser and struck a few giddy poses for herself, she couldn't imagine who wouldn't want to fuck her now. Even without the help of a mind-altering raygun at her fingertips, getting laid by anyone that wasn't one of the horny perverts she already lived with wouldn't take much effort at all, on her part.

Jenny blew her reflection a kiss and giggled, having more fun with her new appearance than she thought she would, then practically skipped right out of her room with an ear-to-ear smile on her angelic face, her pornstar-level curves wildly bouncing along with every strideful step.

As soon as she began to pass by the door to her parent's room, the muffled sounds of high-pitched moans and curses and manly grunts registered to her ears, instantly peaking Jenny's curiosity.

Unable to help herself, she stopped and listened for a moment before gently twisting the knob and peaking inside to see the breathtaking sight that awaited her.

"Oh fuck, daddy! Ah! Ohmifuckin'gawd, you're so fucking deep!" Connie wailed, her tongue practically hanging out of her open mouth as she was laying on her back on the bed with her hands gripping the sheets and a pair of yoga-ball-sized tits rocking and bouncing on top of her slender frame, all while their father ruthlessly pumped the biggest dick Jenny had ever seen in and out of her sister. He was leaning forward with his mouth latched onto one of her huge nipples while his hands were buried in Connie's titanic tit-flesh, both of them looking like perverse, humanoid animals with only one purpose in life.

Fucking.

Jenny couldn't tell which two of Connie's holes that his gigantic, two-foot-long, hard-as-steel cock slid in and out of her, and she began to drool at the sight of Victor's pendulous, cantaloupe-sized sack swung and slapped against her ridiculously big ass. Gawd, she thought to herself as she mindlessly reached down and began to finger herself again out of subconscious jealousy, unable to imagine just how much cum that those fat nuts would be able to produce. If the earlier load that knocked Jenny unconscious was as plentiful as the mess on her and her bed suggested, it wouldn't be long before Connie was positively drowning in cum by the time he was temporarily finished.

Jenny vaguely remembered her insides stretching and inflating like a balloon shortly before passing out, but had no idea how big her belly had actually become. She looked down at it for a moment and gave it a rub with one hand as she rubbed her clit with the other before quietly closing the door, being sure to let Victor and Connie play around with and experience the joy of their altered bodies and what they were now capable of. Besides, Jenny had other plans after realizing that Samantha wasn't with them, and that neither of the father-daughter couple were wearing the black rubber collar.

Passing through the living room and giggling at the ruined, cum-soaked carpet in front of the couch, Jenny found her mother in the kitchen, who was, in fact, wearing the aforementioned collar and standing in front of the stove. Her heart pounded in her busty chest as she instantly noticed the height difference between them. Samantha had always been a tall woman, but now that she was standing taller than Jenny for the first time in many years, she found something thrilling about their new difference in height.

Unlike the naked and very sticky Jenny, Samantha had one hand on her hip and was stirring something in a pot on the other, still dressed in the same attire that she'd left the house in earlier, only her white shirt was no longer untucked, which was likely due to the modest increase in her already busty chest. Her tits were maybe only a cup-size or two larger than her new daughter's, but they were large enough to produce enough side-cleavage from Jenny's perspective as she stood from afar in the doorway. While Jenny didn't have a full-frontal view of her mother's shirt-stretching tits, she had an amazing view of Samantha's enhanced, jeans-shredding ass. Juicy, firm flesh bubbled out from the numerous and various rips and tears that had definitely been caused by the matter-shifting collar around her neck, and while she was loving the sight altogether, Jenny wondered why Samantha was still wearing them. It seemed like she'd be more comfortable just going bottomless around the kitchen as she cooked whatever was filling the air with bold and scents of meat and spiced potatoes.

Then, a pair of items caught Jenny's eye.

She instantly took a step towards them without even thinking, silently entering the kitchen behind Samantha.

The remote control to the collar that was snugly secured around her mother's neck, as well as the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun, both laying out in the open on the kitchen table right next to one another.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. Once again, I'd like to thank Fidget for allowing me to write a 'F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tale'! They're an awesome writer, and you should go and find the other works that they've published, if you haven't already! This tale in particular shouldn't last more than another couple of chapters, and I'll try my best to get another one out there before this chapter is forgotten about. So, as always, stay tuned, folks!