Fabulous Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that gaping butt hole! Oh fuck, that's so hot! Soooooooooo hot! God Mandy, you really are a total anal whore, aren't you?" Carmella gloated as she snapped picture after picture, and then pushed, "Aren't you?"

"Yes." Mandy moaned, "I'm a total anal whore! Your total anal whore!"

"My what?" Carmella laughed.

There was a brief pause as Mandy's blissed out mind searched for the right phrase, before smiling, "I'm your Fabulous Bitch."

"Mine, and not Sonya's?" Carmella pushed.

"Yes! I'm yours! All yours! I'm your Fabulous Bitch not Sonya's." Mandy replied, this time without hesitation.

Carmella hummed thoughtfully, then admitted, "I'm not sure I believe you. But luckily for you, I'm going to give you the chance to prove it. Oh yes, prove it by crawling over here and sucking my cock clean! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, you got your skanky ass all over it, so now it's time to clean it."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Mandy said subserviently, this time remembering what she was supposed to say.

Honestly Carmella was a little suspicious of this, as it wouldn't be the first time a girl appeared to be lost in bottoming for someone else, before going back to their regular lover. But whether she currently meant it or not Carmella intended to solidify her conquest. Mostly by pounding that big fat ass all night long, but there was definitely something to be said for making her bitches go ass to mouth for her.

Something that Mandy clearly very much agreed, given the way that she moaned happily as soon as she wrapped her lips around the dildo which had been deep in her bowels only a few minutes before and started sucking her ass cream off of it nice and slowly, clearly savouring every little bit of it.

Which honestly made Carmella a little jealous, as not that long ago she was the ATM slut, tasting Mandy's butt on Sonya's cock. And perhaps she would indulge herself later, after making Mandy cum so hard from anal sex that she passed out, but for now Carmella needed to stay dominant.

So that was exactly what she did, trying to hide that her mouth was watering at the thought of Mandy's butt cream, and just concentrate on the other girl giving her a blow job. Which was easier when Mandy started bobbing her head up and down the full length, waking Carmella from her submissive thoughts, and instead chuckling with wicked delight, stroking the long blonde hair in front of her, and giving some classic verbal encouragement.

"Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it slut! Suck my fucking cock!" Carmella gleefully taunted in between moans of pure joy, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, just like that! All the way! Mmmmmmmm yessssssss, all the way down that big dick like the whore you are! Oh yes Mandy, you're an ass to mouth whore, and everyone knows it. So go ahead bitch, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, get every drop of your whore butt off of my cock like a good whore. Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, a good little ATM whore! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, every inch! Every single inch down your throat! Fuck Mandy, you're going to make a great Fabulous Bitch!"

To Carmella's delight those last words made Mandy look up at her and smile lovingly. Or she was pretty sure that was what was happening. It could have been a sarcastic, yeah right, smile. Honestly it was hard to tell when a girl's mouth was around the base of her cock, lol. Carmella literally laughed out loud at the thought. And from imagining the look on Sonya's face if she could only repeat this process in front of her. Oh yes, that would be so sweet.

Hell, it would be even better right after she did make Sonya her bitch. Because Sonya might not be on the level of Charlotte or Asuka, but she was tough enough to mean that no one would think Carmella stood a chance against her. Which in turn would just push the Princess of Staten Island further into becoming credible around here. Besides, it seemed a shame to break up a matching set.