Fabulous Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was downright respectable next to this devastating humiliation, the kind which The Empress didn't think she would ever recover from, and they hadn't even really started yet. No, because again, The Princess made the most of this rare opportunity, and allow The Empress to wallow in her humiliation for a few long seconds, maybe a full minute, before finally pushing forwards.

"Ooooooooooh, that's so money!" Carmella moaned, before cackling evilly, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's sooooooooo money, watching my big bitch tamer sliding into the mighty Asuka's butt hole! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm, how does it feel bitch? Huh? How does it feel to have your ass being filled up by a real woman? Your new top? Your new... Alpha?"

"You are the Alpha of nothing!" Asuka snapped, "You are weak. You will pay. You will be mine."

"Tough talk, coming from the chick with a dick in her ass." Carmella quipped, before insisting, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, don't you worry about being tough honey, because you look like anything but with my dick in your butt. Mmmmmmmm, but you've never looked better. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, so just relax, and concentrate on being a good fuck hole for me, while I fill your tight little booty. Ha ha ha ha!"

Which was one command that Asuka didn't mind obeying in that moment. Because really, what could she possibly say? She so desperately wanted to stand up for herself. To make it clear that she wasn't enjoying this, not on any level. But it would be a lie. Oh God help her, but Charlotte had done a great job at introducing her to the joy of submission, and while Carmella was nowhere near as skilled or as strong as The Queen, the added humiliation of submitting to someone so weak was unfortunately a hell of a rush.

It had been throughout this entire horrible experience, but never more so than in this moment, when she was having to submit herself to the ultimate act of submission and humiliation, at least for the person receiving it. The lucky woman giving it was receiving something much different, which Asuka knew from experience.

She tried to focus on those memories as she continued suffering this horrible fate. Remembering how she had been the one to use Carmella's ass hole for her pleasure not that long ago, and this little bitch had absolutely loved every second of it. Something which would happen again soon enough. Oh yes, all Asuka had to do was get this bitch inside of the ring, and she would be tapping out in no time.

Then she would take her back to a hotel room, and literally pound her ass into submission. Of course, these fantasies, and more importantly memories, made Asuka moan with pleasure and anticipation. But more importantly, they gave her an excuse for moaning in pleasure, something Carmella took full advantage of.

Carmella didn't even notice this at first. And why would she? This was Asuka, one of the most legendary butt busters ever, and the woman who had been undefeated for so very long, submitting to her. Oh God, she had the mighty Asuka face down and spreading her cheeks for her, providing Carmella with the best possible look of her strap-on violating the most private hole of this once unstoppable warrior woman.

Someone who was supposed to be miles above her league, and right now she was nothing but her anal bitch. Hell, some version of those words echoed in her mind for a few long minutes, which kind of felt like hours, during the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing.

Even when Carmella first became aware of the mighty Asuka moaning like a little anal whore, she didn't believe it. Hell, she initially thought it was just her own moans. Because make no mistake, she was moaning, gasping and whimpering at the sight of the once unstoppable Asuka's ass hole stretching for her big dick.

Admittedly, they were drowned out by the sounds of her new little anal slut, but both were just background noise to her at that point, until she heard a nice, loud moan, which unmistakably wasn't her. Something which caused Carmella to grin wickedly and to once again taunt her pray, especially given what stage of the anal sex they were in.

"Oh my God! Did you really just moan? Already? You?" Carmella questioned in disbelief, before laughing hysterically, "OH MY GOD! My dick isn't even all the way inside you yet, and you're already moaning like a shameless little anal whore? You? Really? Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, you did, didn't you? Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, the mighty Asuka is the kind of anal whore who moans during a butt stuffing! Wow! This is so beyond money. The question is, were you always like this? Or did Charlotte just train you right? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, because there's no denying Charlotte is a great butt buster, and I'm, well, fabulous myself, but... I'm guessing for all the hype you're just a natural anal whore. Say nothing if you agree. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's what I thought. That's exactly what I thought. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!"

They both knew the truth was The Empress of Tomorrow was probably just too embarrassed to reply, and/or had nothing to say which could make these events any less humiliating for her. Or maybe she was just in her happy place. But it really didn't matter, as this was an important victory for The Princess of Staten Island.

Oh yes, regardless of who was responsible the mighty Asuka was already moaning like a shameless little anal whore, and they were still in the middle of the butt stuffing. Well, maybe two thirds, as it wasn't long after that Carmella's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her big strap-on dick was buried deep inside of Asuka's bowels.

Which was of course something that Carmella allowed them both to savour for a few long seconds, while of course offering up some more verbal encouragement, "Mmmmmmm, every inch. Every single inch of my big dick deep in your shitter. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, not so tough now, are you? No, mmmmmmmmmm, the mighty Asuka is nothing but my anal bitch. And soon, oooooooooooh, she'll be my Fabulous Bitch, and proud of it. You know you will. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so just hold on tight. Oh yeah, because if you thought you were moaning before, that's nothing compared to when I really start owning your ass! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, I'm owning your ass Asuka! I'm owning it! I own it! It's mine, all mine, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

While she continued babbling dreamily Carmella began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of that forbidden hole, meaning that she was officially sodomizing the mighty Asuka. Oh yes, Carmella became lost in the thought of exactly what she was doing, especially as the other woman continued spreading her cheeks, giving her the perfect view of her dick owning Asuka's ass hole. Oh God, this was heaven.

Everything she had dreamed it to be, and more. And this was only the start. Yeah, she was going to break this once unstoppable ass wrecker, and turn her into just another Fabulous Bitch in her collection. And from the sound of it, the so-called Empress was going to break any second now.

Asuka was still just really trying to focus on the good old days when she was the ass taming stud, but that was becoming harder and harder as the sodomy continued. Hell, most embarrassing of all, she found herself actually trying to imagine it was Charlotte who was doing this to her, because at least that would have been respectable.

And oh God, she might have even moaned Charlotte's name at one point, but luckily her current tormentor was far too preoccupied with her own babbling to notice. Or maybe she was just saving that for further humiliation? Because before all this, Asuka wouldn't have thought this bitch could be this smart. Now she wasn't sure she'd put anything past this annoying bitch.

If anyone was going to take a shot at her, the least they could do was show her the respect of giving her the best they had, and clearly that was exactly what Carmella was doing. It was just that Asuka hadn't imagined her best to be quite this good. Admittedly, for better or worse, Charlotte had a hand in it, given that she had significantly loosened Asuka's ass over the last calendar year.

However, it had been weeks since The Empress had suffered the indignity of submitting in that way, so sadly, there could be no doubt that Carmella was doing a first-rate job of loosening her bowels. Oh God yes, whatever initial pain and discomfort there had been quickly faded away, and now the Alpha female of SmackDown was feeling nothing but pure pleasure from being fucked up the butt. Whether she wanted too or not.

Which she didn't. Of course she didn't. To claim anything else would be absurd. She was Asuka. The Empress of Tomorrow. An unstoppable butt buster, who had claimed countless titles and anal cherries, leaving a series of gaping ass holes in her wake. Some of whom who were lucky enough to be her permanent anal bitches.

That was who she really was, and the woman who was respected and feared throughout the entire SmackDown locker room. But this woman had seen her at her worst, and now she was paying the price for that. A big, gigantic price, which was rearranging her bowels, and pushing her embarrassingly close to begging for an anally induced climax. Or ideally, multiple anally induced climaxes.

"Please... please, make me cum!" Asuka finally whimpered, when she just couldn't take it anymore, "Please, my Fabulous Mistress, oooooooooooh, pound my butt hole! Ruin it! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum for you! Make me cum for Carmella! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want Princess Carmella to make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass. Please? Oh please, oooooooooooh fuck yeah, fuck me! FUCK ME HARD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR FABULOUS BITCH, IF YOU CAN. PLEASE? OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME HARD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Finally the pace was increased, and to her shame, the mighty Asuka found herself cumming almost immediately. Oh God, her cum squirted out of her cunt, her body shook, and she screamed hysterically. Worst of all, she started hammering herself back against her tormentor, the two women working together to give her as many anally induced climaxes as possible.

And perhaps literally to ruin her most private of holes. Something in that moment Asuka actually found herself wishing for. To have humiliating surgery to fix herself back there, then become Carmella's bitch. Which she feared might be inevitable now, even if she was able to survive this anal onslaught with a shred of dignity.

Carmella needed to make Asuka her bitch. She needed it more than anyone could possibly imagine. It didn't have to be right now, and if she was honest, she kind of hoped it wouldn't be. After all, this was the legendary Asuka, who was such a fierce competitor she was able to survive not one, but several ass fuckings courtesy of Charlotte Flair, maybe the greatest butt buster of them all.

So breaking her right away was unlikely, and wasn't even what she really wanted, but it was definitely what Carmella tried to do. After all, if this was to be the first of many butt fuckings, as she hoped it was, then it needed to be a rectum wrecking which The Empress would remember every time she sat down. Luckily at this point Carmella had plenty of practice.

Honestly, her main concern was not cumming too quickly. It was harder than ever before, because while this was far from the biggest butt she had ever fucked it had a surprising amount of jiggle to it. And oh, that hole had tightened up nicely, thanks to Asuka cumming for her. Of course, most of all, was the fact that this was the legendary ass wrecker Asuka.

The woman who used to make Carmella's ass hole quiver with fear and anticipation, along with everyone else on the roster. Yet here she was, bent over and taking it up the ass like a little bitch. And not just that, but hammering herself back against Carmella's thrust like a shameless little anal whore. Oh yes, all of this was so money, and eventually she had no choice but to do something that would push herself over the edge.

Namely, Carmella grabbing hold of Asuka's short multi-colored hair and yanking back, while delivering several hard slaps to that well-rounded rear, and then bombarding her new bitch with 'encouragement', "CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM, AND BE MY BITCH! MY FABULOUS BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MINE NOW ASUKA! YOU'RE ASS IS MINE! MMMMMMMMMMM, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YOU FUCKING BREAK OR NOT! I GOT YOU ON VIDEO, SO FROM NOW ON, I GET THIS ASS WHENEVER I WANT! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, BROKEN OR NOT, YOU'RE MY FABULOUS BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

At that point, it felt like she'd been on the edge of cumming for what felt like an eternity, and it had to be a record for her, meaning that when she finally came, it was a truly blissful release for her. To her credit, she pushed herself through it, and the several more that followed it, but sadly it would be the beginning of the end. Luckily, Carmella made sure she went out in style.

In fact, both of them did. Oh yes, Asuka's incredible stamina was used against her, as both women became like wild animals, hammering their bodies into each other, working together to truly destroy Asuka's butt hole if it meant maximizing the incredible ecstasy they were both feeling. The difference being that exactly what was happening was a good thing for The Princess of Staten Island, and not so much for The Empress of Tomorrow.

Because while Carmella got to savour her greatest victory, Asuka got to wallow in maybe her greatest defeat. Oh yes, Carmella could remember all too well what kind of effect an anally induced orgasm could have on someone, but she was yet to reach the heights that Asuka had. And in a way, she never would. Sadly she would never go on a legendary undefeated streak, keeping her anal cherry until the end of it.

No, but that woman was now undisputedly in this moment her anal bitch. Oh yes, whatever else happened, in that moment the legendary ass wrecker Asuka was Carmella's fabulous little anal bitch. Which was a thought which echoed in the minds of at least one woman, until they collapsed together in a sweaty heap. Which was embarrassing for The Princess, but she had a way to quickly recover from it, and solidify her dominance over The Empress.

Which of course meant Carmella rolling off of the once mighty Asuka, smacking her ass nice and hard, and then ordering, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Oh yeah, don't act like you don't know the drill. Mmmmmmmm, we both know that Charlotte taught you better than that. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, once again proved that you are a well trained anal bitch by spreading your cheeks for your Fabulous Mistress!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka replied softly, when she finally got the chance.

Asuka was actually relieved for that hard slap and insulting command. True, it awoke her from the blissful euphoria of her aftershocks, which was as powerful as her anally induced orgasms, but it kept her from thinking about her current situation. She had been so very terrified that she would awake to find herself completely broken, and thankfully that wasn't the case.

No, there was still fight left in her. And if she couldn't be broken from the humiliation of having to submit to Carmella, surely she never would be? Yes, this was great news, and even as she was verbally humiliated Asuka smiled dreamily, and would have probably done a happy dance, if she wasn't so physically and emotionally exhausted.

She then didn't mind lifting her ass into the air and spreading her cheeks, to emphasize the gaping crater which was now her butt hole, as it felt like something that she had done countless times for Charlotte. Same goes for taking pictures of her gape, especially given this bitch had blackmail material against her already.

Of course, it was worse than it was with Charlotte, because Carmella insisted on talking the entire time. And well, it was Carmella. But luckily there was nothing she could say, which could ruin Asuka's mood. Or at least that's what The Empress thought for a few long blissful minutes, until she finally received her next command, which had her gaping ass hole quivering with fear, and anticipation.

"Oh God, that's so money." Carmella gasped softly, repeating some version of those words over and over again. Then she got ahold of herself, and started taking pictures, while taunting her pray, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's so fucking money! Mmmmmmmm, get ready for your close-up, Asuka. Oh yeah, and look back at me while you do. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, make it nice and easy for me to prove what I did to you. What I did to the unstoppable ass buster Asuka! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I can't wait to show everyone these. Don't worry, I won't do that just yet. Not until you're ready for me too. And that's going to happen real soon, won't it slut?"

"No." Asuka said firmly but softly, finally looking back at Carmella while she firmly told her, "I am The Empress. The Alpha female of SmackDown. The SmackDown women's champion. I will never be yours."

"We'll see about that." Carmella chuckled, pushing one of Asuka's hands out of the way so she could smack that ass, before revealing, "But I'm not done with you yet. No, get over here and clean my cock. Yeahhhhhhhhh, you know what to do. You've been trained. Mmmmmmmm, and when you clean my big dick of every drop of your butt cream, I have a special treat for you. Yes I do, yes I do. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm fuck, you're going to anally ride me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're going to put that legendary stamina of yours to good use, and ride my big dick with your slutty little ass hole. And then, when I'm nice and rested, I'll butt fuck you in another position. And then another, and then another, and then another. How does that sound? Oooooooooooh fuck, amazing, great? Oh yeah, but I wonder, if you can really take all that, without becoming my bitch?"

Asuka blushed, and stammered, "I... I, I..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Carmella laughed, before pushing, "Well then, get a move on. I don't have all day."

There was a brief pause and then Asuka whimpered pathetically, "Please, I... I am so sore..."

"Did you show anyone mercy before? Did you show..." Carmella stopped herself from adding me, and then pushed forcefully when Asuka just lowered her head, "No? I didn't think so. So do as you're told, bitch. Mmmmmmmmm, tonight you're not The Empress of Tomorrow, or anytime. You're just my anal whore! And my ATM whore! Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, so do as you're told, and suck it!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Asuka whimpered softly, lowered her head and did as she was told.

Even though it was humiliating, Asuka had no problem with going ass to mouth. It was all part of the process which had been established long ago, one which had never broken anyone, and she would not be the first. In fact, she rushed into it, because the taste of her own butt would take her mind off what would happen next.

Oh yes, her mind went blissfully blank when she wrapped her lips around the head of the cock and began passionately sucking on it. She didn't even care that she was moaning loudly, and Carmella was cackling evilly, and once again providing verbal encouragement. At least not until she finished cleaning every drop of butt cream from the shaft, and was left alone with her thoughts.