Fabula, sed vera Ch. 01

Story Info
First part of a two-part story.
17.1k words
4.75
3.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Author's notes:

This story takes place in 2000 in the same timeline as A Long Time from Home, but it is an independent story, with different main character ect. There's no need to read A Long Time from Home before this one, though a few events might be present in both stories for the simple reason that the exist in the same world.

It's also a lot shorter than ALTFH :)

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

Note.

This is an edited version, correcting some of the spelling, missing words and other errors. The series is self-edited, so any mistakes are mine, though I now have a proof-reader, that can catch missing words ect. Thanks to Jessejames932006 for doing that.

------------------------------------------

Fabula, sed vera

(Latin: A story, but a true one)

CHAPTER 1 -- A JOB WELL DONE

London, Friday 23. of June, 2000, Evening

As always when we agreed to meet, Laura was fashionably late. Fortunately, I was used to that by now and had arranged for the take-away food to arrive later.

That turned out to be an excellent move because when Laura showed up, I could feel the lust emanating from her like the scent of a strong perfume, and the welcome hug and kiss quickly turned into a full-blown French kiss, that sent tendrils of lust through my body, spreading like electricity.

Not that I minded. Laura was good-looking, with sand coloured hair, amber eyes behind a pair of elegant glasses, and lovely lips that more often than not were smiling, revealing a set of pearly white teeth. Being fit and trim, she had a fantastic body, with good-sized breasts, a slim waist, and shapely hips that turned into long legs.

We had met at Cambridge University, where we had worked together on several projects until we eventually ended up in bed together. An event we had repeated every other week for the last two years. We had tried to be a couple for a few months, but while we were good when it came to sex, we didn't work as a couple, so we went back to just having sex. An arrangement that had suited us both for more than a year now.

"Shit!" Laura groaned, as we broke the kiss. "I need you inside me!"

That made me chuckle and take her arm, walking towards the bedroom. "Deal, but what has made you so turned on?"

"I'll tell you when you're inside me." She promised with a wicked smile.

A few minutes later, I was laying on the bed, admiring Laura, as she took off the last of her clothes. Normally, she would make a show out of it, but today, she just dumped the clothes onto a chair and crawled onto the bed, aiming straight at my stiff dick.

When she reached her goal, she bowed her head and took me into her warm, wet mouth. It felt heavenly, but from the way she used her tongue, I could feel that she was just making it wet for the next part.

She stayed low as she let go of my dick and moved up my body with a leg on each side of me, her modest but oh so perfectly formed breasts dragging across my stomach and chest.

She gave me a smile. "You look like you're enjoying yourself."

I smiled back. "Why wouldn't I? I have a gorgeous naked woman dragging her perfect tits over my skin."

"Good point." She admitted with a grin as she reached me, giving me a kiss as she positioned herself at just the right angle, with the head of my dick at her entrance. Then she pushed backwards, impaling herself on my stiff cock.

"Oh Fuck!" she moaned and wriggled her hips, pressing down at the same time, making me gasp with pleasure, as I felt her pussy grip and stretch around me.

When it was completely inside her, she sat still for a moment and then began to rock back and forth, moaning with each move she made.

Reaching up, she leaned forward and took hold of the bed's headrest to get some leverage. That brought her breasts to the level of my eyes and I admired their perfect shape and hard nipples for a few seconds before I reached up with both hands and fondled them.

"Oh, yeah!" She groaned and raised up, before she slowly lowered herself back down, taking my entire cock into her. She fucked me slowly like that for several minutes, while I lay still, enjoying the feel of her wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft, combined with the sight of her riding me.

Gradually her pace increased, switching between going up and down, rocking back and forth, while grinding her clitoris against my pelvis.

Suddenly she arched her back, slammed her hips down me and came with a shudder, howling "YES!", before she collapsed on top of me.

For a while we just lay there, but then she raised her upper body and gave me a quick kiss, before sitting all the way up. "Do you remember Doctor Smith?"

"I think so. Old guy, grey hair, short beard?" I answered, wondering where it was leading.

She nodded. "That's the guy. Just before leaving work today, I was tidying up and had to go into the old library with some books, but when I got there, I heard faint moans, so I placed the books on a rack and tiptoed forward, until I reached one of the reading areas. The moans had grown louder, so I walked in between the two last rows of bookshelves and peeked into the reading area over some of the smaller books."

Laura paused her story for a moment to clench the muscles in her pussy and slowly lift up, making me groan from the feeling, only to impale herself once more on my stiff cock, moaning as her ass connected with my thighs. Then she grabbed the headboard again and went up and down a dozen times more before she settled down and continued her story.

"That's when I saw the young nurse Angela sitting on top of Doctor Smith, screwing herself on his dick, while he was laying on a sofa." She giggled. "I thought you had a big dick, but holy shit... Sixty or not, that guy has the biggest cock I've ever seen. Seriously, it's about the size of my forearm, with balls the size of plums!"

As she talked, I could feel her pussy contract around my dick. "That turned you on?"

"Like crazy." She admitted. "Not the thought, but the sight. I've never seen anyone have sex before in real life and God, it's hot."

She rotated her hips, making my dick move inside her.

"They were at an angle to me, so I could see everything. Their expression of pleasure on their faces, his giant cock going in and out of her, as she rode him. Her shapely ass shivering with pleasure each time she went up..."

Laura lifted herself as she spoke, saying, "And down." as she let herself fall on my dick.

Sensing that she wanted to come once more, I started to massage her soft tits, rolling the hard nipples between my fingers, causing her to moan louder, as she moved her hands to my chest and arched her back even more, thrusting her breasts into my hands. "Yes! Just like that! Damn, you have the perfect cock."

"Well, you have the perfect pussy for it." I moaned, meaning every word of it. She was tight, without being too tight, and just deep enough to fit me, with the head of my dick gently touching the bottom of her pussy when she sat on me.

Laura groaned in response and slowed down enough for her to speak. "Anyway, I kept watching them for a while, playing with myself and getting more and more aroused, but I didn't dare to come, because they would have heard me for sure."

I nodded at that. Laura tended to be loud when she came.

"Angela was coming like crazy, screaming into the panties she had stuffed into her mouth, but finally I head Doctor Smith telling her that he was coming."

Laura started moving faster again, squeezing her pussy around me as she slid up and down my cock. I was tempted to help her, but experience had taught me that Laura preferred to have it her own way. It hadn't stopped me from taking control occasionally, but generally I let her be in control. Especially when she was as horny as she was right now.

"She got off him on wobbly legs, bent down and took the head into her mouth, while she used both her hands to jack him off... Mostly because his dick was so huge, that her hands couldn't close all the way around it."

Laura let go of the headboard as she leaned back, placing one hand on my chest, while the other went between her legs, rubbing her clitoris so fast her hand was a blur. The moans became louder and faster, but amazingly, none of that kept her from moving back and forth, making my dick go in and out of her. To make it even better, the angle made the head of my dick slide firmly against her G-spot every time, making us both groan.

"Slow down." I managed to say between groans.

"Are... you... close?" She gasped.

"Yes."

"Not... yet... please." She moaned and then screamed as an orgasm tore through her body, making her jerk on top of me. The feel of her pussy contracting rhythmically around my dick almost made me come there and then, but I managed to keep it under control.

Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she got off me, sat beside me on the bed and took a hold of my cock with a hand, jerking me off, while she looked up at me. "It didn't take long for Angela to make Doctor Smith come and those plum sized balls must have been filled to the brim, because even with her swallowing as fast as she could, sperm was running down the shaft, covering her hands."

With that, she took my cock into her mouth, letting her tongue lick the underside, as she bobbed her head, lips gliding over the head, sucking gently, while her hand went up and down the shaft.

Reaching out, I briefly fondled her ass, before I inserted two fingers in her warm, wet pussy. The sensation of her around my fingers added to the rest and I just had time to grunt, "Coming." before I exploded in her mouth.

Laura moaned and swallowed it all, stroking me, as I emptied myself in her mouth. When she was sure nothing more was coming, she lay down by my side, head resting on my shoulder. "Damn, that was good."

"It really was." I confirmed with a smile. "I never knew watching other people fuck would make you so fired up?"

She blushed a little. "Neither did I. I've seen porn plenty of times but seeing it live is something completely different." She looked up at me. "Do you think I'm perverse?"

That made me laugh. "Not at all. I'm just happy you discovered it."

Laura opened her mouth to speak, but the sound of the doorbell interrupted her.

"That has to be the food." I told her.

"Perfect timing." She said with a grin, "I'll go get it."

Getting out of the bed, she took a silk bathrobe from a closet and walked out of the door.

Smiling slightly, I got out of the bed as well and took a bathrobe as well before I followed her.

--------------------------------------------

Friday 23 of June, 2000, Midnight.

The rain drummed a melody against my window creating a counter-rhythm to the music as I let the fingers walk themselves down the tangents, settling into an old ballad as my mind relaxed and drifted with the music for a while.

Laura had gone home an hour earlier after we had eaten, taken a bath, and talked for some hours. All in all, it had been a pleasant evening and I looked forward to next time.

The phone on the table gave a beep, signalling an incoming message.

Not many people would send me a message at this time of the day, so I stopped playing and walked over to the phone and looked at the screen. It read "Teleconference. Leo."

Leo is my cousin Leonardo Scipio, who works in the family corporation and he wouldn't be calling unless it was important.

The laptop was right next to the phone on the table, so I activated it using the fingerprint reader, turned on the webcam and called Leo, while activating the encryption of the signal. It might make the connection a bit slower, but I like my privacy.

"Hey Leo, what's up?" I asked in Latin when his face appeared on the screen. We were both raised with speaking the language and it sure as hell makes life more difficult for people who might be listening.

He grinned without saying a word and tapped a few keys so that the camera changed to the security camera in what looked like his bedroom. The dark-haired beauty that lay on the bed only dressed in underwear was one impressive built female.

"Hades! She looks like Venus incarnate." I chuckled. "Is she as well trained as it looks from here?"

The lady disappeared and Leo was back in the picture, nodding. "More I think... and she got herself a degree in Business Law to go with it."

I drank some more of the coffee. "So, if you have her to enjoy, why are you sitting there talking with me in the middle of the night... unless you wanted to brag of course?"

"Oh, just wanted to tell you that the deal with Mr. Clarence has been finalised." He said with a little smile. "The papers are signed and there was no trouble at all."

I blinked in surprise a few times. We had been working on and off with that deal for more than eight months now and I had thought that it would have taken at least one month more before it was over. This deal was the very reason that Leonardo was here in London, because normally he is in Hong Kong or Boston, depending on his business. "How did you do that?"

He shrugged. "As it turned out, Mr. Clarence had beaten his wife and daughter in a drunken craze many years ago and had apparently forgotten all about it. Miss Clarence on the other hand had not forgotten it and was quite eager to get a little bit even... and she inherited thirty percent of the stock in Clarence Technologies, when her mother died last year." He smiled a bit. "She didn't mind becoming rich either."

"Ahhh..." Something dawned on me. "And Miss Clarence is currently sleeping in your bed?"

He smiled. "Yep. Wasn't exactly my plan, but that was the way it turned out... not that I'm complaining."

I grinned back at him. "Neither am I... not with thirty percent of Mr. Clarence's stock." I thought it over for a moment. The thirty percent should be enough to get the majority of the shares in Clarence Technologies, effectively taking over the company and adding it to Scipio International. "Okay. I'll need to move on this as fast as possible. Could you fax me the signed contract?"

He nodded. "Already happened." He chuckled. "Well, you need to work, and I will go back and do my duty for the good of the family."

I snorted. "How come you always get all the fun?"

"Because I'm the charming one." He replied with a grin. "See ya later, Jimmy."

"Yeah, see you... and have fun."

"No worries." He said with a wide smile. "I will."

While the Clarence deal wasn't really my job, I had promised Leo to help. It took four more hours to finish off and when I was done, morning had started outside the windows. Cramped from sitting down for so long, l stood up, opened the sliding glass door, and walked onto the roof terrace while massaging my back. For once it was a lovely late summer morning in London and I was enjoying the fresh morning air, smiling to myself. A beautiful morning after a night where the Scipio Corporation had taken over a company worth hundreds of millions of dollars isn't all that bad.

Now it was time to sleep.

Yawning, I turned away from the window and walked towards the bedroom. There's a limit on how many hours without sleep I'm willing to endure.

I stopped in front of the display case that holds a copy of one of the family heirlooms: A Gladius Hispaniensis. An ancient Spanish-Roman sword, it's double bladed, 61 cm long and 5 cm wide and it has been in the family since our ancestors Gnaeus and Publius Scipio carried them in the second Punic war around 215 BC.

Everybody in the family has a copy and for us they are a kind of good luck charm. More to the point it reminds us of our responsibility to a family that we can trace back more than two thousand years.

Then I went into the bedroom and to bed.

----------------------------------------------------

As many times before, I dreamed about the day when I found out that I am a Psychic. I was 14 and for quite some time I had suffered from bad dreams. It was like I could hear strange voices in my head and at other times it felt like I had these... surges of power in me.

To my great surprise the family believed me and gave me all the support that I could hope for. Of course, I later found out that they knew exactly what was going on, but it was still nice to be heard and believed. Especially when you are a teenager trying to tell your parents that ashtrays are floating in the air when you wake up in the middle of a nightmare.

Anyway, the day it broke out for real, was at a small family party at Uncle Lucius' house.

We, that was my father Juan, his first wife Cecilia and his second wife Monica, and me as well as my uncle Lucius, his wife Catharina and their children Marcus, Nicholas, and Paula, were sitting on blankets in the garden, enjoying our meal in the open air. The weather was pleasantly warm and for me, it was the perfect summer day with my family.

Then the peace was shattered as two masked men stepped out from some bushes, aimed guns at us and started to shoot. My father was hit in the shoulder and went down with a yell and a second later Monica went down as well, with a bullet in the leg.

Screams behind me told me that others had been hit too. Something snapped inside my head and a rush of power filled me. It was like a dam was broken and all the water flooded out into me. One of the masked men screamed as an invisible force picked him up and hurled him away. The brief moment of flight ended when he collided with a tree.

The other gunman turned his head to look for his friend for a split second and when he turned his head back and tried to shoot again, his gun was frozen solid. He looked at his hand, which was stuck to the cold metal and screamed, but the sound stopped when a bottle of wine hit him in the head with enough force to shatter both.

He went down.

Bottles of soda started to hit any bush that could hide more attackers, followed by plates, four grilled chickens and a bowl of salad.

I suddenly became aware of somebody yelling at me. "Stop it, Jimmy!"

It was Uncle Lucius, so I tried to stop it, but without much luck as a bottle of salad oil shattered against a tree. "I can't!"

Then I felt someone touch my leg and I recognized the touch of one of my mothers, as peace rushed in and I fell asleep. As usual the dream stopped there.

--------------------------------------------

Saturday 24 of June, 2000

It was noon when I woke up again. Not because I couldn't sleep anymore, but because the doorbell was ringing.

With a sigh I picked up a bathrobe, put my glasses on and walked to the door. As it turned out it was Leo standing outside, holding two cups of take-away coffee. He handed me one of the cups. "Good morning, Cousin. It's a beautiful day, so set your mind in motion."

As always, he was speaking Latin.

I accepted the cup and stepped back so that he could enter the apartment. "Go fuck yourself."

He just grinned and said "Nope, I got a woman to do that.", before he walked past me into the living room.

Sighing, I closed the door and followed him. With Leo around I wouldn't get more sleep anyway. I drank some of the coffee, which turned out to be an excellent cappuccino. "So, what's up?"

Again, he just grinned and said, "Have you checked the stock on Clarence Industries this morning?" as he sat down in a chair.

I resisted the temptation to throw the cup after him. I absolutely hate being woken up that way after a hard night at work. I drank some more of the cappuccino and it actually helped my mood. Now I didn't feel like killing him anymore. Setting fire to his pants, yes, but not exactly killing.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers