F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she knew it, her body was pushed forward and sent tumbling down onto the carpet in front of the couch, landing on her hands and knees with her big tits swaying around under her. Jenny groaned and moaned, overwhelmed by every new and unfamiliar sensation coursing through her body, so much so that she didn't notice Victor getting down on his behind her with the remote in hand. He made himself known by giving her perky, round ass a hard swat, causing her body to jerk and a shaky moan to escape her lips.

Jenny slowly craned her neck to look back at him, just in time to see Victor press one of the top buttons on the remote. Not much in the way of sensations followed, but it did feel as though her pussy, ass, and throat tensed up and then relaxed themselves for a brief instant. It was definitely strange, but she had a pretty good idea as to what her father had just done to her body.

Gazing down at Jenny with unbridled lust, Victor set the remote down in the center of her arched back, placed one hand securely on her waist, then used the other to line up his thick prick with the entrance of her very wet, hairless, and aching cunt. He noticed that she was about to saything, likely in a hesitant protest of his action, but Victor took the opportunity to gently push, sliding the head of his monster cock between the folds of her tight, elastic, virgin pussy. His body shivered, while hers quaked, both of them gasping and moaning and growing louder as he pushed himself further inside.

"Holy shit, dad!" Jenny cried out, quickly losing strength in her arms and relaxing her upper body down on her massive tits, which were squished and bubbling out beneath her with the consistency of fully-inflated party balloons. "W-w-wait a seco-oh, oh fuck!

"Nu-uh." Victor declined, releasing his cock to take a firm hold of her narrow waist from both sides, forcefully burying his meaty member all the way inside, groaning and chuckling to pleasure as he felt the tight walls of Jenny's pussy stretch to accomodate his large size and practically suck him into her like a wet vacuum. "Now you know how Connie feels whenever you decide to use her like how I'm about to use... you."

Victor's last word was said with a grunt, his crotch now completely pressed up against Jenny's ass as the entirety of his cock twitched and pulsed within her.

It was so fucking deep! Jenny screamed internally, breathing heavily and moaning uncontrollably on top of her huge tits as her body was glowing with pleasure. It was as if the nerves of her elastic cunt were all ablaze, and with nary an ounce of pain to go along with any of it. Whatever was left of the former Jerry disappeared in that instant, replaced by a needy bimbo who was born to be controlled and bred by her strong, sexy daddy. Jenny reflexively wiggled her ass and pushed back against him, going insane from the need to get some friction going between them.

Victor wasn't quite ready for that just yet, despite feeling as though his enlarged and everflowing balls were on the verge of temporarily emptying their massive load into his former son's cunt. They'd felt that way ever since he'd caused them to triple in size, and was mildly sure he should've cum a couple of times already since his last orgasm. He quickly assumed that he still needed some work to get his cock pumping out a gallon of spunk, and wondered just how good it would feel compared to the last time it'd happened.

Releasing her hips, Victor reached forward and grabbed the remote laying on her back, then depressed and held down the button that would increase the size of her ass, as well as the width of her hips, he realized. He smiled and let out a sigh, all twelve-inches of his cock twitching like crazy inside of Jenny as her soft cheeks expanded and swelled against his pelvis, growing thicker, wider, and all-the-more juicy. She soon had a true hourglass figure. Big, round, and full tits; a taut, slim stomach and waist; a wide, bouncy, rap-video-star donk with cheeks resembling two volley-balls that were both firm and not at the same time. The fit, middle-aged man savored the sight of watching it grow while it lasted, but Victor knew full well that he wouldn't mind returning those proportions to normal just to watch them expand and inflate with bubbly flesh once more.

If he'd asked Jenny, and if she would've been able to answer, she certainly wouldn't have minded going through that again. Just like before, the powerful vibrations that once engulfed her tits had now enveloped her lower-half, only with the added bonus of being impaled on a hard cock that shouldn't be able to fit inside of her as comfortably as it was. Her eyes began to roll back in their sockets as her tongue hung out of her open, moaning mouth, unable to keep from gently rocking her hips from side-to-side while her ass grew. When the finishing touches of the transformation were finished, Victor tossed the remote behind them onto the couch and slapped his hands down into Jenny's cheeks, digging his fingers in and slowly pulling his cock out out of her cunt.

With a primal, throaty grunt, Victor pumped it back into her, then repeated the process as he continued to kneed her booty-flesh, over and over and over again. Jenny's high-pitched moans and squeeks of raw pleasure became constant and utterly-mindless, her thoughts fading off into an oblivion of sexual bliss as her daddy was quite literally fucking her brains out. She never would've expected getting fucked like that would feel so good, let alone just how right it felt to get dominated and fucked in the first place. Her altered memories told her that she'd fantazied about it in the past as a man, but always assumed anal would've just been more painful than anything. Now that her holes had been made to fit nearly anything put into them, Jenny could try the act as a guy and likely enjoy it, but that was on the off chance she was changed back, or if she even wanted to change back. She might as well try anal as a sexy babe, since she was already one, and to see how different felt with a prostate. That was of course when her daddy was done emptying his giant balls in her hungry, slutty pussy, Jenny managed to think to herself through the haze of endorphins coulding her mind.

Jenny could already feel some of Victor's excessive precum already gathering in the furthest reaches of her pussy as the majority of it leaked out from the walls of her pussy with each of the hard, rapid, and noisey slaps of his powerful pelvis against her big, bouncing butt, to which he had let go of to tightly grab back onto her narrow waist for more support. The longer he fucked her electrified cunt, the tighter her stomach felt, and the stronger the shockwaves of pleasure became. It took longer for Jenny to realize than she'd like to have admitted, but she was cumming each time half of his slick cock left and rentered her, each spine-gripping jolt of mind-melting goodness driving her further to sexual insanity.

They both completely lost track of time as he continued to pound away, eventually propping one leg up off of its knee without losing any momentum or power in his thrusts, her big ass bouncing and swaying as his swollen sack slapped against her upper-thighs. Being that he felt as though he'd been on the edge of busting a massive nut since before they started, Victor had expected to cum at least three or four times by now, but now the simple concept was entirely lost to him. He was animalistically driven towards nothing but breeding the smokin' hot, plastic-looking slut in front of him, and knew in the back of his mind that it wouldn't be long before his swollen genitals would explode with a rapture of relief.

When the time came and he finally bottomed out inside of her for good, the feeling was earth-shattering. Victor shot a constant torrent of his thick, hot seed deep into Jenny's rubbery-womb, but unlike previous instances in his life, most of the spunk rocketing out of his fire-hose of a cock didn't spurt out from the sides of her cunt, but instead stayed inside, causing his daughter's stomach to begin swelling up and inflating from under her. Sighing, grunting, and moaning, the large man's entire body quaked with pleasure as if a Hover-sized-damn collapsed behind his spasming cock and flooded out into the rest of his system.

Jenny, on the other hand, completely passed out shortly after her belly began to swell like a beach ball, eventually reaching that size by the time Victor had finished cumming. Both it, her knees, and her giant, round tits supported her there on the floor, high enough for her father to remain buried inside of her for the duration of his orgasm. Jenny herself wasn't able to count how many times she herself came, and the final, massive one that struck the core of her nervous system happened at the same time her cunt became an oversized cum-balloon.

As he half-stood there on the floor for who-knows-how-long while mindlessly grinding his crotch against her big, soft ass, Victor's senses slowly began to return to him. Breathing heavily and sweating profusely, the first thing he realized was how thirsty he was, the second was how fatigued he wasn't. He felt like he could get up and run a mile, and according to his still-erect, quickly desensitizing cock, he figured he could go for another round of...

With a few rapid blinks and a strong dose of post-nut reality hitting him like a freight train, Victor remembered that the sexy piece of ass he was stuffed into was, in fact, his own son.

"Oh no!" Victor said in a panic, a sense of terror overtaking him upon understanding that his lust had caused him to lose control of himself and turn Jerry into a big-titted, pansexual bimbo, one that he proceeded to use as a sex-doll for his comically large and messy orgasm. Slowly, carefully, and soon, reluctantly, Victor began to pull his engorged prick out of Jenny, or whatever the fuck he should be calling her in this state. Every inch exiting came with at least three hard throbs, driving the man mad with pleasure as his libido was still in high-gear, clouding his more-rational thoughts once more. He wasn't as sensitive as he had been, but he was just as hard, and he could feel the dull ache of his giant testicles refilling with another bountiful load of thick, sticky seed.

By the time all twelve inches had left her trembling, unconscious body, his cock was already leaking with a constant, thin stream of clear precum down onto the already sticky floor beneath them, while the first two or three inches of Jenny's elastic, indestructible pussy walls tightened shut and sealed off the few gallons of seed that'd been pumped into her. She simply lay there, her body rocking around on her wobbly belly and perfectly round tits as her big, bubbly cheeks did the same in a separate rhythm. It was comical, almost, Victor thought to himself as he mindlessly reached out and his big hand planted itself down on one cheek, giving its supple, soft flesh a hard squeeze.

He shook his head and slapped his free hand against his handsome face to try and sober himself up, then quickly looked towards the couch for the remote. He'd gotten more than carried away, and felt himself slipping into the same horny trance that he found himself in. As soon as his eyes found the remote control to the collar around Jenny's neck, Victor began to formulate his plan of action.

First, he'd need to-

HONK HONK!

Victor's eyes went wide with panic, knowing that that was Samantha and Connie letting him know that they were home and to come help with bringing in the groceries. He quickly glanced around at his son-turned-daughter, his overactive equipment, then towards the gooey mess under them, all in under a second. There was no time for any kind of normal explanation, he quickly realized given the very abnormal setting he found himself in, and Jerry's, or Jenny's had already been irreversibly affected by the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun, so Victor resigned from listening to his good conscience and proceeded to do whatever it was that his immediate, horny thoughts were insisting.

He would've felt terrible about what he'd done and what he was about to do, and absolutely knew that he should, but Victor was too fucking turned on and had too little time to think up an explanation to care, in the end. His wife and daughter's minds had already been corrupted beyond repair, so what the ideas he began to formulate would rid the need of him having to explain himself to any degree, and would end up with three busty, perverted sluts bouncing on his cock before too long. Slowly standing up and making his way to the couch, he snatched up the remote from the couch's seat, then reached into the crevasse next to it and grabbed the raygun, as well.

After that, Victor turned and let out a grunt as he picked up the young and heavy mass of fuckmeat sleeping on the ground and carried her off to her room before Connie or Samantha managed to walk inside and see what was going on.

----------

"Why the hell are we still in Africa, Omie?" Trixie asked, wearing her form-fitting, midnight-pink bodysuit and a black dressing wrapped around most of her face, only her eyes and bare hands exposed to the blistering heat beating down on her. "I thought my dad said that stupid raygun was around his crappy little town, not way the fuck out here."

While Trixie's feet crunched in the sand and left shallow footprints on the surface of the barren Sahara Desert, Omicron's didn't disturb the environment at all as she walked beside her.

"I dunno'! Daddy's never wrong, so I couldn't imagine that he's the one at fault." The pink-haired, heavily-tanned, and very busty hottie said, her own sleek and elastic bodysuit brightly glistening in the intense sunlight above as it tightly clung to her twenty-something-year-old figure.

"He's wrong all of the fuckin' time, but that's not what I'm saying." Trixie stopped in place, then crossed her arms. "Are you sure that this is where the trail was supposed to lead us?"

"I-... Uh." Omicron stopped as well, too afraid to turn around and look her slightly shorter Master in the eyes. "Well, maybe my tracking abilities could've been a little off..."

Trixie groaned, then spoke through grit teeth. "This is why I don't like letting you take control of my body. If you hadn't been flirting with that girl on the plane and lost track of where we were going, then maybe we'd have already found the damn thing by now!"

"Stop yelling at me! I'm sorry, Trix!" Omicron pleaded, quickly turning around and diving down in front of Trixie to prostrate herself. "I couldn't help it! She was just so cute and pretty and looked so bored and that guy sitting next to her looked so fat and boring and I just wanted to make sure she had a friend that she knew she was cute and pretty and her boobs-!"

"Shut up!" Trixie shouted, kicking sand at the pink-haired girl, which just went right through her ethereal body. "I knew you'd fuck this up for us!"

"It's okay, we can just go back and start from the beginning!"

"The beginning?! Do you know how long that's going to take?! I don't even know which way is north right now, let alone where Imperial's airport is!"

"Oh, that's easy! It's that way!" Omicron said as she quickly sat up and pointed to her left. "... Or, wait, is it that way?"

"I hate you."

"You don't mean that!"

"If we don't find the raygun within twenty-four-hours, I'm flying us to my dad's lab so that he can cut you out of my brain, if that's what it takes." Trixie was seething, and certainly wasn't kidding, her genie knew. "Do you understand?"

Omicron's eyes went wide at that, and then started to well up.

"... No, don't you dare start-"

Omikron fell on her back and started bawling her eyes out, wailing incoherent objections as her arms and legs kicked and thrashed about.

Trixie sighed, then eventually did her best to console and apologize to the millenniums-old crybaby bimbo right there in the sand.

----------

Jerry cleared his throat and groaned as he rolled over from his side onto his back on top of his bed. His mind was fuzzy and slow to wake up, but his body, although sticky, felt refreshed and rejuvenated like never before, as if he were waking up in someone else's body. One that was lighter, softer, more sensitive and... curvier?

His small hands didn't find what they expected to as they landed on his taut, smooth stomach, then slid up and bumped against a pair of jiggly masses. Jerry's eyes shot open at the realization, and mild sparks of electricity flickered through his nerves as his palms continued upwards and rubbed across his perky, rock-hard nipples. After that, intense and very vivid memories of what he experienced before passing out flashed through his, or now her, mind.

Sort of?

When Jenny, or whatever the hell her new name was, slowly managed to sit upright in her bed, her hands trailing down from her perky, double-D-cup breasts to her flat, narrow stomach, and eventually landed on the squishy hotspot of dull, achey pleasure between her plump thighs, nearly every inch of her body and bed coverings soaked to the brim in what she could only assume was her father's cum.

She sat there for a long time in a stunned silence, trying to process what had happened and what Victor had turned her into.

She was a sexy woman now, one with a pair of captivating tits that obscured most of her body as she looked down at them, along with a big, wide ass that made her feel like there was some kind of gel-like seat cushion between it and her bed.

When she turned her body and let her legs hang down from the bed, they didn't touch the floor like before. Instead, only her big toes managed to reach the carpet, indicating that Victor must've altered her height at some point, as well. Jenny felt tiny as she sat there, but wasn't fearful or nervous in the slightest.

More memories flashed through her mind at the sight, recalling how her cock had shrunk down and then retracted into her body while the supple, jiggly mounds on her chest formed and expanded. Fuck, Jenny thought to herself, then whimpered as a hand left her pussy and came up to play with one of her big, round, and very full tits. They looked fake, and had a certain firmness that he expected a pair of breast implants would have, but they were incredibly soft and fairly gelatinous, bubbling through her fingers as she proceeded to give the one against her palm a squeeze.

Slowly laying back down on the cum-soaked bed below with her legs still hanging off of its edge, Jenny gave into the lustful feelings and emotions wracking her mind and body, unable to do anything but explore the alien sensations that were bringing her a unique form of pleasure she'd never know as she desperately fingered herself with abandon and roughly pawed at her sensitive tits. While she did so, all she could think about was how good it felt to have that collar around her neck, to be changed against her will into a giant-titted bimbo, and to have her own father senselessly drill her new, slutty pussy like she was a freshly-purchased blow-up-doll that he was breaking in. When the realization that Victor must've used the raygun on her at some points throughout, forever rewiring her mind in ways she couldn't be sure of, Jenny found herself already cumming, and cumming hard.

Her new voice was so girlish and sexy that she didn't even realize it was her own at first, and it only increased in volume and pitch as her earth-shattering orgasm continued for another six-or-so seconds. Jenny couldn't believe how much she came, and after the span of a few long seconds, she began to come down from blissful high. With a few sighs, Jenny reopened her eyes and sat back up, still stuck in a sense of surreality at how absolutely perfect she was now, and at how absolutely fuckable she was now.