Fabulous Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy Rose suffers the consequences of losing to Carmella.
11.2k words
4.91
11.3k
8

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Mandy Rose or Zelina Vega or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Now that, is one Fabulous booty." Carmella greeted her recently defeated opponent.

"Not now, Mella." Mandy said mockingly, without bothering to turn around.

Which was an insult no top could afford to simply laugh off, but luckily for Carmella there was a very simple and enjoyable solution, at least for her, by smacking the giant booty of Mandy Rose so hard it made those big meaty cheeks jiggle, and the sound of flesh meeting flesh to echo throughout the room, even as Carmella called out loudly to be heard over it, "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you, bitch!"

"AH FUCK!" Mandy swore about at the same time Carmella was running her mouth. Then Mandy whirled around and growled, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Your next top." Carmella said confidently.

There was a brief pause, then Mandy burst out laughing, "God, you're delusional."

"Why? I just beat you fair and square, didn't I?" Carmella pointed out.

"Yeah, but my ass wasn't on the line." Mandy reminded her, "And unlike you, I have a top who takes care of me. But you wouldn't know anything about that, because no one ever wanted to fuck you twice. Not that I blame them, considering the way your skanky ass has been passed around pretty much ever since you debut. And now what? You finally top someone, and now you think you're the next Charlotte Flair?"

"No, I'm going to be better." Carmella boldly stated, becoming annoyed when this caused Mandy to laugh even more hysterically than before, "Hey! You were there when I broke Zelina, right? Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you saw just how easily I made her my little Fabulous Bitch. And give me half a chance and I'll do the same to every girl on the roster. Especially the total anal whores like you."

"Please, like breaking tiny little Zelina Vega means anything." Mandy dismissed, "She's just a manager, who most tops barely gave a second look. It's not like you beat anyone who matters."

Using this to her advantage Carmella pounced, "In that case, you wouldn't mind putting your ass on the line during my match next week with your precious Sonya."

This finally seemed to ruin Mandy's mood, "You actually think YOU can beat a top?"

"I beat Asuka. AND Charlotte Flair." Carmella reminded the other girl.

"Yeah, and then you immediately got your ass ruined by them." Mandy pointed out, her confidence returning, "So you know what? Fine! But your ass is on the line too."

"Of course." Carmella grinned triumphantly, turning and walking away, "It's only fair."

"Hey, come back here! Look at me when I'm talking to you." Mandy whined patiently. She then realized the roles were now reversed from the beginning of the conversation, so she called after the bitch, "Fine, but when Sonya beats you she won't be the only one fucking your ass. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I don't even like topping, but I'll make the exception with you. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, I'm going to suffocate you with my fat ass, and then make you bounce up and down my fucking strap-on. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, and that will just to stretch you out for Sonya. You hear me bitch? Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, Sonya is going to destroy you next week, in and out of the ring."

*

One week later...

"You were saying?" Carmella taunted as she opened her hotel room door to find Mandy standing there scowling.

"Is that the best you got?" Mandy scoffed.

"Not even close." Carmella grinned, moving back and opening the door wide so that Mandy could come in, "But believe me when I tell you, you're about to find out exactly what I'm capable of."

Carmella had in fact been practicing what she was going to say when Mandy got here. She had a lot of ideas, but decided to keep it simple, referencing not only their last conversation, but the words that Mandy had told her right before her match with Sonya, in a transparent attempt to knock her off her game. The distraction hadn't worked, and now here they were, and it was clear that she didn't have to try to get under Mandy's skin.

Hopefully breaking her would be just as easy, even if Mandy remained surprisingly defiant initially. Hell, initially this anal whore just stood there, continuing to glare at her, like she of all people was trying to intimidate Carmella, which was completely laughable given what a total bottom the bitch was. Which was also a reminder of just how much Carmella needed to work on her reputation.

Mandy broke her from her thoughts by letting out a deep sigh and finally walking through the door, and then as it was being closed behind her turn to the other woman and huffed, "Let's just get this over with. I don't want to risk anyone finding out that I'm bottoming to a total wannabe like you. Especially not Sonya. Who, by the way, thinks I'm bending over for Charlotte tonight. You know, a real top, who can have any ass she wants. Not that you would know anything about that."

"But I will." Carmella promised her bitch for the night, "You and Zelina, you're only the beginning. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, soon the entire locker room will be mine."

"Dream on bitch." Mandy scoffed, you can't even break me."

"We'll see about that. Like, right the fuck now. Oh yeah, turn around bitch!" Carmella emphasized the last word by slapping Mandy's big booty as hard as she could, "Hands against the wall, and stick that fat ass of yours out. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, let me see what I'm working with."

Which caused Mandy to cry out with pain and anger, and then started rubbing her bottom while glaring at Carmella, but it wasn't long before her shoulders slumped in defeat and she did as she was told. Namely turning around, bending over so she was grabbing the wall next to the door, and pushing out that giant ass of hers.

That gigantic fucking ass which now belonged to Carmella! Something Carmella had been giddy about ever since defeating Sonya, but now the evidence of her victory was right in front of her she thought she was actually going to cum on the spot. Thankfully she avoided doing anything that embarrassing, and while she just stared at her prize for a few long seconds that was more than understandable.

It was also very understandable that her first action after that brief pause was to step forward and give that gigantic booty the hardest double smack she could possibly give it. Which of course had Mandy crying out again, although Carmella barely noticed, as she was busy watching those cheeks jiggling.

She then grabbed a firm hold of those cheeks, and started fondling them lustfully, just like she had wanted to do back in the locker room a week ago. Or more accurately, ever since she first saw Mandy on that Tough Enough show. Oh yes, Carmella had been waiting for this for a long time, and now she finally had her chance with Mandy she was going to savour every second of it. And taunt the bitch a lot, of course.

"You know Mandy, it's a shame that you suck so much. Management is clearly crazy about you, but not even they can justify putting you in a better spot because you're lacklustre on the mic, and your in ring skills are a complete joke. Ha, and people thought you'd be the next Trish, just because you look alike. And you know, it's a shame that looks like it's never going to happen. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, because if you were even half as good as she was, you'd be a total Bayley, or Becky Lynch by now. Someone on TV all the time, and getting anally pounded by every single person backstage. Because that's what this fat ass deserves, and you know it. But don't worry bitch, mmmmmmmm, I'll make sure you get what you deserve." Carmella promised gleefully while continuing to grope her prize.

Mandy just ignored the bitch at first, but eventually she snapped back, "Not all of us dream of being a total anal whore like you, Bayley, or Becky!"

"Don't dare compare me to those ass whores!" Carmella snapped, momentarily losing her cool.

"Why not? You've been passed around just as much as they have." Mandy pointed out with a smirk, "You should just embrace it. At least Bayley excepts what she is, unlike pathetic wannabes like you."

"So I should be more like you?" Carmella scoffed.

"Fuck yeah, you should." Mandy insisted, "At least I admit I like being a bottom. No one forces me into anything, and I'm in a loving relationship, which gives me everything I need. Which means I have way more dignity and respect than you will ever have."

"We'll see." Carmella said dryly, before stepping back, "You know what? I was going to be nice about this, but because you insisted on pissing me off, we can do this the hard way. Bend over my knee bitch! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time for you to get your fat ass spanked."

There was a pause, then Mandy looked over her shoulder and protested, "I'm not really into that."

"I don't care." Carmella said, as she sat down on the bed, "You do everything I say. That was the agreement, so we can do this here, and not in the locker room where everyone can see you being my bitch. Now get over here and bend over my fucking knee! Come on. The longer you make me wait, the worse it will be for you."

Despite this threat Mandy made her wait for a few long seconds, before sighing deeply and then stomping over to where Carmella was sitting. There was another brief hesitation before Mandy placed herself over Carmella's knee, meaning that big fat ass of hers was on perfect display, and again pretty much had the Princess of Staten Island drooling with lust and anticipation.

She then went back to groping her prize, but that was no longer good enough for her. Not with Mandy's pants in the way. So she grabbed onto the waistband of those pants, and the other girl's panties, and slowly pulled them down so they were around Mandy's knees, truly exposing that big beautiful booty for the first time tonight. At which point, she made a truly shocking discovery.

"OH MY GOD!" Carmella exclaimed, truly shocked and horrified, "Your ass hole... it's closed! That should be illegal for an ass this fine. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, this fuck hole you call a back door should be constantly stretched out from being brutally pounded day and night. Or at least stretched around a nice thick plug. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, no wonder you became such a mouthy bottom. Oooooooooh, but don't worry Mandy, mmmmmmmmmm, because by the time I'm done with you, you won't remember what it's like to have a closed butt hole. Or to sit properly. Or to take a dump without any pain. Or what life was like before your whore ass became one of the locker room's favourite fuck holes."

Mandy opened her mouth several times to offer a retort, and maybe throw an insult or two at the blathering bitch. Then when there was finally a pause Mandy was barely able to get out a syllable before her poor ass received another strike, which turned whatever she was going to say into a really loud and pathetic sounding cry.

Which was then followed by an even more pathetic sounding whimper as Carmella interestingly switched back to the groping she had been doing throughout that little speech. On the bright side it massaged the pain away, but it was so insulting, and it felt like the bitch was goading Mandy into repeating the process. However the longer the spanking went on the harder it was not to talk back, and ultimately Mandy just couldn't resist anymore.

Unfortunately for Mandy she was proven right the first time, and again she barely got out a word before the sound of a cry followed by a whimper echoed throughout the room, along with of course the sound of the strike itself. Mandy hadn't really been aware of it the first time, as she was mostly focused on the pain, but after that she became hyper aware of it, and it only added to her humiliation.

Especially as the process was repeated a few times, with the only variable just how many times her poor booty was slapped by her tormentor. So with no other choice she gave up and truly accepted her fate, at least for the next few long minutes of being nothing but a piece of meat that Carmella could grope and beat on to her heart's content.

Which confirmed, as if Mandy needed it, that at least she wasn't a pain slut, like a few of the truly shameless sluts in the WWE. Like Mickie James, for example. No, like she said she might be a bottom, but at least she had some dignity, and while she had tried this once before out of curiosity her beloved Sonya hadn't tried it again, because Mandy had hated it even more the second time.

It was bad enough when it had been Sonya, but this was so much worse. Admittedly Sonya had done something similar to this to her, but that at least felt sympathetic and loving, whereas this just felt taunting and insulting. Probably because that was no doubt the intention, given the smirk on Carmella's face.

Then just when Mandy didn't think it could get any worse, it did. Both in expected, and unexpected ways. Obviously Carmella wouldn't be satisfied with giving the occasional couple of spanks forever, and she wasn't. No, she slowly built up the pace until she had to be using every ounce of her strength to brutalize the blonde bombshell's butt.

Or at least, Mandy very much hoped this was all the strength that Carmella possessed. Especially if it meant she might not recover it later. But her own body betrayed her, enjoying this far more than she ever thought it would, or she wanted it too. Oh God, she got wet from it. This shit was somehow turning her on, and Mandy had no idea why.

Carmella on the other hand had a theory. That being, Mandy wanted to be put in her place. Sonya had been way too nice to her, and she was crying out to be shown she was nothing but a fuck hole. Or at least, that was very much what Carmella was hoping for, as it would mean breaking the bitch would be easy, and she'd be able to officially start a collection of sluts.

After all, one girl did not a collection make, and was barely even the start of one, but two, that was something she could definitely build on. Especially considering Mandy Rose might not make much of a wrestler, but she was one hell of a piece of ass. Oh yes, this was one fabulous piece of ass, something which was proven as the spanking continued, and especially when it became rougher.

Never in all her life had she seen an ass jiggled that much, at least not up close, and it really was making Carmella feel like she was drooling. However she didn't dare put her hand to her mouth, because she was putting every ounce of her concentration into that heavenly booty. God, it was too tough to stop groping it, and even towards the end she couldn't resist the occasional pause to do so.

But if she was going to be a proper top Carmella needed to learn self-restraint, and it was actually kind of worth letting go to see that big butt shake like jelly in an earthquake. And perhaps even better, slowly change colour under the force of her blows, turning from bright pink, to a light red, and eventually to a dark and angry red.

Actually maybe the best part was that the once defiant Mandy Rose turned into a complete wreck, especially towards the end. Even in the beginning she had been crying out loudly and whimpering, but she truly became hysterical towards the end, squirming desperately and screaming her head off like a displeased toddler.

Sure, for a moment there in the middle she just cried with defeat, but then she got a second wind when Carmella really started giving it everything she'd got. Actually initially Carmella got just from increasing the pace, and again, she was so transfixed by that wiggling butt, only to realize to her delight that Mandy's pussy was wet against her thigh. Not as much as when it was her broken bitch Zelina, but it was definitely something she could build on.

Which would have to wait for another time, because Carmella felt she had to stop soon, otherwise her hand was going to fall off. And more importantly, there were other things to do. So many things. Like fuck this ass, something Carmella was very tempted to skip straight too. However again she needed to learn self-restraint, and she could do with something that didn't involve her using a lot of energy.

So when she unceremoniously stopped and pushed Mandy off of her, Carmella revealed she had something else in mind. Well, she may have spent a minute or two groping that big butt after abruptly stopping the spanking, but in their current mindsets it was probably hard for them both to tell the difference.

Mandy definitely noticed, but she actually welcomed it, because she was in so much pain she more than welcomed anything that could soothe her aching bottom. Hell, Carmella was actually gentle at that stage, which made her think of her beloved Sonya, Mandy very much wishing it was her doing this to her now, as it would probably be followed by a very long and skilful rim job.

Instead what followed was Mandy being shoved off of Carmella's lap, and onto the hard floor of the hotel room. To make matters worse, she somehow landed on her sore butt, causing her to cry out, roll over and desperately try and rub her aching ass while glaring angrily at her tormentor.

Although it was hard to stay mad when she was greeted by the sight of a beautiful woman taking off her clothes. Okay, so she still was a little mad, because of what had just happened to her, and the fact that this was fucking Carmella, like the most annoying person in the WWE right now, if not ever.

However there was no denying that she had a killer body, and given her current positioning Mandy got a great look at Carmella's pussy being revealed, which unsurprisingly was extremely wet, and practically begging her to lick it. Not that she wanted too. Really, she didn't. But secretly dating Sonya just meant it was just instinctual for her to lick a pussy when she saw it, and Mandy couldn't help close her eyes, stick out her tongue and try to make the connection.

Embarrassingly she was stopped at the last moment with a hand on her head, and Carmella asking her mockingly, "Hey, did I give you permission to lick my pussy?"

"No." Mandy replied softly.

"What was that?" Carmella pushed.

"No, you didn't give me permission to lick your pussy." Mandy grumbled.

"Yeah, that's right, I didn't. Mmmmmmm, you have to earn that privilege." Carmella taunted, before pretending to look thoughtful, "But how should you earn it? Let's see... mmmmmmmm, oh I know! Why don't you make out with Zelina? Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I love that idea. Because I, like many tops, love making my submissive bitches kiss."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina Vega grumbled obediently.

Mandy frozen horror, then turned to look at the manager and exclaimed, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough." Zelina quipped smugly.

The two bottoms stared at each other for a few long seconds, before Mandy turned to her temporary top and whined, "You promised we be alone!"

"No, I promised we'd do this in a hotel room, away from everybody else. And by that, I meant everyone who matters." Carmella explained smugly, "Zelina's a bitch, in every sense of the word now. No one will believe her even if she does tell. And if she does, you have my word, she will be severely punished. But that won't happen, right Zelina?"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina smirked, "I won't tell anyone about Mandy bottoming to you like the shameless little slut she is. Or share these photos I have of her doing it. As long as she behaves, and does everything she's told."

"Right, then it's settled." Carmella said as she lay down in the centre of the bed and then while she was making herself comfortable pushed, "Well? Get on with it then. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, kiss bitches. Put on a show for your Fabulous Mistress."

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers