Fabula, sed vera Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
254 Followers

The door squeaked as I opened it a bit too fast and the guy stopped the whipping suddenly and turned to look at me. Then he smiled. "Hello there. Have you come to join the fun?"'

The tone was utterly false. He was furious and I could feel it, as I shook my head and mentally checked that my Mind Shield was up. "No, actually I was planning to stop it."

The smile turned into a grin. "You have no idea who you are messing with, you idiot."

I didn't reply, because at the same time he lashed out with a mental attack. Most of it was stopped by my shield but a little went through and pain screamed through my body along with a healthy dose of adrenalin.

I reinforced my mind shield. Though strong enough to take down most ordinary people, his mental attack had been weak and clumsy, which meant that he wasn't as skilled as he thought he was or, which was more likely, that he simply hadn't encountered another psychic before and therefore was used to being able to overcome opponents with ease.

Reinforcing the shield had taken time and another mental blow hit the mind shield, shattering against it, just as they did when I was training with Grandmother Claudia and she wasn't using her full strength. If she did, she could usually knock me flat with one or two attacks.

Time to teach this guy a lesson.

Eying a large glass dildo from a table, I sent it towards him with a short motion with my hand. With a yelp he ducked, and the glass dildo hit the wall behind him, splintering into a thousand pieces.

Another mental attack wasted itself against my shield, draining it slightly. This guy had a lot of power and I needed to end this before he broke through.

I pressed a button on the cane, which released the hidden sword, just as he straightened up and sprinted towards me, hate and rage in his eyes. However, there was a slight shimmering in the air around him, telling me that he had raised a shield.

His eyes suddenly grew wide as he saw the sword and as I sent it towards him, he abruptly changed direction. It wasn't much, but enough to make the sword hit his shield at a weird angle, causing it to bounce off harmlessly and land on the floor.

A second later, it lifted into the air again, spinning in the air to point directly at me, as he growled. "You're dead."

I made a grabbing motion with my hand and seized the sword with my own telekinesis, yanking it out of his telekinetic grip with ease.

He looked at me and then at the sword with wide eyes as the sword spun in the air until the point was towards him and with a small motion of the hand and a lot of telekinesis, I send it through his shield and into his chest.

The force of the blow sent him flying into the wall, but he was already dead from a pierced heart before he reached it, while his dying brain sent out a scream of protest that echoed through my mind.

"No, you are dead, you sick bastard." I mumbled to the dead man, as I leaned against the doorframe again, breathing deeply for a while. I had to stop playing a hero and leave those rescue missions to the pros. That had been way too close for comfort.

With an effort I walked over to the bound girl, who was now laying very still as if trying to hear what was going on. I couldn't really afford to use more energy to probe her mind, if I were to have any energy left for a possible fight, but I did it anyway. Just to avoid complications. As it turned out, she was a prostitute that had taken the wrong customer. Now she just wanted to get home.

That was a relief by itself.

A brief investigation of her aura told me that she wasn't hurt as much as I first thought, though she might have some bruises and superficial wounds for a week or so. Looking around I saw what I assumed were her clothes lying on a nearby chair.

With that information, I said. "In a moment I am going to let you go. When I have done that, you get dressed, walk out of here and go home. You do not call the cops. Understood?"

She nodded without saying a word and I took the money I had gotten from the dead gang members and placed it on her clothes, before lifting the dead body into a closet, closing the door after it.

Then I used telekinesis to open the Velcro on the bonds and walked behind a wooden screen, which somebody had placed in a corner to hide a stereo rack. "Now you can go."

She lay still for a moment, before she sat up and removed the blindfold, but she did not look around. Instead, she walked over to her clothes.

She got into them in record time and then walked to the door, pausing a moment to say, "Thank you, whoever you are." and walked out of the door.

I waited a minute or so to be sure that she was gone and then did a quick search of the other closets to make sure that there was nobody in there. The guy had been sick enough to do that, but they were empty.

Then I walked into the storage room to check that out.

There was nobody in there either, but there were a lot of drugs in the form of pills and in a closet, I found a small envelope with some hundred-pound bills in it.

Pocketing the money, I walked into the dungeon again, used telekinesis to get the sword out of him again and lifted the dead man using telekinesis, and walked up the stairs. I dumped him in the kitchen along with the two others, and walked back into the living room, where I placed the sword in the fireplace, followed by the rest of the cane.

Using Pyrokinesis, I heated the sword until the blade melted. The wood caught fire all by itself from the heat of the metal, but I fired that up too, just to make sure that it would burn all the way.

I hated to part with my beautiful sword cane, but there was no way I would walk around with a sword that had been used to kill a man. I like my freedom and have no intention of ending up in jail because I got sentimental about a weapon.

Then I walked up to the second floor and went directly to the room where the girl was.

The door squeaked when it opened, causing the young woman to lift her head and look at me with frightened eyes.

I stopped, bowed slightly, and said in Cantonese. "I am sorry if I frightened you. That was not my intention as I am here to take you away from this hell. May I ask your name?"

Now she looked stunned, but managed to stutter, "W-where are you taking me?"

"I am taking you to see Nu Tian." I answered and looked around the room. Since none of the guys downstairs had the key to the chains, it must be in the room. Seeing a small keychain hanging on a nail, I took it and turned back to the girl. "I am afraid that I did not catch your name."

"I-I'm Cho Fei Mei." She stuttered, while looking at me.

Now it was my turn to be surprised. Since the family name goes first in Chinese names, the girl in front of me should have been Yu Fei Mei. I hoped that there wasn't yet another girl to be rescued here, because I was too exhausted to fight again. I truly needed to get into shape again.

I tilted my head. "I am going to take you out of here no matter what, but could you please tell me if your sister is here as well?"

"Nu Tian is not here." She cried. "The men took her away!"

Relieved that we were talking about the same person I said, "Relax, she's safe and in my car." as I walked to the end of bed, where I opened the first lock. Cantonese is a complicated language, where the same word can have a lot of different meanings and the word 'sister' could also mean 'close friend', which was obviously what Nu Tian had meant, unless I misunderstood things again.

Just to be sure, I asked. "Why do you not have the same family name?" while opening the other foot chain.

"Nu Tian's parents adopted me when I was little." She explained while bending her legs slowly. From the look on her face, that was fairly painful.

That explanation made sense, since they would then be both sisters and close friends. "I will now free your hands. Please take it easy or you will hurt yourself."

She nodded.

I unlocked the chains around her hands and then stepped back from the bed. "Do you have any clothes in here? We need to get out as fast as possible."

"There are some clothes in the closet there." She said as she tried to get out of the bed, but after having been chained for God knows how long, her legs refused to do as they were told.

I walked over to the closet that she had indicated and found several dresses, all designed in a style I would call 'Street Whore.' Unfortunately, it was all there was, so I took the most modest of them and handed it to her. "There you go. Put it on and I will carry you."

Then I turned my back to her so that she could get dressed in relative privacy, but not so much that I couldn't see her out of the corner of my eye if she left the bed to come at me. I'm polite, not stupid, and terrified people do the strangest things.

"How is Nu Tian?" she asked over the sound of clothes.

"Fairly well. She is battered and has twisted her knee, but otherwise she's in good shape." I said. "How hurt are you?"

"I do not know, but there's much pain in my legs."

She sounded a bit clearer, so I turned my head a bit. She had managed to get into the dress while lying on the bed.

"Good. Let's get out of here."

Like I had done with Nu Tian, I used telekinesis as I carefully lifted her up and walked out of the door.

The stairs were irritating since I had to go almost sideways to avoid banging her head against the wall, but finally we got into the living room and through that to the hallway, pausing only a brief moment by the kitchen door, where I used telekinesis to open the valve on the gas oven. Then I continued into the hallway, turned left, and walked out of the backdoor I had located while searching the house.

-------------------

The air outside was cool and Fei Mei shivered a bit as I walked away from the house and then around it until we were standing on the road again. A moment later I could see the car and Nu Tian's smile when she saw us.

I placed Fei Mei on the ground next to the car and opened the backdoor. "Can you climb in yourself?"

By now she was smiling widely as she nodded. "I shall try."

She climbed in and was greeted by Nu Tian in a dialect that I did not understand.

I closed the door, walked over to the other side, and got in behind the wheel.

An explosion rocked the car, causing the two women to shut up and me to grunt as the steering wheel hit me in the ribcage. Then I looked over at the house we had just left. It was burning merrily.

My plan had been to make the kitchen window burn when we drove past, but evidently the smouldering remains of my cane had been enough to light the gas.

I sighed and started the engine. While it was good this time, it still showed that I was an amateur with this. In fact, the smartest thing I had done during all this was wearing gloves. However, done was done, so I turned the car and drove away, just as a secondary explosion blew the second floor windows out. I guessed that the flames had reached the upstairs drug laboratory.

My stomach growled and with a sigh I decided to get some take-away food on my way home.

------------------ End of part 1 -----------------------

Remember: If you like the story, please vote, comment, and add the chapter to favourites. Not only does it make me happy, but like most authors here, it's inspiring and the only reward we get for our efforts :)

Athlantian
Athlantian
254 Followers