All Comments on 'F**k Perfect'

by George_Glass

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue the story. This is fantastic :)

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I totally agree with the title. I'd much rather have hot, real sex anyday. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repairman sex

There have been many times the repairman has been a real looker, and as he lays on his back under an appliance or under the counter, exposing a good sized bulge in his jeans or slacks, and perhaps a bit of chest hair showing at the collar of his shirt, I have been tempted to gently trace my hands over the bulge, or down the front of the shirt along the treasure trail line.

Only one time have I actually done anything, and the repairman's words were "I'll give you a half hour to cut that out!" I replied that I had better get moving then, and proceeded to unbutton his shirt sensually, lift the t-shirt, caress the hairy chest, then trace my fingers along the belt line, undo the belt, and trace my hand along the bulge in the tidy whities. About this time, he had a pre-cum spot growing, and because his cock was straining uncomfortably in his underwear, he was begging me to take his cock out. I gave him a slow and sensuous blow job -- and got everything done within my 30-minute window. He left with a smile on his face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous