Fabulous Bitch Ch. 09

Story Info
Carmella manipulates Asuka into sex.
10.5k words
4.76
6.6k
7

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Asuka had her favourite bitch Ember Moon bent over in front of her and spreading her cheeks when she received the text. She was very tempted to ignore it, but she wanted to know who had the audacity to interrupt the Alpha female of SmackDown, and one of the most legendary butt busters of all time. Then she saw the name that appeared on her phone, and it was her own butt hole which quivered with fear and anticipation.

Which was extremely embarrassing, given that that name was Carmella, someone totally unworthy of that reaction. But the bitch was the only witness to Asuka bottoming to Charlotte, so she had some leverage over her, which she surprisingly hadn't used yet. Although The Empress feared it was only a matter of time.

Those fears turned out to be right on the money, as it was worse than Asuka had initially thought, given that text came with an attachment. Luckily, The Empress had the presence of mind to turn off the sound on her phone, before watching the video. Sure enough, there she was, taking it in the ass, and clearly loving it. Oh God, Carmella had even filmed her cumming. Cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

Something nearly every woman in the WWE had experienced, especially from Charlotte, so this shouldn't be a big deal. But if the other women saw she was just like them, an anal loving slut, they would stop fearing her, and thus it would be the beginning of the end for Asuka. Which meant she was fucked.

Naturally, this infuriated the once unstoppable Empress of Tomorrow. What wasn't so natural, was it also excited her, given what fate would almost inevitably befall her tonight, given that the video came with a simple message of 'Come to me, NOW' and a room number.

Of course, Asuka couldn't allow her precious Ember to see either of these reactions, so she just took off the strap-on she'd just lubed up, threw on some clothes, and then quickly left. She was pretty sure she mumbled some excuse about something needing her immediate attention, which was true, and thankfully Ember didn't push her for questions. She did however look confused, and Asuka couldn't blame her.

She would need to come with a better excuse later, but for now Asuka had to get to Carmella as quickly as she could. Not because she had been ordered too, that would be ridiculous, even as again the thought excited her somewhat. But she couldn't allow these thoughts to linger, otherwise she'd be in big trouble. For the same reason she needed to focus on the outrage she felt when she received the text.

The indignity of leaving right before fucking her favourite piece of ass. Of Carmella of all people thinking she could do this to her. Something she needed to nip in the bud, before it spiralled out of control. After all, she'd only just fully regained control over a brand in the WWE. The last thing she wanted to do was lose it. Right? Right!

Ironically Asuka's recent troubles also fuelled her anger, as did the fact when she knocked on Carmella's hotel room door the bitch had the audacity to call out a nonchalant, "Come in."

"How dare you!" Asuka snapped angrily as she opened the door, which she then slammed shut behind her, before yelling abuse at the arrogant whore, although she was too mad to use English anymore.

Instead Asuka just used her native tongue, which sounded like gibberish to Carmella, who just grinned insultingly at her pray, and then when there was no sign of slowing down she slapped Asuka right in the face, and then growled, "How dare me? How dare you, you stupid bitch! You saw the video, and you know what that means, right? I own you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I own you, and your fat ass. So you know what? You get a timeout now. Oh yeah, go to the bathroom, and think about what you've done. About the consequences of disobeying me, and worse lifting a finger to hurt me. And while you're there, feel free to slip into something more comfortable. And that's an order, by the way. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, your Fabulous Mistress was nice enough to pick out an outfit for you, which I'm sure will look really, really good on a sexy little body of yours. So go ahead, put it on, mmmmmmmm, then we can get this party started."

Carmella and Asuka then stared at each other down for what felt like an eternity, waiting for the other to back down. This was Asuka's only real chance, they both knew it. A physical attack was too risky. Too much chance that Carmella would get to her phone and send the video. Especially now, as that phone was currently in her hand.

And if anyone found out that the great and powerful Asuka needed to result to that to try and stay being a top, it would really be the end of her. Oh yes, all The Princess had to do was stay strong, and The Empress would be hers. And sure enough, eventually, the SmackDown women's champion and alleged Alpha of that brand swore loudly in Japanese again, and then stormed into the bathroom, and slam the door behind her.

The bitch didn't even look back as Carmella was laughing with triumph, and admittedly, relief. She'd come a long way from the pure bottom she had been in NXT, and even worse, for most of her time on the main roster, but Asuka was one of the greatest ass wreckers ever, and even the total top that Carmella now was could feel her butt hole quiver with fear, and anticipation, while she stared into the eyes of The Empress.

Part of her had wanted to submit: as badly as she wanted to dominate this terrifying woman, and she was rewarded for sticking it out, as eventually she found herself waiting for Asuka to return, sporting her new outfit. Waiting, and practically drooling with anticipation.

"You can't be serious?" Asuka grumbled.

"Why not? Mmmmmmmmm, I'm sure it looks great on you." Carmella purred wickedly.

There was another long pause, and then Asuka softly pleaded, "Please, don't do this-"

"Do it, or I send the video!" Carmella ordered firmly. She then smiled and chuckled when she heard the tell-tale sign of someone removing their clothes, and putting something else on, and then when she was sure the other woman was done Carmella pushed, "You done? Because as soon as you are, you better get your sexy little butt out here, or I'll..."

Carmella lost her train of thought when the mighty Asuka came out of the bathroom dressed in lingerie, and grumbling, "You will pay for this."

"Oooooooooooh Asuka, don't you make it tasty little treat?" Carmella moaned with delight, before pushing her luck even further, "But you know, you should really put more effort into pleasing your top."

"You're not my top!" Asuka snapped angrily.

"Really? Because I've got blackmail material which says otherwise." Carmella reminded her pray with a wicked smirk, closing the distance between them as she gleefully continued the taunting, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, whether you like it or not, you're my bitch now, mmmmmmmm, and it's only a matter of time before you break completely, and officially become my Fabulous Bitch. You just need some training first, as Charlotte obviously didn't do a good job of it. Oh yeah, starting with, how to properly enter a room when you're wearing bitch-wear like that. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you should put more spring in your step, and make sure to spin around and bend over, so your top can see that hot little booty she'll be fucking."

"You would know." Asuka grumbled.

"That's right, I would, mmmmmmmm, from all the Fabulous Bitches I own!" Carmella boasted proudly, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I own so many sexy little fuck holes, that honestly, it's hard to keep track of all of them. But, you'll find that out soon enough. For now, you don't need to worry your pretty little head about it. No, you just need to concentrate on being a sexy little fuck hole, and bending over for me. Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, bend over! Come on, show me what ya got. Bend over and shake your ass. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking twerk for me bitch! I want to see the mighty Auska twerking for her fabulous Mistress. Ha ha ha ha, that's it, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that's so money."

Instead of getting angry again, the once terrifying Asuka blushed bright red, becoming kind of adorable in the process. Carmella absolutely loved it, almost as much as this infamous butt buster slowly turning around, bending over, and shaking that well-rounded little booty of hers. Oh God yes, Carmella didn't know whether to laugh hysterically, or lick her lips lustfully, so she kind of went back and forth between them, while capturing this wonderful moment on film forever.

First, a little video, and then a few photos, which she really, really wanted to upload to the Internet, or at least to the other women wrestlers in the WWE. Of course, she wasn't about to give her precious blackmail material away like that, so this was stay in her private collection, for now. But she was already looking forward to when she could share them.

For now, she concentrated on heightening Asuka's humiliation, so she could circle her, and admire her handiwork. And of course, take more pictures. Admittedly Asuka had a few photo shoots like this back in Japan, but this was totally different. Back then, it seemed like just another way to taunt her opponents, as much as the fans, showing them what they would never have.

Now Asuka was dressed up for the pleasure of Carmella. To please the more dominant woman. And God, it made the Princess of Staten Island want to cum already. Especially when she began sliding her hands over this dangerous woman's body, gripping The Empress like she was nothing but a piece of meat. However, there are a lot of things she wanted to do first, including the traditional way to start such fun.

Namely Carmella sitting down, patting her lap, and ordering, "Speaking of bending over, I think it's high time you did. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bend over my knee like the bitch you are! Oh yes, let's start off the night right with a nice little spanking. And what do you say? Huh? Come on, mmmmmmmmm, I know you must have heard my other Fabulous Bitches say it. So say it!"

There was a brief pause, and then Asuka lowered her head and grumbled, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

"Good girl." Carmella chuckled, "Now do as you're told, bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied and obeyed reluctantly.

Asuka wasn't sure she'd ever been so humiliated as the moment she found herself bending over Carmella's knee, presenting her ass to be spanked, while dressed in the most ridiculous get up ever. Admittedly she had worn a few of these things to knock her opponents off-guard, like the fishnet stockings and garter belt, but she certainly hadn't worn the high heels to the ring.

Or the bra, which was so tiny and tight, it was practically making her tits pop out, or worst of all, the tiny piece of butt floss in between her cheeks. Calling it a thong would be generous, as it was more a tiny piece of fabric, made to humiliate her. Something not even Charlotte had inflicted upon her.

For better or for worse, Charlotte had given her plenty of spankings, and of course, Asuka adored dishing them out, so at least she was prepared for this part, and indeed, whatever else Carmella could possibly throw at her. But it was still pretty unbearable, especially considering who would be doing it, but Asuka would survive, and get her revenge.

She had to believe that, and her resolve was never more clear than it was at that moment. Of course, that was an easy moment, as it was the calm before the storm, Carmella irritatingly pausing for a few long seconds to savour the moment, and to take another incriminating photo of The Empress of Tomorrow.

Even when the bitch finally did something it wasn't even to officially start the spanking. No, Carmella just had to drag this out even further, by sliding her hand over Asuka's ass, greedily groping those meaty cheeks like The Empress was nothing but a common whore. Something which had been bad enough when Asuka at least had been on her feet, but now she was in this far more humiliating position, it was of course even worse.

Hell, Asuka came pretty close to commanding, or even begging Carmella to get it over with. Thankfully, before she could embarrass herself further by doing that, Carmella suddenly pulled her hand up high into the air, and bought it crashing down upon her butt cheeks.

Given this was a technique she had used before against her opponents, and Charlotte had used it against her, Asuka saw it coming mile away, and was just about able to keep herself more or less silent. There might have been a tiny grunt of pain, but it was completely drowned out by the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room.

Especially as Carmella immediately removed her hand, so she could watch Asuka's ass cheeks jiggling for her. Then that wicked hand return to caressing those butt cheeks, forcing The Empress to wallow in more humiliation, before the process was repeated over and over again. Which itself, was only a taste of things to come.

Carmella had spanked some bigger asses, but never one attached to anyone as terrifying as Asuka. Of course, she didn't look so scary now she was dolled up and bent over her knee, but now she finally had the infamous top right where she wanted her Carmella dwelled on the memory of The Empress being the most intimidating woman in the locker room.

It wasn't even that long ago Asuka was unstoppable, ruling over the women's division in Japan, and then coming to the WWE and remaining undefeated for over a year, anally destroying every woman who tried to take her down in the process. And now? Now her ass belonged to the Princess of Staten Island. Which Carmella gleefully proved, first by groping that well-rounded bottom, and then by smacking it.

Of course, she immediately went back to the butt groping, so she could stretch this out for as long as possible, and increase the humiliation factor, and naturally, just because it was fun. Oh yes, Carmella cackled gleefully as she settled into giving the mighty Asuka a long, drawn-out spanking. She even kept those strikes nice and gentle to begin with.

Apart from the first one, that is. That she gave a decent amount of force on, just to start them out right. And to her delight, she didn't get a reaction out of Asuka. With other bitches that would annoy her, but after all the hype she wanted Asuka to put up more of a fight. Besides, she was confident the reactions would come soon enough, when she started dishing out a hard smacking. Among other things.

For now, Carmella was so very happy with the gentle spanking, as it gave her plenty of time to savour having power over the so-called Alpha female. Oh God, she hadn't thought about that yet. Oh yes, Carmella naturally had some impressive wins under her belt now, but this was the first time she was actually spanking, and groping, an Alpha female.

And it wouldn't be the last, she promised herself that. Oh fuck yes, she would do this many times, first with this Alpha female, then she would go over to RAW to continue her success, The Princess becoming dreamily lost in those thoughts as she continued going back and forth between spanking that booty, and groping it.

While she was lost in her daydreaming Carmella automatically increase the speed and the force of her blows, which sure enough, got a cry of pain out of the mighty Asuka. This in turn made the Princess of Staten Island chuckle wickedly, and then increase the speed and force even more. It was very tempting to turn things down again, but not as much as it was to give the Empress of Tomorrow everything she had.

Something that proved to be worth it, not only with Asuka crying out more frequently and louder for her, but those well-rounded ass cheeks jiggling for her with pretty much every blow, and of course, they turned light red, then a medium red, and then finally a dark angry red, the last one being Carmella's personal favourite.

Asuka tried to stay strong throughout the spanking, but there was only so much she could take. Especially as it was extremely humiliating to receive this kind of punishment from Carmella, making especially the first half almost unbearable.

However, when it came to raw power, Carmella was a pale imitation of Charlotte, so even though she was crying regularly, Asuka didn't lose complete self-control, so she was able to hang onto a shred of her dignity throughout the spanking, but especially when they came to the brutal butt beating. It allowed her to cling onto a shred of her dignity, which hopefully would be the case when she suffered an even more humiliating fate than this.

Even though it meant they were one step closer to that humiliation, Asuka was glad when the current one ended. Especially as Carmella went right back to the butt groping, and although that was incredibly embarrassing, at least it soothed away the pain. Unless, Carmella had been holding back, and she was about to deliver an even harder spanking than before.

Which was something that Charlotte would probably do, but thankfully this bitch once again proved herself to be second rate. Admittedly, that was by pushing The Empress down onto her ass, which was embarrassing and painful, but at least it bought an end to the spanking. Then The Princess even gave her something of a treat, first quickly removing the robe she was wearing, revealing her sexy body, and then giving in order, which was far more welcome than the last.

"You like what you see?" Carmella smirked wickedly.

Asuka looked the other woman up and down, and then quipped, "I've seen better."

"I doubt it..." Carmella said dismissively, before punishing her new bitch, "And just for that smart remark, and not calling me by my proper title, you can kiss my feet for a while, before you eat my pussy."

Which initially caused Asuka to glare at the bitch, before hesitantly replying, "Yes, my Fabulous Mistress."

She didn't want too, but she wanted to try and avoid another spanking, or whatever else Carmella could come up with to make this experience worse for her. Having to kiss the inferior woman's feet was certainly a nice touch, and something that Asuka would definitely be receiving when it inevitably became time for her revenge. Well, maybe for the second, or the third, night of her revenge.

First, there would be butt fucking, and lots of it. Asuka had always been good at that, and she was looking forward to really putting this uppity bitch in her place. Something that she fantasized about throughout the night, although maybe, particularly when she was forced to get down on her knees, and press her lips to Carmella's feet.

For a few long seconds she lingered on that foot, before moving to the other one, and more or less repeating the process, albeit a little shorter. The next following kisses were increasingly short, until she was going back and forth, covering those feet in little kisses, before moving upwards. Which was what she required from her bitches, and what she would make Carmella do when the roles were reversed.

That was what Asuka focused on, so she didn't have to think about when she had been the one kissing Charlotte's feet, before or after The Queen had taken her anal cherry. Something which became easier to do, when she found herself face to face with something that smelt good, and tasted even better.

Carmella chuckled wickedly when the mighty Asuka literally grovelled at her feet. Maybe she should have saved this particular pleasure for when the bitch was officially broken, or better yet when she was being officially crowned as the Alpha female of SmackDown. But it seemed like a good way to punish the so-called Empress for the backtalk.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers