Fabula, sed vera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" She cried. "I'm gonna come!"

That was kinda the plan, so I just went faster and harder.

Desperately, Laura let go of her tits and grabbed the end of the table, holding on as a drowning person to a saving rope as I continued my assault on her.

Her breasts were bouncing wildly each time I slammed into her, and her sweat-slicked blonde hair was plastered to her forehead and cheeks.

Suddenly, her pussy tightened around my dick. Knowing that this was just the start, I kept on fucking her, and a moment later her pussy contracted even more as spasms ran through her body, making it jerk on the table, as she lifted her head to release a long wail of pleasure.

She was still coming, when I pulled my dick out of her and used my hold on her ankles to lower them to the floor, then I marched her to the sofa and bent her over one of the large, soft armrests, so her beautiful ass was in the air.

"Time for you to get the same treatment as Nurse Angela."

"What..." She started to say, but without pausing, I simply slid my dick into her from behind, not stopping until my hip bones bounced off her firm, sweet ass. Her back arched with pleasure and with a moan she let her head fall forward until it rested on the sofa. I took hold of her slender hips and began fucking her again.

"Oh, my fucking God!" She cried. "That's so good!"

"Yes," I agreed with a groan. "Give me your arms."

She reached back and moments later I had her arms crossed on her back, holding them together with one hand and giving me total control over her, which made her even more turned on than before.

Taking a deep breath, I increased my pace, slamming my cock into her, which in turn made my balls slap against her clitoris with each thrust.

"Ohhhh fuck!" she groaned. "I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Smiling to myself, I kept up the pace. My heart was pounding, and I felt sweat trickling down my chest. I might have skipped the gym earlier, but I was still getting a good workout from this. Usually, Laura was the one with surplus energy when we were done having sex, but I was determined that it was going to be me this time.

A reflection in a window caught my eyes and I almost stopped fucking Laura, when I realized that Nu Tian and Fei Mei were watching us, or rather they were watching our reflection in one of the big windows, hiding in a position where we couldn't see them. However, with the number of windows in the apartment, they had forgotten that if they could see us, there surely was another angle where we could see them.

The only reason that I slowed down instead of stopping completely, was that they were not just standing there in shock. Both were dressed in bathrobes, but while the robes might have been closed at some point, they were open by now and Nu Tian was standing halfway behind Fei Mai, one hand fondling her breasts, while the other was between Fei Mai's legs, playing with her pussy. I couldn't see where Fei Mei's hand was but judging from the expression of pleasure on Nu Tians face, Fei Mei was returning the favour and doing a damn good job of it.

Reaching out with my mind, I lightly connected with theirs and was nearly overwhelmed as their lust flowed into me through the link. They must have been watching for a while because they were so fired up that they were almost exploding, and I sensed that the only reason that they hadn't come yet was that they were afraid to make noise.

An idea entered my drunk mind and lowering my voice to a whisper, I looked at the shaking Laura and asked. "Do you like being watched as much as you like to watch?"

"No." She moaned, but my senses told me something else, as her pussy contracted around my dick. She was lying.

Chuckling, I gave her a hard thrust. "Liar. You nearly came when I asked you." I leaned over her body, changing the angle of my thrust and bringing me closer to her. "My turn to tell a story. I'm drunk because I was drinking wine with two lovely women, who're my guests."

Laura turned her head to look at me, but with me holding her down on the sofa, she could only see me with one eye. She might have wanted to ask something, but just as she opened her mouth, I slammed into her again, filling her again in one smooth stroke that forced another gasp from her lips.

"They were sleeping when you arrived, which is why I was in a bath, but I think your howling orgasms have woken them up, because they're looking at our reflection in the windows from the living room."

That made her turn her head, searching for a reflection and her mouth opened in shock when she found it. Then I felt her body starting to spasm and a moment later her drenched pussy tried to clamp down on my cock, but as wet as she was, it just made it tighter without actually restraining my moments in any way, so I gave her a few more strokes.

She howled and came so hard she squirted, juices hitting my crotch and dripping down my legs. I slowed down but didn't stop completely. The feeling of being inside her pulsating pussy was simply too good to stop.

"Fuck!" hissed Laura when she got her breath back. "Are you just going to continue?"

As an answer, I rammed my dick all the way into her, causing her to yelp in pleasure. "Yeah, you feel so good."

"Shit!" She mumbled and I could see the muscles on her back tremble, as she moaned. "I can't handle much more."

I slowly retreated until I was almost out of her pussy, then I rammed it back in. Laura moaned and lifted her head. "Oh fuck... too good!"

"Yes, it's awesome!" I declared and felt a shiver running through me. I was getting closer to my own orgasm and that was too early, as Laura still had a lot of energy left. Letting go of her arms, I closed my eyes and started to think of everything else that Laura's wet pussy around my dick while I continued to fuck her slowly.

Not looking at the gorgeous women in front of me helped a bit and as much as I like my work, going through the finances of the company in my mind was un-sexy enough to calm me down within a minute, even with Laura still shaking from her recent orgasm.

I opened my eyes again, fully intending to keep fucking Laura, but instead I got a surprise.

My blonde sex partner wasn't just laying idle on the sofa. She was looking at Nu Tian and Fei Mei and the shaking I had felt was her waving them closer. Perhaps even more surprising they had stopped their play and were walking towards us, looking sexy as their open silken bathrobes highlighted the naked form underneath it.

I blinked a few times and for a moment I considered stopping what was quickly evolving into an orgy, but the girls' emotions told me not to. Nu Tian practically radiated a fear of being rejected by me, while Fei Mei was worried that she wasn't good enough as Laura was so much more beautiful than she considered herself to be.

In a move that looked oddly choreographed, both Asian girls let their bathrobes fall to the ground as they reached the sofa.

Instead of saying anything, I reached out and a moment later Nu Tian slipped into my one-armed hug with a smile, pressing her full breasts against my chest, while Laura took advantage of a slight hesitation from Fei Mei and dragged her down on the sofa.

Nu Tian's soft lips met mine in a sizzling kiss, filled with desire and lust, and I could have sworn that I heard the word 'Finally!' in my head, before lust took over, clouding my mind.

I ran the fingers of my free hand over her back, delighting in the feel of her soft skin. She moaned into my mouth, as my hand slid down her back and cupped a firm buttock. Something I have longed to do ever since I gave her a massage.

The feel made my cock twitch and I suddenly realised that I still had it buried to the hilt in Laura's tight, wet pussy.

Still kissing Nu Tian, I started to move again, slowly moving in and out of Laura, while Nu Tian's tongue was exploring mine and her right hand was running up and down my back.

Then she broke the kiss, causing me to open my eyes. A jolt of lust ran through me as the first thing I saw was Fei Mei laying on the sofa with her legs spread so Laura could lick and finger her.

Beside me, Nu Tian slowly sank down, dragging her big soft breasts over the side of my body as she went to her knees next to me and Laura's legs. Turning slightly, Nu Tian pressed her breasts against Laura's legs and let her hands wander over the blonde's body, causing Laura to moan into Fei Mei's pussy.

One of Nu Tian's hands disappeared under Laura, and I felt something brush over my balls, before Laura suddenly growled and the pussy around me spasmed, as Nu Tian used her fingers on Laura's clitoris, making shivers go through the blonde beauty.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Laura, removing her mouth from Fei Mei to look at Nu Tian. "I'm coming!"

Since my hands were now free, I slapped her round ass. "Shut up and return the favour."

With a lustful smile, Laura turned her head back to Fei Mei and I could see her arm working furiously as her fingers went in and out of Fei Mei. Then Laura put her mouth back to work and I could see Fei Mei's body stiffen, her shapely dancers' legs shivering with pleasure. With all the foreplay she had gotten, it wouldn't take long before she would explode, so I slapped Laura's ass again, before taking a hold of her slim hips and picked up the speed, as I slammed into her, fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

Screams of pleasure filled the room, as both Fei Mei and Laura came at the same time, their bodies jerking as waves of pleasure ran through them. Slowing down, I continued to fuck Laura through her orgasm, only stopping when her shivers and moans had subsided.

"That was fucking epic!" She mumbled and managed to crawl over the armrest, causing my dick to leave her. Then she crashed halfway on top of Fei Mei, kissing the other girl gently, but while Fei Mei returned the kiss, it looked like she was limp.

Nu Tian stood, looked at them and giggled. "She's always like that after a big one. She'll be fine in five minutes."

"Good." I said and took hold of, gently placing her on her back on the armrest. She looked at me in surprise, making me smile and say, "You're the only one who hasn't come yet."

"Oh." She managed to say as I spread her legs, kneeled between them, and buried my face in her pussy. She was soaking wet, but more importantly, she tasted great, and I enjoyed her flavour on my tongue while I licked up and down the lips of her pussy, making her moan. "Please! I need to come!"

"You'll get there." I promised. I wanted to lick her and take my sweet time doing it, but I could feel her mounting impatience and need to come as an almost physical thing and made a quick change of plans. So, while I continued to tease her pussy with my tongue, I inserted the tip of a finger into her pussy for the first time and gently probed. Despite her arousal and wetness, she was tight, so I took my time, not slipping in more than the tip but working it back and forth while my tongue continued its work on and around her clitoris.

"Oh. Oh. OH." She panted, her hands grabbing my head and pressing it against her groin.

I went deeper with my finger and added another one, finding her G-spot and gave it a quick, firm rub. She came like an exploding firecracker. Her legs tightened around my head as she tried to lift her entire lower body off the armrest, and I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers as she bucked and swayed, almost falling off the sofa.

Using my free hand to make sure she stayed on the armrest, I withdrew my fingers from her and stood to straighten my back.

Nu Tian looked at me with a smile and wrapped her legs around me, dragging me closer and making the head of my dick glide over her clitoris.

"Take me." She mumbled. "I want you inside me."

It took only a small push, the slightest change of the angle, and I could feel the head of my cock spreading the wet lips of her pussy, ready to enter her.

Nu Tian sent me a dazzling smile and used her legs to push me inside and I moaned as I felt her lips spread around my dick.

She let out a long, low, moan. "Oh yes."

She was tight, but also extremely wet and I slid all the way to the bottom of her pussy in one long stroke. She felt tight, warm, and perfect, and the expression of pure pleasure on her face was a sight to behold.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh." Nu Tian groaned with delight, encouraging me to start moving. Since her legs were around my hips my hands were free and I used them to caress her body, moving up to those fantastic breasts, which wobbled each time I slid in and out of her.

They felt just as magnificent as they looked. Soft, yet firm and the small nipples were hard as stone. I pinched them slightly, just to test, and was rewarded with a moan, as she began to gasp with each thrust, pushing against me as I went into her.

Letting go of her breasts, I placed my arms on the armrest and leaned forward to kiss her. She met me halfway there, raising her upper body and throwing her arms around me, holding me tight as we kissed and moved together. The changed angle must have heightened her pleasure because she groaned into my mouth and came, tremors rippling through her body as the groan turned into a squeal of pleasure.

She was clearly expecting me to stop, but instead I went faster, enjoying the look of shocked pleasure on her face, as my hip bone connected with her clitoris again and again.

This time there was no slow build-up or even a warning, as she came again, falling back on the wide armrest as her beautiful body rocked, bucked, and writhed, accompanied by cries and whimpers. I paused for breath and watched her, enjoying the sight of ecstasy of this beautiful, incredibly sexy girl.

Then she fell off the armrest and onto the sofa, shaking and shivering.

"Shit. I'm coming!" I heard Laura say and turned my head to look at her. Last I looked she was laying halfway over Fei Mei, but now she was laying on her back on the sofa with her legs spread. She had clearly been watching Nu Tian and I having sex, because her eyes blazed with lust. I had no idea how long Nu Tian and I had been at it, but Fei Mei had recovered and was looking at us as well, a hand between Laura's leg as she fucked the trembling blonde with two fingers, the palm of her hand slapping rhythmically against Laura's clitoris.

Laura shook, groaned, and then howled as she came again.

For a moment, there was silence in the room, but then Fei Mei asked. "My turn?" in a hopeful tone.

For some reason, that made me laugh. "That is fair, but I need to lay down. My back can't handle all this."

She nodded eagerly and with some difficulty, I crawled onto the sofa. It's a big sofa, but with four people on it, it suddenly seemed smaller, and I ended up with my head in Nu Tians lap, while Fei Mei crawled over my hips and guided my stiff cock to her pussy. Sending me a broad smile, she slipped it between her moist lips and lowered herself, groaning as the head disappeared inside her. Then she placed her hands on my chest and started moving her hips.

I don't know if it was her dance training or natural talent, but those circular movement of her hips was nothing short of fantastic as she worked my stiff cock deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy massaged both my shaft and head as she moved and groaned at the same time, making her beautiful breasts dance in front of me.

"This is very good." She declared with a grin and then gasped as my dick reached bottom. Sitting still for a moment, she sighed happily and began moving, thrusting up and down, her stomach undulating like a belly dancer's.

Giving in to temptation. I reached for her breasts, cupping them as I enjoyed her ride. Like I had done with Nu Tian, I caught her stiff nipples between my fingers and pinched them lightly, but from the grimace she made, she didn't like it, so I went back to caressing, squeezing the breasts lightly, which seemed to heighten her lust even more.

Fei Mei moaned as she picked up the pace, using her strong legs to move herself up and down on my cock like a piston engine, grunting every time it hit bottom.

I could feel an orgasm coming rapidly nearer and managed to say. "You're making me come!"

"Is okay. Safe." She answered with a moan that quickly turned into a low howl, as she grabbed my shoulders and added a back-and-forth motion to her movement.

"Fuck!" I mumbled as I felt myself passing the point of no return. "Coming!"

I hadn't thought that she could move any faster, but she proved me wrong as she increased her speed, milking my cock with her inner muscles.

A moment later I came in her, moaning as I did.

Fei Mei sat down hard, impaling herself completely on my cock, and came along with me, screaming her orgasm into the room as she sat shivering on top of me. Then she got the same dreaming expression in her face as when Laura had made her come and let herself fall on her side on the sofa, bathed in sweat and gasping for breath.

----------------------------------

The scent of coffee woke me up, but it wasn't easy to claw myself away from sleep. It had been a wild night and Laura hadn't left until three in the morning, and not before making Fei Mei, Nu Tian and I promise that the girls would still be here when she returned in fourteen days. They had happily agreed, and Laura had taken a cab home. I did offer that she could stay the night, but she declined as she had to go visit her parents first thing in the morning.

With a contented sigh I opened my eyes and saw Tian placing three steaming cups on the bed table, before she climbed into bed. She was naked, so I used the opportunity to admire her body as she moved.

"You really are beautiful." I told her and to my surprise she blushed and stuttered thanks, which in my opinion just made her even cuter than before.

I reached out and dragged her into my arms. Behind me I could feel Fei stir as she in turn reached out and placed her arm around me, mumbling a tired "Good morning."

For a moment we just lay there, enjoying the feel of our bodies touching each other.

After a while, Fei reached past me and let her hand glide over Tian's arm, so I reached down and let my hand follow the curve of her legs to her hips, enjoying the feel of her silky soft skin under my hand.

"You know, this is a pretty good way to wake up." She observed and moved closer to me.

"No, it's the best way to wake up." Said Tian and gave me a kiss, before reaching over to give Fei a kiss as well.

I agreed. Life simply did not get much better than this.

-------------- End --------------------

Remember: If you like the story, please vote, comment, and add the chapter to favourites. Not only does it make me happy, but like most authors here, it's inspiring and the only reward we get for our efforts :)