Fabulous Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed.

That meant kneeling down in front of Mandy, grabbing hold of her face, and then bringing their lips together. Which was something Mandy didn't protest, both because she'd never pass up the opportunity to make out with the beautiful woman, even if she was annoying, and more importantly she had too.

She was still bound by her loss to do everything Carmella said, and now she had the added push to make sure those pictures never saw the light of day, meaning that she was well and truly screwed in more ways than one. Although at least this particular way was pleasant, as Zelina quickly proved to be a good kisser, something Mandy became so lost in for several long minutes that she almost forgot about the pain in her butt. Almost.

Unfortunately the blows had been too hard and frequently for that, and to make matters worse Zelina grabbed hold of her big butt the first chance she got and squeeze the soft flesh, making Mandy cry out into the kiss. This made Zelina grin wickedly into the kiss, which made Mandy mad. Looking for revenge she grabbed hold of the tiny girl's butt, and got a similar reaction, which was actually worrying.

Obviously Carmella had been using her new bitch's butt for her pleasure so frequently that poor Zelina was left incredibly sore back there. Which made Mandy fearful that she would suffer the same fate. Well, it was inevitable that she would at least temporarily. It remained to be seen whether this would happen on a regular basis, but Mandy was still confident that she could resist. After all, it was only Carmella.

"Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, kiss for me bitch! Kiss just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhh, there's nothing better than two hot bottoms making out." Carmella gleefully taunted something along those lines repeatedly for a few long minutes, before announcing, "Now strip for me. Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me what ya got."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed again, even if she was a little reluctant to break the kiss.

Carmella wasn't surprised that Mandy didn't offer a similar response, but she was a little disappointed. Of course that disappointment was quickly forgotten as her two bitches sat up and started taking off their clothes. For Mandy that was easy, as she was already half way there, and she started by leaning down to push her pants and panties all the way down to her ankles and then stepped out of them, giving Carmella a great look at her cleavage in the process.

Then she got an even better look at those amazing tits as Mandy slowly pulled her top off, and then removed her bra, revealing her incredible body in all it's glory. She even put some effort into it. Which was probably to make herself feel good, but Carmella enjoyed it nonetheless.

Meanwhile Zelina started with her top off, timing it so that Mandy was in between things before revealing her tits so she would have Carmella's attention while doing it. She did the same for that hot little ass of hers, waiting until Mandy was completely done before slowly bending over and pulling down her pants and panties at the same time to reveal her amazing backside.

In that position Carmella could even see the butt-plug she had personally jammed into Zelina's ass hole poking out to say hi, a wonderful reminder Mella now had a bitch of her own. Something that Mandy couldn't help noticing, which actually made her imagine what was going to be in store for her.

After allowing a few minutes for that to sink in, and just to enjoy the view in front of her, Carmella said hoarsely, "Not bad. Now let me show you how it's done."

Which she did, slowly starting to strip off her clothes in the same order that Zelina had, but trying to do it in a dominant way. Admittedly Carmella wasn't entirely sure how, and certainly didn't show the effortless dominance that someone like Asuka or Charlotte did, but from the way the other women were looking at her she didn't do too badly.

Well, Zelina was biased at this point, because even though she maintained some of her old characteristics and wasn't as broken as Carmella would've liked, she was still submissive and obedient. However even Mandy seemed impressed, which was great for Carmella's confidence. If only she could maintain that confidence for what would come next, and more importantly more challenging conquests.

Putting that last thing out of her mind for now Carmella called out, "There, that's how it's done. Now get over here and give Momma Mella some sugar. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, give us a kiss. And no need to fight, mmmmmmmmm, there is plenty of me to go around."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed again eagerly, making sure she was the first one to get a kiss.

Despite this Mandy wasn't far behind, and after a brief lip lock with her broken bitch Carmella found her soon to be bitch's lips ready and waiting to be captured by hers. Something she did immediately, and for longer than she kissed Zelina, not as part of her plan to break her, but simply because she got genuinely carried away with it.

Then Carmella started going back and forth between them, very much enjoying being the centre of attention like that for a few long minutes. Of course there was something else that she very much wanted to do, which would make her the centre of attention even more, so eventually she grabbed the back of Mandy's head and pushed her downwards.

It certainly wasn't necessary to clarify what she wanted, but Carmella did it anyway, "Eat my pussy you bitch! And don't worry about my tits, ohhhhhhhhh, Zelina will do that. You just concentrate on proving you're a worthy addition to my collection by munching carpet. Come on bitch, mmmmmmmm, show me what that out lesbian taught you."

Mandy grinned as she was offered the perfect opportunity to rebel, and took it, meaning that she slowly kissed her way down the other girl's body, even latching her mouth onto one of Carmella's nipples to try and heighten her defiance. Unfortunately Carmella seemed too busy making out with Zelina to really notice, meaning that the one who ended up getting annoyed was Mandy herself.

Hell, even slowing right down when she reached Carmella's stomach and lingering there for a few long minutes didn't do the trick. Maybe because she wasn't technically disobeying Carmella's command, but they both knew that wasn't what she meant, and she should be getting some reaction, dammit. But instead she was ignored, and inevitably she reached her destination.

Admittedly that wasn't all bad. Carmella might be distracted by Zelina now, but Mandy had only begun to try and annoy the incredibly annoying woman. Oh yes, when she was done with this bitch she'd be the one begging her for mercy. And it was all thanks to her precious Sonya, who had indeed taught her a lot about lesbian fun, especially when it came to eating pussy. Which was far from unusual.

The women of the WWE had been teaching each other about lesbian sex for decades now, but Sonya was a special case. Most females superstars identified themselves as bi, including Mandy, who had satisfying relationships with men. Sonya meanwhile wasn't willing to play pretend, and that arguably made her a better pussy pleaser. Something which Mandy fully believed, even if she was admittedly biased.

Of course now she had the chance to prove it, as Mandy's lips were now hovering over her target. So with a wicked grin, she leaned down, closed her eyes, stick out her tongue and slowly slid it over Carmella's pussy lips. Which admittedly anyone could do, but Mandy liked to think she did it more skilfully than everyone else. Everyone except maybe Sonya, of course.

And she was also looking for what made Carmella cry out extra loudly into Zelina's mouth, so she knew where to try to avoid to make this last longer. The most obvious example was of course Carmella's clit, at least instead of avoiding it she did anything but. In fact, she lingered during each of the following long, slow licks, to the point that her temporary top was just about to complain, at which point she switched to ignoring it entirely.

This it seemed finally did get Carmella annoyed with her, which made Mandy feel very proud of herself. After all, she annoyed like the queen of annoying. Hell, she should probably get a reward for that. And she would, once she got Carmella to truly complain. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before Mandy had this bitch bitching out loud.

For now though, the combination of what Zelina and Mandy were doing was keeping her content. Especially, of course, Mandy. After all, Mandy was the one eating pussy here, while Zelina was just stuck with foreplay. Which admittedly made Mandy the lucky one, because she might not like the bitch, but Carmella had quite the tasty little cunt, which she definitely didn't mind eating. And would definitely eat again, if given the opportunity.

Zelina definitely would prefer to be where Mandy was right now, or maybe literally kissing Carmella's gorgeous little behind. However there was definitely something to be said for worshiping her Fabulous Mistress's upper body. And not even just for her big fake tits. That was definitely part of it, but that wasn't Zelina's only focus.

No, her Fabulous Mistress also had some nice plump lips which she had become addicted to kissing, and her top moaned extra loudly if she kissed her neck just right, which was something Zelina did a lot over the next few minutes. Admittedly not as much as sucking on those big titties, but hey, who could blame her? After all, she was only human. Or more accurately, a happy little bottom, eager and willing to please her top.

Admittedly they had got off on the wrong foot, but their relationship had vastly improved over the past few weeks. Which probably had a lot to do with the constant ass fuckings her Fabulous Mistress had been gleefully giving her, and Zelina had been gleefully receiving. Especially as they came with the most powerful and frequent climaxes of her life by far.

Oh yes, Zelina would take any humiliation to receive that kind of pleasure again. In fact, the humiliation only made it better for her. So she had become completely devoted to the WWE superstar simply known as Carmella, and she would really do anything for her Fabulous Mistress. Even if it meant she wasn't the main one giving her pleasure.

That was something that Zelina was probably going to have to get use too. Oh yes, it this rate it wouldn't be long before her Fabulous Mistress had her own Harem of Fabulous Bitches just like her, all eager to take whatever they could get from their top. Which was admittedly a little scary, as at this point Zelina was a little worried about being left behind.

However her Fabulous Mistress had promised her that wouldn't happen, and for better or for worse Zelina believed her. Because after all, as her Dom had pointed out, she was her first Fabulous Bitch, and that meant she always would be special. And would get special treatment because of it. Hell, this could be seen that way, as she could have been left alone in her room and not allowed to join the fun, but instead here she was, worshiping her top's body.

So Zelina really couldn't complain, especially as eventually she was ordered by her top, "More! Give me more you bitches! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's it, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, you know what that means. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you both know exactly what that means, don't you, you well-trained dyke whores! Oh yes you do, mmmmmmmmm, yes you do! It means don't make me cum! Not yet, mmmmmmmmmm, you need to wait for that privilege. But, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, exactly that! Do that! Oh fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

While she was saying that Carmella grabbed a firm hold of the back of their heads and pressed them more firmly into her pussy and tits respectively. As she was pretty sure she couldn't make her Mistress cum Zelina slowly she worked up to giving it everything she had, and received no complaints in the process.

That involved increasing the force of the licking and sucking, but more to the point, digging her teeth into those nipples, something she knew drove her Fabulous Mistress crazy. This was certainly no exception. In fact it was more effective than ever. Which was hardly surprising, given that presumably, Mandy was busy pushing their top towards climax.

Carmella would have loved doing this all night long, or at least for another hour, but she had to save her strength for fucking Mandy's big fat ass. Although she also couldn't cum too quickly, leaving her in quite a tough spot. Luckily there was a simple answer to that conundrum, namely ordering her bitches to step up their game.

Which worked perfectly. Oh yes, she got to enjoy the heaven that was having two women worship her body for a little longer, and it meant that she would cum soon. And of course, it meant more pleasure for the Princess of Staten Island, and her bitches got to do a better job at pleasing her, so really it was a situation where everybody won.

Naturally little Zelina tried her best, but she was at a disadvantage, as what she was doing paled in comparison to what Mandy was doing. Oh God yes, Mandy was doing such an amazing job at slowly increasing the attention to Carmella's clit, and it what felt like the other girl was going to make her cum just from the constant assault on that little bundle of nerves.

Which made Carmella seriously consider rolling onto her side and order Zelina to shove her tongue up her ass. God, it was very, very tempting, but Carmella was still new to topping, and ultimately decided it was better not to overwhelm herself. Although that was something she was totally going to do later, maybe with these two girls. Although maybe the reverse, Mandy rimming her butt too prove her loyalty?

The combination of that last thought, and Mandy wrapping her lips around her clit almost pushed Carmella over the edge of orgasm, proving that she could no longer wait to order her bitches to make her cum, so she didn't, "Make me cum! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum you fucking hos! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Tongue fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your little dyke tongue Mandy! Oh yes, prove what a lesbian whore you really are by making me cum nice and hard! And Zelina, oooooooooooh, you help her! Help her make me cum like the top I am! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

At first Carmella was worried that her words sounded more like begging than a command, but it was hard to continue to care when Mandy went from gently sucking her clit just before she started talking, too when that suction increased to the point that Carmella could no longer hold back and she came. Oh God, she came so hard.

But to her credit, she kept talking. Her words probably weren't that coherent, but the message was clear, just keep doing what you're doing. Well, that was her command to Mandy. At first it was also her command to Zelina, but in an attempt not to embarrass herself Carmella pulled her up into a passionate kiss. Although admittedly, even that did little to silence her screams of pleasure.

That might have been a good thing though, as it did seem to push Mandy into making her cum over and over again. And maybe more importantly, finally give her that tongue fucking she had been craving. And ordered like several minutes ago. Clearly she needed to beat more respect into her disobedient bitch. But that could wait.

For now Carmella was only too happy to give her the girl cum Mandy clearly craved, like the total pussy slut she clearly was, her new lover swallowing everything she had to give her greedily, which of course only made Carmella cum that much harder and more frequently, until she lost the ability to think, and just became a writhing, screaming and orgasming mess.

Mandy was really proud of that fact. She loved being able to reduce women into this kind of mess. Oh God, it was such a turn on she would have happily had done this without any sort of reward. Like that poor little broken mess Zelina Vega. But luckily for Mandy she was truly spoiled in that moment, as Carmella first squirted all over her face, and then down her throat, Mandy moving back from Carmella's clit so she could receive those things.

Oh yes, Mandy received her favourite reward from another woman. Not counting Sonya fucking her fat ass, of course. Then she was the one rewarding Carmella, first with that tongue fucking she'd desperately been begging for, and then with more orgasms.

To be fair she had fully intended to tongue fuck Carmella. The bitch just hadn't been able to stop cumming long enough for her to do so. Or maybe Mandy had got carried away sucking on her clit? Honestly it was probably a bit of both, but Mandy wasn't going to do Carmella the favour of soothing her ego if she asked her about it.

No, she would gleefully make her question her skills at topping, undermining the bitch enough that Mandy would be able to get out of this without ending up broken, like poor little Zelina. Not that Mandy truly felt sorry for the bitch. No, she was weak. Not like Mandy, who could at least admit she was a bottom, which made it easier just to focus on Carmella's clit.

Admittedly she could do with all the help she could get at that moment, because Carmella's cum was so fucking yummy. Maybe even better than Sonya's cum, which was really saying something, as Mandy was completely addicted to that. Oh yes, she couldn't get enough of Carmella's cum, desperately swallowing every drop for those first couple of orgasms, and then promising herself she would get the rest later when getting it all no longer became an option.

Initially because there was just so much of it, but then in a surprising move Carmella shoved Mandy's face as deep as it would go into her cunt and then started grinding her hips, completely smothering poor Mandy with her pussy.

It was the kind of truly dominant move which Mandy wouldn't thought Carmella was capable of, and it truly impressed her. Especially as she'd never received it before from Sonya, and was even something that she'd seen Charlotte and Asuka force upon their victims. Which was incredibly hot, but it also made it extremely hard to breathe.

Although maybe it was preferable to pass out in Carmella's cunt, and not have to give up her ass to her? Or at least postpone it? Then again after this, Mandy was curious to find out just what Carmella could do with her ass. And just when the was going to pass out, she was pushed away from that yummy treat, and given a few precious minutes to breathe.

"Bend over bitch!" Carmella then ordered hoarsely, "Give me that big fat ass of yours!"

Carmella then chuckled with wicked delight as Mandy quickly did as she was told, taking the place she'd just been in the centre of the bed, except she positioned herself on all fours like a good little bitch. Which she wasn't expecting, at least without some complaining. Then again maybe she should have, as Mandy openly identified as a bottom, meaning that she must've been eager to get that perfect little ass of hers pounded, and Carmella was only too happy to do the pounding.

Something that she quickly proved by retrieving her strap-on, firmly attaching it to herself, and then covering it with lube, the entire time staring lustfully at that big butt. God, it made Carmella literally drool to think about what she was about to do to it, and she was right to, as Mandy Rose's big fat ass turned out to be even tastier than it looked.

Which she found out by abruptly burying her face in that big booty. Carmella didn't even lick it at first, instead choosing to just enjoy the feeling of those meaty cheeks covering her face, so much so she was practically smothering herself in them. Of course there was only so long she'd wait before she began eagerly lapping away at that tasty treat that she was determined to make her personal fuck hole, something which of course made the little anal whore cry out in pure pleasure.