Fabulous Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as it felt that she had found a silver lining to losing her anal cherry Zelina felt a hint of something which she thought was impossible. She continuously told herself it was, even though she felt it again, and again, and again, and increasingly stronger. Then she realised having her back hole and back passage so severely stretched didn't really hurt any more.

That while she had been lost in her own head she hadn't noticed the pain slowly being replaced by a dull ache, and even that was now being replaced. Replaced by the thing she didn't want to name, but had to when it forced a moan out of her mouth, causing a hoot of delight out of Carmella, and of course a fresh round of trash talk.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch! Moan for me! Moan like the little anal whore you are!" Carmella gleefully laughed at this important part of the breaking in process, "Moan from taking a big cock in your tight little ass hole like the slutty little butt slut you are! Oh fuck yeah, I knew you'd love it. No one could have an ass this big, round and juicy without being secretly an anal slut, desperate to be put in her place. Well don't worry babes, I got you. Yeahhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh shit, I got your fucking anal cherry, and now your ass is mine! Literally! Yeahhhhhhhhh, I own your ass, and you know it. Just like you know you're moaning in pleasure, mmmmmmm, it's just a matter of time before your begging to be my full-time anal loving bitch."

Again Zelina couldn't offer a proper retort as she was just so overwhelmed by the complete and utter humiliation she felt, which was somehow far worse than before given that she had actually moaned in pleasure. What was even worse was that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop herself from doing it again, and again, and again.

She also cried out, gasped and even whimpered in pleasure too. God, what the hell was happening to her? Why was her body betraying her this way? She wasn't a pathetic loser bottom who actually enjoyed this kind of thing. And yet, she couldn't deny any of Carmella's words, or the words of the other women that began cheering on her tormentor, and degrading her.

Lana of all people was one of the first to speak up, probably because of having issues with Zelina in the past, "That's it Carmella, destroy that bitch's ass hole! Fuck it hard and deep and ruin her bitch hole!"

Seeing neither Asuka and her girlfriend had no problem with this, Becky Lynch then spoke up, "Make her fecking love it! Make her love it up the arse. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're doing so well Carmella. Oh yeah, you're really wrecking that shit hole. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, more! Give her more! Pound that back door hard and make her squirt for ya."

"I can't agree more." Charlotte smirked, "Go ahead Mella, slam fuck that hot little piece of ass. Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, let's see if you can actually properly break in a butt slut. It would make a nice change. So do it, oh yes, pound that whore butt and make her beg you for more. Come on bitch, mmmmmmmm, you wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?"

"Yes." Asuka encouraged, "Wreck her ass, before we wreck yours."

"Oh, don't worry ladies, mmmmmmm, I'm just getting started." Carmella promised with a wicked smile, doing her best to ignore the threats of her fellow tops and break in this perfect little bottom in front of her, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm just getting started breaking in this bitch. And you hear how I have her fucking moaning for me already? Shit, she's practically owned already. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, but just watch and enjoy, mmmmmmmmm, because I'm just getting started. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, just getting started breaking in this slutty little butt! Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it you pathetic loser! Take it right up your tight little butt, you little butt slut. Oh fuck yeah, ooooooooooh, fucking take it, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it!"

Given there was no possible way she could defend herself now all Zelina could hope for was that Carmella would become impatient of the slow sodomy she was dishing out an increase the pace to something that would hurt again. Or better yet, make her cum. Not that Zelina wanted to cum with a cock in her ass, just that it would bring an end to this ultimate humiliation.

But Carmella was acting uncharacteristically patient, probably because she had exactly what she wanted. Had Zelina right where she wanted her. So as much as Zelina tried to hold on to a shred of her dignity it became clear that wasn't going to work. She just had to beg for more, and hope against hope the experience wouldn't completely break her. Or the one that followed it, the one which would see her cumming like a bitch from being butt fucked.

"Please..." Zelina whimpered pathetically.

"Please what bitch?" Carmella pushed without a hint of pity.

"Make me cum." Zelina moaned softly.

"What was that?" Carmella teased.

"I said make me cum you bitch!" Zelina snapped.

"Oh honey, you know you're going to have to do better than that." Carmella smirked.

There was a long pause and then while hating herself with a passion Zelina closed her eyes and said as nicely as she could, "Please... oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhh, Carmella, fuck me! Fuck me harder, ooooooooooh, and make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, fuck me, fuck me!" Fuck me in the ass and make me cum like a little bitch! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh shit, make me your bitch, if you can! You can't, mmmmmmmm, we both know you can't. But please, go ahead and try. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, pound my little ass hole! Pound it as hard as you can, oh fuck, and make it gape. Please?"

"Better..." Carmella admitted, before going in for the kill, "But not good enough. Not by a long shot. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you wanna cum bitch? Huh? Well, you're going to have to agree to be my bitch! My little Fabulous Bitch. And, not just for the rest of the night, or the rest of the week, or whatever. I mean forever. Mmmmmmmm, or at least until your career is over. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'm not sure I'll want your skanky ass around when I retire, but mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I could definitely fuck this big old bubble butt of yours for at least the next few years. Or until a better piece of ass comes along. So what do you say slut? Huh? Oh yeah, just how badly do you want to cum?"

"No way, ooooooooooh, that's never happening." Zelina moaned angrily, appalled at the idea.

"Fine." Carmella shrugged, "But fair warning, I've been working on my cardio a lot, mmmmmmmm, and your fat ass is so hot and fuck-able I think I can do this for at least a few more hours. Then I can make you ride me. Won't that be fun? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that way, even if you do resist me, your ass will be so totally ruined breaking you will be easy. Or maybe we can try fitting a second cock up there. I haven't decided yet. Either way, we agreed the winner would have all night to fuck the loser, oooooooooh, and I'm definitely looking forward to a long night with you Zelina. Especially if you're too stubborn to allow yourself to cum. Oh yeah, I'm going to really enjoy making you suffer, you fucking ho."

There was another pause, this one lasting for maybe about a minute, and then telling herself they were just words Zelina forced out, "Okay, okay... I'll be your bitch, just make me cum."

"My little Fabulous Bitch?" Carmella pushed.

"Yes." Zelina whimpered, and then when it was clear that wasn't enough she added, "I'll be your little Fabulous Bitch."

"Great..." Carmella grinned, "Now once more with feeling."

One final pause and then Zelina frantically screeched, "I'LL BE YOUR LITTLE FABULOUS BITCH. I'LL BE YOUR LITTLE FABULOUS BITCH WHO LOVES IT UP THE ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK ME CARMELLA! FUCK MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOH, POUND MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS HOLE AND GAPE IT WIDE OPEN! FUCKING DESTROY IT! TREAT MY SHIT HOLE AS YOUR PERSONAL FUCK HOLE, OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK, JUST MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMM, MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH, MMMMMMMMM, YOUR LITTLE FABULOUS BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!"

"Yeah, I suppose that will do." Carmella smirked evilly, "Now, take your hands off your cheeks and bounce that booty back at me. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, bounce that booty! Bounce it! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, help me wreck your ass hole and make you cum like the anal loving bitch you are! Yes, cum for me bitch, ah fuck!"

Without hesitation Zelina let go of her cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours, and started hammering her little booty back at her tormentor, and thus impaling her poor little butt hole on the giant dildo destroying it. Unfortunately Carmella chose that moment to suddenly stop her thrusting and let Zelina do all the work, meaning the manager let out an extra loud whimper, before frantically trying to make herself cum.

Then when she was on the edge of it Carmella suddenly started sodomising her again, harder than ever before, instantly redefining Zelina's understanding of pleasure. And that was before she even came. Then when she did, when she had her first anally induced orgasm, her mind went blank, before it was completely destroyed by the following climaxes.

Carmella would have loved to gloat about this, and she would, but... later. Much later, because it wasn't the time for talking. No, it was time for her actions to speak louder than words ever could, and oh, she loved these actions. Actions which meant her thighs were smacking against Zelina's butt cheeks so hard and roughly it was like she was spanking her again.

It certainly sounded like it, the smacking of flesh echoing around the entire locker room, and maybe even throughout the arena. Along with Zelina's hysterical cries of pleasure. And oh God, Zelina's fat ass was just jiggling so beautifully against her thighs. Especially as the other woman was frantically hammering herself back against her, making sure the dildo hammered Zelina's big booty as hard and as deep as it would go.

It was everything Carmella had wanted and more, given that she was also surrounded by her peers who were all staring at her lustfully, and even with pride. Which included Asuka and Charlotte. Admittedly it was a little scary to have their full attention, and Carmella half expected one or both of them to push her out of the way and takeover putting Zelina in her place.

Or worse, one of them do that, while the other took Carmella's ass. But that's not what happened. No, instead those super butt busters watched her bust Zelina's butt and make the mouthy manager her butt slut. Maybe forever, or the rest of her career, given how hard and frequently Zelina was cumming.

She hadn't seen it personally, but Carmella had heard of women breaking completely from just one butt fucking. It probably helped that Zelina was very full of herself, and this was a public ass fucking, but it was still one hell of an achievement, and Carmella wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life.

Oh yes, she wanted to completely break Zelina Vega, and make this bitch her anal loving bitch forever. To be able to bend her over whenever she wanted, Zelina either showing off her gaping hole, or simply giving Carmella the perfect little fat ass which she earned. Which she now owned. Which was now hers. Something which became necessary for her to let everybody know.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR ASS IS MINE! ALL MINE!" Carmella gleefully called out, smacking that big bubble butt as she went, making it jiggle even more for her, "I OWN YOUR ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I FUCKING OWN IT! IT'S MY FUCK HOLE NOW, OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, AND I'M GONNA FUCKING USE IT! RUIN IT! FUCK IT! MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK YOU ZELINA, MMMMMMMMMM, GONNA WRECK YOUR ASS, FUCKING WRECK IT, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT YOU LITTLE BITCH! MY LITTLE FABULOUS BITCH! FUCKING TAKE IT! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Of course these words kind of backfired on Carmella, as combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman she came too. She was just about able to push herself through a couple of them, but she wasn't used to cumming this hard. Or more accurately, having such a satisfying climax. So inevitably she would be forced to stop, the only question was would she embarrass herself by collapsing, or would she maintain her newly found dominance.

It was really, really hard to do that, as all she wanted to do was use every ounce of her strength to completely destroy Zelina's bowels. And for a few long minutes that was exactly what she did, pushing herself to the very edge of collapsing before pulling her dick out of Zelina's ass without warning and admiring the damage she had done to her new bitch's butt.

"Mmmmmmm fuck, so pretty." Carmella moaned and chuckled after a few long seconds of staring deep into Zelina's bowels via that gaping crater she called an ass hole. Then she smacked that ass as hard as she could and demanded, "Now spread your cheeks bitch! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me and the rest of the class your wrecked bitch hole!"

Zelina whimpered pathetically, but without hesitation further degraded herself by slowly turning her body so her ass was fully facing the crowd, reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing her widely gaping ass hole. More accurately, she pointed her butt at where the majority of that was, including Asuka and Charlotte, assuming that was who Carmella wanted to impress.

It certainly seemed that way, the woman who had so effortlessly dominated her all smiles as she moved around, making sure not to block anyone's view while still getting a great look at Zelina's stretched back door. A view the poor manager had to continue holding for the next few minutes.

"Not bad." Charlotte said firmly.

"I've seen better." Asuka smirked.

"I've caused better." Charlotte countered challengingly.

"You haven't seen anything yet..." Carmella boasted, trying to get them back on track, and then when she got it she asked her new bitch, "What are you, Zelina?"

"Your bitch." Zelina practically wept, as it was pointless to deny it. Then when Carmella continued staring at her expectantly she added, "I'm, oh God, I'm your Fabulous Bitch."

"Good girl." Carmella beamed, clapping her hands together and then quickly retrieving something from her locker, "Just for that, I'm going to give you a reward. Oh yeah, some bling-bling for that scrawny neck of yours. Mmmmmmm, and more importantly, a little reminder of your place. Other than your ass hole, which I guarantee is going to be gaping just as wide as this from now on. If not wider."

To emphasise her words Carmella shoved Zelina's hands out of the way and then smacked her sore ass as hard as she could. Before Zelina could really recover from that she found herself being manhandled, or womanhandled as the case may be, Carmella forcing her by the hair to turn around again, so she was facing the audience.

And before she could react to that, Carmella roughly wrapping something around her neck and pulled so tight it was choking her. For a moment Zelina thought she was going to get choked out as one final humiliation, but what she actually got was far, far worse, as the next moment the straps were being tightened, making her realise what this was. That she was being collared like some kind of pet, with her new title in bright letters on a tag for it.

"There, a pretty little collar, for a pretty little doggy. Oh yes, a pretty little Fabulous Bitch. Doesn't she look pretty, huh?" Carmella asked rhetorically of their audience, as she held Zelina's head firmly in place so again everyone could see her handiwork, while quickly adding, "But she could look prettier. Mmmmmmmm yessssssss, she could look prettier with my cock in her mouth. Yeah, that cock that's straight from her whore ass! Oh yeah bitch, suck it! Suck it good, and show me you understand your place now. That you're nothing but my little cock sucker! My ass to mouth whore! My bitch. My Fabulous Bitch! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, it says so on your name tag. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what you are, and that's what you always will be."

If there was any part of the old Zelina Vega left she would have violently disagreed with those words, but she was far too broken for that. Maybe it was just in this moment, maybe it was forever, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing her Fabulous Top and sucking her cock. So that's exactly what she did.

Oh yes, as soon as Carmella let go of her head Zelina wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels and she began frantically sucking it. Which Zelina was expecting to hate, but she didn't. Oh God, instead she instantly loved the taste of her ass, so much so that she moaned loudly. Something which of course Carmella capitalised on with wicked delight.

"Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's right, take it! Take it all the way down your throat! Oh fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Carmella clapped gleefully as Zelina took more and more of the dildo into her mouth, and eventually down her throat, "Yessssssssss, take it all and get every drop of your skanky ass juices. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's so hot! Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah Zelina, you make such a great little cock sucker. Yes you do, yes you do, mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, one who clearly loves the taste of her own butt. Ha ha ha, looks like that collar really is perfect for you, because you really are going to make a fabulous bitch, my Fabulous Bitch."

Again Zelina couldn't dispute anything Carmella said, and really, why would she want too? Her old self had never known ecstasy like she did with this giant girl cock up her butt, and there was no doubt in her mind she would do anything, no matter how degrading, to feel that way again. Anything. And all the humiliating things that just happened to her, and were happening now?

They were all just making her feel like she could cum again. Or at the very least, they were a wonderfully appropriate way to end her breaking, Zelina only hoping with her new Mistress would continue doing things like this and worse to her again, and again, and again.