Fabulous Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As lesbian sex was the norm in a WWE locker room it was hardly surprising when they didn't get much attention for the gentle pussy licking, but Carmella was really annoyed when that continued to be the case as she started dishing out the verbal abuse. And more importantly, she started to get more attention to her clit. Oh yes, Zelina lingered on her clit for a continuously long time, pushing Carmella closer and closer to her inevitable orgasm.

Something that after all that build-up, she couldn't avoid for long. Carmella tried her best, and by her standards, she truly felt she did herself proud, but ultimately it just became too much. Too good. Oh God, she just needed to cum so badly, something she let Zelina know through a series of moans.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick me, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Carmella cried out, grabbing the back of Zelina's head and shoving it deep into her cunt, "Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tease that fucking clit you dyke bitch! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm, more! Give me more you cunt loving slut! Fuck me! Tongue fuck me like the lezzie whore you are! Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck me with your tongue, oh God Zelina! Zelina! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh shit! FUCK ME! MMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GOD, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For a few long seconds Zelina continued to tease her, unknowingly undermining her dominance. Then all of a sudden her tongue was inside her, immediately setting Carmella off like a rocket. Oh yes, she blasted off with a truly satisfying climax. Perhaps one of the most satisfying of her life, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the bitchy Zelina Vega continued passionately worshipping her cunt, and swallowing her cum.

Which admittedly was impressing nobody, but Carmella was beyond the point of caring. Oh yes, all that mattered to her in that moment was her own pleasure. Which ironically was the point where she actually started impressing people. Mostly the bottoms, who hungered for a taste of her twat, but it was a start.

Zelina immediately pulled her tongue out the second Carmella came, and not because she wanted to get off on her rival's orgasm. No, to her shame she was quick to wrap her lips around the other girl's entrance so she could swallow every drop of Carmella's cum. What was even worse, was that she would repeat the process, but Zelina just couldn't help herself in that moment.

She was lost in the joy of worshipping cunt. And more importantly, at least in that moment, swallowing cum. Which she continued doing for the next few minutes as she mindlessly switched between that and fucking Carmella with her tongue, ensuring she would have a constant supply of girl cum to dine on.

In those wonderful moments while she was ironically ashamed of herself for her slutty behaviour she was also proud of herself for turning her rival into a screaming wreck which couldn't possibly be taken seriously, and thus downplaying her own submission. Oh yes, nothing to see here. Just two bottoms having fun with each other.

As always if the likes of the terrifying Asuka and Charlotte Flair believed that, maybe someday it would be Zelina Vega topping them. Zelina became a little lost in that fantasy for a while, especially as the amazing flavour of Carmella's girl cum was knocking her completely loopy, but then unfortunately she had to live in the moment, as Carmella found a way to regain control.

She wouldn't have thought Carmella was confident enough to do it, but all of a sudden the bitch started grinding herself against Zelina's face, literally face fucking her with her pretty little cunt. Which was really unfortunate as it meant Zelina could no longer swallow as much girl cum as she would have liked, as she no longer had control.

More importantly, she had just been about to risk slipping a finger or two into Carmella's cunt, and truly taking control of the situation, but now she just couldn't. No, all she could really do was stick out her tongue and hope that Carmella would back herself against it hard and often enough so that she would cum so hard and often enough that she wouldn't be able to butt fuck her.

To Zelina's shame, getting butt fucked by this version of Carmella didn't seem so bad, because at least she was truly acting like a top. But at the same time, that just made it more terrifying, as she didn't want to be broken and become someone's bitch. Luckily there seemed to be a way out she hadn't anticipated, namely passing out, something which Zelina got extremely close to as Carmella continued to brutally fuck her face.

So hard that she couldn't breathe properly, and she thought for sure she was going to pass out. Pass out with girl cum constantly covering her face, in that moment marking her as a pussy slut. And perhaps more to the point, Carmella's pussy slut. Something Zelina could live with it meant she wasn't broken.

Unfortunately for Zelina she was pulled back from Carmella's cunt at the last possible second, and then her temporary top ordered her, "Go and get my strap-on, and some lube. Mmmmmmm, it's finally time for you to lose your anal cherry. Come on slut, it's in my bag. Get it and put it on me. Yessssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, good little bitch!"

Carmella was a little mad that Zelina didn't reply, 'yes Mistress', or something like that, like a good little bitch, but she knew from experience how much getting face fucked could take it out of you, so she supposed it was to be expected. Besides, the main thing was that Zelina did as she was told, even whimpering pathetically as she did so, which put a big old grin of satisfaction on Carmella's face.

She got another one, or the old one continued, when Zelina held the dick out for her, making it easy for her to step into it and allow her bitch to slide it up her thighs and tightened it around her waist. Technically it would be good if she had made her 'suck it' after that, but as Zelina was an anal virgin it seemed unfair to allow the only preparations to be Zelina's own saliva. Hell, not even Charlotte was so mean when the roles were reversed.

Which of course bought Carmella back to that humiliating night. It was supposed to be the best of her life, the night she cashed in her Money in the Bank contract, and became the Smackdown women's champion, and perhaps more importantly, the Alpha female. However she had unfortunately failed that first night she tried it, and as a result she had ended up losing her butt cherry to Charlotte.

Which had been the most humiliating night of her life, Carmella's ass hole quivering at the horrifying memory. And the fact that she had suffered a similar fate even when she successfully cashed in, and then went on to beat even the mighty Asuka. Oh God, Asuka and Charlotte had ruined her ass hole, even when she won, Carmella so humiliated she wasn't sure she could ever recover.

Thankfully she had her chance for redemption now, Carmella forcing herself out of her memories of the past and focusing on the allegedly superior wrestler Zelina Vega squirting some lubricant into her hand, and then slowly rubbing it into the shaft of her cock. Oh yes, that bitch started stroking lube into her dick as if it was real, while looking up nervously at Carmella, silently pleading her for mercy.

Mercy, which she wouldn't have shown the slightest bit of if the roles were reversed, Carmella reminded herself. Oh yes, this bitch wouldn't show the slightest bit of pity on her, given the chance, and Carmella would be damned if she showed her any now the roles were reversed to what they should be, Zelina suffering her frustrations ten times over.

"Bend over!" Carmella growled lustfully, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give me your tight little virgin ass hole! It's time to make you my bitch forever. Oh fuck yeah, ooooooooooh fuck!"

She probably continued talking trash, although she was barely aware of it, as Zelina looked adorably nervous as she slowly bent over for her, presenting her ridiculously juicy bubble butt. Oh yes, Zelina's booty was to ridiculously meaty for such a girl so small, Carmella literally drooling as the other girl blushed with shame, bent over, and presented her with her prize.

Presented her with her big round ass, ripe and ready for fucking. Which literally had Carmella drooling, and perhaps more importantly the rest of the locker room finally giving them their full attention. Hell, even Charlotte looked up from her phone as Carmella gave that fat Latina butt the attention it deserved.

Zelina whimpered pathetically as she bent over, giving an inferior woman her ass. Oh God, this was it. The moment she had been dreading. Not just giving up her ass hole to a superior woman, like the terrifying Asuka or Charlotte Flair, but an inferior woman like fucking Carmella. Honestly Zelina didn't know how she would ever live down this shame.

The shame of bottoming to fucking Carmella. All she could really hope for now was that she wouldn't break, and become such an inferior woman's bitch, which would be so unbearably humiliating she would never live it down. Something which was solidified when Carmella forced her to stay in that position for a few long seconds before finally doing something about it.

Then she found herself crying out loudly as the bitch buried her face between her butt cheeks and started frantically licking her back hole. Which again, gave her a moment of dominance, as Carmella literally suffocated herself in her ass. Hell, Zelina even took the risk of shaking her booty in Carmella's face, and got away with it, because the wannabe top was just so lost in tonguing her butt hole.

Which caused a satisfying smile to cross Zelina's face, and she even opened her mouth to taunt the bitch. But whatever attempt of gaining control, was completely forgotten by the incredible pleasure she felt from that talented tongue massaging her back hole, Zelina closing her eyes and letting out a loud moan as she became completely lost in it.

Which was wonderful for a few long seconds, but then Carmella spread her cheeks with both hands so she could get all the access she could possibly want, swirling her tongue around Zelina's butt hole, and even trying to push her tongue inside it. As Zelina was an anal virgin she thankfully didn't get very far, but she got far enough, which was the taste of things to come which made Zelina whimper pathetically.

Especially because it felt so fucking good. Far better than she could have possibly imagined, given how humiliated it made her feel. But it also felt good, a feeling which continued to build, even as Carmella replaced her tongue with a lubed up finger.

"Oooooooooooh Zelina!" Carmella moaned with delight, "Your ass hole is soooooooooooooooo tight! Mmmmmmmmmm, this is gonna be soooooooooooo fun!"

That confession made Zelina whimper pathetically, especially as that finger slowly entered her virgin ass hole. Something which continued to make her whimper pathetically, and moan with pure pleasure, Zelina becoming increasingly worried she was about to be broken by fucking Carmella. Especially when a second finger was added to her tail-pipe, really stretching her back passage out, and yet, making her feel good.

Oh God, Zelina had never felt so humiliated in her entire life, and yet it was nothing compared to what came next. To losing her anal cherry, in front of the entire Smackdown locker room no less, and perhaps most importantly of all Asuka and Charlotte Flair.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Carmella ordered huskily, "Mmmmmmm, show me my prize."

Carmella wasn't sure what she loved more, the grumble of frustration Zelina let out, or the whispers of interest from the other women around them, or her defeated opponent spreading her cheeks. No, she definitely loved the last thing the best, because it was a sign of total submission, and better yet, she was getting something truly priceless, that being another wrestler's virgin ass hole.

Which was why she savoured the moment, and then to make this extra nasty, with maybe a touch of mercy, Carmella spat onto Zelina's butt hole. Not once, but half a dozen times. Then, finally, she pressed the tip of her cock against her target, making the loud and proud Zelina Vega whimper pathetically.

It was quickly followed by a gasp, and then another whimper, this time from both of them as Zelina's virgin back hole started really stretching open, becoming wider and wider until the head of that big dick slid through that tight anal ring and into Zelina's most private hole. Oh God, Carmella did it! She actually did it! She took another girl's anal cherry.

Something which was so overwhelming it was all she could think about for a few long seconds. Hell she was barely aware that she had let out a cry of her own, which was completely drowned out by the cry that her defeated opponent let out. Which was unsurprisingly, given the circumstances. Then unable to do anything else, Carmella just had to gloat about her victory.

"I did it! I got your cherry." Carmella said in disbelief, before then repeating over and over again tauntingly, "I got your cherry, I got your cherry, I got your cherry!"

"Whatever! Like it matters." Zelina snapped angrily through gritted teeth, "You just wait bitch, because next time, I'm going to tear your ass hole apart! Oh fuck, your shit hole is going to look like the Grand Canyon when I'm done with you! No, fuck that, youll be stretched wider, begging for mercy, and I still won't give it to you."

"Tough talk from someone who just lost their ass cherry." Carmella scoffed.

"It's the truth, you wannabe." Zelina grumbled.

"Hey, I'm not a wannabe, you are!" Carmella whined.

"No, you are!" Zelina snapped petulantly.

"No, you are!" Carmella snapped petulantly back.

"Shut up both of you, and get on with it." Charlotte snapped, having finally put her phone away, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, give us a show, Princess."

There was a brief pause, then Carmella smirked, "Whatever you say, Flair."

While she would never admit it Carmella wanted to impress Charlotte. After all, Charlotte was the Smackdown Alpha female, and arguably the Alpha of the entire WWE, and definitely the most dominant woman of the last few years. Or maybe ever. So it went without saying that actually being able to impress her was an achievement.

Hell, just making her pay attention to what Carmella was doing was an achievement. Even if it was probably inevitable, as everybody love to see a woman lose her anal cherry, especially when she was a mouthy bitch like Zelina Vega. But Carmella was determined to earn that attention, finally solidify herself as a top, and perhaps most importantly of all, make Zelina her bitch.

Of course, to do that she needed to get the rest of this cock into Zelina's tight little back hole and back passage, something Carmella took great pride and enjoyment out of doing shortly after Charlotte snapped at them. Which once again caused Zelina to cry out, gasp and whimper.

Actually, they were both making those sounds, but while Carmella's sounds were of pride, triumph and pleasure Zelina's sounds were very much of humiliation, defeat and pain. Which of course, only made Carmella enjoy it more, especially after all the bitchy things Zelina had said to her. However, she so wanted the bitch to enjoy it, so she would become her bitch. Luckily Carmella had a plan to get what she truly wanted.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh take it bitch! Mmmmmmmm, take this big fat cock up your tight little virgin butt." Carmella gleefully taunted, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, that's so hot! Mmmmmmmm, your fat ass looks sooooooooooo fucking good taking my big dick. And you're gonna take every inch! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, every single inch up your shit-pipe you little bitch! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm stretching that tight little ass hole, filling it full of cock, my cock, oooooooooh shit! Take it bitch! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it and become my bitch! Oh yeah, fucking take it!"

Zelina wanted so badly to offer up a witty retort, which would somehow put Carmella in her place, but that was pretty much impossible right now. And not because it would seem ridiculous considering she was surrendering her virgin ass to her opponent, going so far as to keep her cheeks spread so that Carmella and everyone else in the locker room would get the best possible look of her most private hole being stretched.

In fact, the main reason it was impossible was because the feeling of something sliding into her ass hole had rendered her speechless with pain, despair and most of all humiliation. Oh God, it had been bad enough when it was resting inside of her, but now it was moving through her guts like this it was just too overwhelming.

It was unfortunately a feeling Zelina had to live with for what felt like an eternity, Carmella drawing out every agonising second with her words and moving only a fraction of an inch at a time. Although it wasn't much better when Carmella's thighs finally came to rest against her cheeks, as it announced Zelina had been completely skewered on that dick.

Oh God, it was buried as deep in her bowels as it could go, Zelina feeling like there was a telephone poll stuck inside her ass. Then just when she didn't think it could get any worse Carmella started rotating her hips this way and that, churning Zelina's back passage and truly making the manager feel like she was going to be torn apart from the inside. Inside her fucking butt! And of course, Carmella just had to make it 10 times worse by continuing to talk trash.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah, every inch! That's every single inch deep into your tight little virgin ass hole!" Carmella taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, you feel that bitch? You feel my big dick deep inside your shit-pipe? Oh yeah you do, yeah you do. How does it feel, huh? How does it feel to have your butt being stretched out by a superior woman? Huh? What's it like to be ass fucked? Huh? Awww, what's the matter? You were so chatty before, telling me all about how your man was going to defeat my friend, and you were going to kick my ass, then fuck it and make me your bitch. Well who's the bitch now? Huh bitch? Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you're my bitch now Zelina, mmmmmmm, and I'm going to have a lot of fun turning you into my perfect little bitch. My Fabulous Bitch! Oh fuck! Here, let me show you..."

Apparently Zelina should be careful what she wished for, because when Carmella finally started pulling her hips back it felt like her rectum would come with it, resulting in a humiliating trip to the doctors. Which almost seemed like it would be worth it in that moment, as it would mean an end to this humiliation.

But for better or for worse, all that actually happened was that Carmella pulled half a dozen inches of long, thick strap-on cock out of Zelina's tight little ass hole, and then pushed it right back in again. The bitch then repeated the process, officially starting to give Zelina her first ever ass fucking. Oh God, fucking Carmella of all people was fucking her in the ass! Oh God! Oh fuck! She would never live down this humiliation.

To make matters even worse, the mouthy bitch continued talking trash, and Zelina continued to whimper, gasp and cry out pathetically. Hell, she even started literally crying, as the pain and humiliation was just so overwhelming. But in a weird way, that also came as a relief. After all, at least, this was rock-solid prove that she wasn't one of those pathetic sluts who actually enjoyed back door.

Well, more accurately, the weak, pathetic losers who enjoy getting their ass fucked. No, this proved that Zelina wasn't some weak, pathetic, anal loving bottom. Oh yes, she truly was a powerful, proud, dominant butt busting top. Something everyone in here could see as plain as day, and something she would use to prop herself up to get on top of the food chain around here.