Fabula, sed vera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nu Tian studied me for a moment while her face became less pale and then said. "You are not angry?"

"No."

"You don't think that it is wrong?"

"Not unless you did a poor job of it and didn't give Fei Mei any pleasure." I said in a dry voice and poured a cup to myself. "In my family there's a saying that goes like this: 'Naturalia non sunt turpia. ' It means 'Natural things are not shameful'."

She opened her mouth as if to say something, but then closed it again, blushing.

Fei Mei giggled and leaned against the wall, shaking her head. "This is weird."

"Only if you make it so. "I said and sat on the kitchen table. "Otherwise, sex is quite natural."

"Is it normal in England that women have sex with women?" Fei Mei wanted to know.

I thought about it for a moment. "Not really, but on the other hand it's not unheard of." I shrugged. "There are quite a few lesbians here in London."

"We're not lesbians." Said Nu Tian firmly. "We both like men too."

"Oh, there are even more of those," I said. "So, no worries there and besides that it's not illegal or even unusual to be lesbian or bi-sexual in England."

There was a slight silence and then Nu Tian said, "By the way, why did you come home so early?"

"Well, I had finished my work and I couldn't get to the gym without getting stuck in traffic, so I just drove home instead."

"And we didn't even hear you come in." Fei said.

"No, you were somewhat occupied at the time, and I didn't want to interrupt you."

"Thank you." Mumbled Fei Mei, which made both Nu Tian and I laugh.

"Well, there are moments where you do not want to be disturbed." Fei explained defensively.

"You're right in that." I said with a smile and drank the rest of the coffee. "Now I have to go read the rest of the article I was reading, and I imagine that the two of you need to finish your bath." I poured some more coffee as the two girls nodded. "Then we can think about what we are going to do this weekend."

They smiled. "That sounds good."

I did get a good idea while I was reading, so when we were relaxing on the sofa an hour later, I asked. "You girls have been here for almost a week without seeing much else then the apartment. Don't you want to see more of London?"

"That would be nice," said Nu Tian with a smile.

"Good. Then I suggest that we take a tour in London and see at least some of the famous places."

"Wonderful idea." Said Nu Tian, but Fei Mei slowly shook her head and looked down as she said. "I would rather stay here if that's alright with you two. I don't feel safe outside."

There was silence for a moment, as I realized that it would take a while before she was ready to face the world again, no matter how happy she looked from time to time.

I smiled. "That's okay, Fei. We can also stay here if you like."

Nu Tian nodded and gave her a hug. "That's okay, sweetie. We'll just stay here and have fun."

Fei didn't look convinced, so I suggested. "Let's have a good dinner with some wine and then relax. Does that sound better?"

"A lot." She admitted.

"And I'll even cook dinner for you." I added with a grin. "Unless you want to go to a nearby restaurant instead of being poisoned by me, that is."

"I think... that I will take my chances with your cooking." She said with a slight chuckle. "It cannot be worse than the canned food we got in the house, and I haven't had English food yet."

I blinked as I realized that she was right. For the last two weeks it had been either Nu Tian or Fei Mei that had done all the cooking, except for the times when we had gotten take-away pizza.

Looking at me curiously, Nu Tian asked. "Why are you suddenly looking so irritated?"

"I am irritated with myself because I am a lousy host." I said with a sigh. "You're my guests and yet you're the ones that do all the cooking and cleaning."

They both looked at me in surprise and then started to laugh.

I must have looked very confused, because a moment later Nu Tian reached over and patted me on the arm. "Jimmy, you're really something special. You have rescued us, fed us, given us medical treatment and new clothes without asking for anything in return and when we try to repay your kindness, you think that you haven't done enough?"

When it was put like that, my reaction did seem rather silly and so I shrugged and smiled slightly. "Well. You might have a point and truth be told, I really like you two being here."

"Well, I like being here." Said Fei Mei and looked at Nu Tian, who said. "Me too. It's very different than what we're used to and... hm... I feel more relaxed here than I have been for years."

They were both telling the truth and half sitting, half lying on the sofa instead of sitting stiffly right up and down, they were both looking a lot more relaxed than they did a week ago.

"Well, you certainly do look more relaxed now." I said with a smile.

"We are, so stop worrying about it."

"I will. " I promised and stood up. "I need to go to a store and buy something for dinner. Do you want to come, or would you rather relax here?"

Nu Tian yawned. "I think that I will relax here. For some reason I am tired."

"Yes, that is strange." I said dryly and looked at her.

She looked confused and then blushed. "That is not why! I just didn't sleep all that well last night."

"Sure." Giggled Fei and stood up. "I'll go with you Jimmy. Then 'sleepy head' there can sleep in peace."

We walked out and went to the store. I was glad that Fei had come along because she needed to get out of the house. Besides that, it was nice to have somebody to help carry the bags. Paula's healing had helped a lot, but grocery bags can get rather heavy and it's a bother when you also have a cane, so I used the opportunity to buy some wine that we could have.

A good red wine for the food and some white wine for relaxing after dinner.

"I hope that you like wine." I said to Fei as I handed her a couple of bottles.

She nodded. "We both do, as long as they are not too... " she searched for the word, and I guessed. "Dry? Do you want sweet wines?"

Smiling, she nodded. "Yes." She thought for a moment. "And if we are having wine, can we buy some cigarettes too? Tian likes to smoke when she is drinking wine... until she had too much wine of course. " She laughed softly. "Then she just gets sleepy."

"Okay, so sweet wine and not too much of it and a pack of cigarettes."

She nodded and I walked over to the shelf with white wine. Fortunately, they had just the wine I was looking for: An Asti wine made from peaches. It tastes somewhat like lemonade, just a lot better, it's sweet and it's not much stronger than beer. All in all, the perfect wine for the evening and I bought three bottles of it.

Making the dinner took quite a while. Not because the food itself was complicated, I had settled for steaks, baked potatoes and salad, which normally don't take long, but we all talked, drank wine, and had a good time, so it took the better part of two hours.

We were also slightly drunk by the time we had finished dinner and even forewarned, I was surprised when dinner was over, and Nu Tian started to look very tired.

"I'm so sorry." She said with a sigh. "It tastes great, but red wine just makes me so sleepy."

Fei Mei yawned. "Me too, I'm afraid and that is not usually so."

"Then go to bed." I said with a chuckle. "There's nothing that we absolutely have to do, so if you're tired, go and get some sleep."

"You'll not be disappointed?"

"You cannot be disappointed, when you do not expect anything." I answered with a smile. It was completely sincere, but in truth I was a bit disappointed, since I had looked forward to a nice quiet evening with them. Amused by my own thoughts, I made the disappointment go away by ensuring myself that there would be plenty of other evenings and besides, it had been a good day so far.

Fei smiled at me as she stood. "Thank you for dinner, Jimmy. It was very good."

"You're welcome."

They left the table and walked to their room, while I looked after them with a laughter brewing inside. It's impossible to be angry at anyone that looks so tired and so cute at the same time.

When they had left, I cleaned the table and started the dishwasher, before I took my glass of wine and walked onto the terrace and seated myself on the cover of the spa, looking at the view over the city and enjoying the pleasant buzz of alcohol I had in my body. I don't drink all that often and when I do, it's in very limited quantities, since being drunk is usually a bad idea when you're psychic.

The sun was on the way down and it was nice and warm. One of those perfect august evenings where it seems like the summer will last forever.

In this weather London was a pretty sight, and it was too bad the weather normally sucked here.

I took my time, drinking the rest of the wine in silence and smiled as I could feel the alcohol hit my body for real.

I then hit the 'on' switch on the Spa and opened the water, before I walked into the kitchen for some white wine and switched on the outdoor speakers, so that I could hear some music. Then I sat down to watch television and drink more wine, while I waited for the spa to be filled with water.

When all was ready, I walked outside again and took the cover off the spa. It's fairly light, so I didn't even have to use telekinesis, which was lucky, since doing telekinesis while drunk was a bad idea.

I placed the wine glass and the remote control to the stereo on the spa and then went to the bedroom, undressed, and wrapped a towel around me, before I walked back to the spa taking the pack of cigarettes with me. It was nearly full, so I stopped the water, placed the towel next to the glass of wine and glided into the hot water with a sigh of pleasure.

A touch on the remote started the music and I lit a cigarette, leaned my head against the headrest and enjoyed the music, the wine, and the view of the sundown over the city.

Life was good...

But not for long.

Archimedes once said that 'A body at rest in a fluid is acted upon by a force pushing upward called the buoyant force, which is equal to the weight of the fluid that the body displaces.', but in my experience, you might as well rewrite that principle to "When a body is at rest in water, the phone or doorbell will ring."

This time, it was the sound of the doorbell that disturbed me, and with a sigh, I got out of the spa, wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the door, narrowly avoiding walking into a glass door that I had let stand open.

Normally, I don't open my front door dressed in a towel, but I was too drunk and irritated to care, so I did exactly that, flinging the door open and was about to give whoever was on the other side a piece of my mind, when I saw Laura standing in the vestibule between the door and the elevator.

Not only that, but she was looking incredibly sexy in a thin white shirt that showed the size and roundness of her breasts to good effect and a short black skirt that was sliced up by one side, doing the same for her long legs.

"Oh my God." She exclaimed and let her eyes travel over my towel-clad body. "You look as ready as I feel."

She wasn't lying about that, because like last time I could feel the lust emanating from her.

"I... " I started but was stopped when Laura gently pushed me into the apartment and closed the door as she reached out and snatched the towel, revealing my rapidly growing erection.

She sent me a naughty grin, sank to her knees, as she removed a few strands of her blonde hair from her face and took me into her mouth without the slightest sign of hesitation, as her fingers closed around my dick and stroked it, while her tongue and lips played on the head.

I could feel her hot breath against my skin as she gently bobbed her head, taking a bit more of my dick into her mouth as her other hand dived between her legs. A moment later, she moaned as well as she played with herself, while her strokes became faster as she found a rhythm with her mouth, whirling her tongue around the head from time to time.

It was fantastic and even intoxicated by wine and lust, I knew that if I allowed her to continue for long, I would come within a minute. On the other hand, I really wanted to come. I needed to come.

Looking down at Laura, I discovered that she was observing me, eyes filled with lust behind the gold rimmed glasses, as her lips glided over the head of my cock only to be pulled back and replaced with a wet tongue. Without stopping using her hand, she paused just long enough for her to say 'come' and then started up again, holding her head still while using her mouth on the head and the hand on the shaft.

Groaning I could feel my orgasm rapidly coming nearer and the wave after wave of tingling pleasure hit me as I emptied myself in her eager mouth. Her hand pumping my shaft, Laura swallowed every drop of it, moaning happily.

Then she stood and gave me a kiss. Her hands wandered over my body as our tongues met. I could taste myself but considering what she had just done it wasn't really a surprise, so I ignored it.

Then I took hold of her and guided her to the dining table. "Your turn. Lay down."

Giggling, she quickly removed her shirt and bra, and sat on the table, before leaning backwards until she was laying flat on the table, perky breasts pointing at the ceiling like they were begging to be noticed.

I had expected her to remove the skirt as well, but when she lifted her legs and spread them I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her beautiful pussy glistening with juice in the dim light.

It looked delicious, so I went to my knees and let my tongue run from bottom to the top, finishing with a little twirl on top of her clitoris that made her shiver.

"Damn, you're... turned... on." I said teasingly, licking her wet lips in between the words. "Have... you... been... watching... Nurse Angela... fucking... Doctor Smith... again?"

"Yes!" She groaned, squirming on the table, as I licked my way down one side of her slit, before going upwards on the other side. Laura moaned, but somehow managed to continue. "Apparently they fuck every other Friday, just like we do."

That cleared the fog of lust and alcohol from my mind for a few seconds. With all the things that had happened, I had completely forgotten that it had been a fortnight since Laura was here the last time, which of course explained why she had shown up at my door.

I must have stopped licking, because Laura's hand found my head and pressed it into her pussy. I took the obvious hint and started licking her again.

"Oh fuck... that's good!" She groaned and let go of my head, allowing me to roam freely. I did that, using two fingers to spread the lips and licked between them. Her juices were flowing, and I eagerly licked them up. As usual, her pussy tasted as delicious as it looked.

"Anyway," she suddenly said. "I was in the old library again and this time to see if they were there." She moaned as I sucked a lip into my mouth and licked it. "They weren't, but as I was about to walk out again, I suddenly heard someone entering, so I hid behind the shelves and waited to see who it was. A moment later Nurse Angela walked into the reading area, looking sexy in her nurse uniform and ready for a fuck." A shiver ran through her body, as I flicked my tongue over her clitoris and licked it a few times before I went back to tease her entrance with my tongue.

"Shit, you're good!" Laura gasped with a quiver, but then went back to her tale. "Angela looked at her clock, smiled and removed her panties, before she lay down on the sofa. However, as Doctor Smith didn't show up, she spread her legs and started playing with herself, two fingers going into her pussy repeatedly, before she moved her fingers to her clitoris and started to rub it slowly, moaning as she did so. I swear, it took all my willpower not to go out there and lick her."

Listening to her story, I slowed down my licking, not wanting her to come just yet and I could feel that she was already on the edge.

"Then she did something I've never seen before." Laura continued. "As she rubbed her clitoris, she spread her legs as wide as possible, and then slapped her pussy a few times before she went back to rubbing it. Then she spanked her pussy again, moaning and groaning in a soft voice with each slap."

Tasting her delicious juices, smelling her intoxicating aroma, and hearing her tale had had an effect on me and by now my cock was rock hard again, which I suspected had been Laura's plane from the start.

"I was sure Angela was going to come when she suddenly stopped and looked down the hall. That's when I heard the footsteps and a moment later Doctor Smith walked into the light of the reading area."

She paused and I used the pause to slide two fingers into her tight, wet pussy as I began a new oral assault on her clitoris, every lick making her muscles clench my fingers in a delightful embrace.

"Fuck, it's good!" Laura panted, her hips rocking into my thrusting fingers. "Go slow. I want to tell you this."

Sucking her clitoris into my mouth, I nodded and slowed the movement of my fingers.

"Smith didn't waste time, he simply told Angela to get on all fours and while she did that, he took his stiff monster cock out. Then he slid it up and down her dripping pussy a few times before he took hold of her hips and slammed it into her. I swear she came before he even reached bottom, grunting, and groaning in an effort not to howl."

Curling my fingers, I found her G-spot, massaging it as I suddenly went full speed on her clitoris. The double attack worked wonders. Laura went off with a howl, her pussy clamping to the point I had to stop moving my fingers. She shuddered violently for a moment, making her tits wobble temptingly and my cock twitch impatiently.

"Enough foreplay." I growled and stood, bringing my dick to the same height as her pussy, as I removed my hand from her, spread the juices over my hard dick and slid in between her wet lips.

Laura groaned and lifted her ass a little from the table, pressing her pussy onto my cock as I reached for those tempting breasts, caressing them as I slowly let my dick penetrate all the to the bottom.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Laura groaned and crossed her ankles behind my back as I began pumping my cock in and out of her.

Letting go of her tits, I let my hands glide over her silken skin until they reached her legs. Then I pulled them from around my waist and lifted them up, placed her feet on my shoulders and picked up the pace, pulling my cock all the way out before thrusting deep inside her again.

With a yelp, Laura took hold on the edge of the dinner table and threw her head back as I slammed into her again. "Shit!"

I smiled to myself as I drilled my cock into her repeatedly, making her groan each time. With my back injury, our sex had been on the mild side until now, but with Paula's healing I could thrust a lot harder than before, and it looked like Laura enjoyed the change.

Sweat formed between her breasts, reflecting the light from the lamp, and her breathing grew faster again. Keeping the pace, I watched her as she came closer to another orgasm and then growled. "Pull on your nipples!"

She did as I said in spades, tweaking the hard nipples harder than I ever would have, crying out with pleasure and I could feel her juices squirting out around my cock with each stroke, dripping down my thighs, while her inner muscles clasped me in rippling waves.

Feeling she was close again, I grabbed her ankles and pushed them towards her, making her bend even more. At that angle I could not only fuck her even deeper than before, but as the head of my cock went into her, it ran over her G-spot, making her quiver each time.