Fabula, sed vera Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part of a two part story.
18.6k words
4.83
1.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Author's notes:

I finally had the time and surplus energy to write, so here it is: The second, and so far last, part of 'Fabula, sed vera'.

This story takes place in 2000 in the same timeline as 'A Long Time from Home', but it is an independent story, with different main character ect. There's no need to read 'A Long Time from Home' before this one, though a few events might be present in both stories for the simple reason that the exist in the same world.

Some warnings:

This is erotic action adventure, meaning that there will be both sex and violence, but I don't mix the two.

This story is posted on the Literotica website and the author does not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent.

Note.

This is an edited version, correcting some of the spelling, missing words and other errors. The series is self-edited, so any mistakes are mine, though I now have a proof-reader, that can catch missing words ect. Thanks to Jessejames932006 for doing that.

------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Late saturday, 24. of June, 2000

One hour, and a detour past a Burger King drive-in, later we were all in my apartment and I had sent Fei Mei to the bathroom to take a bath, while I looked at Nu Tian's wounds.

That took a bit of persuasion, and it wasn't until I showed her my doctor diplomas from both Cambridge and the University of Bridgeport that she finally gave in and lay down on the padded massage table with nothing but a towel over her backside.

It wasn't much use to try to use massage or anything like that until the scrapes were cleaned, so I found a bowl of hot water and cleaned her backside. Then I took my acupuncture needles and carefully inserted them in the right spots.

"This is strange." She said with a slight sigh. "I have been rescued by a westerner, who not only speaks Cantonese, but also knows the old Chinese way of healing."

"Yes, it's strange how the world works." I said with a chuckle and brushed the hair away from her neck before I inserted a needle. "Lay very still now."

The needle in the neck didn't do anything, but it would keep her head still and I needed that.

I listened to the sound of running water from the shower and when I was sure Fei Mei had entered the shower, I concentrated for a little while, building up energy within myself, before I placed my hand on the back of her knee and released the energy. Radiant lines of energy ran down my arm, danced across my fingers and disappeared into her leg.

Trembling with fatigue, I leaned on the table. Like Telepathy, Healing is not my strong side, and it always took a lot of energy. For some reason, the energy was also always extremely visible when I do it, which of course is why I don't do it when people are watching.

I'm sure that I somehow do it just a little bit wrong, because my mother didn't seem to have a problem with healing quickly and efficiently, though it also cost her a lot of energy, but until I found out exactly what I am doing wrong, this is the only way I know.

Fortunately, the limited healing I was capable of could only heal her ribs and leg to some degree, and not all her wounds, which would have to heal naturally. It wasn't all bad since my limitations spared me from having to explain anything. My healing simply wasn't powerful enough to make it look like a miracle.

I waited some minutes in silence and then removed the needle from her neck. "You can speak now, but please lay still for just a little while longer."

"I feel a lot better already."

"Yes, but that is because I've blocked most of the pain." I explained as I walked over to the table, took the extra whopper that I had bought for myself and started to eat it. The two women might be satisfied with a single whopper, but I needed just a bit more. "You will have to take it easy for some days. By then your wounds should have healed completely."

"This might be a stupid question, but why do you do all this for us?"

I swallowed half a tomato, before answering "Mostly because I can and because it makes me feel better."

From my position, I could see her smiling slightly, as she said. "You are a strange one, Mister Jim."

"Yes, I have been called that from time to time, but please drop the 'Mister' part. I'm just Jim." I finished the burger, went to the kitchen to wash my hands, and returned to the living room. "Okay, it's time to remove the needles again and then you can go take a shower."

"Do you think that I can walk again already?"

"No, I am sure that you can walk again." I told her as I removed the needles one by one. "Now go take that shower and tell Fei Mei to get out here for some treatment."

I walked away from the table and turned around, so I was standing with my back to her. "Don't bother with the dress: Just use the towel and as I said to Fei Mei there're bathrobes in the closet so just take one of those when you're done."

"Thank you." She said as she sat up on the massage table, giving me an excellent chance to admire the reflection of her body in the windows.

Now that I had the time and nothing else to worry about, I could see that she was of average height for a Chinese woman, and had the typical long, black hair, but to be honest, it was her breasts that caught my eyes. Round and perky with a dark red nipple, they looked big on her small frame and jingled pleasantly as she warped the towel around her and carefully tested her leg before putting her weight on it.

Then she lit up in a smile. "Amazing! I feel much better."

"Good but remember to be careful." I said without turning around.

She carefully walked to the bathroom and when I heard the door close behind her, I walked to a closet, took out some massage oil and clean needles, before I sat down in a chair and relaxed for bit, while I thought about what I should do with the two women. They couldn't live here, but on the other hand, I just couldn't save them and then kick them out, so I had to do something.

Oh well, I would figure something out. I usually do.

The door to the bathroom opened slowly and Fei Mei came out dressed in a bathrobe, looking like she wanted to be just about anywhere else on the planet than here.

I smiled encouragingly at her. "Take it easy, Fei Mei. I don't bite and if you don't want treatment, I am not going to force you." I gestured in the direction of the sofa. "Take a seat and relax. Do you want some tea?"

She nodded and then sat down on the edge of the seat, so I stood up and went to the kitchen to make tea and to give her time to relax a bit.

It must have worked, because when I came back five minutes later, she was lying against the armrest of the sofa and so relaxed that she looked almost asleep.

I placed the cup on the sofa table. "Here you are. Drink this and then go to bed."

She looked at the cup and then at me. "Where shall we sleep?"

I nodded in the direction of the guestroom. "You and your sister sleep in the extra bedroom over there."

"Thank you," she said as she took the cup. Then she looked at me. "My sister was right in saying that you are a very unusual man."

"Thank you."

We sat in silence while she drank her tea and then she politely said goodnight and went into the guestroom.

I fetched a cup of tea from the kitchen, sat back in the sofa and placed my feet on the table as I took the remote for the stereo. A moment later music emerged from the speakers and I started to relax a bit myself as I thought about what had happened.

The psychic guy in the basement had been a surprise for me and an unpleasant one at that. A real Sith Lord as they are called in the family and I had been fortunate that the first Mind Blow didn't knock me out, leaving me at his mercy. If he had any mercy that is.

The problem with psychic powers is that if people are not taught how to control them, they tend to drive the person insane. The brain simply can't handle listening to other people's thoughts all the time or having things suddenly float into the air when they are around. Some go completely in denial, blaming it on poltergeists or whatever explanations they can come up with, while others just fall into pieces.

The worst are those who first go insane and then discover how to control their powers. Many of them become like the guy in the basement: Because they have powers, they believe that they are godlike and can use normal people like cattle.

Not that I had met anyone other than the guy in the house, those, but the stories in the family are filled with them.

The sight of Nu Tian emerging from the bathroom, dressed in a silk bathrobe, interrupted my thoughts as a pleasant surprise. The healing and the bath had helped a lot, and I realized that she was a very beautiful young woman.

I smiled at her. "Feeling better?"

She smiled weakly. "Yes. I am feeling a lot better now. It is amazing what healing, and a shower can do."

"Yes." I agreed. "Especially when followed by a good night's sleep." I pointed to the bedroom. "Fei Mei has already gone to sleep or at least to bed."

"Good." She just said.

There was silence for a moment, and then she hid a yawn with her hand. "I think I should follow her example."

"That sounds like a very good idea." I said and stood. "I sleep in the room over there, but there are some things that I need to fix before I go to bed, so I will not be here for the next hour or two. However, there is food and something to drink in the kitchen."

She bowed to me. "Thank you very much."

"You are welcome... and sleep well."

I watched her walk into the guestroom... or rather I enjoyed watching her backside move in that silk robe. She didn't do it on purpose; it was simply the way she moved, so I did not take it as an invitation... and in any event I wasn't about to make a pass on a woman who had been raped less than three hours ago, healing or no healing.

Finishing my tea, I walked into the office and opened the closet where my clothes are and took out some jeans, a sweatshirt, socks, underwear, and a leather jacket and then did a complete change of clothes, while putting the clothes that I had worn in the ganger's house into a plastic bag, after I had made sure that all the pockets were empty.

That done, I left the apartment, took the elevator down and went to the car, stopping only to pick up the shoes that I had worn in the house and later placed on the stairway outside the elevator to the apartment. Call me paranoid, but I might have stepped in something inside the house without noticing it, so I would not wear them inside my own apartment.

Like so many other nights in London, even in summer, it was misty and rainy outside.

I drove to a deserted part of the harbour, where I parked the car, emptied the bag of clothes on the backseat and sprayed gasoline from the jerry can over the seats and clothes before I walked away. When I was far enough away from the car, I stopped in the shadows of a building and took out my cell phone, before I turned and concentrated while looking at the headrest and pressing a few buttons on the phone. As it was switched off, nothing happened, but that was beside the point.

A few moments later the car was in flames and if someone had seen me, they would believe that I had used the phone to set off some remote detonation device. When I have the time, I like to do things in ways that can be explained, even if I don't think that anybody is watching. That keeps me in the habit of doing things that way.

I stood still and watched the car burn for a while, until I was sure that the fire would continue and then I walked into the mist in search for a place to hire a cab or find a bus and perhaps even get something to eat.

The thought of food made me curse as I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to take the chocolate protein bars out of the glove compartment before I set fire to the car. Oh well, I could buy some more when I went to the gym again Monday.

Twenty minutes later I found a small store that was open and more to the point, it was just beside a bus stop.

So, I bought a sandwich and a coffee and waited for the bus. Half an hour later I was back in the apartment, feeling tired to the bone.

I walked into the bedroom, locked the door behind me and got to bed.

Perhaps I was a bit paranoid, but I was not going to sleep as the only man in an apartment with two traumatized women, without at least locking the door.

I was almost sleeping when an idea made me switch on my phone. That I couldn't fix the memory of my guests, didn't mean that other people couldn't. Leo would be on his way to Hong Kong by now, but there was a good chance that Paula was in London. I sent her a short message, explaining that I needed her help with an unspecified project, and then I went back to sleep.

--------------------------

Sunday, 25. of June, 2000

When I woke up again, I felt a lot more rested and very hungry.

Looking at the clock I could understand why: It was almost noon and I had been sleeping for nine hours.

I stretched and sat up in the bed. Thank God it was Sunday.

Yawning, I loosened the window blinds and looked out.

My apartment is located on the top floor of an apartment building and for some reason it's built in a style strangely similar to that of a roman villa. At least if most of the walls were replaced by windows. All principal rooms including the kitchen, living area and all three bedrooms, including the one I use as my office, incorporate floor-to-ceiling glass windows, arranged around an internal secluded rooftop garden, decked with hardwood.

On the fourth side there's a wooden fence that you can open or remove, so you can get a view over the area and since it's located on the top of the tallest building in the area, nobody can see into the garden or the rooms. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and bought it after some negotiations.

Right now, it had the advantage that I could see into the living room, where one of the girls was watching the TV.

I dressed in jeans and T-shirt, opened the door, and walked into the hallway, through the kitchen and into the living room.

Fei Mei was sitting on the sofa, watching the news.

She looked at me when I entered the room and somewhat to my surprise, she smiled and said, "Good morning." in heavily accented English.

I smiled back. "Good morning to you too. Did you sleep well?"

She shook her head. "No, I had bad dreams." Then she pointed at the TV. "This helps a lot."

I glanced at the TV. The local news station was showing pictures from an exploded house and the headline read '3 killed in explosion'.

Smiling a bit, I listened to the reporter, who said that the police were sure that the explosive fire had been started on purpose to cover up a gang related killing. They had found lots of drugs in the basement of the house.

I was about to say something, when the door to the bathroom opened and Nu Tian came in wearing a silk robe. She paused only shortly to get a tray from the kitchen table and then she walked over to us. As far as I could see there were two cups of tea and one cup of coffee.

She bowed slightly. "Good morning. You want coffee?"

"Ehh good morning and thanks." I said and took the cup of coffee, wondering what was going on.

"You're welcome." She bowed again and placed the tray on the table, before sitting down on the sofa.

I sat down in the chair and sipped some of the coffee while looking at the news. They didn't say much more than I already had heard, so I turned my attention towards the girls instead. "Has it been like this all morning?"

They both nodded. "Yes." Said Nu Tian and Fei Mei added. "I have seen it many times. Good story. Happy ending."

Chuckling, I nodded. "You are right about that." I leaned back in the seat and switched to Cantonese. "You two need to think about what to do, since you do not have a passport and you're not legally in the country."

They nodded and Nu Tian asked. "You're not going to turn us in, are you?"

"No, but it does present a problem. Are you planning to stay here in England?"

"Yes, we have nothing to come home to."

"Okay." I thought for a moment. "That is going to take some planning, but I know some people that might be able to help you with that." I smiled as I looked at them. "However, first things first: You cannot keep walking around in bathrobes, so we better get you some normal clothes. However, I need to know your size in clothes and underwear."

After a bit of hesitation, they each rattled off some numbers and I wrote the numbers down on a post-it note. I don't ever buy clothes for women without having them giving me the numbers, since I always seem to get them wrong otherwise.

The numbers also told me that my eyes didn't deceive me yesterday, as Nu Tian used a C-cup, while Fei Mei used a B-cup, which to my experience with Asian women was way above average.

That the sizes were in Chinese didn't bother me. The only clothing stores that I know of that were open on Sundays were owned by immigrants and one of them was owned by a Chinese couple. The only problem was that they closed at four o'clock which meant that I was somewhat in a hurry.

I looked at the clock. "I must leave soon, or the store will close before I get there. Is there anything else that you need? Besides the obvious women things, that is?"

They both shook their heads, so I drank the rest of the coffee and went into the bathroom for a quick bath before I walked into the office to get dressed.

Taking the money, I had found in the basement, I absently counted it.

A soft whistle escaped my lips as I discovered that there was six thousand pounds.

That should be more than sufficient to cover the expenses on new clothes and whatever else the two girls might need in the near future. Not that I really needed it, but the thought of the gangers paying for things I bought for the two women was nice.

I still needed a car and a quick search on the internet showed that car dealers in the London area in general were open on Sunday afternoons, and that the nearest one was less than five minutes' walk away.

I walked out of the room, told the two girls not to get in trouble and left the apartment.

The first thing I did was to go down to the parking lot, take out my cell phone, switch it on and call the police to report that my car had been stolen at some point between eleven last night and now.

The police officer on the other end asked for and got the license plate number as well as a general description of the car. He sounded somewhat resigned when he informed me that there was very little chance that the car would ever turn up again, since there were thousands of ten-year-old Toyota cars in the London area, but that they would look into the matter.

By the time I hung up, I was under the impression that he wished that just once in a while somebody would call him with some interesting crime, instead of the theft of a ten-year-old car.

I walked the five minutes to the car dealer and looked at the cars for a while, discarding several cars before buying an old black Audi A3, because the salesman was clearly lying when he said that the other cars were good cars for the price, while he was telling the truth about the Audi.

Besides that, it was small enough to be parked almost everywhere, which makes it a very practical car in London. I paid, signed the papers, and drove off, while thinking that my ancestors had it easy back in the time when all deals were made face to face. It's somewhat easier to make good deals when you know when the other person is lying.

Unfortunately, the ability to make good deals isn't always enough. My family is rich, but we've had our share of setbacks and bad luck. Ancient history aside, the last few centuries almost ruined the family, due to the Napoleonic War, the Spanish Civil War, the First World War, the Wall Street crash in 1929, the Second World War and, most recently, the October 19th crash in 1987. As a result of that, we're rich, but nothing like the astronomical rich Sheiks of the Middle East.

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers